The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 8:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 5:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 5:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 4:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 4:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 1:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 6:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 12:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jade Hand Mercs

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Empty Re: Jade Hand Mercs

Post by Lieutenant Laines October 16th 2011, 10:03 am

You may reply to the message, how you received it is up to you. Just don't be silly.

Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler October 17th 2011, 1:46 pm

“Hello? Is this thing working? I haven’t used one of these things in…. I don’t know how long it’s been since I used one of these stupid things. Shut up Edgar, I’m trying to talk on the phone thingy, or whatever it’s called. Yeah, I’m in this thing though. If you wanted the world’s best killer then you’ve got’im. I don’t know if I should just hang up or not. I feel like it’d be left on an awkward note. Let me tell you a little about myself, I like to kill things, torture things, and hit on the ladies, but not exactly in that order,” Mister Reaper laughed at his own crappy joke for a moment before he then said, “Yeah, well, bye.” With that he left the receiving device thing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 18th 2011, 2:46 am

"Bonjour ? Est-ce que n'importe qui est là ?" Miss Midas spoke in her native French. " 'Ello? Is there anybody 'ere? I do not know what zhis jade dragon is, but I do know I enjoy wealth. Though I doubt I would enjoy spreading it much further than myself. " She paused for a moment. "Well, you should get in contact with moi again. As you 'ave already gotten in touch with me, I am sure you know quite well enough, N'est-ce pas? We shall speak soon you and I. Ta ta for now." And with that she ended the connection.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereJade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Midas2Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss October 18th 2011, 8:22 am

"Hey, this is Ivan, your uh.. your message leaves a bit to be desired" he chuckled into the receiver "I admire your conviction, and the fact that you'd be willing to put something like this together, I certainly couldn't spearhead something like this, but your a solo kind of gal, I can tell that just by looking at you" he gave another brief laugh "I served in the united states military as well as forming a private military company of my own, I'd like to help in whatever way I can, I'll take whatever contracts you've got, it'll be nice to have a goal for a change, a bit of an extra challenge, don't be fooled by my personal interests, If a job needs doing, I do it, and uh.. Thanks for this opportunity, I'd like the chance to repay it, a chance to make this company into something.." he paused for a moment, mostly for dramatic effect "Badass"

Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lieutenant Laines October 21st 2011, 4:13 am

Kassandra anxiously waited for a reply, it made it difficult to focus on anything else. She went off to a bar to kill some time and thoughts, leaving behind her communicator so she wouldn’t worry about it. When she came back, she had a few messages awaiting her reply. The first to reply was Reaper, can’t say she expected that. His message was awkward, but she wasn’t surprised by any of it; he was an odd but strangely humorous guy. Kassandra moved on to the next message, but it came from an unfamiliar woman’s voice. Sneaky bitch must’ve intercepted her message, guess that’s what she gets for using an open channel. Kassandra pushed her paranoia and stubbornness aside, deciding to give another stranger a chance. The last message received was from the most enthusiastic of the bunch, the one she so quickly deemed as a loser. If she found someone funny, loser was her go to insult; just her harsh nature. Maybe she would tone down on the two ‘losers’ if they backed up their talk. If what Ivan said was true, Kassandra could use someone with experience, because she had none with this.

Despite her self-doubt, she knew exactly what to say and spoke with great confidence. “Good to hear from you chumps. I’m not familiar with frenchy, but whatever, it doesn’t matter. Seeing how there’s four of us, we’ll split up even for now, unless one of you’d prefer to work alone. Normally I would, but in this case I think it’d be best to...” She briefly paused, her original thought sounded too friendly, and she didn’t want to give off that impression at all. “Test our cooperation... So, who's the lucky one stuck with me?”

