The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 Empty Re: And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Post by The Bolt March 27th 2013, 9:15 pm

Even when faced with his imminent death, the child would continue their banter as if they had some chance in winning the little fight. This added tot he flames of the albinos rage as she was on her charge for the young male, who easily dodged her movements as if they were merely childish flailing. Then came a slash at her ankle which only came across as a mild annoyance to her, something that would leave a mark really but nothing major, followed by a at at her arm pit that stung like hell as she allowed a sharp curse to escape her lips. A small amount of blood was drawn, but nothing that would stop her from fighting within full capacity, instead it was like angering a bull.

”You're right, with all this armor i'm not moving as half as good as I could.” She said with a wry smirk before pressing a button that caused all of the armor to fold away in an instant, revealing her pure white skin. A small amount of armor barely covering her chest, but enough to be considered modest and metallic armor that barely made its way down midthigh. ”There, can feel the breeze much better. I think i've play around enough with you twerp, so i'm going to end our little game, and the twist is.....you die.” The claws of energy extended a meter, humming as the steam continued to come off of reapers body in rivulets that gave her an almost trippy appearance.

”I'm going to enjoy spilling your blood, you have no fucking idea. You remind me of that speedy bastard....what was his name again?” She muttered wondering for a second before the name came to her mind. ”Frank Red or something. Oh well, enough shooting the shit.” Without even a single prompt she moved, darting at an intense speed before leaping into the air in what would look like an approximation of a spin, allowing the energy wires to extend to full length, he would know true pain.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] - Page 2 Empty Re: And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Post by Swordsmaster March 28th 2013, 3:34 pm

The armor folding away and becoming practically nothing was not at all what he had expected to happen. She became practically nude, except of course for the breast plates and other section portioned off. Sure, it was probably great mobility but he wondered how in the world she expected that to protect her. There were so many places he could harm her in now that were unprotected it wasn't even funny. She had to not only be pissed off but insane as well. From his experience, being insane and pissed off was never a good combo. Shaking his head at the odd sight he readied himself for whatever else was to come. "Yea, because giving me even more places to hit is smart..." He called out to her with a grin.

A whistle escaped his lips as he watched the claws extend to a meter long and he backed up a bit kind of dancing on his toes. "Sounds like a great ending to what's been a wonderful game, but mind if I throw in my two cents? Great, how's about you try to kill me, I knock you out and the authority figures take it from there while I run away home free?" Sure, John had told him about a hundred times that pissing off the enemy was never good but Phoenix had also told him it was a smart strategy. If you piss them off they become reckless and if thy become reckless they're less likely to hit you. Which in his mind was a lot better in the long run, it meant he stayed alive.

"Well then come on and hit me with your best shot." Darren spoke out in a sing song voice, tempting her to bring it on, he was ready for whatever she could through at him. Even if she had somehow enhanced her durability with that power enhancer thingy mabob. She jumped into the air and started spinning, to most people it would seem as if all of this happened in a matter of mere seconds, to fast to fully comprehend and half the people there wouldn't be able to tell you just how The Swordsmaster got out of this predicament but it was fairly simple to him. As she jumped the world once again started to slow down, his ADHD as well as his adaptive muscle mimicry kicked in and Darren took off. Going from zero to a hundred in a second or less he raced across the streets duck and diving around the spinning claws of death.

It was the luckiest thing he had ever gotten through, making it to the roof. But once he was there he jumped into the air spinning his body to try and swerve around the claws. He nearly made it un-scratched as well but it seemed his luck just wouldn't hold up. His path towards her brought him too close to one of the claws and it ripped through his costume and down his side tearing across his skin. Both swords pointed forwards at her body he screamed out in pain, if they hit her anywhere he'd be happy, if not and he overshot well he'd have to find someway of getting out of there. Either way after falling back to the ground his skidded on his non scarred side and grunted in pain. Slowly he stood up twisting the two swords in his hands. "You ready to tussle again?" He muttered through clenched teeth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 28th 2013, 3:55 pm

”The armor was a sham you fool. My skin is more than twice as durable as that piece of paper could ever hope to be, don't kid yourself.” She said with a sense of superiority within her snarling voice. Then came the dramatic attack, the boy managing to dodge most of it but in the end she had hit him, or at least she had perceived what had been a strike, yet that did not slow him down. With what looked like a small opening he aimed to once again try to spear her with his, as well her her blade, but that would not work. She could have allowed the strike to land, but then that would not help her case anyway, she would have to end this in one fatal stroke.

