The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_vote_lcapGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_voting_barGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_vote_lcapGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_voting_barGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) Empty Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Illya September 26th 2011, 2:40 am

Necrodium walked down the mangled halls of his personal carrier ship, the Olympus. The ship was the first and only of its kind, the technology made up of an amalgam of different forms of building, a mixture of old machinery, new age technology and magic. It took the combined wealth of various people, requiring even Necrodium to pull out money from his personal coffers in order to make due with the development. With the wealth he gained from the mysterious Drakontas, expenses like this were easy for the newly improved Doctor Necrodium. His small venture was to the mid section of the Olympus, the Prison section, where his small business investment from Project Death was due to arrive. From what Necrodium could remember, the delivery was made up of Bliss Fokukama and Scarlet Hemsworth, two high level intellects much like himself, both would make a fine asset to his forces. However, their personalities would likely need "adjusting" before they would be willing to join him, which he was going to evaluate.

Once he reached the Prison Section, Necrodium looked through the directory until he found which of the area was occupied with an inmate, the directory stated they were found in joint cell C-62. Necrodium began to walk once again, his metallic feet clanking against the floor, his long cape making a mild scratching sound while a loud ding was made every time his staff made contact with the metal. Upon arrival at the cell, Necrodium placed in the necessary codes in order to open and look at the prisoners inside.

Both women were lying limp in their chair, their eyes closed and without emotion, their injuries from their encounters with Project Death healed and cleaned. He touched and held their faces to his eyes, marveling how well his subordinate Astrid was a healing. He checked to make sure they were securely fastened before he woke them up, he wanted to make sure he wasn't in immediate danger, should they attempt. It was mainly Bliss he was worried about, for her superpowers could not be suppressed, Scarlet was deprived of her powersuit, not unlike his own, and without it she couldn't do much.

"Activate VR programming upon command, Command Randomize" Necrodium said clearly around the room, several whirring sounds were heard as the systems started up.

"Acknowledged" A female robotic voice replied as the systems began their simulation processes, the entire rooms appearance was changed to look like a medieval dungeon, the programs were meant to alter the reality of the room to create different locations upon command. Once the systems began, Necrodium pointed his staff and gave the two girls a mild jolt, not even enough to really hurt, more akin to a tazer, in order to awaken them. Though there was much more elegant ways of doing these things, John wanted to get the evaluation done faster, and he admittedly enjoyed doing it a little as well.

"Rise and shine ladies, this is no time to be sleeping"

Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Bliss September 26th 2011, 3:04 am

It was like sleeping, but she never dreamed. Her head twitched violently. The sudden movement caused her to react suddenly, but she found herself restrained. The walls around her looked archaic in design, basin masonry illuminated by candlelight. She remembered being in the park, then a man came at her; she remembered it now. She remembered the shot she gave him too. She almost smiled.

A staff lingered before her menacingly. A pair of green eyes glared behind them. She could feel the cold iron hold her wrists and ankles to the arms and legs of the chair. Fighting against the ground seemed plausible, but the chair stayed firm in place. With her jog in the park cut short, Bliss still found herself in the black sleeveless shirt and pink shorts. The cold indictment of the chair sent shivers into her skin. His raspy voice creeped across her senses. A welcome. But, not just to her, but another.

Bliss looked over to her right to see a blonde woman bound in the same predicament she found herself in. Judging by the business pants and blouse, she also found herself the victim of a large man. With the situation established, and the cold stare of the man upon her, Bliss decided to direct herself. "Where are we?" She squirmed against the bindings. "What do you want from us?" Muscles felt cleansed but not purified against the straining of her body in the restraints. "You're going to be sorry for this. I'm going to make you sorry for this." The words came to her head. "That's who you are?" The name she heard her assailant mutter before he attacked appeared in her mind. "Project Perfection?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 26th 2011, 3:20 am

Nothing happened in Scarlet's time asleep. No dreams, no thoughts, nothing. Her eyes fluttered open as she heard a girl ask the exact questions that Scarlet was thinking as she awoke. Everything came rushing back to her. The man got her when she was coming home from work. The attempt to move her arms was futile as they were bound by Iron cuffs. Her eyes narrowed as she struggled. Confusion, annoyance and Rage filled her. She looked over at the girl next to her while she kept asking questions. Something that she said clicked with Scarlet, something about Project Perfection. “That’s what I was told as well. We want answers now!” She snarled a bit, angered by the fact she was in a cell and didn’t have her suit to use for escape. She spat on the floor next to her and muttered, “You sick Bastard.” Before speaking up and saying, “Let us go!” She struggled more despite knowing it was useless. She stopped, remembering it was just a waste of energy she would need. She didn’t know about the other girl but she was getting out of here no matter what. Her lips were sealed as she thought of a way to ask the girl if she would help with her escape. She had no plan, just desire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya September 26th 2011, 8:55 pm

Necrodium watched as the women struggled in their bondings, they were secure enough to keep them in for now, so long as they didn't get any smart ideas. It wasn't up to that though, he only needed a few minutes with them in order to evaluate their standing, he cared not for their comfort, he wanted to know whether they were with him or against him.