((OOC: I'll reveal the mission choices after we've decided on teams and whether or not any of us are going solo. Plus others might still respond. By the way, anyone interested in being apart of this can respond whether or not they were in the previous topic. If you plan to go solo, you'll still need an RP partner if you want XP. Solo is a little more difficult since you'll likely either be going after another player or having someone control NPC's for you. Just a headsup to anyone interested. Also, teammates are not assigned, only temporary. So yes, we will all be switching partners from time to time or however often you'd like.))
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 21st 2011, 7:16 am

Miss Midas hearing her communicator crackle while eating put her food aside and listened. "Bonjour ami. You may not know of me yet, but soon you will. Yes? I believe if you are to be my commander, then it only fitting that you and I work together. You may call me Miss Midas." Thanks to her accent, the word Miss came out sounding like Mees. "Send me coordinates, for a meeting, and I shall arrive. Ayez un beau jour, au revoir." She placed the communicator down, waiting for a response.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereJade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Midas2Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss October 21st 2011, 10:53 am

Ivan had his cell rigged up to his laptop, he had been doing nothing for the past few days but monitoring the channel, he had become almost pseudo-obsessed with the offer being put to him now, he had loved his old company, it gave a certain excitement that he hadn't experienced in a very long time, but it lacked a certain.. pizazz so to speak, with his new-found abilities in tow he had fallen in love with the idea of a super-powered merc group, they weren't just a couple of military trained average joes suiting up for a mission, they were an assembly of bad-asses, they were a whole different playing field, private military groups could assemble their entire groups, some of which were over a hundred strong, and they wouldn't stand a chance against a handful of them, the group that had assembled on the rooftop that day could take out the biggest corporation without even breaking a sweat.

Ivan sipped a cup of tea as Kassandra's response crackled over the speaker, he immediately leaned in closer to get a better listen, with a gleam in his eye he waited till she finished her message, Ivan thought about it for a moment, personally he'd love to work with her, he surmised that she was more than what he'd seen on the rooftop that day and he wanted a chance to see her full capabilities, as he thought about this a strange woman responded to the message, she must have been the "frenchy" Kass had referred to, Ivan gave a puzzled look at his cell phone, first because he hadn't remembered such a woman on the rooftop and then because he had gave a puzzled look to a cell phone, which couldn't look back, he pushed aside his own desire to team up with the boss, if just a bit, he wanted his response to be as fair as possible.

Ivan clicked the receiver and spoke "Hey, this is Ivan, you should invest in a more secure channel, but don't ask me, I have a tech buddy who does all that cool shit for me, I don't know who the new chick is but if you want my opinion I don't think it'd be wise pairing up with the stranger, especially since your starting up a new merc company, it could be someone trying to squash any competition before it gets organized, personally i'd love to work with you, but I think you should limit who you work with, at least for this mission, to the party assembled on the rooftop that day, besides my name i'd throw Reapers name into the hat, and honestly, my own feelings aside, I do think he'd make the best partner for you, since you have apparently had previous time in each others presence" Ivan took a breath to begin again, but he couldn't think of anything else to say, at least not until he heard Kassandra's response, or at least Reapers, so after a few moments he just clicked the receiver off and took another swig of his tea, suddenly, an idea popped into his head, he slammed his tea down on the desk, spilling some over the sides as he sprang up from his chair, he skidded over to his coffee table and brought out his notebook, he began working on some basic setups for the new group, going off of his old company, but soon he grew bored and startled thinking of slick names and other flair, he was gonna be here for awhile..

Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lieutenant Laines November 4th 2011, 5:22 am

"You're all strangers to me, so I'm not excluding anyone, and I left the channel open intentionally, trust me, I don't need help...Well..Not that much of it. I'm uploading the mission specs now, so take a look."

If you want to add more onto the mission, feel free, but this is just a layout of your objective. You guys can work with it however you want, it’s completely up to you how things are done. I hope it’s not too much, I’ll gladly take any suggestions. Enjoy.

Scenario/Mission 1 - Assassinate a man named Clayton Wray. This poor chump pissed off the wrong people, now they've got us coming after him. They say he's dangerous, a drifter with a cold attitude, impossible to read. They want him dead, they don't care how, but just requested that it was extremely agonizing. He was last seen boarding a flight to Tokyo Japan, probably trying to hide out there. Finding him won’t be easy, we have nothing other than the fact he's in Tokyo somewhere. - Kassandra I'll take this one, something about hunting down a target just...lures me in.

