The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Rush I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Rush I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Rush I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Rush I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Rush I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Rush I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Rush I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Rush I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Rush I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Rush I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Rush I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Rush I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Rush I_vote_lcapRush I_voting_barRush I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rush

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rush Empty Rush

Post by "AJ" August 12th 2011, 11:19 pm

Real Name
Javier Criado

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name
Rush

Title
N/A

Alignment
Hero

Race
Puerto Rican

Hair
Brown

Eyes
Emerald Green

Height
5"11"

Weight
185lbs

Costume Description/Image
Spoiler:

Personality
Unlike his brother, Javier is a much nicer person. Even though he is super smart, he is not a snob like other smart people he knows. He is a very modest and kind person. He is the type of guy that will tell you, "Everything's going to be okay." even though you know that it won't be. Basically Javier is a people pleaser. When it comes to working, Javier is a very diligent and hard worker. Javier is good at negotiating, not to the extent of his brother, but still good. When he has to, he can look someone in the eye and lie to them without his heart skipping a beat.

History
Javier was born into what seemed to be a normal family. His mother's name was Jessica Criado and his father's name was Jorge Criado. Javier was also born with a twin brother named Johan. Javier was the older of the two twins only by a few minutes. Their parents were both college professors, or so that's what both Javier and Johan thought when they were younger. Javier and Johan were both top students in their school, but Javier was always just a bit smarter than him. Back when they were in seventh grade, Johan stole Javier's hat and he had to chase him for it. When Javier caught him, he punched Johan so hard that a clone came out of him. The three were in so much shock and didn't know what to do. Johan touched the clone and sucked him back in. The two quickly went home and did not say a word about what had happened. Javier started to have a conversation with Johan, coming to the conclusion that neither one of them were normal. Javier admitted to being super smart. He told him how he was easily able to figure out so much more than he was actually showing. Javier had a theory about what Johan's ability was. He was going to test it by punching him. Javier would convince Johan to let him do it. When Javier punched him, Johan's clone popped out again. After that, they both agreed to keep the whole situation their own little secret as they continued on with their lives. When they were seniors in high school, both came to the decision that they wanted to become part of the CIA. They both continued on through college and then it came time to send in their applications for the job. Both received a phone call telling them that they have been hired into the CIA. Their first day there, they were greeted by their own parents, who they found out were both undercover CIA agents. Their parents explained to the two that they knew about their special abilities and that they have been watching the two of them for quite some time now. Both were trained intensely in the aspects of becoming CIA agents. They helped both men hone their powers and it soon came time for their first mission. For himself, he had to even up the field with his brother, so he made himself a battle suit and his other prized invention, the buckler. Both of them were sent on their mission. When the mission came to an end, the target ended up getting killed by Johan. After that day, nothing was the same between the two of them. Johan started to kill more and more people and then he started to go against orders. Eventually this led to a falling out between the two brothers and a big brawl between the two. The battle was intense, but ended in a draw as other CIA operatives restrained his brother. From that day till present was the last time that he saw his brother face to face. Now Javier is still a major asset for the CIA, and owns a weapons company that sends him travelling around the U.S. and sometimes international. Javier knows that his brother is still out there, but when they finally meet again, Javier isn't sure what he is going to do…

Powers
Javier is super intelligent. He can invent things that would easily baffle the common man. He invents weapons and new armors to use. He is knowledgeable in criminology, different types of engineering, different areas of medical science and biology, etc. He invented his own battle suit that increases his strength and durability. This armor is easily able to protect him, with the exception of his exposed face, from bullets like they were nothing. Even though his armor is so durable, it is flexible enough for him to get full range of motion of his limbs. Another thing that Javier invented was his bucker. The bucker has great aerodynamic properties. It is able to slice through the air with minimal wind resistance and deflection of path. Its great overall resilience, combined with its natural concentric stiffness, enables it to rebound from objects with minimal loss of angular momentum. It is almost virtually indestructible and it is resistant to penetration, temperature extremes, and the entire electromagnetic spectrum of radiation.

Javier is also a very proficient fighter like his brother. Just like his brother he easily reached superhuman levels when it came to fighting. With his knowledge of various forms of fighting he has created his own style of fighting that Johan donned as Buk-Fu. This fighting style consists of various ways to implement his buckler into is fighting. He can use it as a projectile weapon or as a melee weapon in close quarters.

Power Grid
(In Suit)
STR: 4
SPD: 2
END: 5
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 5

(Out of Suit)
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 5

Power Grid colours
Green and grey

Character Image/Description
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample
Javier is out in the main building of his industry in Los Angeles, California. He had just finished working and was walking over to the parking garage that he had his car in. He jumped into his Jaguar XK convertible and started it up. He would drive out and into the dusk of night. He would say goodbye to the man down in the entrance of the parking lot. In front of Javier, two men would walk by on the sidewalk. Javier would look at them with slight suspicion, but let it go. He would drive out of the place and look in his rear view mirror as he slowly drove forward. He would see the two men turn around and run into the parking garage. Javier would pull over the car and double park his car. He would pop the trunk open and it was completely customized back there. A box like contraption would open up revealing his suit, that was broken up into pieces to make it fit in there. Javier would slip each of them on and was fully suited in about a minute. He would run back to the garage and would look in the booth that the man was in before. He had been shot in the chest.

"Dammit! Don't worry help is coming."

Rush would then press a button on his suit that was automated to call the ambulance to the position he was at. He would then leave the man there as he ran to the floor that had the entrance to his company. He would see the men at the locked door shoot the lock multiple times so that he could gain access into the building. Rush would throw his buckler at the guy that was on the right side first and then yelled out.

"Hey you!"

Rush would say to make them both turn around. The one on the right side would get hit square in the face with the buckler and then it would bounce off the wall and come back to Rush. The man that was still standing would shoot at Rush with the gun he had. Rush would block the bullets with his buckler as he ran in closer to the man. Then the magic click would be heard as the man ran out of bullets. Rush would jump up into the air and then do a spinning back kick right into the crooks face, knocking him out easily. Rush would then put the two guys on his shoulder and bring them outside. He had already let out a distress call for the cops to come in his direction too. By the time he reached the outside, the sirens could be heard in the distance. He would cuff the two guys to each other and then to a pole that was just outside. Rush would quickly get out of his super outfit and drive away, leaving the scene.

Last edited by "AJ" on August 21st 2011, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rush More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Rush Empty Re: Rush

Post by Da Boss August 20th 2011, 1:37 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rush Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" August 21st 2011, 1:10 pm

History fixed.
Rush More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2013, 2:56 pm

Trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Rush JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top