He missed and they were both once again at a stare off, with the albino warrior ahead of the child. True her armpit was annoying the hell out of her, she had taken worst without flinching. Blood slowly oozed from her injury down her side, contrasting the snowy white hide. ”Yeah, lets dance.” She could feel it, blood was drawn and that meant that was never good. The boost within her body would wear off soon, she would have to finish off this boy quickly before she found herself to be the tired one in this fight. How she ended this dance was the hard part. The kid had her outdone in almost every aspect of a close fight, he could dance around her with no problems if she lacked her weaponry.

This one would have to be done with less brute force and more thought. Rushing towards the male she would lash out with one of her laser claws, which would extend to full length as it aimed to slash through his legs. However it would arc until it hit a lamp post and cause it to fall to the side. With that done, Reaper would grab the end of it as fast as possible and swing it towards the young man.

”Home run.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 28th 2013, 4:14 pm

Deep heavy breaths, slow but steady, he had to keep his heart rate normal, if it was too high he would be done for. He could feel the blood flowing out his die and so he took off the top part of his costume, hood and all, and used it as a sort of bandaid. He wrapped it from his underarm all the way down to his hips, stopping the flow of the blood but not the pain of the wound. It certainly wasn’t a fatal wound but it would cause him trouble if this fight progressed too much longer and in the way it seemed to be going. This was certainly not going to end well at all for Darren Cross the Swordsmaster, and even if he did come out on top it wouldn’t be without a big price.

Cracking his neck and moving his arms in and out to test that he was still good to go he watched her and waited to see just what she was going to do. “Well then bring it whitey. Give me all you got!” He called out to her moving his right hand in a form of come and get it motion, in a sense he was nagging her forward, practically calling her to come and get him. Which she did, rushing at him with that damned laser claw once again, it was fast and long but he was faster. Jumping over it and to the side he picked up the sewer cover that was underneath him and flung it at her chest with all of his strength. Sure it wasn’t going to do much but distractions weren’t supposed to do too much damage, were they?

The lamp post she grabbed was swung at him and racing her own laser sword in the air he sliced meeting the lamp post and cutting it into two pieces. One piece still in her hand and the other piece went soaring off into another direction, only to land God knows where. “That the best you got Miss Vader?” He asked with a grin on his face, she couldn’t take him, all he had to do was drag it out and make sure to survive until that enhancer of hers died off. Rushing at her he upercutted with his sword at her right arm and then spun to the left where he slashed under her ribs with the laser sword. Back peddiling quickly out of the range of the lamp post he spun the swords and grunted, he could feel the blood slowly stocking up agasitnt the make shift bandage and his fast movements were not helping it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 10th 2013, 5:55 pm

The boy had dodged the initial strike, but that was of course the distraction. Then came what appeared to be a manhole cover, something that wouldn't have bothered Reaper if a normal human were throwing it, but this kid was not normal, so it hurt like hell. She let out an annoyed grunt before she continued with the plan, swinging the pole at the kid who had once again dodged it, but she had a feeling that if she could keep going, this kid would go down from that nice wound that she had given him. Shayla could almost sense her prey weakening, but that was just something that she could feel within her gut, an instinct almost.

It was time that this child see her for what she really was; a predator to the core, something that had no superior. Her weapon was cut in two, leaving her with half the weight and nearly causing the to fall off balance, but she managed to preserve her foot hold, allowing her to react just in time. A slash came at her arm, but the pain was at best like a casual brush with...well a brush. Then came an attack aimed at her ribs, which normally would have hurt like hell if she were not still under the influence of that nifty device. Instead she found herself with what looked like a small cut, nothing that would really hinder her, but it still stung like hell.

”Looks like you're feeling it now. Even if you're better than me when it comes to skill, I’m still your superior. Run all you want, dance around all you want, treat this like a game if you want, but I will outlast you. Then I will be the one laughing, its that simple.” With full speed she rushed the man, but her intentions were not a simple attack, but something more than that. She would draw him to attack her with the beam katana, and in that moment Shayla would grab for the blade, with the enhancement in its last moments she would have to make sure that this worked. If she managed to grab hold of the weapon, reaper would attempt to slam a kick into her foe and then make distance between them.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster April 11th 2013, 4:34 pm

Panting ever so slightly Darren let out a chuckle and the little speech she said, involving him being beaten by her and her being the one laughing in the end. “I always get the last laugh Miss Vader; you aren’t even on my level.” He said with a grin, knowing it would get her mad in some way shape or form. She may be tougher than diamonds and both his swords may be doing crap to her skin he was still going to find a way to outlast that damn enhancement of hers, besides it couldn’t last much longer could it. Well, he hoped it didn’t last much longer, because if it did he knew he was practically screwed and wasn’t going to be winning this fight like ever. That wouldn’t be a good thing at all…

