The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_vote_lcapThrift Shop ( Open ) I_voting_barThrift Shop ( Open ) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Thrift Shop ( Open ) I_vote_lcapThrift Shop ( Open ) I_voting_barThrift Shop ( Open ) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thrift Shop ( Open )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thrift Shop ( Open ) Empty Thrift Shop ( Open )

Post by Bandit February 22nd 2013, 10:36 pm

Just another Sunday in Los Angeles.

People fleeing out of the local thrift shop in Burbank, California. Outside, several overturned police cars...one on fire. Sirens going mad down the street as backup is called. Men in uniform crowd around behind still functioning vehicles, calling out over their radios. Anyone with access to said radios would hear, "It's that damn monster again! He's robbing the...the thrift shop in Burbank! I mean I think he's robbing it. He's just...he's just sort of trying on cloths, but more importantly we have officers down and I think he threw one of our cars into Glendale!"

Inside the Thrift Shop...

"Mm. Fuzzy."

Ban stood hunched over a cracked mirror and adjusted the hilariously large fur coat around his shoulders. On his head proudly stood a God-only-knows what gallon cowboy hat. Both were warm and nice. More importantly, both fit! The reason for the visit today? Ban found five bucks behind a trash can at Arby's. Today he can actually pay for cloths! He'd still need to break into a place for cat food, however. With the economy as it is, a monster would never be able to afford cat food regularly. How else could one remain a responsible pet owner without a little crime? And Bandit would only let him give her pet rubs if she's not hungry...
Bandit
Bandit

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

Thrift Shop ( Open ) Empty Re: Thrift Shop ( Open )

Post by MIKO-7 February 22nd 2013, 11:53 pm

"Hm... maybe one at the thrift shop..."

The bluenette wandered aimlessly towards the local Thrift Shop in LA, wondering where he could get his required item. The required item being a somewhat cheap grey scarf. It was getting cold, and he wasn't in need for something too expensive ($20 for a scarf was being tricked by a business), so, he decided to get one cheap for less than a dollar. Maybe even get something ridiculous.

Ignoring the cop cars overturned and on fire (it WAS this side of LA), Kaguya ventured into the Thrift Shop without heeding the calls of retreat or warning. The door opened with a 'ding-dong', the moonlight meta looking around innocently. Nearing the clothes section and planning to look for a scarf, he spotted an 8 foot giant meatwall of a person wearing nothing but pants, a cowboy hat, and a fur coat. Must be a bodybuilder looking for something nice. Seeing the scarfs next to the giant thing, he moved there and minded his own business, looking through the clothing with a cute ignorance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thrift Shop ( Open ) LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit February 23rd 2013, 12:08 am

The large beast would bristle noticeably at the young man's approach. He didn't seem to be with the police outside and wasn't immediately threatening. Ban, all gruff and snorts, grab the last pair of ridiculously over sized sunglasses from off the shelf ( they were dandelion lenses ) and put them on, marching towards the checkout. The poor salesman behind the counter was curled up in a rather side, quivering ball when Ban slapped the five on the glass, cracking it.

"Me need change...only $4.50 for all...you give Ban! Need laundry money--"

Fresh sirens would ring from outside the Thrift Shop. Muttering, Ban would turn and look out the door through his fabulous new sunglasses. One of the officers was holing a megaphone.

"We have you surrounded, monster! Cooperate or we WILL open fire--oh."

A large section of wall proceeds to land haphazardly over the police car that the officer was stationed at. Fortunately they dive out of the way in time, but the lesson had been learned. It is unwise to speak rudely to a monster picking out sunglasses.

"Me...am...just want to shop...IN PEACE!!"

Flying into a rage, Ban shake the remaining walls of the Thift Shop with his roar and leap towards the police, having forgotten all about the new comer. There's a very good chance there could be fatalities and soon.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 23rd 2013, 12:46 am

Finally choosing a pink scarf for $2.50, he noticed the sirens blaring in the background as the big man went to buy some dandelion glasses. Huh? The police were after the big guy? Must be a meta of sorts, seeing they're calling him monster. Putting the pink scarf away, he turned his head to the right and looked outside. Oh, a blockade of police cars.

...A blockade of police cars? Yep, definitely a meta. Kaguya whistled when his eyes observed the giant's next action,which consisted of down a wall aimed at the cops. The giant then bellowed a surprisingly reasonable phrase which had the young man reason that even though he's a giant block of meat, he was pretty human.

"Me...am...just want to shop...IN PEACE!!" And then he jumped at the cars.

