The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_voting_barA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Post by Swordsmaster April 17th 2012, 11:45 pm

((wrong account srry also srry it's short))
Leo nodded his head and listened to what she said, mulling over everything knowing she was truly sorry. And to be honest sh hand offended him that much really he just didn't like his race being dissed. That or being calld a super and she had done both, so sh was lucky she is pretty. When she laughed at what he said he chuckled as well a the reply, then took a couple more drags of the cigar, blowing a puff out over her head when she crept closer. He pressed the cigar into his palm putting it out and listens to her talk, the wound holy healed and cigar on the ground. He had his hand meet hers outing it to his face, "If you take the role of a random girl then I'll be fine with my role." he whispered back just as close as she was now but also paying attention to the rest of his surroundings. He didn't really know what we coming next to be honest, he figured one of two things though that shed either try to bite him again or try and get in his pants. Hell maybe she would go for both or something random and totally unexpected would happen and they would be naked at his apartment, or even more so they would be running after a robber or murderer or something of the sort. Except he wasnt really one to play hero that much, usually he was taking out the super powered beings.

Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2012, 1:18 pm

She smiled and pressed her lips to his, but only briefly. She then allowed one of her hands to creep toward his belt line, innocently. With reflexes alike to a cat, she had a hold of his own machine pistol and had it pressed into his abdomen. He may be able to heal much faster, but not if he's getting ripped apart, constantly. That was right; the cat was out of the bag. She had been hired to seek out this man and kill him. How sad. "Sorry, darling, it seems you're on my naughty list," she smirked and allowed her wings to raise up and ruffle. "In other words, I've been hired to kill you.. though I'm always glad to work out deals." She stepped back and flipped the gun around in her hand, offering it back to him. It was silly how easily men were manipulated, but she did feel bad; she had lead him on to trust her.. just enough. She tossed the gun back to him, her hand reaching for the hilt of her sword. It was strapped to her wing; and for unknown reasons, maybe it was magic, when her wings were "put away" her sword went with them. Odd thing, magic. She drew the blade and admired it for a moment. "So, are we to work out a deal, or am I to fight you until you grow tired?" She was hungry, though. She had intentions of draining the life from this man, making the hit so much easier; she'd get a meal, and a fat check.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 19th 2012, 3:02 pm

When she kissed him he as surprised to say the least but that was not the biggest surprise he'd be getting that night for sure. Somehow she as able to get his pistol out of his inside jacket pocket and then jam it into his abdomen. Grunting slightly he listened to what she said with slight interest then took back the gun when it was offered to him shaking his head. When she jumped back and drew her sword he was already planing thirty different ways to kill her and just how he would do it. "You can't kill me, you realize this but still you wish to temp fate. I admire that but not enough to let you live now." He muttered and shot a bullet out at her rigt wing then left wing. He was getting rid of the advantage she had first then he would take her life, shooting his third bullet at her stomach. When he came to the bar tonight he was not expecting a fight to erupt, but it seemed wherever he went trouble of some sort simply had to follow him there as well. "Wana give up now beautiful?" He asked spinning the gun in his hand and aiming it out at her chest once again.
((srry it's short))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2012, 3:33 pm

His words were almost too exciting. She smirked and stepped to her left, just in time, too. She was fast enough to react to dodge fatality, but not fast enough to doge a few flesh wounds. Her right wings was shot, completely shattered one of the most important bones for flight. She winced, the other two bullets whizzing passed. A second one grazed her arm, the third just clipping her left side, cutting her dress and leaving a nasty graze wound. She chuckled and stood there, with the tip of her sword pressed into the alleyway's concrete floor. She looked at him with sad eyes, but something in them were on fire. She hadn't been in this much of an exciting situation for quite some time. Her wing, however, had crumpled and fell limp, blood spilling on the floor. Blood that she possibly needed more than she knew. Even though she was of the vampire origin, she couldn't live without medical attention. She blinked and just laughed, touching her side, which was also bleeding quite nicely. She looked at her hand and stretched it in front of her, laughing still. "Help," was all she managed before she was on her knees, and then on her side, her wing fanning across the ground.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 19th 2012, 5:05 pm

