The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_vote_lcapChaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_voting_barChaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_vote_lcapChaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_voting_barChaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) Empty Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku March 4th 2011, 8:12 pm

A certain gray-skinned mutant with tentacles stood on the rooftop of a popular Rave Club in New York, watching the entrance of the place of the place as it neared closing time. The self-proclaimed Big Bad of the world of villainy felt some sort of pull that lead him here to this very club. He didn't know what it was but he did know whatever pulled him here was something that was going to bring about an old piece of him he had forsaken long ago. As he watched the teens and college students start to leave the Rave Club, Chaos briefly wondered just how good the little hatchlings could scream. Back in his day, they could scream pretty loud, especially as he cut them to pieces with his quote 'awesome spinning blades of doomyness'. As he thought of that particular image, a sick, demented ear-to-ear psychotic smile slithered onto his rather demonic face, long sharp and serrated teeth dripping with green saliva forced their way past his lips. He banished those thoughts immediately as he turned back to the entrance of the night club, watching what appeared to be a 19 year old woman with white hair that had several strands dyed pink exiting out of the club. He had no idea why but her very presence lit something up inside of him, a part of himself that he had forsaken during his falling out with Tenshi. It was a feeling that made him want to act...normal, was the word, a word that would usually make his skin crawl. He grinned to himself, realizing he could have some fun with this and jumped down into an alleyway. He shapeshifted into what appeared to be a 30 year old man that had spiky silver hair, black eyes with white irises and a black pupil. His form had pale skin, almost like porcelain and his body contained muscles, though it wasn't those huge and bulky body-building types. He had a perfect set of white teeth aside from his canines, which poked out from his top lip, almost like fangs. He wore a black leather jacket with no shirt, black jeans and a pair of black boots. He smirked to himself as he looked at his reflection in a discarded mirror and hurried out the alleyway. He hurried up to the girl and patted her left shoulder with his hand. "Pardon me but I would look like to comment on your dancing skills my dear" he said in a slightly deep and smooth voice.

Last edited by Chaos on April 9th 2011, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) Empty Re: Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Paine March 5th 2011, 12:29 pm

Heavy pounding bass was pressuring a certain group of teenagers into a downfall of oblivion. Alcoholic beverages were in most of their hands, while an unlit cigarette was firmly placed in one delicate pair. With a gentle caress to the filter, lips painted a naturally rosy red puckered around of the cancerous treat. A light scowl was lacing such features of porcelain, chilled skin moist and heated from all of the dancing in the club. She looked at her friends and waved. "I'm out of here, guys," she spilled over the music, though it was a song transition, so it was just over the voices around of them. A few nodded, some hugs were exchanged, and then the porcelain face took toward the exit. She fiddled into her pocket and hoped for her lighter to still be there. Thankfully, it was. She pulled the silvery Zippo from her pocket and stroked the thumb wheel, feeling the tug against the flint. A spark insinuated and there it was; fire. She pulled the flame to the end of her cigarette, her shoulders stiffening at the moment of a tap to her form. She narrowed her eyes and turned around, prepared to cuss the living fuck out of this annoyance. "What the fuck do you want you-," and she was cut off by his taller frame, features, and the hormones that pumped through her veins. Though, he looked a bit old fashion for her. His open jacket and no shirt, too cliche attire. She chuckled and looked up toward the 'gods. ' "You have got to be kidding me, guys.." she thought to herself, though mentally cursing the 'gods.' She faked a smile after taking a heated puff of her cancer treat. She slipped her amazingly shocking blue eyes up from the male's chest and toward his face. Yea', definitely not her type. And then there was the way he spoke, and even addressed her. "You wanted to what about my dancing?" She had barely even been dancing, and she was sure she'd catch a pair of eyes on her if they were from some creep like this. She rolled her eyes and brushed him off, walking away. She stopped in her tracks, though, and spoke over her shoulder. "Oh, thanks for the compliment, I guess, weirdo," she stated, mumbling the 'weirdo' part past her cigarette. She snickered to herself and stepped to the curb. While raising her fingers to her lips, her cigarette held between digits one and two, she whistled. The loud catcall had her a cab in moments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) Vywjf8
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) Empty Re: Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 12:45 pm

