The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_vote_lcap(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_voting_bar(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden Empty (Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Post by Sam September 13th 2011, 5:30 pm

Aden stepped off the boat onto Manhatten Island and took a look around. Besides the Statue of Liberty there wasn't much of anything besides open grass. "What am I doing here? Nothing every happens around this place." Aden thought to himself, "Oh well I'm here now guess I should just deal with it." Aden turned and watched as the ferry boat left the shore. He sighed looked up towards the crown on "Lady Liberty's" head then made his way to the entrence of the stairs.

After about 30 minutes Aden was sitting on one of the spikes that extended from the crown. He sat there alone not caring if anyone saw him and started thinking about why he was on that Island. As he was thinking Aden randomly shot short streams of fire towards the sky and watched the clouds until he eventually fell asleep.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden Empty Re: (Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Post by Elena Vexus September 16th 2011, 10:33 pm

Whilst touring New York, Elena figured she would visit one of the crown jewels of the city; The Statue of Liberty. When she did arrive on Liberty Island from small yacht, she had two nicely dressed men standing to either side of her. They were both in suits with sunglasses on along with ear pieces. They looked as if they were the Secret Service for the president. Though, with this get up she did attract some unnecessary attention. It was the middle of the day after all so there would be tourists a buzz at this place. And they seemed to be even more jittery than usual. Most people were hastily making their way to the docks and others were staring in fascination. There were streams of fire coming off of the top of the statue, with such a phenomenon everyone was taking pictures and videos. Elena was rather perplex by the situation and figured she would investigate before the authorities would show up. They always find a way to put a damper on things.
Elena started on the staircase and walked casually while the other people ran down them in a hurry. Though she was being a bit polite by only taking up one side of the staircase. Soon she reached the inside of the crown and looked around a bit for anyone or anything that might have been causing this. She was looking out, and saw that the flames were coming from a top the crow of Lady Liberty. Her curiosity led her to find a service entrance so that she could get to the very top. One of the two large men that were accompanying her advised that it was a bit dangerous. She told them that if they were scared that they could stay here, which they did. The two stood in front of the ladder that she took up with their arms crossed not planning on letting anyone else up. Elena climbed to the top and saw a boy sitting there shooting fire out into the sky as her carelessly watched the clouds. It was a bit windy up where she was and her hair was blowing around. She also played in a little innocence as she pretended to try and keep her balance a bit. Her heels clicked every so often as she took a step to the left or right, they did not provide enough grip on a metal surface.
"Excuse me, boy. What are you doing all the way up here? You're causing quite a ruckus down below..."
Elena raised her voice a bit because she was not too sure if he would be able to hear him over the occasional gusts of wind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

(Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden Empty Re: (Open) "Manhatten Island: I wonder whats going to happen here"-Aden

Post by Corvin September 16th 2011, 10:46 pm

Corvin stepped off the boat behind a woman with two guards beside her who were big but he was taller and bigger in muscle not that he was looking for a fight which wouldn't have been one anyway. The giant hero walked down the ramp to the crowd that was snapping pictures and screaming as if they couldn't decide if they were suppose to be scared or amused and some girl scouts was making it obvious that scared was in the cards since they were screaming and pointing while some boys had decided that it was a great time and were throwing rocks trying to reach the flames.

Corvin laughed at the antics of the genders and looked back at the statue wondering if he should even bother looking into it but as a good guy he had to make sure the people weren't in danger. He looked over at the door and shook his head since that would take too long, bending his knees he pushed off the ground and leaped into the air his hands still in his pockets as he came to the crown and landed on a crown point and the entire structure seemed to shake from the landing.

Corvin looked at the kid throwing flames and the woman who came up to talk, she was wobbling from her heels and he shook his head walking down to where they were and sat down pulling a joint from his pocket and looked at the kid. "Hey flamethrower got a light?" He looked up at the woman wondering what prompted her to come up here when others were scared out of there mind. He flicked his eyes to the kid. "So twerp what's the reason for the fire show or is it just boredom that tempts ya? If you need to relax light this up and you can take some hits hell you look old enough." Corvin held out the joint really wanting a light.
Corvin
Corvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 16th 2011, 10:58 pm