He watches the bullets strike her in nearly in perfect spots. They were not exactly where he had wanted them to hit,except for the wings which hit exactly where he would have wanted. He shook his head watching her fall down to her knees and mutter out he smirked and walked over but not close enough that she could do any damage to him. Pointing the gun down and aiming it at her head he rose an eyebrow watching the blood drip out of her body. To be honest he was surprised she even survived the shots for they were not normal guns and could kill most people with one damn shot, yet she was only grazed by them. "Help? Give me one damn good reason why I should help your ass, you come here expecting to kill me and now ask for my help. Doesn't seem like a very logical reason to help you on my opinion." He said lookin down at her with no remorse and no pity. Sure he was only human and had emotions but that was just it, he was feeling anger right now and a hole lot of anger.
((again srry it's short))

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2012, 7:24 pm

She laughed, smiling a crimson smile to him. "Because I lied. I've been numb and I need a bit of an adrenaline rush.. thanks for that.." She coughed and winced, her blade was out of reach, so she couldn't do anything even if she wanted. She tried to push herself up with her right hand, but found it a bit harder than she expected. She managed to sit up, her wing laying limply. She reached and pulled the mangled mess of bloody feathers toward her and she held it, applying pressure to the wound. She gritted her teeth from the pain, but managed. Her dress, ruined, was barely clothing her to begin with, and now it was a sad excuse for a rag. She sighed and held her hand up like she was waiting to get called on by "teacher." Though, this was not the case; she was holding her wing up so she wouldn't lose so much blood. "So, help.. I have a place. It's not too far from here," she said, feeling dizzier and dizzier by the minute.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 19th 2012, 8:26 pm

Leonardo maybe a killer but he wasnt heartless so he listened to what she said. Even if it was all complete bull shit she was a pretty damn good actor. He listened to what she said and looked over to the sword, and though completely out of her reach he picke it up. Returning his gun to te pocket he put the sword in one of his belt loops and slid it down till the hilt stopped it where it was. Then and only then did he look down at her seeing how much of a mess she truly was right now, dress barely covering anything because if the holes from the wings an the bullets a well. He sighed softly and bent down picking her up bridle style and shaking his head slowly. "Your lucky I'm human anyone else would have left you here to die and not even though about it. Now tell me where exactly I need to go." He muttered walking over to his motorcycle figuring she had flown here.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 21st 2012, 11:47 pm

She sighed and watched him take the precautions, her right wing completely fucked. This was not the first time she had been shot in the wing, either. Something like this had happened a long time ago. Well, by long, maybe a couple months to a full year and a half. It was back when she brought Thrones to life. Back when she thought things would be good with the group open to the world; open to the "public." She sighed and let the memory of Italy fade away. Listening to him, she chuckled, but winced and regretted it. "I need blood; so back at my place, or the nearest hospital.. Be careful with my wings.." She felt slightly uncomfortable in his arms, but relaxed as best she could. This ride was going to be very uncomfortable, considering it was going to be on a motorcycle.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 22nd 2012, 10:27 am

Leo listened to her as he got on his motorcycle and placed her up slightly between him and the steering wheels, he placed her just perfectly so she wouldn’t feel as much pain. That was of course unless her wings caught the wind or some crap like this, he hated figuring out super humans and all their oddities. But she wasn’t a superhuman if what she was saying was true than she was an angle, and angles were sent from higher sources, the being, or beings, that controlled the universe and all that good stuff. As he took off down the road, a side road he knew, he asked the question again, “So, where is your place then miss? I don’t do hospitals, Doctors are bull shit and don’t know anything in my opinion.” He spoke adding silently in his mind ‘hell the world would be better off if everyone could just heal like I could.’ Sure he knew that with violence that would only cease to make this imperfect world even worse but humanity always found a way to strive forward without super humans and maybe, just maybe, with him here he could take them all out and return humanity to the way it was. Without super humans oppressing them and pushing them down to middle or lower class citizens.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 22nd 2012, 2:40 pm