Chaos found himself mentally appalled at the language this young girl displayed, and the fact that she was smoking. She kind of reminded him a bit of a certain old rival of his, especially the same same blue eyes that held a fire inside of their orbs. After thinking it over, he mentally shrugged off the small comparison. He wasn't all that put off at her calling him weirdo, especially because he knew very well there were a lot worse things someone could ever call him, especially when they saw his true form. He heard the loud catcall that she whistled, which obviously meant she was calling for a cab. This was the first time he had ever met such a disrespectful, fiery girl and needless to say, he found himself mentally grinning from ear-to-ear. Normally, in his older age, he wouldn't be interested in such a fiery hot tamale like her but he's already had a goody-goody angel girl, who he used to be engaged to, and a sex-addicted succubus demon that was also the sort-of girlfriend of his rival Pain, at the time anyway. He might as well try a fiery teenager next on his list. He opened the door for her and, after she got in, followed in after her, closing the door to the cab as she sat next to her. "Considering by what you called me, I guess it's very obvious I'm not much into raving. I supposed you could call me curious as I had this younger friend of mine who was quite a raver and I wanted to see what this raving was all about. I must say, it's a lot better then the dancing I had back when I was a little younger and much more fun, if I do say so myself" he said as he gave her a smile, causing his fang-like canines to come out from his top lip and glint a bit in the light of the cab.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 5th 2011, 1:01 pm

She blinked and looked at the open door, allowing her head to turn, a smile prepared. Then she noticed it was the same guy. The fucking vampire looking creep. She scowled and puffed her cigarette again before stomping into the ground. She couldn't not thank him, so she did. "Thanks," she forced, her words having a sort of edge on them. She hadn't intended on even talking to this guy again, but the gods were holding her fate tightly strangling it and forcing her to cross paths with this certain guy. She had not intended on sliding across the backseat to make room for this guy, but his motion and slight force, though it was subtle, had her scooting far away from him. "Eh.. If you share this cab with me, I expect to only pay half of the expenses," she shot toward him, her brows rising slightly. She stated this before he opened his mouth about his reason for even being at the club. She nodded slightly and closed her eyes for a moment. "Why is he even telling me this? Why is he even following me? Good gods.." She opened those sapphire hues and looked back at him. The shocking eyeshadow around of her eyes, as well as mascara painted lashes, only made those orbs of sapphire glow brighter within the faint light of the cab. She looked at his mouth, noticing his pointed canines. Had he seriously sharpened them to be more 'hip' toward the younger crowd? The driver turned and gave a grunt. This drew her attention almost immediately. "All right, now, let's just get you on your way." "All right by me," Miss Porcelain-face stated. She licked her lips and ran her tongue over the labret piercing she often forgot she had. The silver spike glimmered in the city night light and with a raspy sigh, she tipped her body against the left door of the cab and settled there, relaxing through the drive.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 1:13 pm

Chaos nodded his head to show the much younger girl to show his acknowledgment of her saying thanks to him. When he heard her comment about paying half of the fair, he shook his head and took out what appeared to be a wallet, holding quite a large number of 10, 20, 50 and even 100 dollar bills. "I insist on paying for both of our fairs. It would be incredibly rude of me to let you pay your own fair" he said as he placed his wallet back into his pocket. He found this girl so totally amusing and her lack of wanting to be around him just made the whole situation even more amusing for him. He could tell she considered him a quote 'old creep' but he felt that if she were to spend a bit of time around him, that might change. Normally, he wouldn't be caught dead, alive or even undead around some hormonal teenager but there was just something so terribly interesting about the girl sitting beside him. "By the way, my name is Rascalov my dear. Would you mind telling me your name?" he asked her as he attempted to get her to talk more.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 5th 2011, 2:04 pm