"Well I am hurt at your behavior Ms. Hemsworth, such vulgar vocabulary is not needed for this meeting, and you obviously aren't in a position to start making demands. I am Doctor Necrodium to those who know me on a business level basis, I am the leader of the Cleaners, Project Perfection's clean up crew when their experiments go haywire. You have been selected by Project Perfection to help us deal with the higher level projects, such as the hero you know as Pain. If you have noticed, you are bound to your chairs and are imprisoned to make sure you don't make any trouble. We are currently in my headquarters, high in the atmosphere" Necrodium explained simply, he wasn't going to give them a sweetened description, he only wanted them to understand what was going on. He made sure that these women understood their position, and tested their faith in the ideology of heroism. Necrodium edged closer, his metallic skull oozing the eerie green mist, the emerald eyes shining brightly, illuminating their features. His menacing visage would have been enough to make normal men cower in fear, but he felt he needed to push the notion in order to get these women to accept his terms, without requirement for adjustment, he suspected that they would not give in however, and that was alright with him. "We are giving you a chance to willfully join our organization, otherwise we will be forced to "adjust" your outlooks in order to get you to agree with our terms. This can be done the easy way or the hard way"

Necrodium activated the sensors on the cell and suddenly the women were surrounded by numerous torture devices, futuristic and medieval, all forms possible were placed within the cell, ready to send the women to a hell filled experience. It was within his job description to interrogate subjects and torture individuals, no matter how strong these women were, they would break one way or another.
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 12:47 am

Memories of a siren filled night came back to her. Did they grab her because she knew Pain? That would truly disappoint her ego to know that they only took her for that reason, but nonetheless she needed to discover what these men wanted. It appeared they kept the same mind towards her, but with more sinister approaches. The metal latches rubbed against her wrist; they wrested her securely to the arm. Even if she tried any kind of attack, the imposing figure maintained free range over a bound prisoner. "What do we have to do with Pain? You won't get any information from wither of us using some torture equipment you just conjured out of thin air. None of those are even real." Bliss surveyed the room and took notice of the eclectic array of devices he created.

Her eyes peered over to Scarlet to give her a motion. They just needed to pass enough time with the doctor, and then she could explain how they would escape from this place. "So, are we going to get started soon, since neither of us are dumb or pathetic enough to join your worthless operation of puppets? I do hope you can deliver just a tiny bit of delusion to yourself that when this is done, you matter to something. Because, that's all you're going to get. Delusions. A delusional creature more machine than human, who strives to find an importance in life. You're so fucking special." She continued her gaze at the metallic man. His ire could divert itself away from her motives, and hide her intentions of escape, or fuel his sick satisfaction with breaking her to his will. She gave him the choice and rested with her will to keep a plan of escape available for her and Scarlet.

Blinking at the odd situation, she turned to Scarlet. "I'm Bliss. Who are you?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 27th 2011, 12:58 am

"I don't take kindly to being imprisoned." Scarlet said as the doctor spoke. She had heard of Pain, but never met him so that couldn't be why they took her. That guy who attacked her had said something about needing her but details were a bit fuzzy. "Peculiar." She muttered as torture equipment sprung up around them. The girl next to her talked about some stuff but she wasn't paying too much attention, just trying to think of a way out. All she caught was something about the torture equipment not being real. She had to think of ways to communicate an escape plan with this girl. Morse Code, no she hadn't memorized that. "Hmm? Scarlet." She answered as her train of thought was interrupted. How would they get away if they were high up in the atmosphere? Depending on how high her suit may get her out but she doubted it would be low enough and wasn't leaving this other girl as a prisoner.

She looked back up at the doctor, "Try all you want, I'm not doing anything you want. I know the difference between good and being a freak like you who enjoys spreading pain and fear."

