The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_vote_lcapI've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_voting_barI've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_vote_lcapI've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_voting_barI've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) Empty I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only)

Post by Arcana September 6th 2011, 9:48 pm

Pencil scratched harshly against paper, as a sketch was slowly formed. Tongue slowly finding its way to the corner of his lips, as he formed a well enough rendered model of the building on his sketchpad. Each line had to be perfect, and not one error in place. Sean wanted it perfect, with not a single blemish, a sort of OCD that he had just noticed of late. this could not go wrong,he could feel it in his gut. like a warm burning certainty, he would not fail. Next was to scope out the front entrance, so Sean leaned over slightly to the left. Taking in every possible detail that was then etched onto paper. once he was certian of his preperations, Sean quickly scanned the sketch. Forming a plan in his mind, though not the best possible one. It would be much better than going in without a plan at all. Mind now set, he put the pad back into his bag, as he pulled out a small candy bar, quickly shoving it into his mouth. Chewing it till he could swallow it with a gulp.

Then he pulled out his favorite toys, twin pistols that he strapped to his thighs, along with spare clips. Remote explosives along the lower part of his leg, while the detonater was on his lower back hip area. Other gadgets were held in a small leather push that he wore like a backpack. Smirking, Sean leapt down to street level. Walking into of an allyway barely even noticed by the pedestrians, clutching a small metallic sphere. the wall would lead into the side of the bank, most likely the lobby, but he could manage. With a full powered slam of his fist, the wall gave way. As a hole was opened to the wide open lobby.

People stopped to look at him in pure confusion, till they saw the guns. Sean smirked, as he threw the spehere out, an almost invisible wave pulsed from it. The cameras would be out long enough for him to disable them himself. Quickly, with a fluent motion, he pulled a pistol from his leg. Firing a round off, as everyone hit the floor. They were too scared, even too speak, That worked just fine for him, luckily he already had his mask on. Otherwise this would jeapordize what little semblance of a life he had left. Now was time to cement the deal, so he reached down, and picked up the nearest person. by the collar, as the let out a slight suprised noise."Hmmmmm, you'll do nicely. Cute to." He commented on the young man now held tightly in his grip. Weapon aimed at his head, and the guy was scared. Silent alarm had most likely already been tripped, so now it was just a matter of if he had to deal with the cops, as well as a hero.

Though the NYPD was a given in this situation. Signaled by the sirens coming this way, like he thought. Now it was a waiting game, as small unseen tendrils of water sliced the power feeds of the cameras in the lobby. one by one they shut off.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) Empty Re: I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only)

Post by TNT September 6th 2011, 10:40 pm

Lizard’s stomach rumbled. He sighed. It had been a while sense he had eaten, and what he had eaten hadn’t been much. He walked down the crowded street in his black attire. His hoodie was black, as well as his shoes, pants, gloves, and bandana that he wore as a mask so that all someone would be able to see was his eyes and temples. For this reason, he kept his head low enough so that the shadow put off by his hood covered the open area. His eyes were red slits. The “whites” of his eyes weren’t white, but green. His skin was green and covered in scales. His tale was tucked into his hoodie along his spine, so that to someone observant enough to see it would most likely think that his spine was abnormal.
He reached into his pocket. He pulled out his change and counted seven cents. He pondered what he could do with seven cents. With a sigh, Lizard stuffed the change into his black athletic pants. I could use some money, he thought. Then he heard a loud explosion. People screamed and ran in different directions. Not Lizard though. It made him curious, and alarms meant something valuable was in jeopardy of being taken or harmed. Normally, he would venture to the area to see if anyone needed saving. This time, hunger and poverty urged him to take what he could so he could survive comfortably to see another day.
It wasn’t long before he saw a giant hole in a wall. It was crude, but effective none the less. He calmly walked over to the hole and peered inside. He saw a man holding a gun to another man’s head. He looked around the room. It appeared to be a bank, and the man with the gun appeared to have nobody helping him.
Lizard took a brief second to think. If he didn’t make a grand, impressive entrance, the man may just view him as a common street thug and try to shoot him. Now, he was confident in his ability to avoid a bullet or even take one, but it wasn’t optimal. So he punched the wall next to the hole. The brick went flying inwards crashing onto the floor and desks near the robber. Relaxed, he would step into the room, ready for a response from the man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) 11c7eoj
TNT
TNT

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) Empty Re: I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only)

Post by Arcana September 9th 2011, 8:24 pm

This went as he expected a bank robbery to go, especially if he had a hostage. The people didn't move, and the man was terrified out of his mind. All as he expected, and it was quite satisfying. Sean pressed the barrel close to the mans head, as he flinched. Though he had no intentions of killing someone today, not at all. Though it proved good leverage if he wanted money easily. Eyes through his mask called to one of the people, masked by a filter."Fill this up, and be quick about it." He said pulling a rather large bag from the bag over his shoulder. While he still held the gun hard against his temple. The person scrambled to the counter with fear, though the sound of a wall crashing caught his attention. A man had thrown a brick across the room, as it clattered across the floor.

A strange man stepped through the rubble, his appearance interesting though he had seen some as equally interesting. Sean narrowed his eyes into narrow slits, this was an unforseen development. Though it could be dealt with, all eh needed was some leverage. Though obtaining that would prove difficult within itself. He barked for the young lady clutching the bag to continue to go, and grab the money. She nodded, as he returned his attention to the newcomer. Barrel pressing even harder against his head, as Sean prepared to speak. Lips parting as he let his tongue run over dry lips. "Well who the hell are you? not a hero hopefully, I don't like them ruining my fun." he spoke, as the mask filtered it. Left foot tapping hard hard against the tile bank floor, as he considered how to go about this.

He had no intention of dying, or being put in jail. They had to have a prison to hold people like him, did they? Though his mind quickly shifted to the guy, as he scanned the entire span of the room, all for something that would give him an advantage. Now it was time to wait, for an opening.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT September 9th 2011, 10:06 pm

(Sorry about the shortness, homework.)
“I’m no hero. Just a being in need of some money.” Slowly, Lizard observed the area around him. The people around him looked terrified. There was an employee behind a counter, hurriedly stuffing money into a bag. Slowly, he looked down at a woman near him, curled up in the fetal position, leaning against a table. With all of his speed, and trust me when I say he possessed plenty of speed, he side kicked the desk. The desk itself shattered as it flew out of the opening left by the bomb. The woman’s head hit the floor, but not very heard. At the very least, all it would do would be annoying to her, that is, if adrenalin wasn’t all ready taking over her system. “Well what are you waiting for?! Go help fill that bag with money! Go!” Lizard yelled this at the woman as if it was her duty to assist the woman behind the counter.
Lizard then turned his attention towards the original robber. “Do you have an escape plan?” he asked. “If not, I can easily outrun the police, helicopter or not. You could hold the money and I can carry you on my back.” Lizard didn’t wait for a response. He bolted for the counter at about thirty miles per hour and kong dived over it, purposely leaving a dent in the floor when he landed. “Hurry up with that money!” The women screamed and began stuffing in money faster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've never held someone hostage before (TNT only) 11c7eoj
TNT
TNT

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 22nd 2011, 9:54 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow at the strange man, helping him? Well this was an interesting turn of events indeed. Maybe it wouldn't be a tough day after all."This looks like it's getting good." The voice rumbbled in the back of his mind.

"Yeah, i might actually get me some good money now" Sean mentally replied, as he pressed the gun harder against the mans temple. Only causing him to close his eyes tightly, as he trembled. He was truely scared.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top