Not even five seconds after the words had left his mouth she sprinted at him and once again his eyes flashed gray. The world seemed to slow down around him as he watched her running towards him, Darren of course sticking his tongue out her and just standing there, as if waiting for her to do something. When she was in striking range Darren winked at her and then using his strength, he jumped about fifty feet over her head and spun over in the air landing back down on a lamp post not too far away. “Aww, well dang you were so close to catching me too.” Darren called out to her with faux sadness in his voice, but he did cringe a little bit from the wound he was still able to fight and he was going to keep fighting until this girl realized she couldn’t win. That or until he himself couldn’t fight any longer and he had to run.

Smiling down at her he jumped over to the top of a small building and there he stood watching her and waiting, if he couldn’t harm her he’d have to drag it out a bit until the enhancement died off. So, that was exactly what Darren was doing, he was goading her into attacking him, making it so she had to go after him and that would hopefully exert the damn thing. If not, he could always keep getting the quick little attacks kind of like a mosquito fleet, but you know not so destructive to himself as they were. "Nanananana You can't get me!" He called out to her with a grin. "Well...you probably could catch me but I bet you couldn't hit me again even if you tried your hardest. Which honestly, isn't so great."

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 14th 2013, 1:32 am

Her attempt was met with failure and the child only continued to annoy her, something that he would regret. No one talked down to her, not without their life being cut short at any rate. He could talk all he liked, but in the end, she would rip him apart like anyone else. Already the steam had begun to cease coming off of her skin and a wave of exhaustion hit her like a wave , but it would take more than a little physical pain to keep her down, she had more power than that.

” I am getting sick and tired of your shit. All you do is talk, I want to rip that goddamn tongue out of your throat so bad.” She hissed venomously to herself, rage seething within as she felt the red haze over come all. He stood on top for now, but she would bring him tumbling down, like that preening bastard Gossamer. He was like the many, always looking down upon her, as an inferior. She hated him, she hated all of them; they would see that she was superior, they would see that she was the best.

”Laugh it up while you fucking can!” She roared, running full speed but not towards him, instead the building was her target. Slamming through the front wall, she allowed the claws to extend to their full length, and with extreme prejudice she began to slice through the concrete walls, supports standing no chance against her onslaught as the structure began to buckle under its own weight. She planned to show the boy her destructive potential, what she could do when he made her angry.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster April 25th 2013, 7:53 pm

Darren watched with a raised eyebrow as she took off at her full speed, though to Darren the world simply started to slow down and he saw her running towards the building. This was odd to him because her muscles showed absolutely no sign of jumping or even getting ready to jump, which meant she was not aiming to attack the roof. No, she was aiming to attack the building and that seriously made absolutely no sense to the Swordsmaster at all. No one was inside it anymore, and the only thing she could damage was the inside of the store and what was inside of it. Blinking as he jumped into the air it donned on him, that’s exactly what she wanted. She wanted to destroy the building, figuring that at one point it would cave in where he was standing and down he would fall. Or something else just as devious as that.

The only problem with that little plan was Darren didn’t really care how much wanton destruction she caused, it was all pointless wreckage that could easily be rebuilt. As long as no one got hurt, and most if not all of the civilians, had gotten out of there a long time ago so essentially she was just a rampaging bull in an empty china shop. A metaphorical bull with freakishly long cat like claws and strength that far surpassed his own of course, and it wasn’t even a china shop, but the metaphor applied none the less. This is what ran through Darren’s mind as he flew backward through the air, landing on the ground not too far outside of the building and crouching down on his feet as he lessened the blow absorbing the impact.

When he hit the ground Darren shook his head and his grey eyes turned back to their normal hue of blue and he shook his head, groaning slightly in pain because of the large cut he had received earlier in the fight. Scratching his head for a second he stood there with his hands, still holding both of the swords, down beside his waist he watched as the ‘assassin’ completely destroyed the building, wondering why in the world she would be doing that when it obviously was having no success in whatever she thought it was going to do. Sometimes, okay no all the time, villains made no sense to him as they always seemed to want to make pointless destruction and murder than never seemed to lead to anything just like Vader Lady was doing right now. Shaking his head he turned to take off, if she was the one he was after than maybe if he left she’d realize it and leave to ‘find’ him again some other day.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 23rd 2013, 4:22 pm

Within the midst of her made destruction of the building, Reaper paid little attention really to the brat that her mission was all about. He was the one that she had to deal with and here she was throwing a little fit over someone that was simply toying with her. He would not get away with such an affront to the powerful agents honor like that, there was no way. Pushing her way through the wreckage of what was once a small shop or something, she saw what appeared to be the young male attempting to escape, but it was already proven that he had no chance in outrunning her. While his capabilities within a fight were amazing, he was not the physically superior of the two.