Aden stood up and turned to the people that were trying to get his attetion. He turned to see a man holding out a joint asking for a light and in an instant Aden shot a small flame at the tip of the joint. He then turned to the woman who asked what he was doing up here and in an anoyyed voice said,"I'm up here to be up here. The people below dont bother me because I'm to high up for them to get hurt and to be honest I really don't care what they do as long as I ain't setting a random person on fire for no ggod reason. But the better question is what are you two doing up here are you here to talk me into stopping or just want to skip the formalities and go straight to beating an 18 year old into getting off of the crown tip and getting on the next ferry set for mainland." Aden grew bored and looked at each person more intensly. The girl he could probably take if she had superablilites but the guy however was probably a different sory seeing as of how he juped to the top of this statue wih relative ease. Aden waited a few more minutes then said,"Well what are you two going to do."
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 16th 2011, 11:13 pm

Following Elena, some brute landed on top of the crown with her and the boy. It seemed as if he had jumped, this was duly noted seeing as if anything physical were to break out, her tiny by comparison men would probably not do the job. The man was being almost insultingly casual asking the kid to light his joint, he gave near no notice that she was even there. Elena glared at the man with a look of disappointment and disgust before speaking.
"Some influence you are..." she said coldly after the man offered the boy the drugs, just assuming he was of age. Not that there is even a proper age for such a thing.
"But I do not mean you any harm at all dear, no need to be rude. And you don't have to stop if you don't want to, I was curious on where the blaze was coming from, and now that I see it's someone gifted.. I have quite the offer for you. That is, if you're interested..."
Elena spoke in a very enticing yet warm tone. Hopefully this bruiser here didn't try to mess with her plans. She had a schedule to attend to and wanted try and get what she wanted as quickly as possible. Or at least make sure that no one else had it...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 16th 2011, 11:50 pm

Corvin looked at the woman and chuckled. "That silver tongue is pretty good lady but something about you doesn't feel right." He took a deep inhale and sat down setting his legs over the edge. "Whatever you wanna do kid I couldn't care less. If you want to sit back and throw fireballs into the sky it's a great hobby and your not hurting anyone so your fine in my book." The large man took another hit pulling it a quarter down with a single inhale. "Man I need a beer it's been a long day already."

Corvin looked up at the woman from where he sat and sized her up with a single look. "So what you doing here doll face and I'm curious to hear this offer, don't want the kid doing anything he shouldn't a lot of bad influences out there and yes weed is one of them but it's better than destroying a bunch of stuff or hurting people." Corvin patted the stone next to him for the kid to sit. "Chill little man i got no intention to pound ya, ain't got no reason to that fire trick lit me up so your alright. Be careful of pretty women offering things kid, they have a tendency to chew you up and spit you out." Corvin left the pair alone to talk though he was listening and keeping one eye on the pair.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 17th 2011, 8:26 am

Aden turned from he guy who he somehow knew was keeping an eye on him and the woman but he let it go and looked the woman in the eye. Aden looked at the eye but something about them made Aden uneasy.He knew something was wrong but instead of dwelling on it Aden put it aside in his mind. Aden grew bored and decided that right now he would hear the woman out Aden said,"So what's this offer you've got for me lady. I'm really tired and dont feel like staying up here any longer than I have to now that I've been disturbed from my peace and quiet."
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 17th 2011, 10:49 am

"Well then I'll just cut to point, I offer to you the one thing you desire most... Whatever it is, I will do everything in my power to help you get it. All I ask for in return is that you come with me. This world is dangerous, and the proper people need proper protection... I am only looking out for both of our best interests."
Elena slowly started taking steps closer to the boy, her heels ominously clicking with each step.
"My name is Elena Vexus, and am promising you a once in a life time opportunity... So what do you say...?"
Elena said in the most soothing and persuasive voice that she could, and even so, there was still vicious malicious intent behind it all. She out stretched her hand in offering, hoping that the boy would take it symbolizing that he had accepted her offering. Vexus knew this was dangerous, because if the boy decided to violently reject the offer, she could lose her hand. She did take into consideration the large man's position at the edge of the crown, though Elena figured that pushing him off would most likely do absolutely nothing except to buy her a bit of time. Then she had another thought and turned her attention to the man on the ledge.
"I can offer the same to you sir. Someone so strong and powerful. I am positive that with my assistance you can go farther in life than you could even imagine. This is an ideal opportunity my friends, and I can assure you that such an offer shall never occur again..." Elena gave a small smirk of confidence, and then put her finger up to her ear, like she had an ear piece and quietly said
"Call the yacht..."
Elena knew that her chance of them accepting was slim, but if anything happened to go wrong, she would have an easy route out with something to get off the island. Though from their perspective, it would seem like she's calling the yacht in order to transport the two off the island personally since she was so confident that her offer was so enticing and irresistible.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 17th 2011, 10:58 am

