The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_vote_lcapA Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_voting_barA Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_vote_lcapA Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_voting_barA Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) Empty A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe)

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 7:22 pm

The Red Knight walks down the streets of New York ignoring the odd looks he's getting from walking around in medieval knight's armor. He scoffs slightly at the people "Shut it folks, sure I look weird but I'm what's protecting your asses " He stats grinning softly to himself as he walks down into an ally way feeling as if he's beeing followed, he frown and turns around yet sees absolutely nothing. "I must be going crazy or something...." He mutters shaking his head and turning back to face the front continuing walking on his way as if nothing at all went wrong, like he didn't feel eyes glairing through the back of his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) Empty Re: A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe)

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 7:32 pm

Crouching on the building Chloe moved silently following the man in knights armour. He wasn't hard to miss at all. She followed him sown the alley. She took a moment to check her supplies, making sure she had her taser, pistol, knife, smoke bomb, ballistic knife, bomb gun and grappel gun. She stood on a building behind him so she wasn't seen. Spreading her arms she glided down Behind him silently. Her feet would make sound against the pavement so she would have to make this quick. She tapped the man on the shoulder and held the pistol an inch from his Face when he turned around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe) Empty Re: A Hit On The Red Knight(Closed to Chloe)

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 7:39 pm

The Red Knight feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around to see a gun pointed at his face. He blinks his eyes widdening and dives off to the side strapping his shield on his left arm, un sheating his sword. "Well who the heck are you beautifulzn" He asks smirking slightly as he spins his sword in his hand getting in a defensive position, watching the gun held in her hand. Waiting to see why in the world a pretty lady like her would point a gun to his head, specially one he doesn't even know. He laughs slightly and grins at the girl waiting for her to answer him or make her next move, living the suspence.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 7:53 pm

"That's Classified." She teased, the gun never levying it's aim. She swallowed, she seemed to be losing a bit of the will to kill so to say but when in desperate need of money she will do it. She had anothe idea that might work better for her. She didn't want to get close to the sword. She had hoped to get closer to him but the sword stopped that plan. Her gauntlets could shoot their blade still though. She quickly raised a gauntlet and fired 2 of the 6 blades at his face. He would probably block them but a bit of a distraction never hurt.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 8:01 pm

"Oh, is it now?" He smirks and laughs slightly at the tease, easily blocking the blades with his shield, rolling his eyes as they fall to the floor. "Come on beautiful that all you got?" He spins his sword grinnign with glee, not having had a good fight in a while, he slashes at her left arm then backslashes at her right. Without waiting to see her reaction he dives to the side and stands up aiming his sword at her head. "Now then, lets try this again the name's The Red Knight, and you are?" He asks in a defensive position ready to deflect, block, or counter anything this girl might throw at him. Not only having his sword and armor to look intimidating but also the tree deadly spikes on his shield that have caused some massive damage in the past. Hell, The Red Knight has only lost two fights his entire life and he has been in a hell of a lot of those. Maybe this here girl will give him a smashing good time and get close to besting him in combat.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 8:08 pm

Chloe dodged the sword as it got closer. The sword was at her head and her gun trained at his. Now for the hard part.

Smirking she pushed the sword down with the hand not on her gun. "Why would you need to know? Maybe you should have done your research on people in this city." she said, pushing the sword down once more. Her hand moved down to her hip. "You wouldn't hit a girl now would you?" she asked dropping a smoke grenade the floor. The smoke came out and she backed away from him, firing rounds into the smoke.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 8:16 pm

The Red Knight scoffs at what she says next, "Madem I don't stay in one place for too long, so that would be a mute point if I did research on people here." He says raising his shield when she throws the bomb down mentally curisng and well... then cursing out loud feeling the bullets hit his shield digging into the hard metal. "Well for fuck's sake that didn't go very well..." He mutters as the smoke clears seeing the hole's now in his shield he shakes his head and raises his sword once again. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, madem I didn't think you had the guts to fire at me when you wouldn't even tell me your name. Well, guess we must do this the old fasion way" He slashes at her stomach attempting to draw blood if possible, quickly turning his body so he can then slash at her left side, which if correct will go right between her ribs.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 8:43 pm

Chloe bridged back so the sword passed over her body. The knight went for another attack. She dropped and rolled out of the way. Hands finding the notch to put her pistol away. She charged and grabbed onto the knights shoulders. She pulled herself up to a sitting position and moved her hand to cover his eyes. She smirked.

