The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_voting_barA normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 Empty Re: A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Post by Chellizard April 24th 2012, 5:19 pm

She sighed and rose her hand, placing it on his shoulder. All the words he spoke hurt her feelings. Her feelings. She hadn't had them hurt in a very, very long time. She was holding back tears, her chest aching from the sobs begging to be let out. She blinked back the tears and took a deep breath. "If you believe me to be a monster, it is true. But I am more than human; I've never been 'human.' I've only been a monster, blessed by an Angel." She picked up the money and slid it into his hand, she then gave him a weak smile and turned, walking slowly toward her bathroom. She stepped out of her shoes, and grabbed hold of her dress, ripping it from her being. The bandages were also ripped off, showing the wounds were clotted, but not yet healed completely. With her nude form gracefully walking toward the bathroom, her back was to him, and scars could be seen. Bullet wound scars. About fifty of them; all along her back. The scars from a long time ago when she was shot in the back by a 'friend.' She closed her eyes and sighed, speaking over her shoulder. "Make yourself at home, if you need a place to stay." She then slipped into the bathroom, the door creaking shut behind of her.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 Empty Re: A normal bar in New York City? (closed to UE)

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 24th 2012, 6:09 pm

Leonardo listened to her speak, hearing the hurt in her voice and his own thoughts taking over. Sure, she was a vampiress type angle but she was also had the same sort of lifestyle as his own. When she put the money back in his hands he simply raised an eyebrow but turned and walked the opposite way from where she was. He was just about to walk outside of the apartment building type condo when she said something else. Turning to face her he blinked noticing she was of course nude, this surprised him and so did the bullet holes as well as the offers she made. Only when she walked inside the bathroom did he let everything process through his mind, she had offered him a place to stay even though he shot at her. Guess, saving her life she felt she owed him that much even though he was the one who put her in that position in the first place. Mulling over the idea he shrugged and look around, before heading to the sink where he splashed some water on his face. Breathing out he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer before going to the ‘living room’ type place and sitting down on the couch popping it open and taking a sip.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 24th 2012, 8:04 pm

She washed off, blood pooling on the floor of the shower as she stood there underneath the hot water. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, taking slow shallow breaths. After washing her hair and rinsing off, she stepped out of the shower and instead of using the door back into the main room, she stepped through the other door that looked like a closet door. It lead to her room. She walked in and dressed in casual clothes. A loose tank top, and a pair of loose sweat shorts. She sighed and ran a brush through her hair and then loosely french braided it. She tied it off and let it fall behind of her. She looked in the mirror at her arm, and then lifted her shirt and looked at her side. "Damn.. he really got me good." She chewed at her lips, they being a bit chapped, and then stopped and just sat for a moment.

She then wandered toward the living room, passing by Leo to enter the kitchen. Looking at the mess, she sighed and grabbed the nearest phone. She hit '1' and then waited. "Anna? It's a mess up here.. send a few people." Anna was her favorite house keeper, and one of the only people she knew that could keep a secret. Anna would come and clean along with two other people that knew how to keep their mouth shut about things. Chelle then opened the fridge and glanced about. She grabbed a beer as well and used her fang to popped it off, tossing the lid into the trash as she walked and sat across from Leo on an arm chair. "You stayed. It's the least I could do, considering you gave me a thrill and saved my life all in one evening. He smiled, a soft laugh passing her lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 24th 2012, 9:00 pm

Leo was sitting in the chair slowly drinking his beer and looking around the apartment at the same time, still shirtless though of course. He kind of got lost in his thoughts for a while, most revolving around what exactly he was doing here though some was also revolving around wondering how good it would be to take a shower. Hell he also wondered how good it would be to take a shower with her, but that thought was quickly lost in all of the other mentioned thoughts as well as a bunch of others. The others being the thoughts he was thinking of back at the bar before all of this happened of course.

When she walked back out he really didn’t even realize it until she sat down in front of him and he went to take another sip of his beer. Only to notice that it was empty and nothing was in it, he had apparently drunken all of it while lost in his random thoughts. Damn, he would just have to get a new one while he listened to what she said. And he did just that, when she finished what she had to say he rose a finger in the air showing he needed one second then got up and went to the fridge. Upon opening it and finding a beer he decided to answer her. “Well, yea I guess I did, I mean I really got nowhere else to stay, just some random apartment I woke up in one day and stayed there ever sense. The landlord doesn’t even know I live there, he just thinks I’m some random guy who comes in every now and then. I am beginning to think he thinks I’m some male prostitute whose main garb is military stuff.” He said with a shrug as he took the top off and took a sip of the beer before continuing.
"So, I guess thank you for this."

