The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_vote_lcapSalters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_voting_barSalters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_vote_lcapSalters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_voting_barSalters - Franklin Salters (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Franklin Salters (DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) Empty Franklin Salters (DONE)

Post by Twinkletoes August 5th 2012, 8:17 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Mr Salt
Title: The bad man
Alignment: Bad. Very bad
Race: Human
Hair:Brown
Eyes: dark green
Height: 5'8
Weight:160 lbs

Costume Description/Image

Spoiler:

Personality

A sick and twisted man who abuses his privelidged position within Dominus to commit heinous crimes such as murder, rape and in some extreme situations, pedophilia. Franklin Salters has rid himself of all morality believing full well that the metahumans he hunts down are nothing more than special apes, using this as justification for the large scale crimes he has committed against his young victims as well as their families. However he is incredibly sly, capable of covering his tracks when needed and often escaping punishment when it should have been rightfully placed.

His charisma his allowed him to influence the theta squad in more ways than one. Their questionable behavior providethunk the perfect framework for his modus operandi, giving him more firepower when bringing down the metahuman threats. His squad follow his lead when on 'hunting trips' and they will often eagerly, without hesitation mimic almost any vulgar inhumane act he commits, completely trusting his views that they are simply asserting dominance over those gifted with abilities beyond their comprehension.

He cares not for his victims or their rights and will often go out of his way to make their lives a living hell. Their screams of pain entice him to continue, and in the cases of them being young females he does not hold back, simultaneously physically and psychologically scarring them to the point that the very mention of his name brings a sense of dread to any girl unfortunate enough to catch his attention. Franklin plays out his sick fantasies with his prisoners, preferring to pay special attention to the young and beautiful ones, a prime example of this would be the Russian captive, Lilia Ivanov.

History

Franklin grew up as a troubled child, a whole concoction of social skills, or lack thereof created the man into what he is today. As a child Franklin was incredibly aggressive, often lashing out at people, including his parents, if they were to impede on his playtime and it was often the case that one would have to tear the ravenous child off them once he latched onto them. Although the introduction of school, where he would be surrounded by other children, should have been a good thing Franklin's sheer lack of social skills left him as an awkward outcast, relegated to the sidelines as his peers would have all the fun. During that time metahumans were coming out into the open and it was quite common for young children to have some special ability. The young boy was mesmerised with their magical displays and all he wanted was to join their elite squad of underage 'superheroes'...however the boy was harassed and bullied by the people he admired the most causing his once innocent fascination with them to evolve into a pure hatred for people with powers.

Entering his teenage years Franklin Salters had now exiled himself from the rest of his schoolmates, preferring to spend his time studying ancient torture techniques and practising the art of knife throwing after witnessing the dazzling display of skill on a television program. He was surprisingly adept at this particular skill, capable of hitting targets a considerable distance away. When he wielded a knife he felt powerful and for the first time in his life Franklin possessed a talent that not even adults could match. Unfortunately what could have been the start of a noble hobby turned into something much more sinister and by the age of 16 the young man began his dark descent into the man he is today.

It began with stray animals or neighbours pets, the teenage Franklin would catch them and set them free in his backyard...only to use them as target practise and once he had efficiently 'hunted' the innocent creatures he would cut their bodies up in an attempt to study their biology. What initially started as animal cruelty evolved into something much more heinous and around his last year of high school the young man committed his first murder/rape. He had lured a local girl into the forest, telling her that he had found an injured animal. Once the twisted boy ad found a secluded space he attacked her without warning and even though she ran for her life he eventually cut her down, dragging her suffering even further when he committed a particularly horrid act on her body. Franklin enjoyed the power, he enjoyed taking advantage of the girls that he would never realistically have a chance with and with his trusty collection of blades he had the power to determine whether his victims lived or died...and he always eagerly chose the latter only after having his way with them.

Franklin's secret life as a criminal never impeded on his outwards life and as much as the authorities tried to track the culprit down he always managed to cover his tracks, bodies were found but no shred of evidence to convict him was. Up until the age of 21, where he was working as a park ranger Franklin had come into contact with the Dominus agency and through a series of events the young man eventually joined their ranks, his skills with a knife and his uncanny knowledge of torture leant him a quick rise through the Dominus. He had finally found his kingdom, where he wasn't viewed as a monster but rather an efficient hunter who could easily track down his targets with relative ease.

Although he had no acquired a job, Franklin still lusted for blood and used his missions as an excuse to commit more heinous crimes, often going out of his way to slowly torture his victims families. Once a target was under his jurisdiction he made their life a living hell and if they happened to be young and beautiful he would pay a worrying amount of attention to them. Franklin would install fear into his victims, to them they were nothing but degenerate pieces of meat there to both pleasure and amuse him. For example, on occasions he would force two girls into a cell and do horrid things to them individually ordering the girl to watch as he tortured the other. However his sickly advances on the young and beautiful at dominus did not always go as planned and on one occasion when he attempted to rape a girl he had his arm broken in three different places, this girl was Agent Reaper and she would have killed him if it weren't for his squad tranquillising her.

Franklin however did not stop and even though he failed in penetrating the feisty Reaper he continued to fulfil his sick fantasies with the various other girls under his watch and on the day he had captured the young Russian ballerina, Lilia Ivanov his twisted obsessions
finally reached its peak. The girl was simply too meek, too innocent and too fearful to stop him from the various abuses he put her through. She was his favourite, like none other; when many of his other victims had died from the constant abuse this young girl endured the pain and even though he had shattered her psyche she still stayed alive...either through her uncanny metahuman ability or her from sheer willpower. He would have many 'private' sessions with her, staining her fragile, porcelain body with a whole array of scars...he simply enjoyed her cries of pain, a sweet melody to his ears.

One of the most feared members of Dominus, the criminal known as Mr Salt ruthlessly hunts down his victims and toys with their young minds..never stopping in his violent and sick assault against the metahuman threat.

Powers

Franklin has no metahuman abilities but is well trained in combatting those with superpowers, years of experience hunting down gifted individuals has honed his skills in the art of capturing and killing. One particular talent of his is his skill with ballistic knives, capable of hitting a target a considerable distance away with his Dominus designed knives. He has a wide array of blades hidden in many compartments of his armoured suit, some explode upon contact whilst others snag into his victims flesh with the specially designed hooked knives.

Franklin also has an acute knowledge of torture techniques, capable of prolonging a persons pain for days on end without killing them. He will cut small incisions into the pressure points of his victims with the intentions of letting them slowly bleed out or to psychologically scar them with his inhumane torture methods.

Hunter suit - a specially designed armored suit that he uses whenever he is in the battlefield. Made of extremely dense metal which is both highly resistant to extreme temperature as well as place with low levels of oxygen. The suit is fitted with a first aid kit, his ballistic knives, night vision and and intercom for when he needs to contact theta squad.
Power grid

OCC: 0
INT: 5
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 4
ABI: 0
FS: 7

Character Image/Description

Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) CharlieWilkinson

Last edited by Inkblot on January 22nd 2013, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) Empty Re: Franklin Salters (DONE)

Post by Alpha August 9th 2012, 10:37 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Salters - Franklin Salters (DONE) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 6th 2013, 10:20 pm

Unapproved for edits
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top