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya September 27th 2011, 4:34 am

At that point, listening to what the women were saying, Necrodium couldn't even help but laugh. It was only a short chortle, but it was enough for him to act completely out of character, he wasn't laughing because of what they said, he was laughing because of the situation. Even though they were trapped and were facing torture of a high degree, they still defied him. He had now grown a small respect for these women, and the will to fight that burned within them. At that point, he left what would happen up to fate. He knew his tricks wouldn't work, it was the point, he also knew that the moment he left, they would try and escape. If they escaped, it would mean hindrances to his plan, but it also meant a hefty challenge, which Necrodium was always in the mood for.

"Well it seems the tales of your intelligence are not false Ms. Fokukama, that is good to hear. You are indeed correct, these illusions are fake, created mainly to act as placebos for people of less gifted minds. And before you make a psychoanalysis of me, you should know that I do not enjoy doing these things I am doing to you, maybe a tad, but not enough to go out of my way to do these things. I do this because it is necessary, in order to achieve the goals of Project Perfection. But you are right in one factor, everyone is my puppet, all are pieces on the chessboard, including you. Eventually Project Perfection will fall, and that will be fine by me, so long as my goal is finished before I am done with them. And don't be confused with how I view myself, I know exactly who I am and what I am going to do." Necrodium said plainly, he was not one to care of what others thought about him, he did what he thought necessary. His visage and soul remained unaffected, he was on a timer, his internal clock stating that he required to head to his next course of business. "But... I have no need to explain this to you. Those machines from before may have been fake, but your chairs are real, and they will perform your torture and interrogation, and then you will be placed in assimilation once that is taken care of. Be prepared for scheduled electrocution every five minutes, and I welcome you to try and escape, I like a challenge. Now I have more business to attend to, so I must be off, I wish you luck"

With that, Necrodium turned and walked away, the clanking of his footsteps returning to echo through the hollow chambers. The illusion that once spread around the room changed back to the original cold and empty room. Within 5 minutes their torture would begin, but from what Necrodium could tell, it was likely that they would escape, but if they tried, they would have to face Necrodium's security. Either way, it was going to be a noteworthy test and challenge. Necrodium himself never truly enjoyed doing any of this, which he pondered over when he looked at his small locket, which held a picture of his deceased mother, Illya Vanko, she was his striving force. Pain was going to pay from what he had done to her, leaving her with an even greater burden when she had nothing to live for. Necrodium's eyes flared brightly, his thought would have to wait, the next course of business awaited.
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 5:58 am

"Who wishes for people to try and escape?" The situation gave her an odd feeling. Even if she freed herself and Scarlet the odds of making it off of this ship stacked heavily against her. "I was attacked by a big guy. He could still probably be around here somewhere." Taking time to devise a small plan, Bliss felt ready to begin the escape by taking the first steps to get out of the chair. Luckily, Doctor Necro did not bind Bliss's hands behind her back, and did not tie them back-to-back.

In a few minutes several volts of electricity would surge through the manacles. Bliss took precautions to save herself from that pain. The doctor placed Bliss in a very easy way to escape. With her hands in front of her she could focus on breaking the binders on Scarlet's chair, freeing her. It took a very focused precision to work the blast to not hit Scarlet, but give it enough force to break the hold on the manacles. Once Scarlet appeared more mobile, Bliss would focus on breaking her ankles loose from the chair. Her last action would be to release a less stable blast to overwhelm the area around her wrists.

The blasts would free them out of the immediate restraints, but they were still two lone heroes against a ship full of this man's minions. "We should stay on the lookout in case there are others being held prisoner around here." Her wrists and ankles ached from the hard iron wearing on her extremities. She had slept through most of the day, and it was already one of the hardest days of her life. "What do you do that makes you such a high profile target to capture?" As she asked the question she made her way to the exit and into the hallway.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 27th 2011, 9:16 am

Something wasn't right about this whole thing to Scarlet. Who wants prisoners to escape? The pair of them were shackled to chairs with electrocution coming. She hated the feeling of being useless, but she was. She had no suit, no weapons, nothing. "Same here." Scarlet told the girl after she told her about being caught by a big guy. She couldn't get out of this chair, she might be able to get off the ship though but she didn't know what may be out there. The girl blasted her cuffs of and then did her own. The two of them were free but they still needed off of here. "I had three theories. Either they wanted money, but I don't think it's that. Two, maybe they wanted my tech. Three, we're both pretty smart they might have wanted us to do something for them like build a weapon. She answered the girls question, "What about yourself? She asked, guessing it was something to do with intelligence or those blasts she had done to set them free. "I'll need to stop by the armory on our way out. I need my suit or I'll just get in the way." She said, she wasn't sure where the armory was in relativity to their position but it had to be somewhere. "Something's fishy about this whole thing." She thought out loud. She turned down another hallway, looking for the armory.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 2:05 pm