Corvin laughed shaking his head. "Sorry Doll face you ain't got what I want and trust me you ain't ever gonna have it besides your a viper and though i love snakes your the worst kind, well dressed." Corvin stood up laying a hand on the kids shoulder. "There are easier ways to get what you need in life than selling your soul to a devil in disguise." His green eyes turned to the woman and they were like chips of ice with X-ray vision as if he could see just what she was. "Walk away chicka before i make you walk away."

Prodigy cracked his knuckles in each hand the sound was like metal being ripped apart and then popped his neck rolling his shoulders. "Those guards of yours won't do you much good and something tells me you know that. Your pissing me off really quick trying to get into a kids head like that and you don't even know who he is or what he likes. Just walk away before this gets really bad." Corvin turned away and sat down, the woman had pressed her luck a little to far since the only thing Prodigy wanted was to meet Pain and this woman could never give him that no one could except Scarlet.

He sat listening his hand tightening around one of the spire tips until it cracked but he didn't add enough pressure to break it, he was moments away from throwing this chick into the water and watching her swim for her Yacht. The woman was a coiled snake with a lightning tongue and her words were venom honey and one he had heard many times in the labs as a kid.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 17th 2011, 5:22 pm

Aden listened to the people that had met him up here talking about the womans offer and he stayed quiet during their chat seesion. He was thinking things through and although Aden knew he wouldn't accept her offer he wondered how he would catch her off gaurd so that he could unsheath his sword that was hanging on his back. After a while of thinking and the two's chat over Aden decided on his best move and finally spoke saying,"Your offer sounds nice I guess so I'll accept it.". He then walked up to the woman and started to strech out to shake her her hand but instead of shaking he put his hand right next her's and said,"But you want to know something your not the only liar around here."In an instant Aden lit a fire in his hand and threw on the ground as he jumped back. In the same instant he unsheathed his sword and landed in a fighting pose waiting for the smoke to clear to see if he got her or not. He stood there as the smoke was starting to clear but still couldn't see the woman. Aden lit his special sword on fire just in case in was the ladder and a fight was about to happen.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 18th 2011, 2:37 pm

Elena had her devilish smirk on her face until the boy said
"But you want to know something? You're not the only liar around here."
Following, the boy threw a fire ball onto the ground barely missing Elena's feet. She would have murdered the boy if he got her shoes. Since she was not exactly expecting this retaliation, she took a few steps back from surprise. There was a bit of a smokescreen from the fire, Elena could still see the boy, and he had drawn a sword and set it a blaze. She used this small window of opportunity to her advantage, she radioed her goons to come up since there was trouble. She also pulled out a gun from the small weapon storage she had in her lower abdomen. The two on the other side of the smoke wouldn't have seen any of this and it may have appeared that she pulled this gun from thin air. She took aim at the boy's chest and waiting for the smoke to clear just enough to show Elena's face and outstretched arm holding the gun.
"Raw choice."
Vexus fired at the boy's chest, whether it was lethal or not, she wouldn't be sticking around to find out. Right after she fired, she took off heading for the service entrance that she had used earlier. On her way, she passed her 'Secret Service' and told them to deal with the two problems as they pleased. She knew that they were going to get torn apart. And probably literally. Elena made a mental note to higher more people once she got to the main land.
But she knew that she had to flee the scene because that large brute would probably get involved if anything, and that was something that she did not want to deal with right now. Unfortunately for her, she could not run very fast in the shoes she was wearing, but she did not want to seem to concerned with getting out of there. It might make her look weak, though running in the first place might have done it for her anyways. With her heels clicking, she had just made it to the service and started to head down to the dock.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 18th 2011, 2:53 pm

Corvin looked up as the fire starter set up a smokescreen between the pair and having prepared for some kind of trickery had moved forward and into the kids path when a bullet hit his chest and bounced off, The woman than fled which made the Hero smile as her two guards came running. They were dealt with with a thump to there foreheads laying them out cold and seeing that the woman used the stairs he decided on the express elevator.

