The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Ember_Fangs September 11th 2011, 4:12 pm

"What have I told you AND your sister about fighting?" she groaned and felt like banging her head off the wall. Paine had been in here the other month with injuries, now Sean. These kids were going to seriously be the death of her! She was tempted to call Pain but she wasn't sure how that would go again.

Scarletta couldn't believe her ears as she just stared at the man. Was he nuts? Was Sean nuts? Brock was going to kill Sean if he found out this new guy knew Pain's real name. Brock didn't give it to just anyone, hell, Scar was lucky to know it, some of his closest allies didn't know his real name. She could feel her blood heating up at the term 'His woman'. HIS WOMAN?! Scarletta was getting sick and tired of people using her as a stepping stone to Pain, someone she would die to protect and look after. If this guy thought he was just going to get an address then he was very much mistake. The anger was obviously very clean in her green eyes but she didn't say anything rash or snipey straight away. She paused then slowly she spoke.
"Just because he didn't give you information on Pain does not mean you should beat him up for it," she said icily. "You do not beat a 17 year old up for information on one of the heroes who has strived to protect his identity and you certainly do not then use that name in a hospital," she said slowly. It was actually worse, her anger was calm, dangerous, deadly. She looked the man up and down slowly before looking to Sean and the doctor.
"I'll be waiting right here okay? Look after him Doc," she sighed lightly and watched them go in, lingering by the door till she knew they were okay before she sat down then motioned for the guy to sit as well.
"Right now how about you ask me nicely Kiddo instead of saying it will resort to violence. No I'm not giving you his address as it's mine as well and he will probably kill me, it's his sanctuary. Why do you need to see him, let's start with that as well as the nice asking for information," she said smoothly.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 4:34 pm

Corvin understood quite well why the woman was mad if Pain had gone to great lengths to protect his name and now some stranger knew it, The woman's anger surprised him and he realized he had been rude to her and thinking back he had used her as nothing more than a way to get to Pain and if his mother ever found out she would be furious. As Sean walked in he waved to the kid. "It's just some X-Rays little guy you will be fine." Corvin looked at the woman and nodded feeling a little heated being called Kiddo at twenty one but he was a guest in there city.

Corvin sat down and leaned back closing his eyes. "Let's see on where to begin, I was kidnapped at twelve I don't remember from where and I never found out why. The people who did it called themselves Project Perfection...nothing more than torturers with lab coats. Anyway I was there for years going through Torture, starvation, abuse, punishment and the entire time they watched all of us. I wasn't the only one there just the weakest the one none expected to live. Years went by like that and finally I met the man behind my suffering a man called Dr. Commander. Whether he is a Doctor or a Commander or either I never found out, but while they tested us they kept saying Pain. I assumed he was ordering more pain in the patients but the way some cringed away or paled at the word I realized it wasn't for us but a Name." Corvin looked at the ceiling the old memories of those days flooding back and his hand squeezed the arm chair until it shattered under his grip. He looked down surprised and set the pieces on the table by there legs.

Corvin looked back and continued. " After awhile they got there wish, I woke up one day and couldn't feel a thing and I mean nothing. I was beaten again but didn't feel it, the whips left welts and blood but no pain. Finally that Doctor returned and I was placed in this steel cylinder and passed out. I was in a coma for a year and a quarter and when I woke up I was bigger, built like this. Stronger, faster, more durable. I ran away but as I escaped the place on my way out I heard the Doctor say stop him he is our only defense against Pain he was made to stop him. There was more but I didn't stop to listen I just wanted out. When I came to the surface I found i was in Alaska and I ran. The other stuff is personal but I came to New York to maybe find someone who could tell me where Pain is and I don't know maybe he can help me learn who or what I am." Corvin stopped his story and looked at the woman letting her decide to believe him or not.
Corvin
Corvin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 11th 2011, 4:49 pm

Scar listened quietly with a sinking feeling in her head. Project Perfection was still going? She shuddered slightly as he said the word torture. In honesty she would have prepared to be hit into stead of ripped apart from the soul. She could vividly remember the pain, hell she still had nightmares about it. Closing her eyes briefly she then opened them and looked at the man beside her, her eyes held a fellow understanding.
"I'm sorry... Yes... Pain was one of the first experiments, I think they've been scared he'd go back and destroy them. I can't believe they're still running..." she trailed of and clenched her jaw. They really needed to shut it down one and for all. First it was Fury they had used to try and get to Pain, now this guy?
"I guess he will probably be your best shot at helping you, I know he had other people there with him but he doesn't really like to... speak about it," she paused, not sure how best to say it. Brock didn't talk about a lot of things and he tended to shut them all down. She worried about him, the way sometimes she would catch the saddest look in his eyes and then it would be gone in a second, shoved into the black part at the back of his mind he didn't like to speak about.

"I want to help, I really do, but I can't just give you our address, he will kill me," she smiled slightly. They knew it wasn't true but she'd have a stern talking to and she didn't want that, their relationship was complicated but good at the moment. She fiddled with her phone, debating what she could do to help. Calling him to the hospital when Sean was going to be fine was not the best option, besides he had said he'd be busy today - whatever that meant. Maybe he had a Spidey sense or something. She chewed her lip then sighed.
"I'll set up a meeting with you two if you want? He's done a lot to keep his home secret, you understand that right?" she frowned. "And journalists will want anything to get that address,," she shrugged lightly. "If I can get your number, I'll get him to call you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 5:04 pm

Corvin stared at her for a moment. "I understand about wanting to hide from the world, some people just don't understand privacy. Um I don't really have a number I stay at a hotel called the Seven Star about a hour from here. If I'm not there i am out trying to help my fellow man. I don't know what Project Perfection wanted me to be...and i worry about what will happen when I meet Pain for the first time." Corvin chuckled, a guy like Pain could never hurt someone for simply giving out a address. Angry ya but not to hurt someone.

