The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Return of Chaos I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Return of Chaos I_vote_lcapThe Return of Chaos I_voting_barThe Return of Chaos I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Return of Chaos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Return of Chaos Empty The Return of Chaos

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 5:21 pm

People in New York were going about their business when there was an explosion at the local candy store. Out stepped the mighty Chaos, the proclaimed King of Crazy with a bag full of chocolate. He cackled in the crazy way of his as he stepped out of the store that was now engulfed in flames. He looked at all the civilians that were now cowering in fear at the well known psychopath. "Look who's back folks. It's good ole Uncle Chaos" he cackled crazily as the people ran away, screaming in terror.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Return of Chaos Empty Re: The Return of Chaos

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 5:40 pm

Stephen floated down on the scene, he stood staring at the symbiote in astonishment..."Another one?" Yet this one seems like the female I ran into the other day...But I can't be too careful... "Stealing candy? Pathetic..." Stephen chuckled at him.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 5:43 pm

He turned to Stephen & stared at him before cackling mindlessly. "Look at this. Some ickle boy wishes to play with the big boys. Well, it doesn't get any bigger then me, Chaos, the King of Crazy, the Inquisitor of Insanity & the Master of Madness" he cackled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 5:52 pm

Stephen sighed..."You don't know who you are messing with, now please just put down the candy and be on your way."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 5:55 pm

He pretended to think for a moment before he cackled mindlessly. "How about no ickle superbutt? You've already ruined the party with your super lameness & now your trying to make some of my heavenly desserts? You just reached a whole new level of lame" he taunted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 5:56 pm

"It's called buying them with currency...Get a job you hobo..." Stephen smiled..."It will take me less than five seconds to get rid of you, and return that candy...And you won't like where you'll end up."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 6:00 pm

"Hobo? Don't put me in with them. I eat them hobo's gobble them up real nice I do & your certainly a cocky one. I will assure you that you won't like fighting me. The only person to ever defeat me was the ickle Scarface & he was the fun superhero, well that & the love of my life Tenshi of course" he said with wide eyes, his tongue hanging out & green saliva dripping off of it, clearly drooling over Tenshi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 6:23 pm

"Who said I had to beat you my friend, Dear that would take so long...And I just do not have the time..." Stephen move his arm outward and held his hand with it's palm up. "I said just get rid of you..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 6:24 pm

"What could you do to me ickle boy? I am the symbiote of symbiotes. I don't go down as easily as the rest of the symbiotes" he cackled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 6:30 pm

"No I tried to fight them, I'm just getting rid of you buddy..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 6:32 pm

He cackled. "How you going to do that?" I highly doubt you can. By the way, survey says you got a big problem on your hands" he cackled as he morphed his tentacles into blades & sent them at Stephen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 6:37 pm

Stephen stood there chuckling, "My barrier is a little bit harder then that to break..." Stephen began to channel energy through his arm to his palm..."Cya later buddy..." Stephen teleported both of them to Antarctica. "Chilly isn't it..." Stephen chuckled as he blasted him in the spine with telekinesis.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 6:40 pm

He jumped in the air to dodge the psychic attack & landed on his feet, laying the sack of chocolate on the ground. He merely cackled crazily. "Idiot. The symbiote homeworld is even colder then this. I practically burn in this nonexistent cold" he cackled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 6:42 pm

Stephen laughed..."Good...Then you'll survive out here and I get what I want..." Stephen lifted the bag of chocolate with his telekinesis and then teleported back to New York City...He then went to return the box of chocolates..."Man...I'm just gonna have to fight him later...God I gotta stop being lazy..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2009, 6:43 pm

"Try to forget me will you? That's not happening" said Carnage's voice. It appeared before he teleported, he wrapped a tentacle around the bag of chocolate so he came with him as he teleported back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top