She stirred somewhat, shifting her hips the sit cocked toward him. Her right leg folded up and rested on the seat. Her right foot donning a decorative converse was then tucked beneath her left thigh. She chewed her lower lip lightly and looked up at him, then down to his wallet, noticing the money. She had this planned all the while. That little comment about splitting the money? It almost always works. She can usually get people to pay the whole fair by stating she'll pay half. She smiled and was thanking him quietly with a nod. She had no money left after buying a pack of cigarettes for herself, as well as all five of her friends. They were such moochers, but she couldn't say no to them. She coughed gently and looked at the cab driver, then spoke with her eyes passing the driver's balding scalp to look out the windshield. "Becca," she muttered lightly, letting her hands move to rummage in the pocket of her zip-up hoodie. She found her iPod, brick styled, with two-hundred and fifty gigabytes of space. She pushed one of the ear buds into her left ear and turned down the volume so she wouldn't miss the announcement of their arrival to her destination. She then thought it over. "Rascalov? What an odd name.. Rascalov..." She let her lip fall victim to her bad habit again, picking with her teeth at the dead flesh on the chapped tires. Her eyelids were growing heavy, and she was not a New York City, New York resident. She lived out of the city, in a place called Montauk on the very edge of the state of New York. The beach house she was left by her mother was large, and she loved it. She was about two hours out. This ride was going to be long if she had to spend the whole thing with this creeper.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 2:24 pm

The newly named human form of Chaos Rascalov, mulled over the name she gave him in his mind. He might have below average intelligence but it didn't mean he couldn't figure out that Becca was a nickname and a shortened version of her full name Rebecca. He felt that the name fit her for some reason that he couldn't identify but for whatever reason it was, he felt it was right. He nodded his head silently in acknowledgment of the name and turned to look at the teenager. "So tell me my dear, do you happen to live anywhere around here? Me, I don't really live anywhere in particular. I travel around mostly but I do have a flat here in the Big Apple. I suppose you could say I haven't found my place yet. I suffered a huge break up with my fiance, a girl named Tenshi and I suppose I lost a bit of myself when that happened" he said as he sighed a bit in sadness and moved his left hand up to his hair, moving his hand through the gray locks. As he moved his hand up to his, Paine could see he had long black nails that looked kind of like black claws.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 6th 2011, 12:01 am

She yawned lightly, the large orifice opening only a fraction, her jaw bucking while she fought off sleep. Rebecca was so haggard from this evenings long party at the rave. Her mind, and body, was edging more and more toward a narcoleptic state. She leaned her nose down and smelled the sleeves on her hoodie, breathing in the scent of cigarettes, sweat, and her faintly flowery body spray. A light cough cleared her throat and her hand slipped to roll down the window to the cab slightly. Her left hand rummaging to find her pack of cancerous treats and that lovely zippo lighter of her's. She had only cracked this pack open an hour or two ago, and she had already finished off four treats. She shook out another, slipping the pack toward her lips. She puckered them around the cigarette while she hummed a response to his explanation of living situations, as well as a failed love life. "Sorry to hear that," she said without accent many of the vowels, considering the cigarette between her lips. Before she lit up, she looked toward the cab driver in the rear view, asking a silent permission. He didn't object, in fact, he found his own cigarette's and lit one up. She gave the driver a nod and ignited her treat and inhaled lovingly. The rich nicotine laced smoke infiltrated that crisply pink lungs, pulling them one step closer to the risks of cancer. "I live in Montauk, actually. A little town on the cape.. There's some hotels in the Big Apple, why not stay there?" She had to admit, she was a bit perturbed at this moment, considering she did know he shouldn't be in the same cab with her.. but she kind of liked the company. Talking to a complete stranger is a good form of therapy. Speaking of, she needed to either attend therapy, or stop having nightmares about her father. She took a moment to look over at Rascalov again, taking notice of his fingernails. She found that odd, too. The talons being a putrid ebony. This man, or.. thing, was odd. Definitely odd.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 6th 2011, 12:17 am

