The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 Empty Re: So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 8:36 pm

Sean narrowed his eyes on the man, them glowing an icy cold blue. As he stood to his feet, holding tightly onto his stomach. Most likely a rib was craked, as well as his left wrist was sprained. This guy could most lilely kill him, and that was not good. "I don't know where Br....Pain is. If I did that would be a different story, but I have no damn idea where that man lives." Sean said with not a single lie in his voice. He truely had no idea where his father lived, which was somewhat sad. Though he didn't dwell on it too long, as Sean picked himself up, glaring as he watied for an answer, a small line of blood falling from his lips.

Then the shockwave came, and Sean fell on his ass, he felt pretty pathetic.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) - Page 2 Empty Re: So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 8:47 pm

Corvin stopped a foot away from the kid and looked him over with a smirk. His own wounds had already healed closed and the way he was standing showed he could keep going if he wanted too but the kid obviously couldn't. "So you were going to say something else before you said Pain..I'm interested in knowing what it was." Corvin slammed his fist next to the kids head and into the wall and pulled back leaving a large fist sized hole. Dark eyes stared at the kid. "Now the next one is for you and I doubt you can get that little water trick up before my punch takes you out."

Corvin looked down at the kid his fist balled inches from the kids chest. "At this distance I will cave in your whole chest and I doubt that would feel good in the long run, now what was that word before Pain?" He glared down like a viper staring at a helpless mouse.
Corvin
Corvin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 8:53 pm

He narrowed his eyes on the mans fist, only inches from his chest. This man could kill him, not a good thing at all. So he had little choice in the matter, even if Pain would kill him."I was going to say his real name. Since you want to know it, it's Brock O'day." He frowned, wanted to take this mans head off with one thought. As if he could, Sean just reclined on his back, as he hoped the guy would just back off. He had no intentions of dying. in the back of his mind a voice spoke.

"Do it"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 9:01 pm

Corvin smiled patting the kid on the shoulder. "Very good, see had you told me in the beginning you wouldn't be in pain right now. We should get you to a doctor some of those blows were pretty bad and I can't just leave you helpless those gang idiots might come back or worse." Corvin stepped back unfolding his arms as he looked down at the wounds that had closed. "Those water blades were pretty sweet and very creative and effective." Corvin turned around walking down the street. "Are you the kind of person who strikes from behind?"

Corvin looked straight ahead letting the kid decide which path he would take. If Sean attacked he would hurt him twice as much but he was hoping the kid had enough hero in him to not try such a low maneuver. "I saw a hospital not far from here and maybe we can talk more about Brock and I can get your name. Is there someone I can call to come check on you perhaps your mother?" Corvin kept walking as he spoke leaving the teen to decide to catch up or walk away. It didn't bother the young hero he now had a name to go on and Pains picture wasn't that hard to find anywhere.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 9:11 pm

."No...I'm not the person who strikes from behind.Sean said through gritted teeth, as he forced himself to his feet Mind swimming, as he wiped some blood from his eyes. He wanted to take him to a hospital? Well it was his loss. Sean smirked, as he followed after the man. "Sure we can talk more about him, but I don't know too much myself.As for my mother, I haven't seen her in a while, it's been a while." He admitted with a sigh. Sight becoming a blur,as his legs felt like lead, as well as arms. Though he kept moving on, trying not to look weak, even if he was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 9:22 pm

Corvin kept walking ignoring the kids pain that would make his mind harder to come up with lies, too much pain and the truth was easier to say than make the brain work through the hurt of a lie. "I believe you when you say you haven't seen Brock, in fact I would have been more surprised if you had a good relationship with him you being here alone and making threats like you did to those kids. A little far twerp those kids were already scared you didn't have to threaten there lives. That is only when you want answers."

Corvin looked over at the kid and chuckled patting him on the back. "If you want I can carry you were about five blocks from the Hospital and I came here by plane. Easier to walk in this city than drive." Corvin had his hands in his pockets as he walked bare feet smacking the hard ground. "Did you learn anything from your dad or have you even met the guy, do you know who his allies are or anyone who may know where to find him?" Corvin looked down with that same icy look. He smirked looking away ignoring the kids wounds giving him the respect of a warrior. "You fought well out there and your bravery was to be respected, I'm not going to give out advice if you want to be better you have to find your path but your skills are good."
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 9:33 pm

"Sometimes you have to be careful, everyone has something they want to protect. If I didn't make a threat, they would just come back." Sean said, as he spat up a small bit of blood. Most, eh had bit his lip in the fight, so that was why he was bleeding. "Nah I don't need any...." Seans legs agve out under him, and he feel to his kness, gripping his chest."maybe I do need a little help." He amended.If the guy did pick him up on his back, Sean would answer his next question."You could look for a blonde about as short as me, with fire powers. She knows Pain pretty well, maybe she can answer your questions." Sean said a little weakly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 10:00 pm

Corvin smirked and leaned down picking the kid up onto his back. "They would have learned not to come back but these are your streets and I'm just a visitor looking for someone who can give me answers about perfection. A blonde kid interesting. Fire and water sound like Pain has been busy." Corvin kept walking his feet setting down lighter on the ground so he didn't jostle his passenger. "Where would I find this girl and how advanced are her abilities, is she as good as you and does she have ties with Pain that I can exploit? I rather not fight kids but you gave me no choice. I need answers and you had a name that would have been enough." Corvin turned a corner walking under a lamp the light glowing as the entire street lit up.

