The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_voting_barFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_voting_barFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul]

Post by CainVulsore May 16th 2012, 4:48 pm

Cain watched waiting for the man to be taken apart by the shadow spikes yet nothing, nothing was seen except for dust flying up from the air in that area. This confused him greatly but he could not figure out just how it happened. The Lord of Shadows was baffled by this and snarled walking slowly forward only to see Lahnah’s body and notice her tears and facial expression, the girl was awake. She was truly awake and alright, it seemed her healing finally kicked in. He knew he still had a battle to deal with but he could do so better fully healed and he knew that. He took off in her direction only for the brute to leap down where he was attempting to tackle him into the ground where he would probably beat Cain up to a pulp. Luckily he had moved when he did and so was only sent flying backwards into the wall from the impact. Once again he crashed through the wall of the building and it fell down on top of him.

Groaning he stood up holding his gut where the arm hit him and he made a giant spiked wall of shadows with spikes on it and sent it flying at full speed out in Sul’s direction. This wall was as tall as the rock-man was and two times wider as well, yet not big enough that it would hit Lahnah. Using this as a distraction he had a shadow grab him and bring him over to where she was and spitting blood out on the ground behind him he knelt down next to her. His bruised, broken, and battered face looked down at her tear filled eyes and he grinned a devilish grin, knowing she was truly awake. “You little bitch,” he said in a joking tone then moving her hair out of her eyes and kissing her forehead still keeping the act up. “How bad did the brute hurt you? Tell me and I’ll inflict it on him tenfold.” Cain muttered coughing up a little blood making a protective wall of shadows around him and Lahnah. He wanted her to heal a bit more and allow him some rest before he went out to take on the beast one last time.

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul]

Post by Lahnah May 16th 2012, 6:38 pm

((ooc: I'm sorry this is so bad))
Lahnah noticed fairly quickly that Cain had finally seen her awake, for he immediately attempted to make a run for her. However, on the way over, Alan crashed through the cement below, clipping Cain just enough to send him flying into another wall, bricks and mortar crumbling over him. The attack would have killed her instantly, and she was rather shocked to see him get up from it and send a wall of shadows in Alan's direction; she was amazed at his strength.

With the wall of shadows sent, he came back towards her and knelled, "You little bitch" He jested, pushing away the wet strands of hair stuck to her head before kissing it. Lahnah looked at him desperately, still unable to speak from the pain near her throat. Instead she clasped his hand in hers, trying to ignore the agony of her burns as she moved, and shook her head as best she could. Her eyes moved away from Cain for a moment to watch how Alan was doing, obvious concern on her charred face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 Lasig10
stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 16th 2012, 11:36 pm

He had taken into consideration that Cain could move inbetween the amount of time it took for him to launch his counter-offensive. However the results of his attack was still effective. The force behind his lunge clipped Cain and sent him reeling backwards into a wall, which consequently crumbled on top of him. Arising from the crumbled heap, he could tell the blows were taking a toll on him. Sul's strength was far surpassing the physical limitations of his body. He could note a trail of blood from the corner of Cain's mouth.

A wall of shadows formed, and Sul prepared himself for the attack before it came. Spikes emerged from the wall as it sailed towards Sul's direction. His feet shifted, hopping back unsure what to do about the impending collision so he decided to do what felt the most natural to him. He lunged forward towards the wall swinging his right hand behind his back. Thrusting a right hook at the wall with all his strength. Spikes penetrated into his fist and emerged out the back of his hand, splashing yellow acidic blood backwards onto his torso. Yet, Sul punched the wall to his left, misdirecting it aside. The spikes exited his skin as it tumbled across the pavement. His pain receptors went off like a fire alarm, but it could have been a lot worse if it hit him with full force.

Fiery eyes shifted towards Cain's location which moved towards Lahnah. It seemed she was alright after all. He felt so relieved to know that, letting out an exhalation of breath. Cain made a protective wall of shadows around the two of them as if Sul was going to pursue him with Lahnah in the fray. Instead, he reached into his pocket for a cigarette lighter. A memento of an earlier battle. Flicking his thumb over the switch, a flame was produced. Placing the flame on his hand, his flammable body caught the heat immediately and burst into a blaze of fire. The flames slowly grew up his arm and towards his torso area. He stretched his hand as the flames began to cauterize the severe wound to his hand from punching that spiked wall. He wasn't sure if this was over yet, but with Lahnah awake he was sure that Cain's anger had a possibility of subsiding. Yet, he wouldn't let his guard down for even a second after that spiked wall.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 19th 2012, 1:13 pm

Cain looked down at her and raised an eyebrow when she took his hand in hers, seeing that she was obviously still in great pain. He could tell she was trying to tell him something but just what that was he was not able to figure out. He saw her look over through the shadows to where the fool was and watched as he stopped moving and took out a cigarette lighter and started cauterize his wounds with the fire. It seemed the brute was not only that but a fire manipulator as well. This was not something he had ever run into before and the man could probably destroy him if he continued this battle. But, that was the point was it not? This man had harmed Lahnah and deserved the same pain inflected upon her yet he wasn’t sure just how to do it. She was getting better that much was for sure but she was not yet perfectly healed, clenching his fist, the one not still held by her hand. He had the shadows rise up and take the form of a shadow monster, which he then told to go and fetch a tracker.