"Enjoying it?" she asked him.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 8:51 pm

The Red Knight blinks impressed by her reflexes and reaction timming. He blinks even more confused when she jumps up grabbing onto his shoulder and sits there on his arm, comeplety and utterly confused as to what she is doing. He laughs slightly and raises an eyebrow when she covers his eyes "I'm not entirely sure why you are doing this, so not sure if I want to say no or yes at this point." He says laughing slightly and grinning yet his other hand still gripping onto the sword incase this is just a ploy to get The Red Knight to drop his guard and let the girl have his way with him, which would most likely end with a bullet through his own head.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 8:56 pm

Chloe's other hand had a gun to his head. "No, no." she purred. The gun was out of his sight. She noticed that his hand was still on his sword. "Now why don't we put it down. We dont want anyone losing an eye, right?" she put the gun away again and slide her hand to his arm, gently pushing it down. She hoped that he would just listen and make this quick so she could use her other idea.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 9:02 pm

The Red Knight feels the gun move away from his head then her hand on his arm as it pushes it down slightly. "Oh, not at all but please tell me why you first try to kill me and now are trying to flirt with me?" He asks raising an eyebrow still confused as to why this girl was here in the first place, for he knows he has never met her before. She is not at all someone you just go off and forgett, oh no this girl The Chaos Kid would have certainly rememberd meeting. He moves a bit alowing him to hold her better still unsure if he even wants the girl this close, oh yes she's attractive and all but she was not even three minutes ago trying to blow a hole through his head with one of her guns. Yet, now here she is trying to flirt with him? It made no sense at all to him in any sort of way and is making his brain hurt.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 9:06 pm

Chloe could see he was frustrated and smiled. She had to think up a reason quickly besides trying to sedate him. "Change of heart." she said innocently. Her hand gently guiding his arm down. She wasn't sure how to do this but soon enough she would just put her plan in motion.

(g2g. Bye)

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 10:10 pm

The Red Knight rolls his eyes slowly, "Yes, I highly doubt that madem people do not change their minds that quickly in the midst of a fight." He says not effected at all as she starts rubbing her arm up and down his armed and protected arm, he sighs softly shaking his head. "That will not work you know, I am in a metal suit of armor" He states shaking his head and laughing slightly moving her hand out of the way so that he can see what she is doing.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 10th 2011, 10:18 pm

She decided To speed things up. The moment he removed her hand she jumped off his shoulder and landed on his sword. Losing balance, she jumped to the ground stuck her taser in the mans face and her foot on his sword. "I tried playing nice." she said. Her mind was ticking away. She was t sure whet this guys powers were she was just hired to kill him. The taser may not be effective on him. She decided to do something else. Changing her course once more she jumped on the upper sword blade pushing it down a little before using it to springboard her behind him. She them placed her balistic knife between armor plates in a spot where it could be fatal or at least cause lots of damage.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 11:00 pm

The Red Knight smirks not feeling anything from the taser sense it is basically electricity which is lightning and it doesn't have any effect on him. He watches blinking as she pushes down on his blade and springs over the top of him feeling the blade go between his armord plates his eyes widden mentally cursing himself for his dumb luck. "Ahhh shit...." He mutters then smirks as a lightning bolt fires out of the sky aimed to hit straight at the girl's back, The Red Knight skillfuly jumps forward then dives to the side standing up to see how in the world the girl willl get past this one. Though after the initeal attack of the lightning bolt he swings a slash at her right arm, then a quick jab at her sides which should go right underneath her ribs if made correctly.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top