The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Gather the Pieces
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:20 am by Vorik

» lets talk turkey
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:47 am by Vorik

» Elena Vexus’ 10th Advancement
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:05 am by Chellizard

» Therapy for a Monster
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:20 am by Vorik

» Blanche Penderghast (WIP)
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:10 am by Katrina A. Russel

» Into a Deep...
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:07 am by The Nekromonga

» Paladin
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2021, 8:20 pm by Zonkes

» Maine's Mutated Monster Assembly
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2021, 6:53 pm by Yung_Draco

» Andrea Beinheim [WIP]
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2021, 5:21 am by Zonkes

» OCU - 013 "Mother"
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2021, 4:43 am by Zonkes

» Mera Fol
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2021, 3:56 am by Zonkes

» Voidshift
Breaking and Entering (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2021, 3:50 am by Zonkes



Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Breaking and Entering (Closed) Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Breaking and Entering (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Mockingbird on December 23rd 2011, 5:30 pm

Andree spent the chilly day attempting to put together a plan to break the spell that witch put on her. If I get my hands on her, I'll kill her. Well, not actually but I'll have no problem beating her up and tossing her in GUN Prison. Wouldn't toss her in any other prison seeing as she would break out easily. She thought to herself, spinning in circles in the black office chair. Leaning back in the office chair she continued to think how she may be able to get Elena Marie to break the spell. Hold on a second, she's a witch, she has to get her spells from some where. A book or something. But how would I get my hands on it? Andree asked herself, continuing to spin her in the chair. She had not bothered to get out of what she had slept in the previous night, a white tank top and black yoga pants. They were well worn and comfortable so they made the ideal choice for her to wear that night. Maybe i should call Mom, she may be able to help out with this. Moving along the stacks of papers she found exactly what she was looking for, her Mom's number. The stacks of paper and clutter would seem messy to most people but to her it was just another form of organization, one that she preferred. Dialing the number into her slim touch screen cell phone she waited for the voice on the other end of the line. "Hello?" She asked, hoping she had grabbed the correct number.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Age : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Sparrow on December 23rd 2011, 5:43 pm

Theresa balanced the blade in her palm as she watched over the city of Chicago. This wasn't her city, but it was sure to be full of less savory individuals. It had been a few weeks since she had made the choice to give up her vocation of assassination. Though she was making sure to keep an eye on her daughter, and possibly on her future husband. Which brought up the question why did she even marry him? Though that would have to be answered at another time. As her phone sounded off, the voice of her daughter Andree greeting her."Andree thank god its you. Are you okay? I saw the broadcast." She asked, jumping to conclusions before she even knew the situation. Thought hat was just how she worked when family was involved. Sweeping a few strands of brown hair from her face she waited for her daughter to explain what was happening. It could be nothing at all, or the worst ever. Most likely it was the second, but she was an optimist.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Breaking and Entering (Closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Mockingbird on December 23rd 2011, 6:03 pm

"I'm fine. Kind of. Not really. But that's beside the point, I need some help from you. Any chance you would be able to help me steal something that I desperately need?" Andree asked pleadingly. Tucking some stray strands of blonde and brown hair back into place she thought about her mother watching that broadcast. Her parents seeing that broadcast was her worst nightmare, besides that broadcast actually happening. "I think you may know the person I need to steal a certain book from, Elena Marie. She did something to me and I need to get my hands on a book or whatever she uses to keep her spells on." She spat out, hoping it would be fairly easy. Well, nothing that was easy was ever worth it but she could hope.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Age : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Sparrow on December 23rd 2011, 6:11 pm

Theresa guessed her daughter wouldn't be well after such a predicament but she could hope. Though now she had to listen, tucking a strand of hair behind her right ear. Taking in a very deep breath as she prepared for whatever was asked of her. Though in reality it was not as bad as she thought it was, until a certain book was mentioned."If this is the book I assume you are speaking about. This will not be easy in the least. In fact it may be near impossible if i'm correct. What you look for is something called a book of shadows. Its a very important artifact to a witch, and will be heavily guarded if i'm correct. What did she do to you that requires the book?" Curiosity permeated her voice. If this was a subjugation spell, she would have more problems than she thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Breaking and Entering (Closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Mockingbird on December 23rd 2011, 6:20 pm