”You....will...not..escape....you...rat.” She said through painfully labored breaths as her muscles began to scream in protest, demanding the the albino take a moments rest from this painful exertion. She would not rest though, there would be no rest for the killer known as Agent Reaper. Ignoring the pain that would cripple the average human, the albino took off at full speed towards the young man, appearing to be only a white blur to anyone not fast enough to keep up with the speed demon. The claws extended once again and though it was unnoticed by her, a single line of blood began to ooze from her left nostril.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 29th 2013, 7:46 pm

By the time Agent Reaper had noticed Darren was on the move he was well, on the move. Darren was sprinting off towards anywhere but where he resided now as fast as his body would carry him with the wounds he had received from the fight. Which, apparently wasn’t fast enough as the Lady Vader wanabee had taken notice of him and was already hot on his trail. Looking back over his shoulder every now and then to see how much time he had left Darren’s ADHD mind went into hyper drive. Although everything still moved at the speed they were going at and nothing truly changed, to Darren it didn’t look that way. No, to the Swordsmaster everything slowed down and his mind allowed him to make a full view of the situation he was in and everything about it.

From what he could tell he was about twenty yards ahead of the Vader Lady and she was closing fast, he was running straight towards a building, the gravel was loose up a head, and she had the claws extending towards him again. Taking one final look at the desperate situation he saw it, the blood oozing down from her nose ever so slowly. That was it, that was his ticket; he’d just have to hope he had some pretty damn good aim and that she wouldn’t think to dodge a rock…or three. Racing to the loose gravel Darren ran over it kicking up three reasonably sized rocks and turned around, running backwards now. Ten yards… he chucked the first rock as hard as he could at her nose, five yards, sweating he chucked the second and finally the third rock just as he jumped over the claws that lashed out at him. “PLLLAAAAAY BALL!” He yelled with a boyish grin on his face. He knew his life was in danger but it was still all just a game to him. He’d been in worse situations…probably…

If neither of those hit than he was screwed and she’d be right on top of him and he’d probably be screwed. He was in worse shape for ware than she was and he knew it, sure he could dodge whatever she threw out at him for a while but how long would it truly last? Drawing both his sword and her laser sword he spun them in anticipation for her, spitting on the ground, blood too, he took a stance ready to end this fight. If she got hit from one of the rocks he’d take the time gained to race towards her, stop short spraying gravel and loose dirt into her face and then take off as fast as he could out of sight and out of her reach into one of the many alley ways that surrounded them. He was either getting out of here or he was going to have to force himself to stay and fight. “Give me all you got bitch.” He said cracking a smile either way.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 31st 2013, 4:55 pm

How long did he think that he could get away with toying with her? The albino knew she was faster than this loudmouthed fool, but still he seemed to elude her with every movement and even mock her as he did so. This was just a game to him, even though his very life was at stake. In fact, his next great strategy was simply hurling small bits of gravel at her like it would somehow affect her, but that flawed plan would be proven false soon enough, when she either shrugged them off or simply dodged them, whichever would prove easier for her.

She moved her head to the side, as the first small piece of gravel was tossed at her head, though the kid only seemed to continue to bridge the distance between them and then her hurled the second rock which she only had a small second to move out of the way and it skimmed her cheek. It stung minority, but not like her body wasn't in enough pain from its overexertion, so that minute amount was ignored. She was not someone that was to be played with, not some babysitter for this damn child. Claws of pure energy lashed out at him, but in the end he only leapt over her, and a rock collided with the top of her head.

Angry red eyes watched the young man carefully, teeth grinding together furiously as she made sure to keep taps of every movement he made. More sirens sounded upon the horizon, as the police seemed to send in even better reinforcements than last time, possibly SWAT or whatever they called their special task forces. The Dominus agent was uninterested in ants like them, when this annoying brat stood infront of her, with the same taunting expression. ”That damn smile, pisses me off so much.” She spat along with a small globule of blood.

