The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_vote_lcapWhat do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_voting_barWhat do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_vote_lcapWhat do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_voting_barWhat do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) Empty What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe)

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 2:01 pm

Sean sipped lightly on a martini, taking in the flavor as he watched his prey. Well more the person he was ordered to kill, with the promise of pay of course. It was a simple mission, all he had to do was slip an almost untraceable drug into the mans drink. It was tasteless, as well as oderless. It even would not leave any evidence once the man ingested it. Which worked well for him, considering he didn't even want to be in Los Angales again. It was a city he did not like to be in at all. He had the substance dilluted int a solution with enough water to remain controllable, but enought o not alter the mans drink one bit. He wanted this to happen perfectly. Avoid police detection for a bit, then make his way back to New York for some rest, and relaxation. The man sat at the farthest end of the room, as he anticipated him to. Now was for the next move to be made. "Well, you seem to be over thinking this. You could just sneak out in the confusion that follows." The voice suggested.

"yeah, but they might notice me." He mentally answered.

"Thats why the poison was made as it was." It reminded.

"Oh, almost forgot." Sean mentally facepalmed.

Slowly the mixture snaked along the floor, controlled by his will. Past people feet, barely under their radar of veiw. Though it went unseen, as it made its way to the targets drink. Clear, it would mix perfextly with the drink. The man he was aiming to kill was a minor politician, but someone had sent for him to kill. true he was unknown on the circut of assasination, but the guy offered 5,ooo USD, and that made him accept quickly. The others of his party had gotten up to meet soemone, most lilkely a family member, though he left his drink behind. With a quickness, the poisoned liquid jumped into his drink. Barely making a plup, as it would all be over soon. There was not enough of the mixture to make a noticable rise in his drink, so it would all be fine.

The guy came back in a few moments, as he took a sip of his drink, licking his lips. Blinking a few times, as he gripped his chest. The beauty of this poison was, it would only work on the guys already present frailties. From the info, the poison was supposed to work upon a heart condition he had, and induce a heart attack. So to them it would seem that he died of natural cuases. Also making the near traceless poison from his strange employer even odder. He wanted to meet that person one day, but not now. People began to panic, as they crowded around the man. He would be able to escape easily. As he quickly snuck out of a side entrance, jumping over thevine covered fence that bordered the large estate. Martini glass still in hand.

His blonde streaked hair whipped lightly in the wind, as he walked along a near empty street. Sirens approaching in the distance, as he quickly ducked into an allyway, where eh had hidden a change of clothes. Quickly changing into his favorite attire. Tight jeans with ripped up knees, a graphis tee, and fingerless gloves. Placing the ring in the right side of his lip, and left eyebrow."Good job there."

"Thanks, I thought I did good myself." Sean answered to himself, knowing no one was around. As he walked around the corner, down the street, carrying the suit he was wearing in a black bag, whistling to himself. As he considered how he easily made himself a good check, even if it wasn't as good as the pay Nightkill gave him. As he hid the glass in the bag he was holding as well.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) Empty Re: What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe)

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 2:23 pm

Jezebel's feet pounded against the pavement. She was at the end of the line of being hungry, thirsty and homeless. At least the wallet she snatched would give her enough to buy food for the next few days. She could hear the man behind her. Knowing these alleys well she dashed down the next one and ran up the fire escape. The man's feet on metal could be heard below but she was already 5 flights up. "Give me my wallet back kid." The man demanded but she kept going up. There was only a small gap between these buildings. Her hammer thudded against the metal railing as she reached the top. She sprinted forward, jumping across the gap. Quickly opening the wallet, she found the money. She wasn't going to take his cards, She did this out of desperation not to be too mean. He'd shut down the cards anyways. She slammed the cash into her pocket as the man came up. "Wallet NOW!" He bellowed. She had what she wanted and trew it across to him, "Here you go." She said, running. The next gap wasn't so small. She looked down and just decided to go down the fire escape. Once she was about a flight from the ground she jumped down right beside a man putting a glass into his black bag.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe) Empty Re: What do I look like, a charity worker?(closed to Chloe)

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 2:35 pm

"So, what should I do now?" Sean wondered to himself, as he zipped up the black messenger bag. Glass now put snuggly away, as he prepared to most likely get himself some food. Considering he didn't eat one bite at the party, since h was goign to have to kill someone there anyway.

"Hey, they guy was going to die eventually anyway. So if it wasn't then, it would have been later. You did nothing wrong." The voice encouraged, which made Sean feel somewhat better. Though he knew that still didn't justify the murder, making sure Alice was okay did. That atleast made it seem right in his eyes. A police vehicle quickly drove past, as well as an ambulence. An angry voice reached his ears, as Seans head snapped in that direction. A young girl landing next to him, which was a suprise in itself.

Quickly his arm reached out to take a strong grip on her shirt, which if it did he would just start talking."Whoa, you scared me there. All I hear is someone yelling, and now you pop up. What was all that anyway." He could tell she wasn't superhumanly strong, but he didn't look strong either, considering he was only about 5'4. As well as scrawny, thought not unhealthily so. Now he would have to wait for an answer.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 2:46 pm

"Nothing you have to be worried about!" She yelled trying to shake his hand off of her shirt to no prevail. She glared angrily at him knowing the man would be coming any moment now. She could hear him yelling again about his money. The voice was getting closer to her. Mind racing to think of a way out of this she quickly said, "Maybe we should talk somewhere else." Trying to shake his arm off some more but still no luck. biting her lip she waited for a reply, looking up to see the man at the top of the fire escape. Damn it! She thought to herself. Her eyes were wide with fear, this guy was big.

"Comeon,let'sjusttalksomewhereelse." She said so quickly it came out as one word. Looking up once more to see he was one flight down. She looked into the strangers eyes, "Please." She fake smiled quickly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 3:10 pm

" I think she's running from that guy, what should we do?" The voice asked with curiosity. As he heard the voice grow closer. So she stole his money? Sean respected her already, not gonna let this guy get her incarcerated. The guy drew close, close enough anyway.

"Thank god you caught her, i've been chasing this little bitch for a good while." He said through clenched teeth. Sean frowned as his fist came out to crash against his face. Though it was only hard enough to knock him out. Nothing more, and nothing less. Man sprawling out on the concrete allyway.

" There, I suppose we can find a nice place to talk now right?" Sean smirked lightly, as he let go of the young girls shirt. Hands digging deeply into his pockets, as he waited for her to follow him. He had a nice placed bought for the night, and it was the best money could buy for a hotel. Which didn't matter really. All he cared for was getting back to New York.

"Why so nice to this girl? I thought you weren't into girls."

"Maybe I want to be nice for once, make up a little for killing someone." He mentally replied.

"You make no sense"

"I know" He replied, still mentally.

"So, what brings you to thieving anyway? It's not a safe thing at all, believe me." He said kindly, as he walked down the sidewalk, waiting for her to follow.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 3:19 pm

Jezebel groaned in defeat as the man got closer. Her eyes widened in surprise as the man punched him. She hadn't expected him to do this, she thought he was going to hand her over. "I guess." She said, answering his question. She wasn't going to run, he had just saved her. And she had food for the next 2 days. Relieved that the man had let go of her shirt she trailed after him as he said to her, "So, what brings you to thieving anyway? It's not a safe thing at all, believe me."

She shrugged, "I don't really have a choice." She looked at the ground, kicking a stone forward. Her expression had softened towards him since he saved her from the man. "Why did you help me?" She asked him.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 3:32 pm

"I helped you because, I suppose i'm a sort of hero. Not like the big ones of course, but I do what I can. Help people out, and I can tell you need the money way more than that guy." Sean smiled, as he saw the hotel building in the distance. It was an immaculate structure, with fountains spewing crystaline water in the courtyard.

"I still am marveled at how you got this place. That Nightkill is pretty loaded if you ask me, glad you chose that job he offered."

"I know when a deal is too good to pass up. It was just a strategical choice."

He stepped onto a walkway that lead to the courtyard, as a fountain came into veiw. Made of marvelous granite." I suppose you're hungry right? I have a room, and excellent room service. You could eat that, or we can go to a resturant. I honestly don't care either way."

"Sometimes I assume you're str..."

"Shut up."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 3:40 pm

"Whatever, it doesn't matter to me. As long as it's edible and preferably not poisoned." She said as the approached the hotel. Jezebel's was in awe at it. Much better than the alley. She thought to herself. She felt really awkward standing there in her small t shirt and tight jeans. Everything was a mess on her anyways, it was what she could snag instead of wearing a grey jumpsuit from the facility. She looked at the ground, past the grease smudges on her shirt. "Nice place." She said as they got closer.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 3:52 pm

"Thats good to hear." Sean smiled, leading her into the large lobby. Extrvagently lit, as he motioned her to follow him Though people gave them sideways glances, always assuming the worse. Sean tapped on the button that denoted the 5'th floor, door opening with a mechanical sound. Sean walking in with a light pace. As he motioned for her to follow.

"Whats with you, and helping little girls. People are gonna think you're some sort of pervert. You know I don't like jail."

" Shes not a boy, so i don't see why I should worry about that."

"Whatever you say Sean"

Slowly the elavator moved up, slowly, as it dinged with each floor it passed up.""So, I have to ask, are you some sort of superhuman? You don't have to answer. I just am a little curious." He reitterated, as the elevator reached the 4'th floor with a ping. Elavator music permeating through the small space, as he waited.

"Cluastroiphobia, right?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 4:00 pm

The pair of them received sideways looks in the Lobby but Jez just pushed them out of her mind. She couldn't stand the annoying elevator music. When the elevator reached the 4th floor the man asked her, "So, I have to ask, are you some sort of superhuman? You don't have to answer. I just am a little curious. She contemplated whether to tell him or not but by the way he phrased it it seemed he was too. "Yeah. Yeah, I am. What about you? She asked as she made the lights in the elevator flicker on and off. Then she made a small ball of electricity in her hand. It usually tired her out but at this size it wouldn't. It wasn't even the size of a golf ball. She then let it go and flicked her fingers, making the lights turn on again.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 4:07 pm

He watched with a mute fascination as she displayed her power, causing the lights to flicker. As well as making the small ball of electricity that looked quite dangerous, but not as if it was all she could do. Though she asked him what eh could do, and Sean was not one to turn down a request. 'Well, I am as you can tell. I have strength beyond a human, as well as tough skin. Also I can.." he pulled the moisture from the air. Forming a small ring above his right index finger pointing upwards. As it spun around for a few seconds, and collapsed in on itself, into an orb of water."I can control water, as well as make it take various shapes, and increase its pressure to amazing amounts.

"Best power in my opinion."

"Yeah, I agree."

The elevator dinged, and the door opened as the water dispersed into the air."Okay, my rooms just around the corner." He walked into a large hallway, to a room with 212 in black on a gold plaque.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 4:14 pm

Jez watched, impressed, while he showed off his power. The door slid open and the pair exited it. "Mine wears me out often, much easier when i use this." She said, signalling to her hammer. She used it quite often on the streets when fighting because it wasn't great to get tired while fighting. She slid the hammer away once more as the man showed her to his room. I could get used to this. She thought to herself. "Much better than anywhere I've slept in." She said, thinking about the different areas she slept.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 4:20 pm

Sean lead into the decently sized room, furnished with two beds. As well as a bathroom, recliner, and a few other things."Take a seat wherever, I don't care. The room service menu is on the table over there. Get whatever you want, as much as you want. I'm not hard pressed on money." Sean said, as he layed back on the messiest bed, half of the comforter draping down onto the floor. Eyes looking up at the pure, cream white ceiling.

"To think last night you didn't bring a little girl here. It would've been more fun if you didn't."

"I know, but you know I hate to be cruel like that. It's just not in my nature."

"Sadly so."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 4:29 pm

Jez listened to the man as he lead her into the room. She flicked her fingers to turn on a light. Taking a seat as he said, she flipped through the menu. "I'll just have a burger and fries." She said. This was her usual when she had enough money to eat out. it had enough to keep her going for a little while. She took out her hammer and placed it, handle up, on the floor. It felt quite awkward to her to be doing this. It wasn't that she didn't like it, she just wasn't a fan of spending peoples money who are nice to her. She picked up the telephone and dialed what the menu said to. "Could we please have a burger and fries to room 212." She covered the mouth piece, "What would you like?" She asked the man on the bed.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2011, 4:39 pm

"I'll just have the Turtle cheesecake." Sean told her, raising a finger into the air. He jumped from the bed, as he walked to a bag in the corner of a room. Taking out jeans cut to the knees,and a white shirt witht he sleeves cut off. He quickly stepped into the bathroom, changing into the clothes, and stepping out. Throwing his socks onto the bed, as his eyes darted over to the girl.He pulled a small pack of cigarettes off of a table, and a silver beaten lgihter. Quickly he pulled out a single stick, and lit it. Taking a drag of the carcinogen laden stick.

"Those can kill you."

" I know that, but it keeps me calm"

"Oh well, just be ready to deal with the concequences."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top