The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTry not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_voting_barTry not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTry not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_voting_barTry not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Post by Zane Hataro February 25th 2011, 2:45 pm

Zane Hataro heard the wolf-like being speak. It was true why he was challenging people. He wanted to test his skill to see if he was the best of the best, though, what was so wrong about that? This kid obviously didn't seem to like fighting as much as he did or else he wouldn't have ran away like that with his tail between his legs. Oh well, guess it was just time for round two. Zane just stood his ground alone, waiting for his next opponent to make their appearance in this area of darkness.

( ROUND 1 OVER)

Zane word count- 2528

Serigy Word Count- 2357

Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Post by Slamfist February 26th 2011, 7:20 pm

Teiji waited patiently for the fight to end, meditating on top of a building several hundred yards away. As the sounds of fighting drowned down in his peaceful mind Teiji rose. Shuffling his gear around his body, Teiji checked his few belongings and made his way towards his opponent. No thoughts as he approached the man he would fight. Teiji kept his mind clear, as he always did, over thinking lead to mistakes, so Teiji had learned years prior. A cautious bow and a few words was all Teiji spared for his opponent, "I am Teiji Yoritomo. I've come to challenge you." Teiji rose from his right angle-like bend and readied his feet into a battle stance, ready for anything that his opponent might throw his way.

Last edited by Slamfist on February 27th 2011, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 27th 2011, 4:53 pm

Zane Hataro changed his direction of sight toward the one who had just entered the area. So, this was his next opponent? They seemed abit scrawnyer then his last, but looks could be a deception. he would just have to see how the man fights himself to determin their true ability. Zane began to focus his vast amounts of energy yet again, but this time it was all concentrated into his blade giving it a black glow with the same energy from before trailing off it as an augmentation. Parting his lips, the alien spoke over to his next opponent in his casual battlle-ready voice. "So, you'll be my next opponent? Well, just try not to make it as dull as the last kid. He just ran away like some coward. Didn't even last five minutes. Really was a pitty." With that said and done, he heald his sword forward with his right-hand while simply letting his left-arm hang by his side as if it were a casual meeting.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 27th 2011, 5:11 pm

Teiji moved his right hand slowly to his left side where it instincively found its partner, Raijin. Unsheathing his weapon as he spoke, Teiji was ready to do battle with his opponent, "I will not depart from this battle until one of us is defeated. To flee would be to lose my honor. To lose my honor would be to die in shame." Teiji stepped forward, grabbed the hilt of his katana with both hands, and ground the balls of both of his feet into the dirt. "I'm ready when you are."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 28th 2011, 5:33 pm

Zane Hataro looked at the opponents blade and smirked slightly. Seemed this would be a close and personal match between two swordsmen. He supposed he should start off the match, so the alien pressed his feet down against the earth beneath him. Following up, Zane Hataro dashed forward by pushing off the ground at such an extreme speed that a sonic-boom would occur and gusts of wind would burst forth from his previous position. As he quickly neared his target at mach 5 speeds, the alien warrior sent his blade forward in a straight stab at the stomache in attempt to impale straight through his opponent. The augmented energy around the blade would also give it significantly more force then his strength alone normally would, passing the power of a normal sword slash by extreme levels.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 2nd 2011, 5:20 pm

( Bump )
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 4th 2011, 7:02 pm

A certain gray-skinned mutant grinned from up above on the rooftops as he watched as Zane made Sam Largewood, in his Werewolf Form, retreat from the area. He felt this was a perfect time to capitalize on an opportunity to shed some blood. He cackled psychotically like a deranged clown as he jumped off the rooftop he was on and landed 20 feet away in front of Zane. The self-proclaimed Big Bad of the world of villainy gave Zane a mocking slow clap with his clawed hands, his tendrils waving around erratically, his long and thin red snake-like tongue waving around, green saliva dripping off of it as he cackled psychotically. "Well well well, that wasn't bad hatchling. However" here Chaos stopped as he formed what appeared to be a baseball helmet on his head and turned his right arm into a baseball bat "here is where the softball ends and the major leagues begin so prepare to be struck out" he finished as he turned his head and arm back to normal as he laughed crazily at his own cheesy pun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 4th 2011, 8:50 pm

