The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_vote_lcapCommander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_voting_barCommander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_vote_lcapCommander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_voting_barCommander Grek and The Purple Dragoons I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Empty Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons

Post by Lord Tempest August 4th 2012, 7:18 pm

Name: Commander Grek
Abilities: Aerokinesis - Used for lifting and throwing objects, summoning strong gusts of wind, and deflecting incoming missiles
Appearance: Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Vlad_t10
History: Grek was previously the leader of the Purple Dragoons. He is the king's uncle, and has been the commander of the Dragoons for over 20 years, when the two of them originally made their move for the throne. He is now the voice of reason in Prince Cyrus' ear, being infinitely more well-versed in strategy and tactics. He sees it as his duty to protect the Prince and make sure no harm comes to him. This is despite a direct order from the king to let Cyrus 'take his beatings and learn from them'. He is well aware of the consequences his actions will have, and his continued defiance of his nephew is a displayal of his belief in the limited flexibility of orders. He is the only Dragoon other than Cyrus trained to use a sword. He is, however, not as well trained as Cyrus, and lacks knowledge of the three secretive fighting styles the Prince primarily employs, the Raging Typhoon style, the Silent Breeze style, and the Hidden Hurricane style. Grek is as large for his race as the Prince is small, towering at an impressive 7'6"
Powergrid:
STR: 2
SPD:2
INT:3
EP:4
FS:5

Name: Dragoon lieutenants
Abilities: Aerokinesis - Used for lifting and throwing objects, summoning gusts of wind, and deflecting projectiles.
Appearance: Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Necro_12
History: The lieutenants of the Purple Dragoons are the next rank down on the chain of command. The original five lieutenants were the five friends who supported Grek and King Camden when they usurped the throne. Three of the friends have since died, one killed by Grek himself. The surviving two are sworn to secrecy about the incident. Grek trusts these lieutenants with his own life, but not with the Prince's. They are a direct line between Grek and the rest of the unit, and carry out his orders, and messages are passed back and forth very rapidly, as they have a secret sort of sign language communicated through eye movements. They are more burly than the prince, far more typical of ordinary Cyclonians, and therefore stronger.
There are five lieutenants, and between them is a clear chain of command.
Powergrid: (16 is the max)
STR: 3
SPD: 2
INT: 3
EP: 4
FS: 4

Name: Dragoon Scouts
Abilities: Aerokinesis - Used for propelling long-range weaponry towards targets for increased impact force.
Appearance: Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Cyborg10
History: The Scouts are the most bizzare Dragoons. Shunning the traditional purple colour scheme, and only possessing a small Dragoon on their left shoulder in favour of stealth-tech battlesuits that hide a surprising number of daggers, and a compact bow, with a quiver holding thirty arrows, they can blend into any environment, their suits having been constructed by the top Cyclonian scientists. They are the assassins of the Dragoons, the epitome of subtlety and finesse. Sworn to a vow of secrecy, they only offer written reports, and have never uttered a word in their lives, having been bred in laboratories for this particular occupation.
There are ten scouts.
STR: 2
SPD: 3
INT: 3
EP: 3
FS: 5

Name: Dragoon Grunts
Abilities: Aerokinesis
Appearance:Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Paladi10
History: Dragoon Grunts are the least trained soldiers of the Dragoons. They wield long hammers, and are untrained in the more refined fighting styles of their superiors. They are themselves referred to as 'hammers'. Although the major portion of the unit, they are unable to fight any of their superiors one-on-one, and a single lieutenant can deal with seven of them without much effort. It is treason for them to teach themselves more effective fighting styles. They are mostly luckless Cyclonians who have turned to the Dragoons as a last resort. That said, they are some of the best troops in the Cyclonian Imperial Army, and are not to be underestimated. As average Cyclonians, they are quite large, averaging around 6'5", and ranging from 6' to 7'3". To make up for the limited combat and aerokinetic training the grunts have received, their strength and speed have been slightly enhanced through cybernetic upgrades.
There are fifty or so grunts.
STR: 4
SPD:4
INT:2
EP:3
FS:3

Last edited by Lord Tempest on August 12th 2012, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Tempest
Lord Tempest

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Empty Re: Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons

Post by Chellizard August 4th 2012, 10:47 pm

I know there is only one Grek, but how many Lieutenants, Scouts, and Grunts are there going to be?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons Empty Re: Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons

Post by Lord Tempest August 5th 2012, 3:25 pm

Five lieutenants, ten scouts, and fifty or so grunts.
Lord Tempest
Lord Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2012, 4:21 pm

All right, edit that into the app.

I'm assuming that's in total, correct?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Commander Grek and The Purple Dragoons JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tempest August 12th 2012, 9:46 am

Five lieutenants.
Ten scouts.
Fifty grunts.

Discounting Grek and Tempest, the Dragoons are 65 in total.
Lord Tempest
Lord Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top