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 24th 2012, 9:16 pm

She laughed at the thought of him being a male prostitute. That would be something else. She took a swig of her beer and pulled her legs up Indian style and sat the bottle between her legs; it was resting against her inner thigh. She let her expression go blank for a moment before she shrugged. "Like I said, it was the least I could do," She gave him a light smile and grabbed her beer, tipping it toward him in an old western sort of way. It was as if she was saying 'it's all good' or something along those lines. She ran her hand up and over the braided hair, feeling how damp it still was. It had dried a bit near the top, but she was sure her roots were still a bit wet. She pulled her braid around her right side and let it fall over her chest. The wound on her arm was healing up nicely, but she was sure to have another beautiful scar there.

Her wings spread out behind of her like magic, yet again. The right wing was a bit sore, but the bones had set while 'put away.' This meant the healing process would go steady. "So, you hate supers, and you hate me.. but you haven't killed me. I'm thankful. Back when I said I'm better than humans," she said, cutting off when Anna and her crew came in. She nodded toward the woman with light brown hair pulled into a bun. Anna gave Chelle a sad look but nodded back. One of the workers looked new, but she was sure this wouldn't be an issue. "Anyway, I'm not really human.. I'm more than human. An Angelic Vampire," she said, sipping her beer while the cleaning crew started to pick up the bloody mess of a kitchen.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 25th 2012, 3:56 pm

Leo slowly sipped his beer closing his eyes as he waited for her to continue speaking. The tipping of the bottle was strange and something he didn't quite catch to be honest as he had never seen it done before. He looked at the wings once again as she let then out and leaned back when she spoke finishing off his second beer, if she wasn't ready he would drink her house dry probably. Yet when she finished speaking he nodded and spoke, "Yes, I do indeed hate supers of only because they think themselves better than humans, that they are above us in every way possible." Pausing a little he looked up at her as he moved up on the couch closer to the edge. "Just as you yourself more than likely views yourself, but no matter what fancy powers you have all of you ryave your roots belack to humans somehow. This is why I want you all dead, to show the world that humans can exist without your kind and once again rise to the greatness set up for them by whoever runs the universe." Taking note of the cleaning crew be raised an eyebrow as they were obviously humans, meaning she could somewhat control her blood lust but he had a feeling if she got 'hungry' and any of them started to bleed he would have to take her out for good. He was a good man but forgetting was not something he could do, forgiving perhaps but never forget. That was humanities biggest problem, they would rather forget the past and eventually make the same mistakes over and over again than to learn from it and not do the same mistakes. This was also why he was here, or so he believed, to show humanity to look to the past and remember the world without super humans. A world where they were able to deal with their problems and not have to hope supers wouldn't be involved.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 25th 2012, 6:27 pm

All she could do was nod. She sipped the beer and shrugged toward him. Anna, her trusted friend, and somewhat companion, looked over at Chelle and her guest. The petite woman nodded and smiled toward them both, then bent to pick up a bit of the glass. She sliced her hand clean open, her own blood spilling onto the floor. "Shit.." she whisered beneath her breath. Chelle stood and held her hand out toward Leo, commanding him to stay put. "Anna," she said, beckoning the woman over. "Let me have a look," Chelle cooed, sighing softly as she met Anna half way. She licked her index finger and ran it along the cut. Her saliva, just that bit, sealed the wound shut. The blood on Chelle's finger was then washed off at the sink in the kitchen, before she returned to sit across from Leo. "If I were a true monster, 24/7, I'd have devoured poor Anna over there. But you do see that I am more than just a vampire. I am a greater being, whether you like it or not. Being born with power far greater than a human is a gift, and it is special to the holder of that power. You should not wish death upon those who are blessed; but you should wish death on those who steal power, and are experimented on to gain such power. People like me, and even you Leo.. were born with our gifts. We must cherish them." She tipped her bottle up and guzzled the rest of the beer. Sighing, she sunk into the couch, her wings sprawled out in a lazy, yet relaxed fashion.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