"You built a suit?" Bliss kept her voice to a low whisper. "That could be a pretty good reason for why they want you, but why would they want to assimilate you?" Any information she needed would not show itself by asking Scarlet questions. She needed something more hardline. The hall ways looked sterile in a gray scale, turning out either way for the two. "If they captured you in the suit, they may have just taken it for research while they merely tortured you for fun. They spoke of adjusting moods and behavior. Maybe they took the more physical heroes and simply brain-washed them, while they planned on torturing us for what we know. The electric shock treatment would be more mental than physical anyway."

Bliss chose to go to the right. The prison block of the ship remained as barren of tools and devices that Bliss could use. In the hallways this proved more truthful, than what she found in the larger chamber she unfolded herself into. The low hum of machinery sounded throughout the room. They came out of the hallway and looked over a scaffolding that ran down the middle of a chamber that stretched out for almost a thousand feet. Below the scaffolding were holding cells. In order to get to that level they would need to lower themselves close to sixty feet. Any prisoner left in those cells would probably receive the same treatment they just escaped, but their escape came as a more pressing matter.

"I'm going to try and get to that computer." Bliss whispered back to Scarlet. "Make sure the coast is clear." Quietly, but hurriedly, Bliss moved towards the computer to try and access some sort of access bank that would let her know where the means of escape and Scarlet's suit were. After she accessed that, she would try and find a layout of the prison block and attempt to release the doors on all of the holding cells to create a situation that would distract the security systems from their escape.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 27th 2011, 2:19 pm

The colourless prison hall was just as depressing as it should be. Normal prisons were probably more colourful, but normal prisons didn't provide torture. Bliss asked her some more questions to which she responded, "Your guess is as good as mine." The girl went on about mood and behavioral adjustment. "Cruel. But not unexpected. I mean look around here, I would be surprised if what we were going to get was the worst." As they turned down another hallway she continued, "This is too easy. No guards, no alarms, nothing. Wouldn't they be looking for us or are they just toying with us?" She asked, having the feeling they were being toyed with anyways. Bliss told her to stay on look out while she got into their computers. "Try and see how this thing is being held up, schematics, anything. Might be helpful for the future." She said. This wasn't the first priority but if she got it then maybe the charge on her suit would last much longer if she shrunk the technology. She kept her eyes open for trouble but didn't see anything yet. Maybe they didn't consider them escaping anything major.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya September 27th 2011, 9:59 pm

(This is a item interface, not an actual post)

Upon Bliss' infiltration of the ship's database, a large holographic screen appeared before her. The interface gave several options and several subtags below them to quick interface. From the looks of it, it never seemed that Necrodium only valued a few key subjects, as most of the ship was accessable for anyone with 6 INT.

Spoiler:

(Security Response)

While the interface remained open, a screen suddenly appeared, with a pre-recorded message from Doctor Necrodium, the appearance of his massive weathered skull appeared before Bliss and Scarlet.

"Congratulations on escaping the first piece of the puzzle Ms. Fokukama, Ms. Hemsworth. As you can see, I knew you would escape, it was within parameters. Now the next piece is to be addressed, how to find a way out. Look over the database before you quickly, you have 60 seconds before the security sentries are upon you. I have full hope that you make a challenge to me in terms of getting away, otherwise you would just be a way for me to tell what is wrong with my security. You will find your weapons and equipment in the Armory, from that point, I wish you luck. Let the games begin."

Once the image disappeared, sirens began to blare throughout the halls, lights beginning to shine across the once empty hallway. Around the escapees, the scenery began to change, the halls configured themselves to acts as some sort of maze, the hall that once was a straight hall suddenly stopped at a corner. The security was beginning its response, the turrets beginning to activate around Bliss and Scarlet, but they did not seem to be targeting anything, and they likely would not until Bliss and Scarlet reached the time limit. However, once the time limits was reached, the security would begin firing stun shots at Bliss and Scarlet, but their automated targeting had a hard time keeping up with most evasive actions.

In the back part of the ship, the sentries came to life, their systems being updated in the next target to be captured. Estimated time for this would be 60 seconds, once the time was finished they would fly to the Prison Area to locate the women. Their weapons began to hum and purr as they armed themselves, giving themselves the tools they required in order to capture the prisoners. They were armed to capture, not kill, but their self preservation programs made it so that they would induce increased force dependent on response to capture. Once the 60 seconds were finished, the first wave of 10 drones would be unleashed.

