The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ein, March II I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Ein, March II I_vote_lcapEin, March II I_voting_barEin, March II I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ein, March II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ein, March II Empty Ein, March II

Post by Da Boss August 26th 2008, 5:06 pm

Name: Ruin

Race: Prima Doll

Looks: Ein, March II 8721113

Hero/Villain: Villain

Personality: unlike Ein he is cold and philisophical

Powers: Rune is able to draw pictures and then bring them to life effectively summoning all manner of life these creatures are as substantial as they would be in real life and melt into ink when dead if Rune wishes to give the drawings abilities he writes them down on the back of the drawing when a drawing is brought to life and destroyed the page it was on is also destroyed it also works Vice Versa this also allows Rune good survivability as he can create food and other objects from drawing anything consumed however by the human body, once broken down on a cellular level (I.E. digestion) will remain in the body and wont disappear since it is still effectively not completely destroyed until it is excreted out (I.E. in the form of feces or urine)- 10 pts
Speed-lvl 5
Endurance-lvl 2
Strength-lvl 3
Intelligence- lvl 6
(Rune''s first 2 levels in intelligence does not give him all around knowledge only knowledge in Medical treatment though this makes him an expert in medical treatment he doesn't have as much knowledge all around as he should giving him only one bonus point but also giving back 1 point )
Rune is unaffected by age- 2 points
Genetic Alteration (Rune can alter the genetic makeup of people around him allowing him to effectively heighten the stamina and output of energy of his allies or stunt the abilities of enemies he can also use this ability to alter the mind causing hallucinations or heightening intelligence these effects however last only for about 30 minutes to a day depending on the resistance of the target in question he can also use this power to affect his creations and himself)- 6 points

How powers were given: Prima Doll

History: after realizing Ein would not be coming back into the Prima Corp fold they created March 2 a more powerful and effective version of Ein to replace him

Last edited by Inferoo357 on September 7th 2008, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ein, March II Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Ein, March II Empty Re: Ein, March II

Post by Pain September 1st 2008, 10:50 pm

You are aware you can approve your own chars...you are an admin.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco September 1st 2008, 10:51 pm

DUDE THAT IS SO RIGGED ITS NOT EBEN FUNNY cuase he can do what ever he wants like all levels max for example
Draco
Draco
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 532
Job : chill with friends
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain September 6th 2008, 4:57 pm

True, change that.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss September 7th 2008, 10:47 pm

the ability cannot be used to bring all lvls up to max, only, at max, 1 lvl, and that would be only for a short time

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ein, March II Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2011, 3:06 am

trashed

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Ein, March II D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top