"Honestly, I don't know the name for it. All I know was she put her finger on my forehead and said some words that didn't make any sense in English. Then I couldn't say no. I didn't like it and if I have to live with it I will not be pleased." Andree told her on the phone while she continued to spin around in her chair. "Look, why don't you come over to my apartment and we can talk face to face? The door will be unlocked so you can just walk right in." Book of Shadows, that doesn't sound good. Coupled with heavily guarded and nearly impossible to get, definitely not good. But, did I really think that this job would be easy? She thought to herself, tapping her bare foot on the hardwood floor. "I'll see you when you come over." She said, putting down the phone. Running to her room, she got changed into her usual attire. A black tank top, red plaid shirt with the buttons undone and a pair of jeans. Sitting back down in her chair, she waited for her Mom to come through her front door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Age : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Sparrow on December 23rd 2011, 9:17 pm

"I'll be over in a sec dear." Theresa promised hanging up her phone, and placing it in its correct position. Without any hesitation she ran to the approximated location of her daughters apartment. Leaping along the rooftops with her white costume flowing in the breeze. Eyes taking in all the sights and nostrils taking in all the smells. It was a good night, but her daughter needed her. That was all that mattered to her. It took only a few minutes and she was at the door. Rapping on it lightly with her knuckles as she waited for an answer."This is not good at all. If she has done what I think she did, I may have a really hard time now." Theresa muttered lowly to herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Breaking and Entering (Closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Mockingbird on December 23rd 2011, 9:39 pm

Walking over to the white door, Andree opened it up since she was expecting her Mother. If she wasn't expecting her Mom, she would have checked through the peephole. "Hey Mom, I told you it was open. You didn't have to knock. Take a seat." She said, motioning to the other black office chair that sat next to the other one by the desks that were covered in papers. "Nice outfit." Andree sat down in the black chair and spun around once after saying this before continuing, "So, do you have any idea where she lives?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Age : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Sparrow on December 23rd 2011, 11:19 pm

She smiled briefly, acknowledging her mistake."I thought it would be rude to simply walk in on you." She answered walking into the apartment of her future daughter. Theresa in the back of her mind actually wanted to have Andree, one day. So if Ranger proved himself, maybe she could stand him. If only for the sake of Andree."Thank you, I mad it myself." She had never been complimented on her costumes before. It felt good to have someone do it. Taking herself a seat ,Theresa cleared her throat."She lives in New York, in the Thiels mansion. Her maiden name is Thiels if i'm correct. From what i've heard, she took over her family, who hate her guts." She placed down her pda, showing an Arial view map. With the mansion a red dot on it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Breaking and Entering (Closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Mockingbird on December 24th 2011, 9:36 pm

"Hmm." Was the sound that escaped Andree's lips as she was deep in thought."New York." No shit that's where she is, you should have thought of that earlier. Why else would she make you have an apartment there? Her fingers drummed the armrest of the black chair as she made small quarter circles, back and forth, back and forth in the spinning chair. "Well, would you like to go for trip to New York?" She hoped that her mother would say yes and help her there. This was important to her and if she could get out of this and get that book, it may also provide the knowledge that the Phantoms need to fight Elena's magic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Age : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Sparrow on December 25th 2011, 6:09 pm

"Of course i'm ready to go to New York. Was planning to do so anyway, so this is a perfect time." Theresa smirked as she mentally patted her back. It was time to make Elena pay for dropping her off like a piece of garbage. She quickly tapped keys on her cellphone, getting an old informant. Texting for seats on the next flight to New York. It was an old favor, but she had the right to call it, as the things were quickly arrange for her. The deadly ex assassin, Though to most she still was a hired killer. With a sigh she stood up, rolling the kinks in her shoulders."Well we have to go, I booked a plane for us to New York now. It leaves in half an hour." With that she paced to the door, expecting for Andree to follow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Breaking and Entering (Closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering (Closed) Empty Re: Breaking and Entering (Closed)

Post by Mockingbird on December 26th 2011, 12:11 am

"Well, isn't that convenient timing then." Andree said before watching her mother speak to someone on the other end of the phone. She didn't know who she was talking to but all that was important was that she ended up getting the pair of them a flight to New York City. "Well, there's no time to waste then, is there?" She asked, getting up and grabbing her equipment. Bo staff slung over her back and costume and other equipment in a bag by her side, she followed her mother to the plane. She would change into her costume when they arrived to infiltrate Elena's mansion. This was going to be satisfying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Age : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum