The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) Empty Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku October 2nd 2011, 7:34 pm

The 50 year old mutant Chaos, in his human form, raked a black-clawed hand through his snowy white hair as he looked at the rather dreary surroundings, in his opinion anyway, scowling at the unassuming people around him, fangs poking out from the bottom of his upper lip while his lips were in that scowl of his. He looked around and noticed a dark alley for him to walk into so, he walked into it, waiting until he was perfectly concealed by the shadows and morphed into his mutant state. He grinned in a menacing manner as he shot a tentacle out at a guy, wrapping it around his mouth to silence him and quickly pull him into the alley before anyone could notice. Chaos grinned in a psychotic manner, his lips stretching around the back of his bald, scaly, oily head to show a row of long, serrated, sharp, dagger-like teeth that dripped with green saliva. "Now then, considering your life is forfeit squishy, I just have one thing to say. How do you want to die? Being eaten alive or roasted slowly over an open fire?" he screeched at him in his high-pitched voice that would shatter glass if it ever laughed. The man looked at him with terrified eyes and begged him to show mercy. "Sorry old bean, we're sold out of mercy. How about a nice order of Chaos with a side helping of death? None of my victims that I killed complained after I killed them so it's obviously quite delicious" he said as he cackled madly like an insane clown as he morphed his arm into a double-edged blade as he stabbed it directly into the man's heart. As the man died impaled on an arm blade, Chaos took a bite out of the man's face as chewed with vigor before swallowing the bits of flesh, bone, blood and tissue.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) Empty Re: Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY)

Post by CainVulsore October 2nd 2011, 8:01 pm

Cain, London's and New York's Vampire, well technicaly he isn't the only vampire in the two big cities but he seems to get blamed for every single killing that happens in the cities. Which is why he recently started leaving his 'calling card' which is the person's head around the ashes of their burnt bodies. It not only tells the cops and other people who killed this victem but it leaves a very refreshing smell, well he thinks so at least most people would deffinatly not agree with him. He runs down the streets of his old town in Englend grinning wickidly laughing at the cops chasing him and trying to run him him down or bring him to jail. After throwing them off to the side with his shadow whips he runs down into a side ally and sees some mutant alien thingy mabob eating some guy. He blinks noticing that the guy was one of his childhood 'friends' then smirks and walks over to the guy."Yo, alien thingy mabob, your eatin one of my childhood friends. So not call, I was supposed to drink that guys blood he was a bit of a nerd." Cain says smriking and running his tongue over his filled fangs cracking his neck. "I'm New York and London's Vampire, and you are?" He asks tilting his head to the side smirking and walking up to the big thing wondering what he is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY) Empty Re: Some Nice Little Chaos (PRIVATE - CAIN ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku October 2nd 2011, 8:26 pm

He cackles mirthlessly to himself as he throws the corpse away into a dumpster, beaming in pride as he watched the lid close on the body as it impacts against it before falling inside of it. He grins in a psychotic manner but stiffens up when he hears someone talk about him killing his childhood friend and drinking his blood. He quirked up a non-existent eyebrow and turned to face the man who spoke to him. The man talked about being a vampire and he blinked his ghoulish eyes in surprise at the existence of vampires. Then again, Succubi, Magic, Angels and Demons existed so why not vampires? He talks about being London's and New York's vampire and he grins a nasty grin that looks like it would split his face in half. He cackled as he bowed his head mockingly at the vampire and introduced himself. "Well Mr. Fancy Pants vampire, I am Chaos, the Big Bad, the Biggest of the Big and the Baddest of the Bad" he said as he combed his hands down his body, as if to say his very appearance was awe-inspiring.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore October 2nd 2011, 8:44 pm

Cain smirks listening to what the guy says, having the shadows lift him up and carring him over and around behind Chaos."Oh, so you think you are the baddest of the bad do you know? Well I have not heard of you, then again I haven't heard of many people. He says laughing and taking out his onyx colord dagger and starts cleaning out his nails looking the man over impressed with his giant whip things wondering how exactly they work."So uhh, how exactly do you get your whip things to work? I mean are they like nails, or are they extra limbs? Cause they are very cool. Cain says smirking using a shadow whip to shoot out of the ally and grab a passerbyer, pulling her in before cutting into her neck and draining her of her blood. The body falls to the floor and he lights the the body on fire except for the head of course which he leaves on the ground in the middle of the ally just so the people know who killed which body.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku October 4th 2011, 11:03 am