Corvin felt bad he had hurt the kid that much but after the water blades he had to end the fight or he would have been forced to severely damage the teen. "So why are you out here alone and does Pain ever check in and if he does when? I hate to grill you kid but there may be something else locked away in that head. Maybe a home or a favorite place he hangs out at, a old ally or even a enemy who would know where to find him." Corvin stopped in front of the hospital looking backwards. "Anything else in that head?"
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 10:08 pm

"I wouldn't call Scarletta a kid, she's about twice as old as me. I would call her Pain's lover, and she is about as skileld, if not more so than me. though I don't think you know my name. It's Sean, Sean O'day" He sighed, making sure his arms were wrapped tightly around the mans shoulders. "Pain just is around, he doesn't really have a favorite place that I know of. Sorry I can't help you anymore." Sean sighedm wishing he could help more, even if the guy beat the fuck out of him
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 10:19 pm

Corvin nodded walking into the hospital. "I''m Corvin Dax but you can call me Prodigy. One day everyone will know that name but I need to meet Pain first. Do you know where I can find Pains lover?" Corvin reached out grabbing a wheel chair and set Sean in it roiling him to the desk. A nurse smiled as Corvin checked the kid in explaining damages. "Alright Sean it seems I have to leave you here in the hands of the doctors, I got to go find this girl...or I can stay and you can lead me to her I'm not in much of a hurry but I do need to find this woman and through her pain." Corvin stood there waiting for the kid to decide if he was staying or going.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 10:27 pm

"If you want, I can have Scar come to me, but it's whatever you want." Sean answered, as he wiped his eyes, a twinge of pain runnig through his body. Sean ahted feelign weak, but that was just what eh had to deal with, some people just made his strength look like nothing."Do whatever you want, but I know they would want to deal with me now." This was one of the few times Sean was glad he had a cellphone, hopefully he could somehow contact Scar. Get this guy off his back.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 10:39 pm

Corvin stared at Wally then nodded and smiled. "Bring her here and I'm out of your hair kid but I have to find your dad. He has some answers I hope if not then I can at least ask him why I was made with him in mind." Corvin walked over to a seat and sat down leaning back a smile on his face as he awaited his chance to get even closer to Pain. He looked over at the doctors and waved as they walked towards Sean.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 11th 2011, 3:21 pm

"You know Marc, you're putting on the weight," Scarletta commented, panting as she doubled over, her blonde hair scarped back into a high pony tail, the tip of which still came to her mid back, falling over her head as she tried to drag the air into her lungs. She shut her eyes briefly then looked up at the lycothorpe with a teasing smile, her green eyes sparkling. Her mentor snorted and flicked her arm and then admired his own muscles.
"I think you're mistaking that for muscle weight," he chuckled in his deep throat. "You on the other hand have no way on Earth been doing the push ups I've been telling you to do every day, though I guess you've been doing a lot of thrust work," he wriggled his eyebrows and narrowly dodged a fire bolt.
"Screw you Marc," she laughed and picked up a towel, her heart beat had got back to normal again after her three mile run. She wiped it over her face and then stuck her tongue out at him as he carried on making rude gestures.
"How is Helena? Your wife usually keeps you in line, I'm missing her very much right now," she muttered and made her way across the training area towards the showers. She glanced towards her old friend who was now looking rather sheepish.
"Well... I was gonna let her tell you but... Well... she's pregnant Scar," he looked down at the floor shyly. Scar paused in her step and then shook her head. Her old team knew she couldn't have children and had often decided not to tell her when they were due one. She knew they meant well but...
"That's great Marc! If that's the reason Helena stopped coming to watch I'm not upset or mad, could always make me God mother though if you feel bad," she winked jokingly. Marc now had a large stupid grin on his face as he pulled Scarlie into a fight hug before letting her go with a smile.
"Thanks Scar, now go get cleaned up, you stink," he winked and shoved her into the showers.

Scarletta showered quietly as she thought about being a mother and angrily pushed the thoughts from her mind. A child wouldn't fit in her life anyway, it'd be to dangerous. She wrapped a towel round her before stepping out of the shower, hearing her phone she grabbed it and answered, tugging on her clothes with the other hand as she spoke.
"Hello? Seany! How are you doing darling?" she was instantly cheered by the phone call. Sean and her got along well, as did her and Paine. She wriggled into her top and then blew a wet strand of hair from her face.
"Huh? Sure I can meet you, give me ten minutes," she hung up after taking down the address and then went to finish getting dressed. Equipped with her waist high jeans and tucked in loose blouse which was off the shoulders and fitted her snugly, lining her hour glass figure. The deep green colour matched her eyes and her blonde hair, damp, was already curling into ringlets. She grabbed her helmet and put it on, swinging her leg over the bike she revved it up and was soon shooting down the road.