Zane Hataro followed the odd mutant being with his eyes as they descended to the ground approximately twenty feet forward from his location. Well, this guy certainly didn't look human. Maybe they were some type of rare animal? He had never seen one like it since he first came to Earth a year ago. Oh well, guess he would find out soon enough. The thing seemed delusional, though the same could be said for himself when he got into a real fight instead of some two minute brawl that ended in dissapointment. Smirking at the entity's words, Zane retorted in a tone that gave a hint of slight excitement. "So, you're next, punk? Hope you fight better then that damn dog. Thing didn't even last three minutes." The alien tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade and stared seriously at the one who was his next opponent. A black energy began to come off of his skin just as before, the blackness being much thicker now and casting shadows from blocking the thin moon0-light. The most noticble focus of aura was around his blade. however. He was infusing it with monsterous amounts of energy to augment it's cutting power to try and fight close for once. Zane always did prefer close combat, but his power was more focused on range since his best statistics were speed and the force of his energy. Speaking once more as he heald his sword forward, the tip of the blade aimed at the being's head, the alien asked. "You really think you have a chance? "
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 4:08 pm

Chaos grinned crazily as he cracked his neck a few times. He then started to laugh psychotically as he turned his tentacles into their customary hacksaw state and launched them at Zane in a wild, unpredictable pattern and frenzy. Chaos's intentions were clear. He wanted to hack this person in front of him to millions of blood pieces. To further make sure that his tentacles reached him, he started running forward to help decrease the length in which the tentacles were from his latest target. Chaos was in a crazier-then-normal mood today and he wanted just a little more bloodshed then he would normally get on his usual murder-sprees.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 5th 2011, 4:19 pm

Zane Hataro smirked as his opponent made the first attack with a assauly of hacksaw-like tentacles. Though, the speed was slow, almost pathetic..It wasn't even breaking the sound barrier. The alien pressed his feet against the ground, waiting as the strikes drew closer and the opponent lept forward. Kicking down, he moved at speeds well over sound it self creating a sonic-boom that sent massiv shockwaves in every direction. He would appear only like a blur to most, the sound of his movements note ven being audiable till after they had already happened. Zane moved completely around the target's attack and the psychotic man himself, ending his hyper-speed movement a foot behind the being. Beginning his counter just as quickly as he had dodged, Zane swung his blade down diagnoly at the creature's back with the augmented hopefully giving it enough cutting power to by-pass their durability. Finishing off, the alien warrior jumped back a few more feet and spoke, all previous actions have being done in less then two too three seconds. "[color=blue][That all?/color]"
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 5th 2011, 4:26 pm

Chaos blinked in surprise as his latest victim disappeared from view and pouted for a few seconds. He was hoping that the man was going to become his new favorite squishy toy to torture. However, before he could think about said man anymore, he hissed out in pain as he felt something carve open a wound in his back, his healing factor already starting to take care of the wound. He whirled around to see Zane and heard his comment. Why the little crap...mocking him, HIM, the Big Bad, oh he would pay dearly, oh yes he will. "So you have some fancy speed eh. How cheap. I guess if I'm to beat you, I'm gonna have to remove your legs" he hissed out as he cocked his fist back, pumping all his strength into it and punched the ground, creating a shockwave meant to throw Zane off balance. Before the shockwave could disappear, he ran forward and turned one of his tentacles into a dagger, thrusting it at Zane's left knee in an attempt to take away his speed.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 5th 2011, 4:50 pm

Zane Hataro listened to his opponents words carefully, Hack of hiss leg? Like that would happen or even matter. As the target sent a punch at the ground and caused a shockwave to storm forward from below, the war-addicted being jumped upward into the air and out of the shockwaves range while keeping his eyes on his opponent at all times. It seemed they were sending a tentacle at his knee, likly to take away his speed. As the attack came forward, Zane sent his blade at the tentacle with a verticle slash to try and cutt it straight in half with black energy still flowing off it. After this, the alien would land on the ground after the end of the shockwave and quickly turn toward his opponent again, Slashing down with his blade horizontally, he unleashed the stored energy inside as a thin slash of pure demonic energy at the target's midsection in attempt to cutt them clean in half.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 11th 2011, 6:50 pm

( You gona post or not? if not, I'm just gona move to fighting Pain.)
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top