The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
If you seek Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
If you seek Pain I_vote_lcapIf you seek Pain I_voting_barIf you seek Pain I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
If you seek Pain I_vote_lcapIf you seek Pain I_voting_barIf you seek Pain I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

If you seek Pain

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you seek Pain Empty If you seek Pain

Post by Arcana March 18th 2011, 5:24 pm

It had been a day or so since she had met the strange man. Offering her the position at the strange organization called SCAR. Naturally she was just using them to find her son. Their lose though. Only offering to help find her son wouldn't be enough to convince her to join. Apparently they didn't have all that she needed . Only the money. Now she was looking for the man called Pain. Former leader of the strange organization called GUN. It had a familar ring to it, but she couldn't remember from where.

She wore what she usually wore on her travels. A tight comfortable red shirt with sleeves that extended well beyond her fingertips. Tight fittingg jeans marred with several rips. That she made herself. Long flowing auburn hair tied back into a ponytail. That hung thick and full over her shoulder. Sunlight playing off her skiln like porcelain. Murky empty green eyes darting about. Occasionally stopping a pedestrian asking a question with about the same meaning. "Do you know of a man called Pain? Do you know Pain? Where can i find a man named Pain" Things along those lines. Still she was in no rush. This day was beautiful and sunny. No reason to not enjoy it while on her search. So she decided to take her time. Atleast get this over with as quickly as possible. Then she saw an incredibly tall and buff man. So she decided he might know this Pain.
"I'm looking for a man called Pain. Could you help me find him?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

If you seek Pain Empty Re: If you seek Pain

Post by Pain March 18th 2011, 6:47 pm

The Big Man was taking it easy for the day, something he actually did quite often. He was a legendary super hero yeah, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t lazy or selfish at times. Hell, if anything that was apart of who he was. He found himself in the dead center of New York City, smoking a fat joint and just chilling outside of a bar. Pain was leaned up against the wall far away from the entrance, his massive arms crossed over his and his head titled a little low. He wore a simple attire, black jeans and a white t-shirt that held his logo on the sleeve, along with his usual combat boots. The joint hanging loosely between his lips had been shriveled down to a stub, having already smoked most of it. He kept getting odd looks from the people who were around or walked by, but it didn’t bother him whatsoever. Who was gonna’ tell the Big Man no? That’s right, nobody, he saved all their sorry asses too many damn times for him to have to follow stupid laws. He was stubborn, he always did everything his own way and didn’t care what anyone else thought.

He hadn’t really been paying attention to anyone, he wasn’t even scoping out any women. Just taking it easy until he heard a woman’s voice say his name, and she was apparently looking for him, but had no idea it was him standing before her. This gal had gotten extremely lucky to bump into him like this, but maybe it was just fate. His head lifted up slightly to view her appearance, a beautiful young woman who was oddly pale. She looked a little too young for him though; she couldn’t have been any older than twenty. Age didn’t matter much to him, considering he couldn’t really age, but he wasn’t too fond of going after a gal that young. Her eyes were a little weird though, something about her didn’t feel right in his gut; he always trusted his gut. He exhaled a large cloud of gray smoke through his nose before speaking out of the corner of his lip in his slightly muffled and gruff voice “Looks like you got lucky girlie. I’m standin’ right here. Whaddya’ want?”
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 18th 2011, 7:06 pm

"So you are him?" She jumped slightly for joy. A big smile coming across her pale yet beautiful face. "I've been looking for you all day. Well most of the day, but thats not the point. Anyway if your the Pain im looking for then that just means im one step closer." All her words came out almost rapid fire. Murky green eyes looking the man over. From head to the soles of his feet. Now she had to do her check list. " Good looking. Check. Beautiful eyes. Check. Tough looking. Check. Bad ass attitude. Check. Durability. Yet to be seen" She muutered the whole checklist. More loudly than she intended.

