The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 Empty Re: (Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Post by Corvin September 20th 2011, 6:43 pm

Corvin moved quickly as the door flew off his hinges ignoring he his body turned so he was in front of the boy the bullets bouncing off his back, the door landed next to where he stood and laid there. He noticed for the first time it was a heavy metal one and seeing the only ship left in the dock was a yacht after all the gun shots. Prodigy picked up the door and holding it by the edge he threw it like a Frisbee towards the ship where it slammed through the top shearing it completely away.

Prodigy looked at the kid and shrugged walking away and towards the woman with his hands in his pockets. "Jeez lady you got a serious issue, one that needs some pounding to get rid of now come here." Prodigy pressed down once on the ground sinking it down a good foot just to show the woman what she was dealing with. His legs bent and with a single leap he jumped over the woman and down to her ship where he slammed down breaking it in half and leaped off to the shore so he was in front of her.

Corvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden - Page 2 Empty Re: (Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Post by Sam September 20th 2011, 9:36 pm

Aden nearly fainted when he saw the bullets coming straight towards his chest. He tensed up so much that he didn't even realize the woman had just beat down a door and was making a run for the yacht and he didn't even relax till he realized that the guy standing next to him had taken the bullets straight in his back without feeling a thing. Aden then snapped out of his trance and got his mind back on the task at hand, and after a few glances around him he realized that any pedestrians had already left the Island and were either on mainlend or headed there. With this is mind he charged all his power and fired two flamming pillars aimed just a few feet in front of the woman in the hopes that she would run straight into the flames. Even though he was confident in his aim Aden ran straight foreward towards the woman with his sword lit up in flames incase he had to preform a dysection session limb by limb. He looked up for a glance and saw that the man had destroyed her get away yacht.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 20th 2011, 11:08 pm

The first thing that Elena noticed was the fire kid's fear. That she could probably use to her advantage later. The second thing that Elena noticed was that it was a bad financial day for her. This brute had just destroyed her yacht. Rich or not, it was a set back. Now she needed to figure out another way to get off this island with most of her intact. She had stopped running forward when the big guy slammed down into her only method of escape. Unfortunately she had not made it too far before two powerful spiraling towers of Fire. The kid seemed to have at least a little bit of kick to him. The bruiser was blabbing on about something she didn't really concern herself with and instead took interest in the fool running at her with a sword. She smirked once her plan had came together. She radioed for a helicopter so that she could get a quick air lift out of here, though she did this by only putting her hand up to her ear and not speaking a word.
Elena began walking calmly toward the running flame manipulator, being cautious of the other one's actions. Right as she came within range of his blade, Elena did a sort of pivot spin around him winding up right behind him with her gun pointed to his head. If need be, she would take a couple extra steps so that she could stay as close to him as possible. Directing her speech towards the boy she said
"Listen kid, I can pull this trigger a lot faster than you can cut off my hand, so don't try anything you'll regret."
She had her infrared on in one eye so that if he tried any of his fancy fire bending, she would be able to react very quickly. Now directing her attention to the 'hero' who just wrecked her yacht, she said.
"Now hear this, I have called for another transport off this island and you will allow me to leave. If not, well then I find it rather obvious, but the boy dies. Same goes with trying anything 'funny'. I'm not exactly in the mood and I have places to be. Though I'm hoping as the nice guy in this situation you'd do the kid a favor and let him live..."
Elena held out her left hand, the one that was not holding the gun, and checked out her nails.
"Right now we're kind of splitting the responsibility here for the kid's life. I've got the gun, and you've got the option. Just lemme know on what you decide..."
She said winking at the man with the new ultimatum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 21st 2011, 10:27 pm

Corvin looked at the woman and the kid before shrugging and sitting down. "So you know sooner or later you have to let him go and when you do I'm gonna hurt you...and kid only a idiot charges at a enemy with no plan and you obviously didn't have one." Corvin turned his head looking at the kid and shook his head. "Your chopper lands and the kid is free, if you try and take him I will make sure that the helicopter doesn't even make it a mile." Corvin pulled the rest of his joint out and lit it breathing in deeply.