Rascalov shrugged his shoulders uninterestedly, not really liking the idea of staying in a hotel of all places. He had never been interested in those things before and why should he? He never trusted the quality of the people who cleaned the rooms. Granted they were probably good but it was better to be safe then sorry after all. He might be a hideous mutant but even he had standards like everyone else. "Ah yes, Montauk. I visited there once a while ago, back when I was 17. Beautiful place, at least in my opinion. I never went back as because I was always too busy in my travels, doing some business for a friend of mine who needed some help starting some small-time business organization" he said with a small grin on his face as he turned to face the much younger girl. "So tell me, do you have any parents or do you live by yourself? I'm just curious as because I personally never knew my parents as I was an orphan" he said with a curious expression on his face as he stared at her, doing his best to make his stare not turn unnerving.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 6th 2011, 12:47 am

The single ear bud sending coaxing lyrics to wrap around of her sense of sound made her relax completely. She had somewhat forgot who she was with, or where she was. Sleep was also curling around of her thoughts and mind. The cab hit a pothole and had her bounce, and a few ashes falling onto her stocking and short shorts combination of attire only made her jolt lightly. She brushed off her leg and flicked her cigarette, making the ashes land outside of the window. She took another hit from her Marlboro Red and looked back toward Rascalov. "So.. a traveler, eh? My mom moved away a while ago.. I stay by myself now," she said in a flat voice. That wasn't the truth. The truth was she had left home when she found out about her father; this was when she was sixteen years of age. Just barely a woman at all. She was still barely a woman now. She found herself a job, and went on with her life. Her mother, Raine, found her when she was a few months into age eighteen, and helped her buy a house in Montauk. Rebecca wanted to live there because of it's location, as well as distance from the Big Apple. She bit her lower lip lightly, letting her wrist fall and land upon her thigh, her hand loosely holding onto her cigarette. She lifted it lazily and took the final drag before flipping the remains out of the crack in the window. A soft sigh passed her lips while she moved that same hand, tainted with a bit of ash, and ran it through her hair. The white and pink was shifted and pressed together, making the dyed parts mesh with each other.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 6th 2011, 12:48 pm

Rascalov, better known as Chaos, turned and listened to her attentively as she explained to him about her mother. She didn't mention anything about her father though, which he considered very odd. He briefly wondered if she had a falling out with her dad and didn't talk about him or he was dead and she didn't want to think about it. However, Chaos rarely cared about sympathy or pity or the feelings of others so he decided to press on. "I see. What about your father?" Rascalov asked her with a raised eyebrow as he leaned in slightly, as if to hear her better. Even though he considered smoking bad for your health, Chaos didn't comment on her habit. She probably had a reason to do so and wasn't going to comment. He could see that he already seemed too old fashioned for this girl and considered him a creep and he didn't want to lecture her about how smoking is bard for her or anything.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 6th 2011, 11:15 pm

Rebecca leaned her head back against the seat, sinking down slightly. She lazily moved her right hand across her lap and lowered the window some more. It was a bit stuffy in this cab. The fresh night air cascading over her face made her feel better. The wind was also tousling her hair, forcing it to slick back against her scalp. She closed her eyes and stitched her brows together, her stomach clenching at the mention of her father. She had so many things she could say about him. Instead, she just snorted and looked out the window to her left. She rose her hands and let the left slip against her hair, brushing it into a better pattern, her right sliding behind of her neck to scratch gently. A few moments of silence later an she was pulling a locket from tucked between her breasts. She cleared her throat and sat up a bit, popping the thing open. Within the locket was a picture, so gently stuck inside, it looked as if it was someone she loved. Someone she cared about so much, she would die for them. In fact, that was not the meaning of the delicate placement of the photograph. It was a picture of a man, elderly, gray hair. A scar was prominent over his left eye. She chuckled and looked back up toward Rascalov. "My father.. haha.. He doesn't even know I exist," she muttered, letting the picture be shown for a few more moments. She closed the locket and stuffed it back inside of her shirt, her eyes rolling while she sighed gently. She felt her heart palpitate against her chest cavity, causing her some physical pain. She swallowed back some bile at the thought of her father; the loved super hero.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 4:41 pm