She growled and grabbed hold of his arm, her nails digging in. Thankfully he could heal almost immediately. So, she was just pressing into his skin; not cutting him. But damn did that hurt. Her wing had bumped the steering wheel. This wasn't going to work. She was feeling light headed and she couldn't breathe correctly. She was, despite her race, going to die without getting to her place any faster. She cradled her hurt wing, the left tucked behind her/underneath her. She leaned her head into his chest and just stayed as still as possible. "My place, then. We need to hurry," she spat, finishing up with the directions to her flat in the Big Apple. It was a simple top floor condo in one of the many "apartment" buildings. She bought it out a long while ago after that big job for Nightkill. After purchasing the place, she was nearly broke, but managed with a couple smaller side jobs. She just hoped they'd get there fast enough.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 22nd 2012, 3:00 pm

He cringed as her nails dug into his arm, he immediately healed sure, but the damn angel had some sharp ass nails. When she finished the directions on how to get to her place he revved the already going engine and took off in the right way as fast as his motorcycle could go. He said nothing the entire ride there, keeping a cool, calm, and collected posture as he drove to her safety. Upon getting there he stopped the bike and got off, making sure not to touch her wings and picking her up bridle style once again as harmless as possible. Quickly, but making sure she was alright as well, he walked in and went up to her place. Not having the key, he shrugged and kicked the door down muttering something along the lines of “I’ll pay for it,” or something of that sort. He noticed the island counter in the kitchen first and set her down lightly on it, as it was big enough to hold her and in the kitchen where he hoped she had a first aid kit of some sort. “Now, tell me what I need to get.” He muttered taking his shirt off and ripping it for the cloth needed to form a makeshift splint, and he used some of it to even hold together her other wounds besides the wing. The shirt pieces were applied and tied off around the wounds to stop them from bleeding out. Upon taking his shirt off one could see his toned muscles and abs, a pure sign that he was perfectly fit, maybe even more so that top olympian athletes. To say the least he was in no way unatractive, but having not been around that long he did not think this to be odd. He was simply trying to help keep her a live for he owed her that much.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 22nd 2012, 11:43 pm

She was thankful when they had gotten to her place, and was raising her hand to activate the ID scanner. She was jerked slightly when he kicked down the door, which would have been slightly impressive, if it hadn't have been her DOOR. So, in conclusion, she was upset. "It's whatever.." she muttered, rolling her eyes slightly. Once laid upon the island in the middle of the kitchen, it was more noticeable now that she had been healing just a bit, which was bad. That meant that the break in her wing would heal incorrectly and require a nice re-breaking. She'd need her brother for that if that were the case. Her eyes glanced about and then she pointed to the fridge. There were blood packs in there. She'd take it cold if she had too, but she needed something to snack on. "Some AB- is in the fridge. I'd like it warmed up.. but cold is fine," she said, coughing slightly. She was having a small bit of trouble breathing, so she'd really appreciate it if he'd hurry. When he ripped off his shirt and tore it up for bandages she rolled her eyes again. She rose her arms when he bandaged her waist and then let him bandage her arm. She could bandage her wing once she had her snack gobbled down to replenish what was now spilled in the alleyway behind that bar.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 2 Empty Ise

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 23rd 2012, 4:03 pm

Leonardo listened to what she said and rose an eyebrow but figured she probably should get it quickly in her state. So, opening the fridge he grabbed two packs, the first he laid down lightly on her stomach so she could drink. The second he 'tossed' in the microwave for the required time put on said packet. He then grabbed a cup which he luckily found in a cabinet and set it down next to her just incase that's how she wanted to drink the red liquid. Although he knew it was human blood he would not say it or think it about that or he knew he would end up shooting the girl in the temple. Sighing when the microwave beeped he turned and got out the second pack and set it down next to her again, wondering just what he could do now. He had already taken care of her regular human wounds but wings were not something he ever needed to deal with before. To be honest he would usually be the one tearimg then apart or putting more bullets through them, but he helped her simply because he felt he had to. It bugged the living crap out of him as he tried to find out why he had to do this, but it just wouldn't register. So, for now he sat and waited for her to heal herself in normal human means, because no matter how much she grid otherwise physically she was sti human. Besides the wings and bloodlust she was human and had to take care of herself just like normal humans. If super humans and the like just realized that instead of thinking theirselves better than anyone else than maybe he would not be needed here to end their lives and rid them from this world.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 24th 2012, 3:58 pm

