The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_voting_barA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_voting_barA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 Empty Re: A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 29th 2012, 11:53 am

Leo leaned against the door frame looking over at her, though he didn’t like the wings he had to admit she was very beautiful. Possibly one of the most beautiful girls he had met in his life time, though no matter how short it was. When she tossed the bullet off to the side he looked over at all the things residing there and chuckled a little then listened to what she said forgetting he was still shirtless, but hadn’t seemed to realize it yet. He nodded on the offer about staying in the guest bedroom or the couch and was about to ask where her guest bedroom was but stopped himself as she said he could stay in there and walked forwards a little bit. “What exactly do you mean by that beautiful?” He said looking down at her with a slight smile, he had noticed earlier how the debate had gotten a little heated in both ways and that in the alley though she had tried to drink his blood she did make the move to kiss him first. He leaned against the door frame still watching her and waiting for her to answer him.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 Empty Re: A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Post by Chellizard April 30th 2012, 1:36 am

Chelle looked at Leo with a sultry sort of passion. She chuckled and slid underneath the blankets, her form snuggling into the soft satin sheets. She winked at him and chuckled. "I thought you couldn't hear me.." Part of her had wanted him to hear her, the other.. well; needless to say, she hadn't really intended to say it too loud. Obviously, he has very good hearing. She bit her lower lip, and accidentally bit a little too hard. She bled lightly, a small gasp passing her lips. She licked her lips and the wound was healed instantaneously. Those melting amber irises of her's glinted in the low lighting of her bedroom. A draft blew through her whole condo; and the curtains on her floor to ceiling window were disturbed. Good thing there was a balcony to walk onto if that window was blown in with another high caliber round. She was somewhat beckoning him toward her with the body language she displayed. "What do you think I meant?" she asked, finally addressing his curiosity. She let her eyes etch out his already chiseled bare chest and swallowed shallowly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 30th 2012, 3:46 pm

Leonardo smirked when she went under neath the covers, and he winked back quickly, listening when she spoke. "Oh I could hear you..." He whispered back, voice just barly audible and probably not making it to her ears. His black eyes looking over her body, as if scanning her beautiful figure. He could tell as his eyes loomed over her that her eyes zoomed over his body, mainly his revealed upper body. As the wind flew through the condo he could feel the wind flow through his shaved short black, marines style hair cut. Her body language was practically calling out to him and his calling out to her, he was tempted to rush down over to her but didn't. Instead he played it cool and calm an only chuckled when she finally replyed to his original question be stood straight up and closed the door, if only because the one that enters the condo was still wide open, and sat down next to her on the bed. "Think you can handle yourself around a lowly human?" He asked obviously saying it to get a heate reply or something of that sort out of her,yet when he asked it he out grinned and put an arm around her shoulders an turned his head to face her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 2nd 2012, 6:57 am

She was curled into his arm and smiled up at him, her eyes glancing between his. "Only if you let me," she said, replying to his question as to whether or not she could handle herself around of him. She leaned herself up gently, and let her nose bump against his. She licked her lips slyly and was about to press them into his before she heard it again. That faint sound. She pushed him off of the bed and fell on top of him in a tangled pile of blankets. The high powered rifle had shot another bullet into Chelle's bedroom. Now that was enough. She was furious now. She snatched up her rifle under the edge of the bed and aimed for the roof across from her building and saw another man. The one she had knocked unconscious and the other that was dead laying where they had been before. So, a third man. She narrowed her eyes and squeezed the trigger. She aimed for the man's right leg, near the femoral artery. She wanted him to bleed out and die with pain, so that would happen. The shot was perfectly flawless, and tore through the target's leg with ease. "Why do people want to fuck with me all of a sudden? I need to get laid, and the world apparently doesn't want me to!" At this point, she felt like crying.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 2nd 2012, 3:46 pm

