The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_vote_lcapTry not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_voting_barTry not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) Empty Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Post by Zane Hataro February 21st 2011, 3:36 pm

It was time to test his limits, break that which remain unbroken, and show the might of gods to those who dare oppose. Zane Hataro, an alien warrior from planet Raien, a world that used to be of constant war, combat being a tradition in every passing of the moon. These were reasons he was who he was today. Those long gruling years of endless bloodshed gets someone to learn quick how to fight and gain power, but here, on Earth, things were different. Infact, much too different. The past in the demon invasion was fun and all, but now that it's over, Zane Hataro had been starved of practice. That changed tonight though. He had called forth several powerful beings of the world wanting a good cha;;enge. One of the main people he expected later on was Pain, a superhero he had heard much about from several individuals, though wether the male appeared first or last was an unknown.

Zane Hataro was a rather tall man, being approximately six foot four, four inchs above that of the average. his figure was of a mesomorphic build, meaning musculer above that of a basic being. His eyes were of a pitch-black, being near-invisible in this cascade of darkness that befell the area. Zane's skin was a tan or caucassion color, being another trait his race shared with the humanoid people of this planet. His hair was spiked in such a way that starnds of spiked hair fell down over the top portion of his forehead and the same area of the back oof his neck. Zane's attire was simple. A black-leather jacket covering most his back and stomache aside a small area along the center of the chest. His pants were jeans. also of a black color. Lastly, his feet were covered in blood-red shoes with a steel-toe and black markings of his culture on Raien.

It was a dark and cold night. The temperature was twenty five degrees feirenheight and the only light was an occasional flash from the full moon that was continuously covered by clouds that seemed just as dark due to the time of night. One Am exactly was the period time that was now. Zane waited, his arms crossed over each-other, his face giving off a extremely bored expression that he had always given when in such a boring situation. A thin=wind blew his hair slightly causing it to move in a noticeable, but not crazy fashion The location was none other then a plain of emptyness, nothing but grass with a few ponds near-by. Civilization was far away, to far for his combat style to do any damage to it.

Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) Empty Re: Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Post by Sergiy February 21st 2011, 4:04 pm

Sam Largewood had came out, of his house. He looked around the civilians, were patience, at first it was quiet, but then he looked at the Full Moon, his eyes going Golden Red, And a Chill ran down Sam's spine, like the cold water going down your spine in a slow and steady motion that will most likely give your nipples a harden touch. But this night he did not feel nervous or scared of the Moon's Power. This time, He felt encouraged, and Ex-itched ready for a fight. He wore, a backpack Inside some extra clothing a robe and a Mask, His Clothing that he had on was, Boots, boxes, Pants, Long thin tank top, And a leather jacket all in black. He made his way, towards the Other side, into what seemed to be the woods, entering slowly, before taking out a Paper out of his hands, The Paper, was from an Unknown Fighter He challenged to fight, and the Location of it.

"Weird, To choose this place to fight, I am a bit surprised, I don't feel nervous or nerve rocketing although that chill was rather annoying at first or at once." He said slowly, wondering, as he unzipped his back pack and took out a robe and Placed it on, And then took his mask, and Placed it on. He made his way slowly towards a near by admonition cottage and Placed his Backup Inside, Just In-case he transformed. Closing the Door behind him he would make his way slowly, towards the woods, scanning the air and sniffing it for any form of life form, of a sense. Moving further and Further into the Woods, He would find himself Near a Bridge. As he entered the Bride, he examined the area."For the Love of Jesus Christ, what Kind of Bloody Human Death Trap is this?" He looked down, the Height different was amazing, It was wonderful also, The rocks were dry, muddy, and Moist. The Water could be heard from his Enhance ears.

Each steep he had made the bridge crack and shake, The Bridge was suppressed on the ropes, of thin rough rope. He closed his eyes, and went on a Crouch, Before making a short jump long enough to Make it to the other side, landing on his feet. He Sighed, The Air it felt wonderful again that chilling complex that went into his spine, waved the end of his head, Making it not cold but the warmth was great.