5 years of doing this type of stuff got to you, apparently, because as soon as Ban jumped, Mikona had activated Rabbit's Foot and sped in front of the designated targets. Now, normally, Mikona would have run away from the situation, but since it wasn't directed at him but at the bystanders, blood shouldn't be shed. Anywho, Moon's Crescent was also activated, creating a transparent moonlight wall separating Ban and the bystanders.

Mikona flew and perched himself at the top, looking towards the crowd of officers. "H-Hey... It's just an individual... being trying to shop, n-nothing to see here..." Turning on the wall, he also looked at Ban. "I-I'll try to stop the police for you, alright?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit February 23rd 2013, 1:02 am

Ban would run face first into the transparent wall!

His face would twist in confusion, eyes finally focusing on the younger man behind the plot to stop him from reverse police brutality. The only response he would get from Ban would be a guttural grunt of sheer annoyance as large, stupidly powerful fists would crash against the wall a few times to test the durability.

While Ban poked at the wall, the officer with the megaphone ( now having probably soiled himself ) tried to take up his authoritative tone with the young man, albeit an octave or two higher.

"That monster has been menacing this city for weeks! You can't just let him get away!! That psychopath belongs in some kind of...some kind of super-prison, I don't know! But he can't be loose on the streets!!"

With a huff from the other side, Ban randomly walked back into the Thrift Shop.

The officers began to regroup, using the surprise break to prepare themselves. Shotguns, gas cans, etc. The main officer who appeared to be in charge continued to speak with the younger man.

"Look. Obviously you're one of them meta-humans or whatever. Since you're not the one breaking city property around here, why don't you lend us a hand? This...this monster needs to be taken down and--...oh my God. Are those propane tanks..."

With a thunderous roar, Ban charged the barrier from inside the Thrift Shop wielding what looked like an entire crate filled with propane tanks. Apparently the thrift shop owner liked to heat his store the old fashioned way. Ban swings the crate down on the barrier like a baseball bat as hard as he can.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 23rd 2013, 1:20 am

Moonlight can defend against a lot of things.

Arrows, swords, energy, fists, rockets, that one Japanese villain who's in nothing but a pink onesie and wants to make the world bow to his fork army, you name it, it defends. However...

"O-One second..." A body floating off a wall. Then, BOOM!

It couldn't defend against propane tanks crashing towards it that were being used as a bludgeon by a meta with 8 strength while being weakened. The light was strong enough to keep the explosion from blasting the soiled authority away, but not enough to keep itself standing. Mikona found himself gliding off the destroyed perch, landing effortlessly in front of the cars.

"L-Look, Mr. Muscle, I know you're somewhat intelligent, at least enough to make it through life. C-Could we just talk?" He stood in front of Ban, trying to reason with the hulking beast. Besides... with Moon's Surface, 8 durability should be able to take 8 strength, right?

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit February 23rd 2013, 1:28 am

Ban rumbles through the smoke of the explosion fully unharmed...well...mostly. His beloved coat, hat and sunglasses that he paid for were in tatters. The brutal hulk grasped at the remnants of his purchase before shaking with blind fury.

"...Me...me saved since yesterday at Arby's to buy cloths...ME SAVED SINCE YESTERDAY!!"

A-yup. Looks like this was going to be a fight.

"ME DIDN'T EVEN GET CHANGE!!"

Ban digs his fingers into the concrete below and tears off a giant chunk of the road, hurling it toward the young man and the officers, who have now all probably soiled themselves. A couple tons of once perfectly drivable pavement proceeded to get all gravity-ish over their heads!
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 23rd 2013, 1:53 am

"Let's do this, I guess..." Floating upwards into the air for his preferred terrain, the bluenette spotted a HUGE chunk of pavement flying at the officers. Pointing 5 fingers at the giant piece of concrete, large beams of blueish-white moonlight blasted the rock into particles of debris. Turning back to his opponent, Mikona thought of how to do this.

Well, close range was off limits, so he could fire shots from afar. Problem was the innocents, which restrained either his moving space if he stayed in front of them, or his power limit if he erected a border. ...Power limit it was. Creating a sphere around the gathered policemen, beams whirred and charged as Kaguya got defensive.

'Why is it always me in these situations?' A cluster of beams wasn't available due to the sphere, so a large missile salvo of moonlight projectiles came whistling from The Rabbit, detonating on impact around and aimed at Ban's area.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit February 23rd 2013, 3:33 am

The beams would detonate on and around Ban's body. While it rocks his body somewhat, the monster would slowly and surely make his way forward with chilling determination. The salvo didn't seem to be hurting him at all. Stopping a couple of yards away, the brute digs his gnarled hand into the side of a shattered police car.