”You act like this is a fucking game, like facing death is a game. You know nothing of fear, nothing of despair.” Claws raked against the concrete as she seethed, claws extending in length to a good three meters, raised in the air. ”Perhaps I won't kill you, maybe i'll take off your limbs, or maybe cripple you from the neck down.” Hers was a gait that was slow and monotonous, and the Dominus higher ups could hear every word through the connection. They would have to stop the agent themselves, and a clean up team was already on route.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster July 31st 2013, 8:12 pm

“A smile pisses you off? Lady you got some issues if a smile make’s you mad. Smiles make the world go round….or is that gravity? Either way.” Darren said with a shrug hearing the sirens whirring in the background. He knew from experience that this time it wasn’t the normal police force they were going to be sending out after them, no this time it was the S.W.A.T. team, this time it was the ‘big’ guns so to speak. They were in for it now or more so he was if this fight didn’t end sometime soon. He was in worse shape than she was and it was obvious by the long scar going down the side of his body but his tactics were working. She was mad, she was over thinking, and she was reacting without thoughts on what the consequences were.

Although Darren turned everything into a game or a joke he did it because it kept his head cool, kept him in it. It was his take on the old saying of ‘get your head in the game’. So he once again plastered the smile on his face as she gave her speech of how she was going to rip his limbs off or cripple him from the neck down. “You’d have to catch me first Miss Vader, and neck down? Are you sure about that? I mean from the neck down I can still do a whole lot of talking.”Kicking up a rock with his foot in a motion done by soccer players when it was at the right height he spun his body around and blasted the rock at her as fast and hard as he possibly could. “GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!” It was time to take some risks if he wanted out of here.

Speaking of which, quickly following behind the rock he chucked the laser sword at her chest as hard as he possible could before he took off in the other direction. Now he’d be down to just his sword and hidden blades which didn’t seem to damage her that much. But, racing down the street and away from the city was all he needed. Sure, she was an assassin but he figured if he got far enough away she’d eventually have to give up and go lick her own wounds; right? Well that’s what he figured at least, to be completely and utterly honest he wasn’t so sure it would work. But it was the best, okay no it was the only course of action he had at the time and he figured he would roll with it and come up with something else later if it didn’t go as planned…

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 1st 2013, 11:37 pm

Though Shayla could feel the anger boil within her blood, she had to think clearly, and with a clouded mind that was nearly impossible. Something about this kid made her so angry, and she simply could not control herself, especially when he would just laugh at her like some sort of joke. There were those who annoyed her, but this kid managed to go far beyond that. She clenched her pale fingers, until they seemed to whiten even more and craved to knock that cocky smile off of his lips. Another ro0ck soared her way, though it seemed to have been thrown faster than the last, but Reaper only caught the thing and crushed it in her steely grip, palm stinging slightly.

Crumbled gravel fell from her hand and clattered on the ground, though there was little time to react as the boy threw her own blade, aiming to run her chest through with a deadly aim. Reaper sidestepped it, vision growing blurry though she knew her own weapon well enough, and caught it by the wooden handle. It was good to feel the weapon back within her hand, instead of that bastards, though she knew having her weapon back did not mean this was over. In fact, it was still going, even if her vision had begun to grow a little weaker. For now she had to focus on killing this brat, and dragging his decrepit corpse back to Dominus, where they would do whatever they wanted with it.

Reaper whirled around, eyes following the movement of the brat that had ran for it, but what was in her way was a bunch of SWAT vehicles and what looked a few choppers, which meant she would have to deal with them, and the boy was likely to have already been gone by then. Shayla cursed under her breath, wiping away the blood that had begun to coagulate under her nose, and charged the small blockade that had just formed, as bullets hailed upon her but did little to no damage. A pale hand flew out and decked one of them in the throat, leaving him sputtering, as he suffocated to death, and the others flabbergasted as she begun to cut them to pieces.

Their blood flew about like a macabre fountain, and heads rolled like bowling balls as reaper danced about them, with such skill that any humans watching would have been both in awe and in shock. This woman was death in a human form and something that belonged only in horror films. The deadly energy blade continued to human as she weaved about, some bullets missing and some colliding with her pale flesh, and a pounding headache racked her brain. With all of the ground troops gone, she lifted a car and flung it towards one of the helicopters, and sent it spiraling down to the ground with a loud crash.

It spiraled out of control and collided with the other, and they both fell with a loud explosion. Reaper now stood alone among the rubble and that was when a powerful volt of electricity ran through her whole body, originating from the chip located in her brain. A single Dominus owned helicopter descended upon the scene, and picked the girl up. Cover up stories would have to be made, and so much money spent for an Agents rampage but she would be too valuable to waste. Agent Reaper would for now be allowed to live, as long as such actions had no happened again.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top