This guy mostly fit the profile of who her son would hang around. Though usually the guys he chose were always punks. She always had to put them in their places. With a few bruises to grow on of course. The light green tattoo on her chest glowed a light green color. Light only barely showing through her shirt. "Forgive me for the rudeness, but i need to test something." She could feel the power of the spell coursing through her muscles. Also the symbol on her right middle finger. An etheral barrier cloaking her body like a mambrane. Incase he struck back. Her fist whipped back and flew forwad. At full strength. Aimed directly toward the man called Pain's stomach. Hopefull he was as tough as he seemed or this punch would probably do a hell of a lot of internal damage.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 19th 2011, 5:47 am

Pain raised his brow at her as he witnessed her jump for joy like a crazed fan, guess he had gotten used to it by now; never was a bad thing to have fans. “Yeah.” He simply replied to her question. She rambled on and on, and just when he thought she was done, she continued. It was far quieter than before; she probably didn’t mean to talk that loud or was just thinking out loud. He chose to ignore that, but did find it a little weird. Yeah, she definitely seemed like a crazed fan. “I’m Pain.” His calm expression returning as he inhaled another puff from the shriveled stub of a joint. He uncrossed his right arm and moved off the wall. Pain moved to the left of her and brought his hand to the joint, pulling it from his lips and tossing it aside. It was pretty much finished with anyway.

The Big Man turned to face her again, but her next statement made him raise his brow suspiciously once more; what the hell did she wanna’ test? What rudeness? What the hell was with that glowing light in her shirt? Well that was all quickly answered for him. The crazy gal threw a punch right towards his stomach, but he never expected that much power from it. He expected the bones in her hand to shatter and didn’t move a muscle; her problem, not his. That did not happen whatsoever, instead he grunted and winced in agony as her fist slammed into him, and was sent sliding back a few inches from the force of it. Yeah, that hurt like hell, but he could take a hell of a lot more punishment than that! It pissed him off to be randomly hit like that, this chick better have a damn good reason.

He viciously stared her down with his icy blue optics before speaking up in his rough voice. ”Now just what the hell was that for? You’re askin’ for it girlie.. This aint gotta’ get ugly, but I aint about to be pushed around.” Pain balled his right hand into a fist, cracking every possible bone in his hand easily.

Last edited by Pain on March 19th 2011, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 19th 2011, 10:20 am

"Durability. Check." She whispered to herself satisfied. Somewhat ignoring the mans anger. Shaking her hand a little. "Whoa you are tough. Just though it was for looks. Usually a hit like that would kill a normal man. So you must be exactly the type he would hang aroung." She rationalized to herself. Though she spoke a little louder than intended.Index finger scratching her chin curiously. Now she would ask the question she had come here to ask. One that had ben asked of many before her. Though maybe this time it would yeild a different answer. Maybe this one would know where he was. " Now i need to ask you a question. I want you to answer it as honestly as possible. It would be a great help to me if you did" She gave a wide smile. Pearly white teeth gleaming in the sunlight. Overall enhancing the beauty of her face.
"I'm looking for my son. You may or may not know him. His name is Sean Collin. He has control over water if that helps any. So do you know him?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 20th 2011, 4:35 pm

Pain didn’t like it when his threats were ignored; just what the hell was this chick’s problem punching him like that? Coulda’ said somethin’ before ya’ punched a guy. He thought to himself before speaking up. “What the hell are you talkin’ about?” His right hand remained balled into a fist, his cold glare still set upon her eyes. Then she went on to ask for his help? Man, seriously nearly every woman that came into his life was crazy; they all must be. He chose to keep his mouth shut for now, the girl flashing a smile at him before speaking up about her son. ‘Sean, man that name sounds familiar.’ A brief moment after she said he controls water it clicked. Oh, the water punk, and this crazy young gal was his mother? Weird, she didn’t look old at all, just real pale. He wasn’t about to just give away information about his allies, especially to someone who just punched him. Even if she was his mother, he wasn’t about to trust her that easily; he never like to trust people.

”I aint tellin’ you a damn thing punk. Sluggin’ me in the damn stomach, I oughtta’ knock you out.” He didn’t intend to just do that, but she should have a damn good reason for it.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 20th 2011, 4:47 pm

She exhaled deeply. Putting her hands on her hips. Looking openly annoyed. "Your going to knock me out are you? Not going to tell me anything? Well Pain if you wont tell me what i want. I'm afraid i might have to beat it outta you." She thought about saying. All of the words prepared in her mind. Contemplating all of what might happen if she did. So instead she shrugged.

Instead she said this. " The reason i punched you was as i said. Simply to test you. I don't for one dont want my son accociated with a pussy. He maybe skillled as he is but is pretty , much weak compared to some in this world. Namely people in this world he may end up against." She let out a sharp exhale of breath. "Then again i'm not sure how hes changed." Her eyes took on a glimmer of sadness. "Theres no way how i could begin to understand the pain hes been through." She was beginning to babble.

