The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
my triumphant return I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

my triumphant return

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my triumphant return Empty my triumphant return

Post by Blood Wraith March 13th 2011, 1:42 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Blood Wraith
Title:Demon of the Dark, and does Insane count?
Alignment:Renegade
Race:Human/mutant
Hair:white
Eyes:silver
Height:6 foot 1
Weight:215

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: The years of killing have drove this man to the brink of insanity , And that no matter what he will always come out on top because of that. He is also very skilled in the art of trash talk and won't hesitate to let you know, infact it is almost impossible to get him to shut up at times.

History:Dereks mother was born just outside of the radioactive town Chernobyl, this is where she spent most of her childhood and brought many strange and yet brilliant happenings into her life, although it was a short one. The birth of Derek Dawn brought her life to an end. Derek spent many of his years in an orphanage in Chicago. His life was fairly normal untill his tenth birthday where he had notice he was not easily injured. Years later he began his career as a U.S. Navy Seal. Derek's life as a SEAL led him into Russia running a black ops mission just outside of Moscow where he was captured by a Terrorist group know as the Devil Saints. Two years worth of experimenting led to greatly enhancing his healing factor and making his skin almost unpiercable in which he used to excape from this hell that he knew as home for the last couple of years. Now he has made it back to America where he plans to get even with everyone that happened to let him down.

Powers: Blood Wraith has a very complex healing factor and a great ability to comprehend the sitiuations he gets himself in. His skills as an Ex Navy Seal have yet to let him down. His ability to use a martial art skills and the ability to use a gun was greatly amplified with the experiments ran on him. He also has a very strong bone structure and skin supliment allowing him to get the advantage on unsuspecting foes.
PowerGrid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roleplay Sample: It had been the first time Derek had been back in the states since the secret war with Russin almost ten years back. He had no idea how things would look when he got back and now that he is here in New York he is amazed with all the technology that surronds him. His first mission on hand is to find his surviving troops and appoligize for what had happened that day. The only problem with that is finding them without setting off anyones radar. He is dead to everyone and he wanted to keep it that way. A life of secrecy seemed better considering the monster he had been turned into.

He couldnt help but notice the abilities he had walked away with that day his healing power was greatly amplified, not to mention his martial arts ability is off the charts. His reflexes are astounding he couldnt believe it. he was given a gift and intended to use it to get what he wanted most the head of Eric Pardin the man who did this to him. The man who took him away from his family and forced him to do things he wish he could of restrained himself from doing.

"why did the writer have to make my life so screwed up...why couldn't i be like any other superhero and just fall into a radioactive pool or bit by a radioactive animal of somesort....I've got it he hates me thats it...you hate me don't you."

Blood Wraith pauses but gets no response he looks annoyed at his insanity but knows everything he does is being typed in the second he does it. Why wont anyone believe him.
Derek stops at a phone booth thumbing through a phone book....nothing none of his team mates were listed. This hit him hard how will he begin his new life what will happen to him.

Last edited by Blood Wraith on March 20th 2011, 6:43 pm; edited 12 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

my triumphant return Empty Re: my triumphant return

Post by The Black Knight March 19th 2011, 5:14 am

Is the healing ability a passive regenerative factor? And you have super speed, you should put that under your powers. Your powers are simple and I have no problem with them.

You never said how you were given your powers in your history. It is also very vague and could use work.

I don't like the idea of you being insane and thinking you're on a forum. I don't want characters like Deadpool in that sense, that'd suck the fun out of it.

Your character image link is broken. Your hair and eyes cannot be unknown; you know what they look like.

Do you use the weapons in your costume picture? If so, explain them in this application or an item application.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith March 19th 2011, 5:51 am

dont use the weapons in the costume pick just liked the basic look of the costume

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 19th 2011, 6:15 pm

I'd like to bouche for Blood by saying that when he first applied for this forum with the character, about 3 months or so ago, a bit before Chapter 4, he was told his character was just fine as long as he kept it different enough from Deadpool. His insanity has worked out fine, and the thinking he's a character in a written prose just adds to the insanity.

All in all, I'm saying he's a pretty good Rper, his character has been approved and worked previously, and I don't see why the character shouldn't be approved again.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 21st 2011, 12:53 am

Approved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!