Scarletta pulled up on the road side edge and unmounted the bike, taking her helmet off she left it with her bike, locking them so a large dome covered the bike, locking her helmet inside. She loved the new model of bike. She shook her head as she walked in to the hospital, why did the kids get themselves put in here so much? Walking up to the counter the same nurse who had seen her last time paled. Scar smiled slightly and asked for Sean O'Day. The nurse meekly pointed towards a door and Scar set off. Soon she could see the boy with a doctor.
"What is it with you kids and getting yourselves in here?!" she sighed and then gently touched his cheek gently. "Is he okay?" she glanced to the doctor then the bandages. He started off on how he was going to be very bruised and battered, he'd need a scan. Scar sighed and muttered about the American system of health care as she slid the doctor the money he said they needed and finally looked up at the guy with him.
"Whose this guy? Don't tell me he did this to you," her jaw clenched slightly. "Damn it Sean were you fighting again?" She wasn't angry, just worried. She walked by him as they wheeled him to the X-Ray room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 11th 2011, 3:47 pm

Sean was considerably fucked up, and that wasn't really new to him. He sighed, as Scar came into veiw, most likely worried. Though he couldn't really blame her, since he had gone into a stupid fight. "Errr, he's. Sean thought over that for a second, well it's not completely his fault. It's just..." Sean looked down, fingers clenchign tightly together, as he kept silent. He was fighting, though this guy had started it, comign around, and demanding things. he wasn't from around here, yet he acted like he owned the place. that only pissed Sean off even more, though he knew that anger would do him no good in this state. All he could do was act civil, and hope for the best.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 17th 2011, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 3:58 pm

Corvin looked up when the woman walked in and smiled taking a step back allowing her full access. His face was expressionless as Sean mumbled. "Hello there, My name is Corvin Dax and yes I was the one who put Sean in this state but I also brought him here to the hospital instead of leaving him out on the streets. I must say I am impressed his phone held up against some of those blows must have been very lucky. I was actually looking for Pain or Brock as Sean has told me his name is. Sean was very difficult and it came to blows I just happen to win." Corvin laid a gentle hand on Sean's Shoulder. "He fought well I just had the advantage. He told me you were Brock's Woman and I had him call you so we can talk civilized I hope. Enough blood has been shed today I just need informatgion on Pains whereabouts...I think he can help me but then again I may just be fooling myself and there is no one who can help me. So if you don't mind giving me some information we can all go home happily...except Sean who is going to have to stay at the hospital for a week or two. I felt some ribs cave on that last kick."

Corvin smiled the entire time even reaching his eyes, he was a good guy but had been forced to beat the information from the kid which he wasn't proud of except secretly winning his first superpowered fight. Corvin sized the woman up though she didn't look like much Sean had said her power was fire and you didn't need muscle to throw a fireball The woman was obviously worried about Sean and that made him feel better that the kid had someone who looked out for him. "Now were not allowed in the X-ray room but if you wouldn't mind sitting down with me and having a chat we can all do what needs to be done and go our separate ways...I mean me of course since you will probably want to stay until you know Sean is better. In fact I probably will as well." Corvin looked down at Sean and grimaced. "Sorry about that last kick twerp but you really did leave me no choice."
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 11th 2011, 4:12 pm

"What have I told you AND your sister about fighting?" she groaned and felt like banging her head off the wall. Paine had been in here the other month with injuries, now Sean. These kids were going to seriously be the death of her! She was tempted to call Pain but she wasn't sure how that would go again.

Scarletta couldn't believe her ears as she just stared at the man. Was he nuts? Was Sean nuts? Brock was going to kill Sean if he found out this new guy knew Pain's real name. Brock didn't give it to just anyone, hell, Scar was lucky to know it, some of his closest allies didn't know his real name. She could feel her blood heating up at the term 'His woman'. HIS WOMAN?! Scarletta was getting sick and tired of people using her as a stepping stone to Pain, someone she would die to protect and look after. If this guy thought he was just going to get an address then he was very much mistake. The anger was obviously very clean in her green eyes but she didn't say anything rash or snipey straight away. She paused then slowly she spoke.
"Just because he didn't give you information on Pain does not mean you should beat him up for it," she said icily. "You do not beat a 17 year old up for information on one of the heroes who has strived to protect his identity and you certainly do not then use that name in a hospital," she said slowly. It was actually worse, her anger was calm, dangerous, deadly. She looked the man up and down slowly before looking to Sean and the doctor.
"I'll be waiting right here okay? Look after him Doc," she sighed lightly and watched them go in, lingering by the door till she knew they were okay before she sat down then motioned for the guy to sit as well.
"Right now how about you ask me nicely Kiddo instead of saying it will resort to violence. No I'm not giving you his address as it's mine as well and he will probably kill me, it's his sanctuary. Why do you need to see him, let's start with that as well as the nice asking for information," she said smoothly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top