A normal bar in New York City?  (closed to UE) - Page 3 Empty It

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 25th 2012, 6:44 pm

Leo watches the scene that unfolds before him in interest, wondering just what she was going to do. The girl was hurt that was obvious and bleeding as well it seemed, so of course he expected her to drink her dry. When she didn't he mulled over the fact and leaned back thinking, she may not be a monste to her friends but from what he had seen she was likely to snap any moment around blood. No matter what she would or could say his opinion would never be swayed from what it was. "No, you aren't, you may use these powers but that does not make you any better than the next person. That's the problem with you super, meta, mutants and whatever names you have for yourselves. You all think just because you have these powers your better, or greater than humans. That your better than everyone 'normal' but the truth is its because of that thoughts that make you worse." He said looking right into her eyes, he would obviously not have his beliefs change just because of what she said. "You see, by saying your better than humans makes you no better or worse, because you think yourself better than everyone just because of those powers. None of you could last one day without them, humanity may be imperfect but our imperfections are what make us who we are. We survives this long without powers and I will make it so again."

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 27th 2012, 3:49 am

She wanted to jump his bones at this very moment, but also knock him out and beat the fuck out of him. This argument was heated, and slightly sexy. She chuckled, though, and rubbed her right temple gently. "That is true, my thoughts, and the way the other 'supers' think corrupt us. But, I am better than humans. But I am envious of their lives. Despite my seemingly immortal life, I would give anything to just age another year, and look my age.. or at least a bit elderly. I'm frozen in time, cursed by my blood. Cursed by my family; cursed by God. So, maybe they are better than me; Humans, I mean.. But, how am I going to let them know that they're better? They will always things that supers are better.. humans envy us, envy you. Your mind will never change, I can tell that now, but I will not let my own mind change, either." She leaned up as she spoke, her chest jutting out just a bit with her pride growing just a bit. She then sunk back and relaxed. She looked toward the cleaning crew and watched them leave. Chelle would have to tip each of them individually.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 27th 2012, 3:47 pm

Leonardo listen to what she said, feeling the heat in the room as both got into the discussion or argument. This was obviously something both of them felt deeply about but they were also on either side of it. "Not all humans envy your kind, some like me know you are not better than us. That we can once again rise up and show the world we can live without super humans and your like once again." He spoke leaning forward getting closer to her as he finished his words, emphasizing them. "You are correct there though, neither of us will ever change the others mind as we are polar opposites in this debate." He spoke looking out at her trying to read her expressions, to find out just what she was thinking. No matter how many times she tried to say he wasn't human he would shrug it off or tell her different because in his mind he was human, he was not a super human, meta human, mutant, or some other sort of powered being. With that said he leaned back, arms behind his head and unententionaly presenting himself to her, but even if she attacked him or handed him in anyway he would just heal. He was not scarred of her that much was obvious.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 27th 2012, 9:59 pm

Chelle was about to stand up when the oddest sound came from her right. From the window. She heard it split seconds before it crashed into her window. The sound of a bullet whizzing for her. She allowed her wings to fold across in front of her and become a sort of shield. Her left wing took the hit, her feathers taking the hit. The bullet, a fifty caliber, had been fired for her head. Thankfully she had cat-like reflexes. She narrowed her eyes and looked at Leonardo. "Are you kidding me? Did you plan this? Or is this just irony playing a trick on me?" Shot at, twice in one night. Now that was just fun. It was as if she was being punished for something. She ran across her apartment and grabbed a stashed rifle underneath her bed. She assembled it quickly and quietly, then perched in the living room after flipping the couch over. She found a moving figure on top of a building just across from them. They were mocking her? they stood with a peace sign up. She narrowed her eyes and purposely aimed just past their head. She took her shot. The bullet whizzed by the attackers head and possibly knocked them unconscious. If not, they were wearing proper equipment. Tonight was suppose to be fun. Now look at it.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 28th 2012, 5:31 pm