Corvin waved at Aden and leaped backwards dropping to the ground where he bent his knees upon landing so not to leave a massive crater in the ground. He walked over to where the door to the stairs were and taking a sign pole he bent it through the door handle and around locking it tightly then walked away to sit down pulling out a joint as he awaited the woman to come out. He was amazed at the little show she did to pull the gun but he hadn't been able to see all of what happened so instead he just sat chilling waiting for her.

He wondered what he was going to do and deciding to just thump her like her guards and take her to the police and let them deal with it since attempted murder wasn't something he could handle here at the Statue of Liberty. A cell and some bad food for twenty years sounded worse than what he could do to her anyway unless he just tied a long pole around her and threw her into a cave somewhere but that was a little too dark for him.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 19th 2011, 4:47 pm

Aden jumped when he heard the gun fire. He felt relief and shock when the man stepped in front and took a bullet unscathed. "Wow what have you gotten yourself into Aden" He thought to himself as he walked to the edge of the crown. "Now how did she pull a gun out of thin air. I know reality warping isn't unheard of but she didn't look the type to be one." He thought as he looked down to see if she had escaped from the man's clutches and made a get away in her yacht. Aden continued to think for a while as he looked down until he thought to himself,"Why the heck am I asking myself this crap". And with that Aden jumped off the edge of the crown sword still in hand. He continued to fall until he saw a point then with a quick thought Aden killed the flame around his sword and pressed the secret button in the handle. His sword extened into a long whip and with the flick of a wrist he wrapped the whip sword around the point he spotted, a small indention in the Lady's dress, and hung about 10 yards form the ground. He then flicked his wrist in the opposite directtion which unhinged the loop his whip made and Aden dropped to the ground. He then walked over to the man after spoting him and waited on the woman with him.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 19th 2011, 8:13 pm

Elena's heels clicked as she rushed down the steps, turning back every so often to make sure that no one was following her. She hadn't heard anything from her body guards so she figured that they had been quickly dealt with, as she had expected. Right now she had no idea where the two men were that she had been confronting. This worried her a bit because she liked to be in control of situations leaving no variables for error. She finally reached the bottom of the what seemed to be never ending steps. While on her way down, she put her gun back away in her abdomen area. Vexus only had a limited amount of ammunition for her guns so it was imperative that she be conservative with it.
She approached the door calmly and tried to pull the handle, but it seemed lock, or held shut by something. She pulled and shook the door as a normal human would, but to no avail. Elena turned on her infrared sensors and saw that the two individuals that she had dealt with were now standing outside the door waiting for the door. There was also some metal sign pole that had been wrapped around the door handle so that she could not escape by normal means. Seeing this meant probably meant that the big man had some impressive strength. She gave a smirk as a plan was devised in her head. Elena took out her gun again, then using as much strength as she needed, punched two large dents in the door and kicked it. The door went flying towards the larger of the two individuals, and without wasting a moment she took aim and fired three shots at the boy with the pyrokenesis. With these attacks in route, Elena began making a run for the docks, for her yacht was about to arrive. She hoped, that with the strong man distracted by the incoming door, he won't have time to try and protect the boy. Though with these events, they will know that she is no ordinary person and will be able to take more extreme measures to stop her...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 20th 2011, 6:43 pm

Corvin moved quickly as the door flew off his hinges ignoring he his body turned so he was in front of the boy the bullets bouncing off his back, the door landed next to where he stood and laid there. He noticed for the first time it was a heavy metal one and seeing the only ship left in the dock was a yacht after all the gun shots. Prodigy picked up the door and holding it by the edge he threw it like a Frisbee towards the ship where it slammed through the top shearing it completely away.

Prodigy looked at the kid and shrugged walking away and towards the woman with his hands in his pockets. "Jeez lady you got a serious issue, one that needs some pounding to get rid of now come here." Prodigy pressed down once on the ground sinking it down a good foot just to show the woman what she was dealing with. His legs bent and with a single leap he jumped over the woman and down to her ship where he slammed down breaking it in half and leaped off to the shore so he was in front of her.

Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top