"If you don't want to help me thats fine. I guess i'll go elsewhere. Find a man who can actually help me. Maybe that guy with Scar could." Annoyance and sadness mixed in her voice. If this guy couldn't help her maybe that strange man could.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 20th 2011, 10:30 pm

She looked annoyed, well screw her, he was the one who should be pissed! Man she was lucky he was a nice guy, otherwise things woulda’ got ugly for sure. The hell did she want to test him for? Wait a second, didn’t Sean tell him that his mother was killed? Then who the hell was this lady, was she lying to him or was Sean? He wanted to be trust his new ally, but he never trusted anyone. Now he was stuck questioning everything, just what’s going on here? Pain stayed quiet as she babbled on, his cold glare not changing. She looked sad, but he was a still little confused about everything she said.

She sounded upset and annoyed with his denial to help her, but he was always reluctant to help with something like this. His massive muscular arms moved to fold over his chest, eying her from head to toe. ‘Find a man who can help her?’ A guy from S.C.A.R helping her? This girl knew some one from S.C.A.R.? Great, he might end up having to fight after all. Whatever, guess he can’t really ever get a day off. “You got a shitty way to introduce yourself if you’re lookin’ for help. The hell do you know about S.C.A.R. anyway? You better stay away from them punks if ya’ know what’s good for you.”
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 20th 2011, 10:46 pm

"What I know of SCAR is limited. All i know is someone offered me to join. In exchange they would help me search for my son. Though i havent really accepted or denied their offer." She was lying through her teeth. It seemed this man and SCAR were not on good terms. So she lied making the deception convincing. Even going as far as to believe her own lie.

"Anyway i think we could've gotten off on a better start." She took a deep breath. Holding her hand out in front of her. In a gesture that seemed like a handshake. "My names Elena Marie Collin. Considered one of the best witches in the world. Newly resurrected and back in action" The last part she added for dramatic effect. Like tv superheroes would do. A bright beaming smile making its way across her face. Hopefully she could get what she needed from the man. Deep in her heart she didn't want to resort to violence.
"So we cool?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 21st 2011, 1:06 am

S.C.A.R., man he hadn’t heard of that name in a long time. He had destroyed that group so long ago, and now they were coming back? Meeting this gal had to be fate, and this couldn’t be something good. If S.C.A.R. was coming back, some one was leading it, but who could that be? Pain thought back to all his old enemies, could all those pricks really still be around? So many questions rushed through his head; he had to get something out of her. If she met some one from S.C.A.R, she had to know something, anything at all would help. He didn’t believe everything she said; he wasn’t so quick to trust this young woman. Something in his gut called ‘bullshit’ on her not accepting or denying their offer, but he couldn’t be sure of anything about her.

The two of them were getting odd looks from everyone around, two obviously super human beings tended to do that. He paid no attention to them and kept his cold blue eyes fixed upon her. His brow rose at her peace offering, finding it a bit odd, but he figured he might as well accept it for now. If this chick really was Sean’s mother, what did she want with him anyway? When she mentioned being resurrected, that’s what really made him think. ‘Maybe Sean aint lyin’ after all, but how the hell come back to life? What did that make this chick?’ His large hand moved to grasp her significantly smaller one, tightly shaking her hand as he glared into her eyes. “Tell me what you know about Scar. Then I’ll think about lettin’ go of your hand nicely.” He said with a smirk, his grip tightening just enough to let her know escape would be impossible.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 21st 2011, 8:23 pm

She smirked back, eyebrow raised. " What do you expect? Me to pour out any significant info? Sorry to disapoint you honey, but i don't know jack shit." She stated it frankly. "all i know is i save this boy from dying. Meet a man, and explain my situation. Then he offers me to join this SCAR organization. All i can tell you was he seemed rich. Thats all" She shrugged. hand still in Pains firm and unbreakable grasp.

She eyed the man curiously. " So you used to lead an organization called GUN am i right? Well from whats happening right now." She sighed. "You sure seem to be acting like someone who could be called a hero." That part was said with heavy sarcasm. Her cold dead eyes glaring into his.
"So are you going to let go of my hand, or gawk at me like a shit brained jackass?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 22nd 2011, 5:55 pm

Seemed rich? Man that didn't help at all, maybe the Black Knight would be able to figure something out. He had to get some more information out of her though, and he was going to do that one way or another. Playing the bad ass didn’t seem to be working against this woman, despite the fact that he could pummel her teeth in, she wasn’t budging. He didn’t like to do the whole smooth talking nice guy thing, but maybe that’d work a little better. It sounded like S.C.A.R. for sure though, mysterious and brief about their recruiting, and that was not a good thing at all. S.C.A.R. coming back meant nothing but trouble. Pain couldn't help but respect the woman's boldness, I mean, how many punks would call him a 'shit brained jackass' to his face when he could easily just rip their arm off? Or talk down to him the way she’s been doing so? A part of him wanted to punch her damn teeth in, but despite being a big dumb muscle head, the big guy had better control than that.

”I’m a shit brained jack ass huh? You know I could rip your damn arm off right girlie? Gotta’ give you credit though. You got guts, ain’t too many punks that’d stand up to me like that…” Pain released his mighty grip on her hand, his vicious blue eyes glaring back into hers as the two stared off. His arms moved to cross over his chest, eyeing her from head to toe once again. “Alright, so you’re lookin’ for a little help from me? How ‘bout you do the same. You wanna’ know some shit, and I wanna’ know some shit. So help each other out, instead of me havin’ to beat your punk ass into the ground.” He said with a cocky and confident smirk.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 22nd 2011, 8:45 pm

She sighed placing her lithe hands on her hips. "Fine since you insist on it so damn much. I will teel you what i know. Its not much but it should satisfy you" She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "The man i met. His name was.......Night ummmm kill i think. Yeah it was Nightkill." She remembered Hopefully he would be satisfied with what she told him. Instead of asking her more stupid questions. Annoted she ripped the band from her hair. Allowing it to flow free like wildfire down her back. Left foot tapping impatiently against the pavement.

"I told you something now you tell me. Tit for tat, and all that good shit. So you know where my son is, or not. I'm wasting valuble time here." He was giving her a run around and that was something she hated. Now she waited for him to answer. An eyebrow raised.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 22nd 2011, 11:16 pm

Pain couldn’t believe his ears, Nightkill, that guy was still around? He thought that guy faded off long ago, turns out he was dead wrong about that. Shit, and he was the one helping to revive S.C.A.R.? That couldn’t be a good thing, that guy was always one of the deadliest and most intelligent members of that damn group. He didn’t know much about that guy, or at least he didn’t remember much, but he knew he was definitely capable of leading that group back to life. Looks like meeting this gal turned out extremely useful for him after all, but he still couldn’t give away too much information about his ally to this strange woman; especially if she intended to work for S.C.A.R. Even if this woman was truly Sean’s mother, she couldn’t have had the best of intentions with him. He had a lot to think about, but he didn’t really have much to say in response. He simply nodded at her, his deep blue eyes leaving contact with her and moving to the ground for a moment. “Nightkill…Hm.” Pain softly chuckled as he shook his head, that still was difficult to wrap his head around, but he believed it to be true.

His icy fierce optics darted back up to the young woman, losing some of the aggression they had before, seeming almost peaceful now. She looked a little pissed with him, but he was used to women being pissed at him. “Valuable time huh? Well girlie, I’m a man of my word; I just got a question for ya’. If Sean’s really your son, then what are you planning to do when ya’ find him? Why should I trust a punk recruited by SCAR? I ain’t about to let you hurt the kid. Here he was, defending and protecting the kid he barely knew against his own supposed mother; guess as much as he tries to claim he doesn’t care, he really does.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 22nd 2011, 11:22 pm

She smiled. Eyes gleaming for a second. "Well if you so want to know. I plan to finsih his training. As im sure he neglected to tell you. When i died, we were only about half through his training. His power isn't at its peak." She sighed. "Why am i telling you this? Its obvious your still holding back on me. Oh well i can find out the rest my self." It was onconvienent that this man refused to answer her questions. Still it was good enough. With a flourish she turned around. Placing her hands in her pockets.

"Since your an ally of my son. Do me a favor and protect him. He may act tough, but hes really a sweet heart." She waited a second for an answer from Pain. Foot tapping against the concrete.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top