The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Emmett Stratton I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Emmett Stratton I_vote_lcapEmmett Stratton I_voting_barEmmett Stratton I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Emmett Stratton I_vote_lcapEmmett Stratton I_voting_barEmmett Stratton I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Emmett Stratton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmett Stratton Empty Emmett Stratton

Post by Emmett Stratton April 11th 2011, 8:36 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc. Name: Emmett Stratton
Title: Ace of Spades
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Caucasian
Hair: White
Eyes: Grey
Height: 6,0
Weight: 175

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personality: Emmett is much of a loner with such a high intellect people find him quite odd and tend to avoid him. He is somewhat of a nice person but can get cocky sometimes but very rarely. He likes to have fun and joke around but when it comes down to business he is absolutely serious. He is a very helpful person and is loyal to what few friends he has.If he is given the chance he can make friends easily, thats just if he likes you or not. He has a bit of a temper but to get to it you have to actually get him a little ruffed up, because senseless anger makes no sense to him. Unwanted violence is a problem with him unless it's a civil manner.

Interests: Emmett loves to work in his shop it’s his favorite thing to do aside from playing poker with what few friends he has. From his friends he has obtained the nickname ace of spades because off his smarts and badass poker tactics. Building things for the hell of it is another interest, having such a love for poker he has even created cards with retractable blades inside just in case someone tries to make off with his money.

History: Emmett is an exceptionally smart man and can construct just about anything he thinks up. He likes to make his own weapons because he’d rather his own twist on something than just the norm. Emmett had a normal childhood his family lived in Boston Massachusetts and consisted of his father Steven, mother Teresa and himself.
Being an only child he had plenty of time to himself which caused plenty boredom thus driving him into his father’s garage creating gadgets his father couldn’t even take apart. His parents keep his ability quite because they didn’t want their child exposed to the world at such a young age. So Emmett just got to tinker around in his father’s garage making appliances for his mom and dad, but hiding his ability in school was very difficult many times was he sent home with notes about gifted child programs and special opportunities, His mother refused everything he brought home because she knew what it could lead to. When he reached junior high his mother just let go she was tired of hiding his true potential. So Emmett quickly flew through high school and went right on into college which he graduated when he was 17.When Emmett went out on his own he didn’t want to capture much attention so he just opened up a repair shop for a while just so no one would find him out. Eventually he couldn’t hold it he had to do what he loved, so he went back to inventing things here and there gaining more knowledge as the years went by. Until one day someone found out about his whole situation while coming into his shop one day. Emmett tried to explain himself but he couldn’t the man promised not to tell on one occasion. Emmett had to build the man a pistol, but the man didn’t just want any normal pistol he wanted a pistol that was easily hidden, one who’s bullets where almost untraceable.

Emmett hesitated but he didn’t want to be found out so he caved in and done what the man wanted. The bullets where made so that when they punctured the body the imploded leaving no trace of finger prints and the bullets where custom made so they weren’t noticeable. One evening Emmett received a call from his mother and upon answering he heard her low uneasy voice slip out the words “Emmett your father…..he’s…..he’s dead. “Upon hearing this Emmett slammed down the phone and ran to his car and drove home. He examined his father’s lifeless body and noticed a bullet hole under his ribs and when he took a closer look the bullet nowhere to be found, then he rolled him over to see if it had exited and when he saw that his back was clear it hit him. He left the house saying nothing to his mother and he drove back to his shop. He thought how this was all his fault and how it was his brain that caused all this trouble, but he thought afterwards that it wasn’t really his fault it was the people in this world that do the wrong it’s their fault. He couldn’t control their evil actions but he knew they would be punished one day. From that day forward he never sold any of his weapons to anyone and swore to never get involved with bad company because he knew what it could do to the world. So to make sure that he wouldn’t end up being eaten alive by all the cruel people he made a special serum to give himself superhuman abilities.

The serum he had created caused him to gain a major speed boost allowing him to run plenty faster than the average human also his strength and endurance where boosted just to make sure no one would really mess with him and get away with it.Along with all this, he also was taught Kung Fu by one of his neighbors. Luckily for Emmett his neighbor was originally from Tibet and as a boy his mother wanted him to be able to defend himself so what better of an opportunity for him to gain knowledge on self-defense and as he grew older his skill did as well and now he has fully mastered the art. He still has a home in Boston despite his horrible past there, but time to time he mostly just wanders around the town looking for punks to beat up and crimes to stop.

Powers: Emmett’s powers are quite simple. He just has a superhuman brain which allows him to create many tools and weapons. With such a brain filled with vast knowledge he can also think on his toes in battle creating unique battle strategies to help him come out on top. When Emmett injected himself with the serum he created it gave him superhuman abilities. His main fighting strategy involves his self-made weapons, his art of Kung-Fu, and his great strength and speed. All these combined make him a great fighter. When Emmett is called upon he uses his armory of weapons and pulls out whatever he needs to get the job done.

Weapon Descriptions (Emmett has two main weapons that he carries all the time.)

Name: Twin Hook’s
History: Emmett fashioned his twin hook swords after the monk style except he just made them out of wurtzite boron nitride which is a material harder than diamond that Emmett made himself in his shop(and he didn’t know if it was legal or not)This weapon is used with his intelligence.Emmett has mastered this weapon.

Weight: 10 pounds each
Length: 4 feet each

Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name: Wushu Chain Whip
History: Another weapon fashioned after a monk battle tool. Emmett constructed the whip out of the same material as his twin hooks.The chain whip is used to snare opponents and hurt them as well. Emmett is a master of this weapon as well.

Weight: 11 pounds
Length: 10 feet

Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Power Grid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emmett Stratton
Emmett Stratton

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Job : Student
Humor : What ever makes me laugh.
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Emmett Stratton Empty Re: Emmett Stratton

Post by Bones April 12th 2011, 2:45 pm

I like the charater, you've got a good set of skills there, and the weapons are fine in my opinoin. If no one has any objects, I'd like to approve. Send a PM to either Pain of Black Arrow for your power grid.

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 12th 2011, 3:12 pm

I can make the grid for ya, what color would you like?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 13th 2011, 12:35 am

Powegrid added, re-approved and moved.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: