The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Experimentation (Chloe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Experimentation (Chloe) I_vote_lcapExperimentation (Chloe) I_voting_barExperimentation (Chloe) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Experimentation (Chloe) I_vote_lcapExperimentation (Chloe) I_voting_barExperimentation (Chloe) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Experimentation (Chloe)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Experimentation (Chloe) Empty Experimentation (Chloe)

Post by Isis August 30th 2011, 12:10 am

Kate decided to go out again, she had fun the last time, so she figured it was a good thing to do it more often. She wore her long curly red hair down, fastening a white orchid behind her ear. She took some time on this outfit, wanting to impress those around her. She glanced at herself once more in the mirror and adjusted her white halter top. Her black mini dress made her smile, it made her ass look great. Her black boots finished the look and with a smile at her good-looking self, she headed for the door. She hailed a cab easily and headed for a bar nearby. She didn't feel like going to a club, a nice toned down bar was all she needed. She stepped out of the yellow cab and walked into the smoky haze that was the bar.

She lit her own cigarette and sat down at the bar, her legs crossed as she sat on the stool. She ordered a shot of whiskey and noted that there were actually were quite a few people here. Kate caught the eyes of a staring man playing pool, and she winked and smiled at him for a brief second before taking her shot. The liquid burned going down, but it felt good. She hoped she met some interesting people, and to get drunk and have some innocent fun. How hard could that be?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Experimentation (Chloe) Powergrid

Theme song for Isis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4
Isis
Isis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Experimentation (Chloe) Empty Re: Experimentation (Chloe)

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 12:15 am

Chloe sat alone in the bar. She was in a black dress with her costume underneath just in case things got a little...crazy. She looked over at the girl who had just entered the bar. She was a knock out. Chloe thought about it for a moment before going over to her and taking the seat next to her. Hi, my name's Chloe. She said. She was Lesbian and hoped that she was too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Experimentation (Chloe) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Barker August 30th 2011, 12:22 am

Agni watched through the window of the smoky bar. Having lost his appeal towards humans, they were simple food to him. A movement within caught his attention as he saw a young girl walk to the bar, sitting next to another. They both seemed to be alone, and it had been hours since Agni's last sustained meal.

"All there is to do now is sit and wait," he snickered, the lupine voice rugged and thick in his throat.

Only one thing is certain in life. Death

Dr. William Barker
Experimentation (Chloe) X0pbb7
Dr Barker
Dr Barker

Number of posts : 24
Job : Killin bitches
Humor : Dark/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis August 30th 2011, 12:29 am

Kate looked up as she was approached by another woman. She sat down beside Kate and she smiled at her. "Hi, nice to meet you Chloe, I'm Kate." She gave Chloe a charming smiled and motioned for the bartender. "You want anything, I'll pay a couple of rounds." She grinned and laughed.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 12:38 am

Chloe smiled back and said, Hi Kate. No thanks, I don't drink." She said. She looked around the room and noticed that quite a few men were watching the two of them.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis August 30th 2011, 12:53 am

Kate smiled and nodded not pushing her new friend to drink. "Okay, no worries." She smiled and ordered herself another shot and took it quickly. She followed Chloe's gaze and smirked. "Men are all the same huh?"

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 12:55 am

Ya, that's why I'm not into guys." She said. She smiled and looked back at Katie. She stared into her eyes. Chloe rubbed her hand along her thigh. One wrong move and I might scare her off. She thought.
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis August 30th 2011, 1:06 am

Kate raised an eyebrow at Chloe and smiled shyly. "I see, I can't resist a handsome man myself, can't say I have ever done anything with another woman." She quickly ordered another shot and drained it before meeting Chloe's gaze, a small flush creeping across her face.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 1:11 am

Chloe blushed as the girl picked up on what she hinted at. "Neither have I. Though I would like too. She said. Her hands made their way up to the counter. She clacked her nails on the counter. A smile crossed her lips.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis August 30th 2011, 3:26 am

Kate peered at Chloe through her lashes and smiled. "Let me get a bit more tipsy and we might get to both find out what it's like." She winked at her and motioned for the bartender again, this time asking only for a beer. Kate watched as Chloe tapped the counter and cocked her head to the side. "So if you don't drink, why are you in a bar hun?"

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 1:43 am

Chloe was turned on. She turned to her and answered her question, "I like the atmosphere." She smiled, this was going to be an interesting night.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis August 31st 2011, 1:50 am

Kate turned and met Chloe's smile. "I can feel that, personally I just like to let loose from what I do day to day. I like to throw a couple back and forget all my troubles." She rested her hand on Chloe's for a second as the girl was still tapping the counter top, before pulling it away again and sipping at her beer. She looked at the amber liquid, her face flushed at her forwardness.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 1:54 am

Chloe moved her hand over Katie's. She ran her hand along the back of her hand. Her fingers went in between hers. She kissed Her earlobe before moving away, unsure if she liked it or not.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis September 1st 2011, 4:35 am

Kate flushed bright red as Chloe, topping any of Kate's forwardness, moved her hand to cover Kate's. She looked down and smiled slight;y as Chloe ran her hand against Kate's soft skin, their fingers entwining with each other. She tilted her neck slightly in response to the kiss on her earlobe, quickly recovering as Chloe leaned away. Kate looked at her quietly for a moment, her hand and Chloe's still laced together. She smiled shakily and finished her beer. "Maybe we should get out of here before we attract unwanted attention."

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top