Leonardo watched the bullet fly through the glass and into her wings wondering who was doing this attack. When she accused him he immediately threw up his hands,"What, no, i did not have any part of this, I swear."he said watching her and them.She quickly rushed out to her bedroom and came out with a rifle in her hands and shot back at the taunting fools. Grinning he watches her fire a shot right out at their heads, the man going down but it seems there was still one more person with a gun. Cursing under his breath he watches the man pull the tigger aiming right at her heart this time, so he dived in front of her and took the bullet in center mass. It hurt, and it hurt bad, he was losing blood fast but thankfully his healing kicked in almost immediately and the wound closed up. Standing up he slit on the ground took out his Glock .22 and fired two rounds. The first took the guys head off,he was trained for the kill shot and that's what he did, the second took the guy who was k.o.'d in the right leg. Just to make sure he wasn't going anywhere fast, and if he woke up he'd see his buddies brains and blood splatters all over the place.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 28th 2012, 11:20 pm

[color=silver]She rose a brow and looked at him, a bit impressed after he had taken a bullet for her. But then she shook her head and leaned the rifle against the couch, holding onto it. She had flicked the safety on, of course. "I believe they were human, sport," she said, lifting the rifle to examine them from afar. Noticing the blood, and etc was a dead giveaway, let alone the smell carried by the wind. "Yep, human." She blinked again and just looked at him wondering how devastated he would be. She was a bit curious, though. Why had he taken the bullet? She could have been shot and he wouldn't have been the one to kill her; another human would have. She was thankful, though. She chuckled and started to disassemble the rifle as she walked back to her room. "Now I need new windows and a door. May as well make everything bullet proof. I wonder who would know I lived here.. a couple of stalkers, perhaps. Maybe they wanted my DNA or me in general to take in and trade for money. It was a possibility.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 29th 2012, 12:10 am

He knew they were human from the beginning but he didn’t know who or what and only fools would attack someone in their home. No, these men were untrained and not right in their heads. From the sign they had held up and used to taunt Chelle they were obviously new recruits of the ‘Freedom Fighters’ or ‘Peace Makers’ a group of usually highly trained humans who dedicate themselves to taking out super humans and that sort. They were a group Leonardo himself would have looked up if they weren’t so wide spread, dispersed, and sent their new members up against threats they possibly couldn’t beat. Yet, none of this did he say to her as he put his gun back where they belong. Entering her room after her he leaned against the door frame and listened to what she said. “They probably just wanted you dead, and true I could have let them do so but you are my place of residence for the time being. Speaking of which where do you want me to sleep and how much should I pay you for rent of some sort?”

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 29th 2012, 7:22 am

She sat on her bed, pulling her legs up Indian style. She sat and thought for a moment, the gun placed safely beneath her bed. She shrugged and allowed her wings to curl, her left one mostly in her lap. She pulled the bullet casing from her wing. One good thing about these babies were their ability to act as a shield. But, she hadn't had the time to react to Leo earlier in the alleyway. Thankfully she was quicker on her feet this time. After pulling the completely smashed casing from the back of her wing, she examined in for a moment and then tossed it onto her dresser. There were a bunch of other nick nacks and do-dads strewn about; little presents from certain events she didn't want to forget. She fell back on her bed, the duck down stuffed pillows forming around of her head as she relaxed. Her wings 'vanished' just before she hit the bed. "You've saved my life twice. There's a guest bedroom, if you'd like. Or the couch. Take your pick." She chuckled, looking at him with a Cheshire grin. "Or, you could stay in here.." the last words she said were just above a mumbled whisper; just under her breath. If he heard her, she hoped he'd react in a decent fashion.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 29th 2012, 11:53 am

Leo leaned against the door frame looking over at her, though he didn’t like the wings he had to admit she was very beautiful. Possibly one of the most beautiful girls he had met in his life time, though no matter how short it was. When she tossed the bullet off to the side he looked over at all the things residing there and chuckled a little then listened to what she said forgetting he was still shirtless, but hadn’t seemed to realize it yet. He nodded on the offer about staying in the guest bedroom or the couch and was about to ask where her guest bedroom was but stopped himself as she said he could stay in there and walked forwards a little bit. “What exactly do you mean by that beautiful?” He said looking down at her with a slight smile, he had noticed earlier how the debate had gotten a little heated in both ways and that in the alley though she had tried to drink his blood she did make the move to kiss him first. He leaned against the door frame still watching her and waiting for her to answer him.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top