The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCold freeze - Page 2 I_voting_barCold freeze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Cold freeze - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCold freeze - Page 2 I_voting_barCold freeze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cold freeze

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold freeze - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold freeze

Post by Arcana April 15th 2011, 11:01 pm

"Your pretty cool yourself Frost, but please call me Sean. Mr. Collin makes me feel old." Sean never like feeling old. Just a feeling he dreaded. Especially from a guy as young as him. Only insult to injury. Not too long into walking they reached the deli. A homey looking place if Sean ever saw one. It was simple ,but thats what Sean liked. He handed Frost a twenty. "I'll just have what your having." Since Sean didn't really know the menu of the place. That was his best option. Then he sat down waiting for the guy to get the food. After all he didn't want to seem stalkerish. So he just waited. Fingers tapping against a wooden table.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 17th 2011, 12:22 am

((Alright, should we use a super villain or just some plain old guy, possibly the guy that tried to rob the mall. If we go for "super" would I need to make somebody in the application section or smomething? I'll be able to post regularly when the week starts back up, sorry for the delays.))

Last edited by Frost on April 17th 2011, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cold freeze - Page 2 ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 17th 2011, 12:25 am

(( Whatever suits you Frost Razz Though if its a super you can make an npc for them . Save the real character applications for when you need them.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 18th 2011, 1:42 am

Jack went over to the counter to order a sandwich, he was still excited that he had run into another person that could manipulate water like he could, that wasn't normal even for people like him. The lady behind the counter was nice and she knew exactly what she was doing and it looked like she was doing it well. Things couldn't get much better for the boy so he happily smiled as he payed the woman for her service with Collins money and tipped her a little extra with his own money.

He turned around and walked over to where Collin had decided to sit, it was a booth next to a large window. There wasn't much to talk about so Jack just started to eat his sandwich, enjoying every bite. But the good day would not last.

A man kicked his way through the door firing a shot into the air from the gun in his hands. "Everyone on the ground," he yelled firing another round. He then walked over to the woman behind the counter and pointed the gun at her as he said, "open the register, I'm in a hurry."

Jack pulled the Domino mask from his bag along with the bottle of spirit gum and put on his mask ready to go. Hopefully Collin was as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2011, 7:47 pm

Sean was enjoying his sandwhich. It was good he had to say. Then a man with a gun burst in all badass like. Demanding money and the usual cliched things. Then Frost pulled out a mask. Apparently he was getting ready himself. So Sean did as water condensed in the air slicking the floor. As it froze. Making a nice ice slick. Sean thought if the thief slipped and fell on the ice that would give him time to disarm him, maybe give Frost a chance to showcase his powers. Either way was good. All that mattered was stopping the thief. Especially if they interuppted Seans lunch.
((OOC:Sorry its so short im swamped with posta nd im almost out of posting juice Razz ))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 18th 2011, 8:44 pm

Frost had to just wait for his chance to strike now. He noticed the ice forming on the floor, obviously Sean's doing. Maybe the potential Mentee was giving him a chance to show off his moves and prove that he was more than your typical teenage hero in training. Frost knew that he had to make this take down as impressive as he possibly could, nobody could get hurt and he had to take him down fast. This would have to be flawless because there was a lot on the line, his reputation.

The crook took a step back from the counter turning to look around the room, possibly trying to survey the room in order to make sure nobody was trying to come up behind him. His shoe however made contact with the slippery ice that hadn't been there before and he started to stumble but didn't lose hold of his gun. The man tightened his grip from the suprise and fired the gun by accident, clipping a man in a crowded both.

With the crook off balance Frost made his move and got right up next to the man before he even knew what was going on. Frost struck the man hard in the chest with the palm of his hand, he felt a rib crack from the impact, but the man still did not drop the gun. With surprising speed Frost pulled the water from the sink behind the counter and pushed the man against the wall and freezing him there. He was finally stopped.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2011, 8:49 pm

The gun fired and a man was hurt. Not bad, but he was hurt. Then Frost leapt into action takin gthe guy down with ease. Sean was impressed. Truely impressed. He had a little more control than Sean did at that age. So he had to give the kid credit. He was good. Sean walked up to him placing his hand on the guys shoulder. "Good job Frost. I'm very impressed at your control over your power." he was. Maybe Frost had potential to be a Tough Guy afterall. Which would be helpful to Sean and maybe even Pain. Still he seemed to still be in school. So that had to be dealt with
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 18th 2011, 9:33 pm

"Thanks, I just went with what I thought would be the most effective way of taking him down without anyone getting hurt," Frost said with smile spreading across his face, that went a lot better than it could have gone. He could barely believe that he was getting complimented by another hero, it was so awesome that all this was happening so fast. He took the bad guy down and impressed the guy that could introduce him to the 'Tough Guys', and to top it off nobody got hurt. Frost was so absorbed into everything going on around him that he didn't even realize that someone had been hurt.

Then once he began to come down from his rush he heard the faint grunting of somebody hurt. Looking around he saw the man writhing on the ground in pain.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 19th 2011, 5:37 pm

Well it all seemed to be going good. People saved and a job well done. Though nothing ever works out the way you want it to. Especially with people and their guns. Apparently within all the congratulations someone got shot. Fanfuckigntastic. Sean mentally cursed himself as he rushed to the man. Examining the wound. It wasn't that bad, but still the guy could bleed to death. Concentrating on the flow of blood. God there was blood. For an odd reason enough it brought memories back. Like a rush they came. Well mostly the blood. The night he couldn't forget. Well mostly the corpse. WIth the firey red hair. A bullet between the eyes. Dredging up a pain. Yet he tried his damndest not to let it show. As the blood flow slowly stopped. "Hello can anyone like call 911?!? This man could die!" He said it somewhat frantically. Keeping pressure on the wound. Hoping this would at least go better thaj it seemed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top