The shadow monster came back with a ‘tracker’ and Cain told it to watch Lahnah for him while he tried to talk to the brute. He wasn’t sure how much good talking would do and if he got mad they’d more than likely end up fighting again but that could be dealt with. So, as the tracker leaned down and used its heightened senses of smell and sight to figure out what was wrong her and if he could help at all. “Cain, our lord has told me to preside over you, mind explaining why you left his care and let this beast harm you without calling us for help dear sister?” The vampire asked her trying to get her to speak or something of that sort to keep her from passing out once again. Cain simply walked up to the brute and looked up at him in the eyes, his five foot eight height looking puny up against this man but he was still obviously not impressed by the stature. “So, want to explain just what exactly you did to her?”

Cain Vulsore
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 23rd 2012, 9:02 pm

(ooc: I just want to post something so that we can continue, next post will be better I promise and Im sorry for being away for so long!!)

Lahnah squeezed Cain's hand as hard as she could muster when he looked back over his shoulder to Alan, though between her weakened state and his staggering strength she doubted he would even feel it. She was concerned that he would try to go back and fight with her new friend, even the powerful had their limits and she couldn't bare to watch him or Sul get hurt any more.

Her nose was beginning to pick up scent again, the burning in her nostrils was clearing away now, but the first aroma that reached her heightened senses was an acidic sulfide, and lots of it. Immediately she recognized it as Alan's blood, being a vampire she knew from the moment she met him what his blood smelled like. The scent worried her further as she tried to see over Cain's shoulders and see what had happened to Sul, but just then Cain's opposite hand clenched and stole her attention away.

He seemed upset, whether it was by her or the fact that she was hurt, she couldn't be sure but she didn't want to see him so hurt. If she could have healed him she would have but try as she might, the most she could muster through the hand he held was two tiny blue sparks that traveled quickly up his knuckles and healed a small scratch on the web of his thumb and index finger. It was all she could spare and she wasn't sure he would even notice she'd done anything.

A moment later he got up with a determined scowl on his angelic face and one of his summoned creatures appeared from the shadows. It disappeared into the night as quickly as it appeared in it, and came returned shortly after with a "Tracker" as Cain called them. All of them were pretty nice to her, she supposed that was due to orders from Cain to treat her with respect. The tracker that came to her spoke softly to her, trying to get her to speak but her healing hadn't quite reached her throat yet, it was working its way there still. Not knowing what else to do, she shook her head gently in response and gave him a sad look. When was this pain going to be over so she could celebrate her sister's birthday?

stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 23rd 2012, 11:43 pm

Cain once again was bold enough to get close to Sul-Fury even though the two had fought tooth and nail less than sixty seconds earlier. Amidst the flames, Cain peered through the chaos to the a shadowy figure of Sul that remained within. Asking him what he did to Lahnah. Bold. Too bold. If Sul were one to hold grudges, or a killer in some way, he could knock Cain's head off his shoulders. Just the act that Cain liked to put on, Sul could already read from him. Sul's wounds never healed instantly from cauterizing them. Infact, his wounds healed slower than the average man. Cauterizing them was just a temporary solution, a technique he had mid-battle. His wounds had stopped bleeding now, which made him start to regain any strength he had lost from his injuries.

"I would like to know that myself." He replied. His facial gestures were difficult to read normally, but enshrouded in flames made it nigh impossible. "I can't explain how it happened but..." He looked at his open hand, then clenched it to a balled up fist in frustration. "It appears I have a new power I cannot understand, nor control. An explosive energy that discharged against my will. I am... too dangerous to be here. It could happen again."