He looked at the X-Ray room and gave a resigned sigh. "I didn't want to fight the kid I was actually impressed how he stood up to those gang members but threatening there lives may have gone a little too far. I asked him for information and he didn't want to give it up but I could tell he knew something. I'm desperate to find Pain...I feel bad for hurting his kid though." Corvin shook his head and grinned. "But the sooner I can talk to Pain the better it will be, I remember the location of the lab I just could never go back there...I tried but the memories are too potent to return to that place." Corvin looked out the window at the city. "I'm sorry for dragging you and Sean into my personal problems."
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 3:12 am

"I'd have been dragged into them sooner or later, I seem to be the stepping stone to Pain these days," she sighed lightly and pushed a hand through her thick blonde hair, frowning slightly at the floor. How could she get in touch with him if she just knew the hotel? Guess she could leave a note, Pain might just turn up there if he told him.
"I'll sort something out, Pain is hardly hard to miss but don't... go back there, they'll just chain you up worse than before and warp your mind some more, they don't really care about their experiments, more how they will benefit them," she offered a little smile. Scarlie knew what it was like to be experimented on and when here was on positive feedback from the ones before, she hadn't expected to survive at all.

"As with Seany..." she chewed her nail in annoyance, a sign of worry. "That boy won't learn when he doesn't need to fight, not that you needed to beat him up to get information. Pain's children will definitely not give you information on their father," she laughed softly. "And a fight with Sean is not the best way to get on Pain's good side, he did hit Pain square on the nose ya know, he's a good fighter, I only just beat him because I've been fighting longer," she shook her head with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 12th 2011, 11:29 am

Corvin chuckled along with her. "I think I was given the advantage, he didn't know who I was or what I could do and we were in a alley way. The kid impressed me and that's not easy to do, he has fighters blood...Pains blood in his veins. Guy should be proud of his kid he went through hell to keep that name to himself...it was only when I threatened his life that he caved, I would have never actually done it but i know fear can be a powerful weapon. He was beaten and weak and i was fine as if the fight had just started...That little punk held his ground until the end. Pain should be proud."

His eyes looked north for a moment and a look of sadness appeared than was gone just as fast he put on a smile that was obviously forced. "Pain may have answers and then again he might not, it may be something i have to live with forever or maybe he can help me. The truth is I don't know where to go from here, Beating up random people for crimes is something I enjoy but not much of a purpose...I want to be a hero like Pain. But i need to know the man before i can take after him. There is a lady at the desk her name is Claire, really sweet girl. If you give her a note or if Pain comes by she will let him in the room, there is beer and snacks in the fridge and cabinets so feel free. I'm usually back by night since I don't know the streets that well." Corvin looked towards the X-Ray room wondering if he should wait or go. "So how did you meet Pain?" The young man was curious how a woman so kind and understanding could have met the most lethal hero in the world.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 5:03 pm

"I think he is.." Scar smiled softly as she watched the doors. Sometimes she had seen respect in the mans eyes and he hadn't shunned he fact his son had broken his nose. In fact, Scar thought he was kind of proud of it, even though Scar had freaked and flustered round him to make sure he was okay which he found amusing. The question however made her wince slightly. The reason the had met and stayed together had not been a good one. She closed her eyes briefly as the images came back to her; dark, foul smells, a sinister smile, dark eyes, his voice "Welcome to Earth Angel."

Scar flinched slightly from the memories and then ran a hand through her thick blonde hair, her green eyes casting upwards as she looked at the ceiling.
"I got experimented on by one of his biggest rivals and I escaped and the guy was after me. I got ... Soul split with an angel. Did you see the demon invasion on TV? Well I was there," she sighed. "Pain found me on the street, asked what I was doing and when I told him he wanted to make sure that he got to the guy, I guess I was bait but then... I guess we sorta..." she blushed slightly. She wasn't sure if it was love or not. It was close to it, she thought it was but Pain had run before she really knew or understood it.
"I left for a while, when I came back to America I ran into him again."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 12th 2011, 7:30 pm

Corvin sat back staring at the ceiling. "No I never saw the demon attack, I heard about it in bits and pieces but I was locked in the perfection project by then. I heard Pain was great though but it enraged the men and they took it out on us. I was the last one they expected to survive let alone become this. Maybe they thought I would be easier to control this way but they gave me a taste of freedom and I took the rest by myself." He looked at Scar and smiled warmly. "He cares for you I can tell by the way he wanted to hunt that guy down, You meant so much to him he wanted to destroy the person who hurt you."

Corvin looked at the clock and stood up. "I have to get going, it's late and I have to be up early in the morning for some more crime fighting and hoping I can meet Pain. The hotel has a number just call it and they will tell you if I'm in, and again if I'm not then if Pain comes I will have them show him in. Beer and snacks are available." Corvin nodded and turned his head to the dark road...a image coming back of running through the icy cold in pitch black darkness with motors behind and the barking of dogs hunting him down. Flashes of blood as he fought for survival and the stench of death when he ran from the massacre that none could have stopped. Corvin smiled and headed for the door with a far away look in his eyes.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 14th 2011, 12:12 pm

*End of topic*

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top