The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Defaulted Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Defaulted Officer I_vote_lcapThe Defaulted Officer I_voting_barThe Defaulted Officer I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Defaulted Officer I_vote_lcapThe Defaulted Officer I_voting_barThe Defaulted Officer I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Defaulted Officer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Defaulted Officer Empty The Defaulted Officer

Post by Twinkles March 31st 2011, 7:10 pm

Tearing through the asphalt on his bike, wind flowing through his jet black spikey hair.His leather jacket flowing inthe draft as he headed towards Havana.He was on just another contract run take out a defected officer and his troops, he figured he could finish it within an hour. 30 minutes later he was parking his bike under some bushes to hide it. He didn't want anything to happen to his baby. Throwing of the jacket to reveal a slender white frame in a skin tight leather muscle shirt and a heart shaped locket with wings. Dusting off his black short jeans he contiued towards Havana after grabbing the four swords from his saddle bag. He didn't expect to need them but his motto was better safe than sorry. As soon as he had reached Havana a rough looking soldier approached him."Hey boy whats with the swords?" The soldier asked. "i'm here looking for a man named Samuel Kain, where can I find him?" Shane demanded to know. "oohh, poor boy we have orders to kill anyone who asks for him." The soldier raised his gun to fire, but to late Shane was already trowing him and all the others back. It was to easy he thought.
Twinkles

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : anywhere and everywhere
Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

The Defaulted Officer Empty Re: The Defaulted Officer

Post by ScruffyFall March 31st 2011, 7:29 pm

"Was that really necessary, I thought this was an in and out job. That big fuss you just made is gonna call attention to us and before you know it we're gonna be swarming with a small army" jonathan walked up to a squirming soldier and shot him point blank in the head with The Sadist, his hollow point handgun as civilians started screaming and running in all manner of directions. There was a big bang, a splat, and then stillness. "Lets get on with it shall we"

Jonathan was wearing a white tank top with his two favourite guns holstered to his belt and four assorted combat knives combat knives holstered over his chest, cargo pants and a back-pack full of goodies.

Checkpoint one. Didn't seem like we were gonna get much information out of these guys seeing they were dead, I hope the next information booth is going to be more co-operative.

"1:00 on the dot just like you said"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Crazy is seeing something and choosing not to believe it.
Spoiler:
ScruffyFall
ScruffyFall

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles March 31st 2011, 7:58 pm

Shane instinctively drew a sword and turned around. "You must be the other man the contract said would be here." Taking a step closer to the heavily armed man."Why would you kill him like that i've knocked out the others now we have to search all through this place to find are target." Shane was mad about more than the fact that the hunt had got harder, he hated killing unless it was absolutely necessary. He calmed himself down he didn't want to lose control of his powers and hurt anyone."Let's get going and switch to anesthetic rounds if you gottem." Shane said as he turned to a citizen to ask about their quarry.
Twinkles

Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me

Back to top Go down

Post by ScruffyFall March 31st 2011, 8:38 pm

Yeh Jonathan is still in the stages of being a mercenary and is gun for hire and just wants to get the job done.
He's not at the stage of I don't wan't to kill any more.

Jonathan could see an anger arising in Shane, he could tell It was'nt the type of anger he usually liked to bring out in people "Eh... Ok if you insist, but I'm keeping these two with me just in case" Jonathan patted his two guns like the adorable things they were then put down his back pack crouched down and pulled out an automatic tranquilliser handgun and some extra clipsThis will have to do "Will this do? I can't assure you it won't kill anyone though." Jonathan continued to pull things out of his backpack.

First thing to come out was a bulletproof combat vest which was followed by an armoured mask "You, can never be too careful, aye?" He then stood up and continued to put the vest over his head strapping it in tightly then soon putting the mask on and slipping the tranquilliser clips into the pockets mounted onto the vest. This is kinda lame... What sort of mercenary has something against killing. But Hey as long as I get paid who cares. Jonathan turned around to see that Shane had started chatting up the locals. He walked over and asked if Shane had found out any information regarding the target.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
ScruffyFall
ScruffyFall

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles March 31st 2011, 8:53 pm

"Yeah," Shane said," are target seems to be a little full of himself hes converted city hall into his own personal house." Shane pointed at the heart of the city where a huge building rested on a hill. Then Shane let out a coy smile," You wanna ring the bell or go in silently?" He asked his partner.

Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by ScruffyFall April 28th 2011, 9:23 am

'Knock Knock' 'Ring Ring' The heavily fortified building had a massive revamp, the doors we're now metal plated, guards littered the courtyard and security camera's covered the front door, back door and any other means of entry to the building, they obviously knew we were here now and there was no going back. A slit in the front door opened Hmm lets see, pepperoni, meat lovers and a side salad, that comes to fifty dollars, which includes delivery and my tip of course. Jonathan had managed to "borrow" a pizza boys pizzas off the back of his bike while he was distracted. The slowly opened door opened and a man walked outside. Jonathan handed him the bag and when the man with his hands full seemed satisfied Jonathan pulled out his traquilizer and shot him in the neck.

The man fell backwards and Jonathan caught him resting him on the ground to avoid any noise, he then continued to drag him inside and hide him in a closet, walked back outside to dispose of the pizza. Jonathan took a slice and threw the rest in the bushes and as he turned around the door had already been slammed shut. Wow, now that was a waste of time. He continued to ponder alternate ways into the building and realised the roof had been overlooked, he the continued to slowly but surely to scale the building careful to avoid the cameras and jump into their blindspots.

Spoiler:
ScruffyFall
ScruffyFall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top