Leonardo smirked listening to her words, moving her closer to him and watched her lips and eyes. When he saw she was about to kiss him the bullet flew into the room once again an they were pushed off the bed and in a pile of tangled blankets where he remained blinking in a daze, trying to untangle himself. It was only till she had once again successfully taken out the man and was on the ground almost at crying. Hearing this he got up and moved over to her before sitting down behind her and taking her into his arms and holding he close. "When the world doesn't want you to do something you walk up to it, smack it in the face and walk off only to do it anyway." He muttered quietly then realize how parch his mouth was, or really how it felt. Though it was only subconsciously there as because of his healing the nicotine could not take effect but he was still in a anew addicted to cigars had to have one at least every other hour or so. "Got any cigars?" He asked only slightly joking as his arms were still around her, though she had made it clear she wanted him and he wanted her too, but he also needed a cigar.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 2nd 2012, 6:28 pm

She hugged him lightly and kissed his cheek. "Whether or not I can smack the universe; this is not going to happen. Maybe I need to get into a real relationship. And, Cigars.. I have those," she said, getting out of the blanket mess. She moved to her closet and found him a shirt and tossed it to him. It was a simple dark gray button up. Long sleeved, of course. She then rummaged in a drawer for a couple Cubans. She tossed him the box after taking one out for herself. "A present from me to you." She smiled and chuckled, placing the cigar between her teeth, her lips pressing around of the dark brown surface. She let her tongue lap against the smokey surface. She then found a box of matches and lit the treat, tossing that to Leo as well. She then walked toward her bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. She inhaled heavily, enjoying the smoky flavor and how well it filled up her lungs. She wasn't one for smoking, but sometimes.. you just had to let loose.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 2nd 2012, 6:45 pm

Leo nodded at what she said, watching her get up and walk over to her closet throwing a shirt at him. "Well when you find th guy, tell me so I can swoop in an take you first." He said with a slight playful wink then caught he shirt setting it sown. A shirt which he would eventually put on, a it was a nice looking shirt but for now he was goin to leave it sitting there as he did not really wish to put it on. When she tossed the Cubans to him he caught them and stood up from the tangled mess if blankets and laughed. "A nice present indeed, too ba te universe couldn't stop messing with us." He said only jokingly as he put the box in his pockets , not before taking one out, and setting it in his mouth where it rested before he lit it. Following her into the bathroom he sat down next to her and took a nice long drag before exhaling the smoke out in a circular puff above them and straight into the drain. "Tonigr was interesting, wouldn't you say?" He asked looking at her though still smoking the cigar it was obvious he was still ready to go, but also knew it wouldn't be happening so instead was making conversation and thinking in his never stopping head.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 3rd 2012, 4:35 pm

A soft chuckle passed her lips at his comment on swooping in to take her first. "I thought you hated my kind? Why bother to go after me, then?" She slid backward and sat in the tub with her legs hanging over the edge, her feet in the air, sort of. She sighed and puffed on the cigar, flicking the ashes toward the drain. "The universe has funny ways of letting us know that it isn't meant to be." She patted him on the back and then leaned her head back and sighed, relaxing. "I'd say. Tonight was.. a bunch of karma catching up to me, I think." She chuckled and closed her eyes, puffing on the cigar. "Like I've said.. that universe of ours.. it's a bitch." She coughed lightly and opened her eyes, glancing toward Leo with a small, playful smile. Maybe they were friends after all, and despite her vampire and angel sides. Maybe, just maybe.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 3rd 2012, 4:54 pm

"Because as a human I am allowed emotions, and hormones, you take it from there beautiful." He said smirking taking another drag before letting the smoke out in the vent, only nodding at what she said next as if to say ' I get what you mean'. Though he did raise an eyebrow at the pat on the back so puffed some of the smoke into her face, just to mess with her a little bit. When she coughed and opened her eyes he rose an eyebrow but shook his head an laughed a little bit. "Yes, it is, but you have to learn to keep going and all that shit. When life gives you 'orders' follow them suit, unless you did them stupid or something dumb like that." Leo said shrugging not really sure where that came from but hey it sounded better in his head and either way would make her either laugh or look at him funny, When she gave him the playful smile he smiled back as nudged her just a little bit in the shoulder, taking a drag in the cigar and then blowing a circle of smoke out around her head and knocking the ashes off into the drain. Still shirtless he looked around realizing he hadn't taken a shower yet, and should probably do so after they finish their smoke. But she too was bloody a little again and wonders where exactly they'd both shower as he only saw one bathroom; which just happened to be the one they were smoking in.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 3rd 2012, 7:03 pm