Corvin sat back closing his eyes as he waited for the helicopter to arrive, he opened his eyes watching the woman with a smile as he tapped his foot on the ground and smiled before he brought his foot up and slammed it down hard sending a shockwave at the pair, He moved quickly grabbing a rock and threw it with all his power at Elene's head. The rock zoomed through the air at over five hundred miles per hour and he was only ten feet away.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 21st 2011, 10:42 pm

Aden stood in fear of the gun as he heard what the man says. Aden thought about the situation to himself and tried to figure out a way to get out of this situation with little more then some scratches and maybe a gun shot to the leg or arm. Aden was about to finish out his plan when he heard the shockwave that occured and looked over to see a rock flying towards him and the woman. He then acted quickly by stepping on the womans shoe rolling foreward and sending a pillar of fire straight at the woman. "Now let's just hope she takes the bait." Aden thought to himself as he watched the fire and rock flying straight at the woman. "OK if this is going to work then she is going to jump up in the air and fire off some rounds at me. Now if I can dodge them then I can extend my whip sword all the way out and at least bring her down by the leg. If that works then I'm going to light my sword on fire and try to burn at her leg off."Aden thought through his plan to himself in the split second that all the action had started.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 24th 2011, 4:50 pm

Elena kept an eye on the man as he tapped his foot, he looked to barbaric to be planning something cunning, but looks weren't everything. He the foolishly brought up his foot and then slammed it back into the ground causing a shock wave. Vexus pulled the trigger, but ended up shooting at the kid's shoulder instead of his head. She cursed under her breath for missing, but only to see the brute whip a rock at unbelievable speeds towards her head. She moved it slightly to the side and ducked a bit so that it would just barely miss her since she had little to no time to react.
At the same time kid stepped on her foot like he was a 5 year old, the only thing she was upset about was him scuffing them. In addition to the rock, the pyromaniac attacked her with a blazing pillar of fire. She was way too close to avoid this and she got caught in the flames. Unfortunately, her body and clothes were only fire retardant, not fire proof.
"Waaaahhhh!!!!" Elena screamed as she pretended to be in pain. She put her hands up to her face and turned away and started to walk back towards the building. The front of Elena was what hat been burnt and melted the most, and she didn't need these fools figuring out her secret. With her hands over her face, she contacted her air lift and told them to keep a look out for there might be cross fire. Specifically a big man throwing rocks or a kid spitting fire...
For some dramatic effect, Elena fell down to her knees with her hands still covering her face.
"HOW COULD YOU!!?? You've ruined me! My face! How DARE you!?" It sounded like she was tearing up and getting really upset about them 'ruining' her face. She just needed to buy some time. Now that her hostage was gone, maybe playing their emotions would get her out of there. It wouldn't be long for she could hear the helicopter approaching.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 24th 2011, 5:39 pm

Corvin looked over at the woman and smirked shaking his head. "Chicka you got yourself into a mess and now you want sympathy? You really are a piece of work but the rules say you got to go to jail. Two cases of attempted murder, a hostage taking situation...girl you got a bad rap already." Corvin began walking to the woman when he stopped and turned his head seeing a chopper. He smiled as he hefted a large solid, white rock and bounced it onto his hand.

He looked at the woman and smiled. "Looks like I have to cancel your ride...again." He winded up his arm and threw the rock like a baseball sending it flying hitting 645MPH and ripped right through the blades tearing off the entire top, the helicopter spun around before smashing into the ocean. Prodigy turned around and walked towards the woman. "By the authority of the hero's I hereby place you under arrest."
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 25th 2011, 7:47 pm

Since the pilots had been informed of the potential danger of the situation, they were able to take appropriate evasive action and avoid the rock successfully. The chopper was coming in fast, and a rope with a tiny platform dropped down while in motion. Elena turned back around and took her hands away from her face showing that it was still as perfect as ever. It looked like the fire had absolutely no effect to her.
"You need an attitude adjustment. You'll never reach your sad excuse of a dream on the path you are on now. At this rate, you'll end up worse than me."
Elena reached up right as the helicopter flew over head and grabbed onto the rope and was quickly lifted off the ground.
"Know your place..." Elena shouted down as a final good bye.
She climbed up the rope a bit until she was standing on the tiny platform. There was only enough space for her two feet and she held onto the robe with one hand as she headed back into the city, the heavy wind whipping her hair around.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 26th 2011, 10:14 pm

Aden was hit in the shoulder by the bullet that was fired as he sent out his flames. After seeing that he made contact with his pillar then he took the free time to feel if his shoulder wasn't as bad as the pain made it out to be. He found that it wasn't that bad and felt that there was an exit wound so it could heal faster. Aden then got up and looked over to the screaming woman and thought to himself,"Good lord shut up you sound like a little brat."He then walked over to the woman but kept his distance and then turned to the sound of the get away helicopter flying overhead. Aden watched as the man threw a rock at the helicopter but sighed in disappointment as the machine avoided the projectile. He then grew a bit depressed as the woman got away and sighed as he listened to her finally words."Well at least that's over. Now let's get off this Island before anything else possible goes wrong."Adenthought to himself as he made his way to a dock to wait for the ferry to take him back to mainland.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam October 2nd 2011, 3:49 pm

((Topic Ended))
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top