Chaos watched her as her body and face went through a series of reactions before she snorted in what he assumed to be disdain. He watched her hands as they pulled out a locket from her breasts, which made him grin a bit in his mind as even though he was a complete nutcase, he was still a man, and pulled out a locket. She opened it and inside the picture was a man Chaos recognized instantly. *Pain. Well well well, looks like my dear old ickly bitty rival good ole Scarface has himself as a fine piece of tail for a daughter. Oh, this is just so sweet and it's even better that he doesn't even know he has one* he thought to himself as he grinned crazily in his mind, making sure to keep his face in a neutral manner. He stared at the locket for a few more moments before she put it back in it's place and decided that he could have some fun with this. "You know, I met your father quite a few times. As a matter of fact, I even fought him so many times I was starting to be considered his rival. Powerful man and obviously, if your his daughter, you must have inherited some of his incredible superhuman abilities, yes?" he asked her with a curious expression on his face

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 8th 2011, 5:08 pm

Rebecca looked up and stared directly toward Rascalov's eyes while he examined the locket's confines. She saw a sort of smirk edge within his stare. She blinked and let one of her slender brows raise, the other following suit with surprise while Rascalov opened his mouth to speak. She knew her life was different, but she never knew she would come face to face with her father's rival. She never knew she would be so involved in Brock O'Day's life that she would feel as if she was right next to him. She was regretting ever staying in this cab. She flipped her eyes toward the meter on the cab and saw it was still running while the driver parked them and stated he was getting more gas. She had to do something, and to help keep the subject in air, she reached across the seats and flipped the meter, saving Rascalov some money. Becca knew she didn't have to help him, but she felt some form of obligation, especially if she was finally going to talk to someone else, other than her mother Raine, about her father; the well renown Pain. The question of her abilities was hanging in the air, stagnant and this made her a bit edgy. She sank back into her seat, eyes transfixed on the windshield, watching the Indian cab driver pay at the register. She chewed her lips gently and shrugged. "I don't know," she said, her mind instantly scolding her. "Yes you do, you liar! You've known since you were fucking EIGHT years old!" "So.. about my da-... What about Pain?" she questioned gently, letting her voice hold an innocence that was hard to read. An underlying tone of anger and hatred was threatening to blossom. "Was he was tough as they say?" Rebecca looked up from her hands, fingernails scratching at each other, pulling away chipping paint. She saw the Indian driver come back toward the car, though he turned just in time. She moved and flipped the meter back on just in time so it would hum back to life. She sat back down in her seat and tucked her legs all criss-cross-apple-sauce style and let her hands fall in her lap. Finally, she was getting somewhere. Despite this creeper being her way into her father's life, be it odd, or not, she was going to try her best to get there soon.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 5:18 pm

Chaos looked at her and nodded his head as an answer to her question. However, what truly drove home the fact that Rebecca's father was tough was the expression on his face. It was a look of absolute respect, surprise and even borderline obsession. Rebecca could see just by his expression alone that Rascalov had indeed seen for himself that the stories about how tough Pain was was indeed fact. "Oh yeah, he is. I've almost beaten him quite a few times but he somehow always managed to luck out and beat me, usually with me passing out before he did. I'll get him one day though, I know I will" the vampiric-looking human form of Chaos said as he clenched and unclenched his fists as what appeared to be an obsessive gleam appear in his unusual eyes for just a moment before disappearing.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top