The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_vote_lcapSeamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_voting_barSeamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_vote_lcapSeamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_voting_barSeamore the Black Dragon (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) Empty Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 6th 2011, 10:57 pm

Alignment: (NPC) With Renegade
Race:dragon
Eyes: Red
Height: 10 ft.
Weight: 1500 pounds

Costume Description/Image: http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpaper/uploads/201010/thus/1287995685_470x353_big-dragon.jpg

Personality: He is silent but he knows hom to speak english some what. He has no personallity but he only gets upset by the people after Coronel with the intent to kill. He would give his life away before he let his master die. The dragon knows he can be revived by Coronels blood so he does not worry about death. He just hates when he has to go through the pain.

History: This is a long loss dragon bound to Earth to help out and worship any human that revives him. Coronel stumbled apon this secret cavern from a little boy who said he could not dig it out. The message slipped to Coronel and he sought out to find this place. The entrance was dug out a little and there was alot of sand. He used his powers to push the sand away and went in to investigate. On the walls it said nothing about what was held ahead. He figured it out when he came across a room 50 times that of an elephant size. In the middle on a large plat form lied the bones of a dragon. He read around and figured out the only way to revive him is to drip blood into its mouth. He had nothing to worry for he hoped the writing on the wall was true because he did not want it attacking him. It slowly gained muscles tissue and skin. he did not believe his eyes the dragon was kneeling before him. He saide his name was Seamore.

The dragon now stays on the tops of the closest mountain range or mountain that Coronel is at for if truble occurs. he sometimes follows him in the sky and watches over him making sure there is no truble.

Powers: The dragon is able to shoot fire from its mouth creating a huge wall of flames going for the enimy. He fires regular flames from fis mouth and is like any other dragon barinng awesome strength and his speed being in flight. His endurance is high thanks to his skin being made frome scales. He knows human laungage a little because he was raised and given the honor to rule with them. Also be given the spell to drink some ones blood and being revived. He uses his fighting skill on the ground for quiick reactions and in the air for small stunts and manuviers to dodge. He is also able to make a more concentrated fire that still fires from his mouth like lightnig also being as destructive.(like they say lightnig is the pure concentrated fire.)

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END: 4
INT:1
EP: 5
FS: 3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) Empty Re: Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich June 3rd 2011, 3:06 am

WHY WAS THIS TRASHED?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 3rd 2011, 7:47 am

Un-trashed, I'll review this shortly.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 3rd 2011, 8:56 am

His history and personality are fine, but your going to have to say how you split your EP.

Mr. BigMac wrote:
Powers: The dragon is able to shoot fire from its mouth creating a huge wall of flames going for the enimy. He fires regular flames from fis mouth and is like any other dragon barinng awesome strength and his speed being in flight. His endurance is high thanks to his skin being made frome scales. He knows human laungage a little because he was raised and given the honor to rule with them. Also be given the spell to drink some ones blood and being revived. He uses his fighting skill on the ground for quiick reactions and in the air for small stunts and manuviers to dodge. He is also able to make a more concentrated fire that still fires from his mouth like lightnig also being as destructive.(like they say lightnig is the pure concentrated fire.)

I underlines three different powers that you would have to split your EP between. To be able to be revived so easily would require 1-2 EP points, and to create lighting as well as fire would also require a split. I don't know where you got your details from, but lightning isn't concentrated fire. Lightning is made out up of electricity. The two don't come in one. There different elements and are treated like any other when it comes to the EP split. It's the same thing for the other elements too. For example water manipulator's can't control ice without spending EP into it and ice actually is, in a lower form of matter, water.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Seamore the Black Dragon (NPC) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top