She just laughed at his comment on hormones and emotions. It was true, he had those. So did she. "Well, I have them too, but oh well." She wiggled her toes and smashed the lit end of her cigar onto the bottom of the porcelain tub with clawed feet. She then arched her back and got herself out of the tub and stood up, stretching. The bottom of her shirt rose up a bit. "Yeah. I keep going. Speaking of going, we need to get out of here and find somewhere else to crash. I think I'll be moving out of here come tomorrow or the next day." Peeking out of the bathroom, she looked toward her closet and then dashed there, digging out a couple of outfits and shoes. She tossed all of it into a bag; a designer bag. She then tossed it over her shoulder and slid her feet into a pair of slip-on Vans. A comfortable pair of shoes, indeed. It went well with her pajama styled clothes. She then made her way back to the bathroom and waved for him to follow through the kitchen. "Let's get out of here." She killed the lights, and the whole apartment was dark, an inky blackness that she could see in due to her vampiric abilities and traits. She lead them out into the narrow hallway that had an elevator and then stepped into it, hitting the 'basement' button.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 3rd 2012, 7:36 pm

Leo smirked at that comment “Don’t we all?” He said with a shake of his head as she smashed the cigar to the bottom of the tub, he instead took one last drag before taking the lit cigar and smashing it out in his hand. It burnt bad for the time it was there but when it went out the burn immediately healed and he simply yawned. He watched her stand up, more so the bottom of her shirt rising up but doing so that she wouldn’t have noticed it anyway. When she said going and moving and what not he watched her run out and toss stuff into a bag. He stood up and followed her out through the kitchen, still shirtless, “Well, will this new place have a bathroom so I could take a shower?” He asked with a chuckle and took hold of her shoulder to follow her through the blackness and into the elevator. Once in it though he leaned against the wall behind her and looked her up and down absentmindedly then yawned slightly.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 3rd 2012, 10:12 pm

She nodded and stepped out of the elevator and darted across the nearly dark parking garage toward her car. "Yes. Two bathrooms, I believe." She was talking about the apartment she had rented when she was posing as 'Alora,' the secretary she posed as for a few months to stalk Nightkill and kill him; but of course that plan died. IT was also a two bedroom apartment. She had shared it with Nate from time to time, but usually it was just her's. It was only 200 bucks a month, so it wasn't high class, it was just simple, cute, and little. She drove them there quickly and efficiently and then parked the car a block or so away. She wiped down the steering wheel and the seat and then the door handle and anywhere else she might've touched and pushed the door closed with her elbow and then walked to the apartment and fished out the key for the room. She got inside easily and dumped herself into a bed and snuggled into it. "Good night, hope you shower up and make yourself at home." *** The next morning, Chelle woke early and skipped out of the apartment, leaving no sign that she was there; except a card with her name and an extension number on it that Leo could call.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 3rd 2012, 11:17 pm

Leo only nodded at the reply at followed her out to the parking lot, but instead of getting in the car with her he hopped on his motorcycle. Taking off after her, and driving behind her all the way he though things to himself. The first was that even though she was nice, beautiful , and smart, though a bit crazy, she was still one of them . That went against everything he believe in but you had to make some sacrifices to do the job you were given in the end. That and where in the 'manual from fate' or really his only memories does it say he can't live with one fo a little bit if in the end he does what he was put on this earth to do. The second one was that he was glad there was two showers of for the fact that he wouldn't want to wake her up at five-ish be ause of his physical training in the morning. When they got to the house/apartment thing parking lot he parked his bike and put the small alarm on it then folloWed her into the house quickly heading for te shower. He muttered back a quick 'yea good night, sleep tight and stuff , thanks for letting me stay her.' Or something along those lines before walking into the bathroom. Stripping off his cloths he hopped in the shower and rinced off before getting out and passing out in his bed. THE NEXT MORNING at about five he was up and gone for pt, when he got back he took a shower and walked out in a towel to look for some cloths he could possibly wear as well as food. What he found was her card and nodded reading it before getting a bowl of cereal.

((topic done))

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top