"Annoying moon boy!! You stop shooting moon at Ban!!"

And in one fell swing, he'd try to flatten the young man with said car!

Fortunately at this point many of the officers had fled the area. Sans the one in charge. Who is more stupid than brave.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 23rd 2013, 12:26 pm

Materializing a sphere around Kaguya to stop the incoming car, the sphere protecting the policemen shortened to fit the stupid officer still there. He then dashed out there as quickly as possible, now behind Ban. Let's see... full frontal attacks don't work... use the environment to your advantage.

Slamming his hands onto the pavement, the ground below the beast gave out into an artificial sinkhole about 20 feet deep. As it turns out, beams and blades were being used as a blender to either disintegrate or cut the solid into small pieces, going as far as Mikona's radius allowed it. Now putting up a cylindrical barrier around the hole, he yelled at the remaining officer as the remaining sphere disappeared.

"Why are you still here? G-Get out!"

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit February 23rd 2013, 12:41 pm

Mikona's plan would work out just fine. However at about six or so feet, he'd find the concrete gave way to the city's sewer system. With a primal roar, Ban fell into the stinkiest sludge the city had to offer. And he probably wasn't going to be very happy about it.

The officer seemed paralyzed with fear at this point. He had his gun out but it was just sort of dangling limply from his hand.

Both of them could hear the thundering roar of the beast below as it mourned its sticky ( gross ) situation. Moments later, Ban's fist would erupt below Mikona's feet, out of range of the barrier! He made a grab for the young man's ankle!

"You make Ban smell like sewer!! Ban make you smell like hospital!!"

Ah. Classic horrible monster one liners.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 23rd 2013, 12:59 pm

Oh, crap, he got his ankles! Think, Mikona, think! Out of pure panic, Mikona flew 50 feet into the air (Ban still on him), and proceeded to make his ankles explode in Ban's hands. Well, not really his ankles, just the light energy around his ankles would explode. (Kaguya wouldn't be hurt by his own energy, luckily.)

Anyways, as soon as the explosions started, 10 fingers pointed at the big guys cranium to deliver 10 medium-large laser beams applied directly to the forehead. Now with a somewhat calm mind, the Tsuki begun flipping vertically in the air at a rapid pace to fling off the other.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa February 23rd 2013, 1:52 pm

"Hmmm an Interesting battle... between two superpowered titans... " A suited figure about 3 buildings away from the action mumbled. He was a 5'6" boy with his superhero suit watching the moon boy and the goliath of a monster fight eachother.

Sighing the suited boy kept his eyes trained on the battle thinking of joining, but everytime he felt it was about time he would miss his chance and right now this probably wouldn't be the best time considering one of them is shooting rays of light at the other.

But deciding it was a good a time as any The suited boy who went by the name The Beast began to jump building to building to get a closer look at the fight.

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich February 23rd 2013, 2:27 pm

Today was Coronel's time off. He went down into the city looking for restaurants, clothing stores and weapon stores getting a feel of the place seeing what was offered. The next place was the clothing store that without him knowing had a little more excitement than usual. As Coronel used his power to cover distance he was now able to walk the rest of the way there. He set down on the side of a building letting no one see him. He walked around the corner and headed for the Thrift Shop.

As he was walking there seemed to be a fight in his way, but he would not let it stop him from getting what he wants. He would simply move them by force if needed. he walked down his path, but when he did he noticed the big one had grabbed for the guys ankles, but the other one seemed to have got away and let off a burst of lasers. they looked pathetic. The one who fired off the lasers landed, but was in the way of Coronel. Coronel coughed out loud as possible letting both of them know he was there. Move out of my damn way, he said demanding to both of them. If not I will move you by force he told them threatening them. He raised his hand and simply pointed right to the way they should move before he moved them.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 23rd 2013, 4:37 pm

He raised a brow at the new guy. Apparently in a hurry... "I'll make this as fast as I can, sir." He bowed to the other before running off to Ban. Quick job? Oh well.

Suddenly, his left foot took a step to the side, initiating Rabbit's Foot and prompted Mikona to run in a fast circle around the big guy. As soon as he hit his top speed, lasers erupted from his fingers, blasting Ban here, there, and everywhere. Finally, he came to a sudden stop, levitating the big guy elsewhere with moonlight, flinging him into a concrete wall away from the thrift shop. Bowing quickly to Coronel, he ran off to the newly designated fighting area.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top