Chaos's eye twitched as Cain said he's never heard of him. A lot of people have heard of him, Chaos. He was once the biggest threat to the world and only one of the original super villains of the world left after 30+ years. He got over it though when the man asked him how his whips worked. He gave him a smirk, causing his lips to stretch around to the back of his bald, scaly head as his monstrous mouth opened wide as he let out a mad cackle. "Oh, you wanna know how my tentacles work? They are extensions of myself, I can control them at will and I can morph them into blades, blunt objects, fists or saws. Their damage dealing in any form relate to my physical strength, which is awesomesauce considering it's pretty impressive" he said, pumping his fist in the air in excitement like a child as he shot out a tendril to grab a poor, unsuspecting Londoner into the alley before being stabbed through the heart with a tentacle that was morphed into it's trademark blade form. He then opened his mouth wide and ate the man's head, chewing straight through solid bone, practically creaming himself when he tasted the brain.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore October 4th 2011, 11:17 am

Cain only half listens to the mutant alien thingy mabob not one for words and long sentences. Though when he puts the tentacles to work he grins and laughs watching with bemusement, nodding his head in approvement."Now that is very cool, though I wonder which is faster my shadows or your whips; for I know my shadows are certainly stronger they don't call me the Lord of Shadows for nothing. Cain says smirking his blood red eyes glistening in the moonlight he rubs his nails along the wall listening for anything of interest, sniffing the air trying to see if there are any other supers in town tonight wanting a challenge for the two phychotic villains."London has plenty bag 'o bloods but not many super bag 'o bloods, they need to get some so we can go scare the shit outa them."

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku October 4th 2011, 11:31 am

Chaos narrowed his eyes at Cain, thinking the man had a lot of audacity to assume his assume his ickle shadows were stronger then his tentacles that he could morph his awesomsauce spinning blades of doominess, which he had patented. So what if he could control ickle-wickle shady-shades like his was greater then his amazingly supercredible abilities. Shadows weren't anything special in his opinion. He was about to respond to the man's comment when he said something about bags of blood and super bags of blood. He nodded in agreement and grinned at the man in a psychotic manner. "Oh yeah, I agree. There are too many ickle-wickle piwwy-baby squishies and not enough superbutts to kill. How my incredible and supersome self wishes that there were some supersquares to kill" he said in between his mad cackles.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore October 4th 2011, 11:52 am

Cain smirks loving the fact that he has found someone as insane as he was, though much dumber from what he can tell. Well that is how his mind seems to be working of course, in truth Chaos is more insane than Cain is but hey, who needs to know that? He smirks at what Chaos says raising his arms as the shadows slowly rise around them, foarming a dome like shape around them,"Well lets go get us some super bag o' bloods, ever shadow traveld? No, well trust me you'll love it. Cain says smirking as the shadows slowly start to fall and cover the two from head to toe, wondering where they should go in London, where the best places to find some supers would actually be.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku November 26th 2011, 11:20 pm

Chaos grinned psychotically as he was grabbed by the vampire before they seemed to be grabbed by the shadows and then pulled inside of them. Chaos has never traveled in such a way before so naturally, he felt a little uncomfortable with the experience, especially when it was with another man. He'd much rather prefer a busty blonde chick with enormous gozangas and being as psychotic as himself to travel with but hey, you can't always get what you want. The darkness was infinite and slowly started to make Chaos feel drowzy and want to sleep as he felt his body move at high speeds.

(Sorry for the short post. I was a little tired)

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 27th 2011, 4:12 pm

((Cain didn't touch Chaos...he just raised his arms so the shadows would as well but ehh whatever....we need a Hero now though. Also sorry mines a bit short, I'm sick and feel like shit so ain't thinkin straight))

Cain smirks as they shadow travel, as he's come to call it, to the nearest bank right inside the vault. Oh, sure he honestly doesn't need money right now with the ammount of cash boss man is paying him, but what better way to attract the attention of some super bag 'o blood then robbing a bank? He smirks as they rise from the shadows and they fall back to the ground, rolling his tounge across his fangs he grins cracking his neck."Come on Chaos, lets make some noise and destruction its a sure fire way to attract any super bag o' bloods." He says chuckilling softly as he punches straight through the reinforced steel boxes or whatever the hell they are that the money is inside of, grabbing it and then having it dissapear into a shadow bag, also instantly triggering the alarm. Now that the alarm has gone the cops start rushing in, only to be thrown agaisnt, and held, agaisnt the wall by Cain's shadow whips making him laugh menacingly."Oh poor coppers, couldn't even get their guns pulled before they was captured by lil 'ol me....give us a real challange, some caped crusader or something of the sort."

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top