With the cold pack of blood in front of her, she then glanced toward the cup. She contemplated using the cup, considering she usually drank from a wine glass. She didn't want to look like a monster, but that better half of her's leeched over and swallowed away her thoughts. She leaned up, her right wing stretching out just before she bit into the plastic pack. She was not being careful, nor ladylike at this moment. She was a true monster. She closed her eyes and growled with hunger as she drained the pack, getting it over her mouth, chin, and it dripped down her neck and pooled in the hollow of her throat. She sighed with happiness as she relaxed, her wing making a sickening snapping noise. She then glanced toward the microwave when it 'dinged!'

She dashed from the island in the middle, so quickly, it was faster than a blink; or so it seemed. The cup that had been next to her was tossed off the island and shattered into a bunch of little pieces. She jerked open the microwave and bit into the warm blood packet. She drained it much quicker this time. Her olive skin was regaining color by this point, and she felt much better. Having fed her monster, it shut up and calmed down. Her wings raised up and spread out, both this time. They flapped gently and then they "vanished." They had healed just enough for her to 'put them away.'

Turning around, she realized how much of a mess was just made. Blood was all over the floor and island in the middle of the kitchen. The broken glass. The shirtless man, and then herself. She glanced down and noticed she was barely clothed. She sighed and hung her head slightly, her hand raising to hold it against her head. She shook her head and looked toward the man. Leonardo; or Leo. "I'm.. sorry," she said, the utmost sincerity lacing her words. She had embarrassed herself, and not only herself, but possibly him. She was nothing more than a monster to him now. And sure, it was true that she did drink blood, but she rarely killed for blood. She had that blood from a hospital. It's given to her by an inside man. "You can go, if you wish. I am really sorry you had to witness that," she was carrying herself with a sort of pride, but her pride was wounded; severely.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 24th 2012, 4:52 pm

Leonardo watches not in horror but in pity and disgust at what she just did. She truly was an animal, a beast, a monster and it did not matter how human she looked or how beautiful she truly was. He stood there and waited until she finished for her to ‘regain’ whatever sense of humility and humanity she had left. When she finally did and spoke out he listened to the words that left her mouth, he could hear the sincerity lased in her words but it just wasn’t enough. “You think your better than us humans, call yourself a better race, think yourself higher than we are. Yet, here you are acting as if an animal, losing all sense of humanity at the sight of your ‘food’.”

He shook his head not even glancing at her before continuing “You are no better than we are, in fact from what you just presented tonight you confirmed my reason for being alive. Thank you though for clearing my mind and setting me back on the right path.” He spoke walking up to her and placing a fifty on the counter to pay for the door, and then taking her hand and lightly kissing it, for even though he was ashamed of having let her live he was still a gentleman underneath. Standing straight up he turned and went to exit the apartment unsure how she would react to what he did here tonight but it was not going to be his problem that much he knew.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 24th 2012, 5:19 pm

She sighed and rose her hand, placing it on his shoulder. All the words he spoke hurt her feelings. Her feelings. She hadn't had them hurt in a very, very long time. She was holding back tears, her chest aching from the sobs begging to be let out. She blinked back the tears and took a deep breath. "If you believe me to be a monster, it is true. But I am more than human; I've never been 'human.' I've only been a monster, blessed by an Angel." She picked up the money and slid it into his hand, she then gave him a weak smile and turned, walking slowly toward her bathroom. She stepped out of her shoes, and grabbed hold of her dress, ripping it from her being. The bandages were also ripped off, showing the wounds were clotted, but not yet healed completely. With her nude form gracefully walking toward the bathroom, her back was to him, and scars could be seen. Bullet wound scars. About fifty of them; all along her back. The scars from a long time ago when she was shot in the back by a 'friend.' She closed her eyes and sighed, speaking over her shoulder. "Make yourself at home, if you need a place to stay." She then slipped into the bathroom, the door creaking shut behind of her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top