(From this point you are allowed free reign, but every 4-5 posts I will send the next wave or security response, depending on the actions done. Send a PM or find me on the CB for any clarifications)
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 10:55 pm

The momentous victory that Bliss brought forth met a brash ending. The menacing face reappeared to taunt her. Nothing she did was original anymore. "I'm in a rut." Bliss rolled her eyes back while she continued to type through the message. Between the messages and the raging sirens, keeping her attention under control maintained what little control she contained. "I don't care." She muttered under the voice of Doctor Necrodium in annoyance. The rest of the message would only state what she already knew. This man harbored an insatiable taste for misfortune in others. So much so, that he could predict how they would anticipate their escape.

Turrets burst forth from the walls. Under passive control they gazed to their respective point on the ground. "I care a little now." She left Scarlet to make sure everything was clear, but she ended up giving away their position. "There is an armory where your stuff is. And apparently he knows what my plans to escape are." With an unrelenting resolve Bliss accessed the controls to the prison controls. She released the locks allowing prisoners to escape from their cells, giving her the distraction she would need.

"He knows what we are up to and is anticipating what we are going to do." She kept her eyes on the places each of them needed to go. This man controlled everything on this ship and if he wanted the two of them dead there was nothing they could do about it. Bliss felt relieved to see how everything came and went from the ship, but even that possessed problems. "There's a matter transporter. It relays us to and from the surface, but I don't know if it's a trap. It could disintegrate us or something. It also looks like it's in his private chambers, and he knows that's the only place we can go."

Her assessment of the situation came as the turrets began to come alive. Bliss sprung into action and forced her blasts against the metallic mechanization to destroy them before they could launch whatever weapons they contained. "Can you take one of those turrets and fashion a weapon of sorts? I can hold off whatever comes until you get something made up." Bliss moved to cover the area while Scarlet armed herself. As soon as Scarlet got her weapon in place Bliss would provide the shield while Scarlet provided the weapon power as they moved to the armory.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 27th 2011, 11:09 pm

"Blah, blah, blah. A sixth grader could figure this out Doc." She said as she peaked in to hear the doctor talking. Turrets sprung from the walls around them, "Oh shit." She said as turrets sprung from the walls. "I don't even know what your plan is, share please before we get shot down." She said, Bliss filled her in on her plan. She stood next to her watching the computer. "Well, if we meet our friend there, I have a little friend of my own for him to meet." She said, wanting badly to kill this man, she wasn't a killer but also didn't like getting caught. Bliss shot down a turret and asked her if she could fashion a weapon from it. "It'll be pretty crude, but yes. Give me a few minutes." She said as sirens wailed in the distance. She could hear some prisoners outside as she crouched down to fashion a make shift weapon. Pulling the thing open from it's large crack she made sure all the necessary things for a gun were inside. She just had to make a way to trigger it. Unscrewing parts with her finger nail she threw the piece of metal on the floor. A trigger was all she needed but it might be tricky. She looked to see how it was fired before and found that it was through electricity. But she didn't have an electric generator to do that. "Shit, I can't make anything good." She said as she unscrewed more metal off of it. She was sure that guards were coming now. Screwing some of the pieces back together she fashioned a make shift sword. "This'll have to do. Let's get to the armory quick!"

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 11:33 pm

A drone flew by attempting to grapple Bliss by her torso. Her feet drug along the ground while Bliss placed her hands along the circular top of the flying device. Energy burst forth from her hands, shattering the chasis and sending the inner workings of the machine on the ground. She looked over to Scarlet, hoping to see she stripped down a turret for the auto cannon, but felt disappointed to see a sword. "How is that going to help? We need a gun." The weapon would need to do for now, but the drones looked like they should be dealt with from a distance.

With no chance of fighting from a distance, Bliss began to run down the pathway to get to the door that lead out of the prison block. Many of the machines diverted their paths to recapture other prisoners Bliss freed. No warning came as the drones ascended from below to restrain Bliss and Scarlet. Appendages grabbed to pull Bliss's snag her arms within its grasp. Bliss found her hands pined to her side, keeping her from blasting the drone. As the second drone made its way towards Scarlet, Bliss angled her hands to fire a blast strong enough to destroy the drone. Her feet began to hover off of the ground, as the drone began its ascension. "Get it off of me!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top