Scenario/Mission 2 - Steal an extremely valuable high-tech weapon from the Japanese government. It's held in a maximum security laboratory located in Tokyo, so acquiring it will not be easy. The laboratory is five stories tall, but your objective is located two stories underground. Entering through the front door is suicide for most, they've got well armed guards at every entrance and several that patrol the area. (Let's say they all have weapons of 4 INT) Breaking in through a higher level is the only way in without alerting the entire facility of your presence. If they know you're there, the entire facility will lock down and reaching your objective will become nearly impossible. However there's a catch, along the walls of the facility there are cameras that will easily detect you and destroying them is not an option; they will know if something happens to them. The fatal weak point of the facility is the rooftop, having only two snipers patrol and keep watch. At all times they are on opposite ends, once they're taken down, the rest is up to you. The security inside is minimal, but it only takes one scream to ruin it all. You'll be in for a firefight once you acquire the item, you'll have no choice but to fight your way out; that is unless you're very good at stealth. The only request from the employer is that we do not use the item whatsoever.

The item is a wrist weapon, once latched on it bonds the the user, granting them a personal energy shield that protects them from super human attacks. It can also fire powerful energy blasts, if you do happen to be discovered before the item is in your possession, one of the scientists will equip and use the item. (Let's say it's 5 INT powered)

Scenario/Mission 3 – Assassinate a Japanese politician during his speech in Tokyo. It will take place in the heart of the city, and the audience will be massive. The speech will be recorded by several news stations, exactly what your employer wants, for the world to see this man killed. The only requirement is that his death is witnessed by the public. You’ll need to kill the politician first, so that the world will see his death without warning. He is very well protected, having several armed guards backstage and one personal bodyguard at his side at all times. The armed guards may be dangerous, but they’re far from your biggest problem. The personal bodyguard is superhuman, and not to be underestimated. You’ll likely be stuck fighting these guards before you can make your escape, but try not to take too long or you’ll get a lot of unwanted attention..

Bodyguard stats – 18 points
5 STR
5 END
3 SP
2 INT
3 FS
0 EP

Scenario/Mission 4 – This one involves breaking into another laboratory in Tokyo, though they’re far apart from each other, quite literally on the opposite ends of the city. The laboratory holds a similar layout to the other, so I suggest you stay informed. There is a young boy with the ability to temporarily weaken super powers in the area around him, though it has not fully developed and cannot last longer than ten seconds without injuring him, it is still extremely deadly to superhumans. He’s a dangerous weapon, and our employer wants their hands on it. Kidnap the boy and get him out of the facility safely, once you make your escape, we’ll take the boy out of Japan and collect our pay. The boy’s being held on the top floor, so once you break in he won’t be far from you. However he is well guarded and his cell door won’t be easy to break through. Similar to a safe vault, it won't be easy to get through; how you take it down is on you. Obviously you’ll have the entire facility on your ass after that, so you’ll need to get out of there immediately. My suggestion is back the way you came, but you don’t have to take my advice.

Good luck on your mission.

"I plan to finish all of them with or without your help. This is probably one of the largest payouts I've ever been offered, so it'll be well worth your time. I for one refuse to turn this opportunity down...
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow November 4th 2011, 5:01 pm

Theresa thought over the transmission for the briefest second."Alright you've caught my interest. I was considering ignoring this, and going on about my buinsess, but here I am. I am willing to work if the price is right, and i'm not given any bullshit. She reclined in the dark, decrepit chair, as she thought over what she said next. "I was interested in killing the man known as Clayton Wray."She added with a sort of relish not known to her ever. A nagging feeling in the back of her mind stinging. Though it faded away as soon as it came. Why did she want him dead so bad?"I await your response. Until then, this is The Huntress signing off." A flick of a switch silenced the static, and she only had to wait.

Sparrow
Jade Hand Mercs - Page 3 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top