"I said I planned to make up for what happened today. Did you really think I could do that by dying? Perhaps to ease your overly inflated mind. But that is only temporary. Think about it. I didn't hurt just you. I hurt all these people. Once I discover what I am now, I will pay for the damage I have done in my own way. I won't die until that happens. Lahnah needs your help to get better. Let me go, and I will make this up when I understand more clearly."
Sul's fist fell to his side. If Cain was permitting, he would be heading off to seclusion until he could train himself to use this power on will, rather than imploding and killing or harming everyone that comes within his danger zone.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 3 Empty It

Post by CainVulsore May 24th 2012, 9:55 am

Cain listens to what the brute had to say, he was intrigued by this man even if it didn't appear on his face; and why shouldn't he be? This man was strong, practically invulnerable, fast, and also powerful too it seemed. Though that did not change what he did to Lahnah, and he didn't try to pass it off that he didn't commit tr act, took full lame for it: this would be an ally he would like to have but alas Cain probably ruined that when he took the bag 'o blood's life. "What, so your a brute and a time bomb? Sounds like a great combination of you. Luke learn how to control it that is." He said in a sort of snide remark, but also interest in the power he had. Listening g to everything else the rock man said he sighed, it was true a quick death was not enough for this man for what pain he had caused Lahnah, the others Cain did not care about. That and though he may not be the smartest man alive but he could read a female's feelings like the back of his hand and Lahnah card for this man as a friend and she would hate him if he killed him. "If you were able to do all this than you are indeed powerful, but with no control. If on your own you do not learn how to control it or ever need help come back to New York and look for the alley of never ending darkness there you will find us and I will teach you how to control you powers just as I have mine." He said turning from the rock man and walking back to Lahnah where he looked at the tracker only to get a shake of the head, and then down at her where he chucked a bit. "So, why did you run off?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, he knew she had been a prostitute and wondered if rock man was an old 'customer' or something of the sort.
((crappy post is crappy, and azzy shush your posts are always good))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 28th 2012, 4:06 pm

Finally! She could feel her throat open once more! Her body was still badly burnt and it would probably take days for her to recover completely but at least the magic was working quickly in the inner workings of her complex vampiric figure. Lahnah gasped for air and quickly spurted out everything she could remember the moment Cain came back to her.

"Cainey I'm so sorry! I left because today is my little sister's birthday, even though she's not here I celebrate it every year! I didn't think you would be interested and I thought I could be back before you woke up so I left, please please please forgive me. I will accept punishment if you wish." She sputtered guiltily, closing her eyes as tears gushed from them. "Alan didn't hurt me at all, he tried to make sure I got out before he lost control! I rushed back in to try and save him but when I got there I was so weakened by the flames I passed out...when I woke up you were here! You have to believe me, it's all my fault, not his! Actually he saved my life earlier! We are indebted to him as well...some men were trying to hurt me and he made them run off! I would be half dead and naked in alleyway right now if it wasn't for him!" Her thoughts came crashing into one another as she hurriedly tried to explain the happens of that evening that she was unable to explain previously.

stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 28th 2012, 7:09 pm

Finally, it seemed Cain was giving up on trying to kill him. Though, he wasn't sure whether or not he had the strength to keep fighting him. He could read the fatigue off him from the battle. Though it didn't last very long it was still intense. Lahnah's voice started to work again, she would be safe in Cain's hands. Sul needed some time to think about what happened. He wasn't able to physically touch anyone with the state he was in. Even if the flames surrounding him were extinguished, he didn't know what his new power was or how soon it would go off again.

He felt a bubbling in his blood. He clenched his fists and gazed at them, unable to control the sensation. He took that as a sign that he needed to get away from these people. From everyone, until he could decipher what was going on. Returning his gaze to Lahnah and Cain, he had to bid them farewell for now. Perhaps in the future they would meet up again. As regards Cain, hopefully under better circumstances. He hated making enemies. Tilting his head up, his eyes gazed towards the heavens. Bending his knees down, he prepared a powerful jump.

Springing his knees, he burst forward and high up into the air in retreat. Looking back, as he gained distance on Lahnah and Cain, he hoped he would see the young vampiress sometime soon in his travels.

"We will meet again, Lahnah."

[[Exit Sul-Fury]]

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore June 11th 2012, 10:44 am

Cain listened to what she had to say with little interest, and although he wasn’t an emotional person, or anything of that sort as he had felt no love from his family he listened none the less. His arms crossed and blood red eyes looking down at her he waited for her to finish explaining everything that she had to say. Her words came out fast and as if she herself didn’t believe what was coming out of her own mouth but he was good when it came to telling if someone was lying, hell he was pretty damn good at lying himself and had a knack for it, so he knew what she said was the truth. Bending down he picked her up bridle style “I believe you Lahnah, and I’m not going to punish you what you went through tonight is punishment enough. Maybe next time you won’t be so dumb and go off on your own.” He muttered obvious annoyance in his voice. Though if it was because he cared for her or because he could have lost a valuable asset most wouldn’t be able to tell but he knew it was the latter. A shadow monster touched Cain on the shoulder and shadow traveled them back to the ‘apartment in the shadows’ where they lived.

((topic end unless you got something to add?))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top