As he Made his way to the plain field, he saw, the stars, the Moon's Light, And Grass, as well as the grass plain breeze making it's way out through the windless mist. He looked at the Paper, and Spoke." So, where i-" He stopped, he could have sworn he saw something, He focused, his eye sight, locked to an area he had been to. He His Eyes begun to spot a Man, He looked rather tough, So He thought slowly in his mind, I am dealing with a Person, capable of going in viable. God Bless me.

He moved his hand out and spoke." I am your Challenger, Who ever the Hell you are, the Name Sithis Monomyth, Serpent God Of Death, Void, And Nothingness the Meaning of my is. If you want called me Dread." He said, The slight was hard for him to focus all at once, But practice does make it perfect.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) Humanformong

Werewolf Form:
Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) Werewolfform

Toxic Vengeance:

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) Toxicfoo2
Sergiy

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS ) Empty Re: Try not to make this dull I( Zane VS )

Post by Zane Hataro February 21st 2011, 4:54 pm

Zane Hataro stood over the grass-covered ground of the plains as he waited, his opponent drawing near, but to who that may be was not known by himself. He looked around, scanning for any changes in view when who he had waited for finally arrived. It obviously wasn't Pain, but the powers of the individual was unknown, so wether it be a challenge or not was to be decided upon after battlehad already commenced. Zane smirked as his opponent spoke. They didn't know who they were up against either ot seemed. Oh well,, the alien would just need to demonstarte his abilities for the young one.

Zane Hataro opened his right-hand and aimed it so the center of the palm was aimed directly at the ground. Speaking, he said in a somewhat serious, yet somewhat laid-back tone. "Well, kid, I am Zane Hataro,....Master of war. This should be interesting." Zane activated his first power, the one he had since birth. A light-blue flash of light came forth and lit the entire arae in it's glow. red sparks of electricity came with the flash and a spot in the ground twice the size of his hand began to vanish. It was all being formed together. A massiv amount of matter making his weapon. In total, about one hundred pounds worth of the ground had been destoyed into it's purest state. Zane molded the mass matter into one singuler point, a hilt of a blade formed in black, a blade soon extended with it making a 4 foot long sword with enough durability to match some of the world's stongest metals. The energy solidified and the light instantly vanished putting the world in darkness yet again.

Zane heald his sword by his side and continued examining his prey for the fight. He only had one thing left to say for now. It would be wise for the man to follow the instructions givem. It was a simple task, nothing major or tactical that needed done. What it was would determin how long the foe lasted in this fight, however. "And one more thing. Try not to make this dull."
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 9:20 am

Sithis Monomyth looked at him and begun to speak." I got emm al-" He was cut off when the Person had slammed his hand on the ground, causes a load of crushing matter on the ground, Sam had jumped back, quickly, to avoid the comfit. He examined the sword, rather quickly, as he begun to look at the other side where the looking at the Moon, he begun to transform rather quickly, his body begun to change. His legs begun to grow twice his size, his back crippled and cracked and formed into it's own nature, his hands extended into a bloody massive arms strong, and his head, expended at last. Every Muscle in his body burned of pain, but then it quickly went away all of a sudden which was surprising. Once that has been occurred, This new Creature, looked around and then the whole plain fiend turned into darkness, It's eyes quickly, and Had locked on into this Man, that was capable of the Invisibility technique. The Wolf examined it's prey, and stood there watching, Stalking him in a minute as to when to make his move. He eyed, his Sword, and then this Creature spoke."You picked a bad place, to fight me Kid." It was not Sam's voice, but the Possession voice that Lonee the Werewolf. The werewolf was 16 feet high, hairy and muscle. He got on all fours, and begun to slake up energy for a fast, dodge or something that would harm him. In other words waiting for his Prey to attack first.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 24th 2011, 2:34 pm

Zane Hataro watched as light from the full moon enveloped the area and his opponent, weak they seemed before, had began to transform. They grew hair and other animal-like qualities. It was obviously a full-body transformation changing external and internal features of the being/ He himself used to have a form, but now that power is fused permanently with his base stage. The night he obtained that power was always a nightmare,but what it granted him now was worth it. Zane stared at the yellow eyes of the wolf-like being before him. They didn't attack, which was foolish on their part. Parting his lips, the alien of Raien spoke briefly. "You're not even going to attack first? Guess this will be dull then after all. Ya made a mistake just now kid, that is gona cost ya." Zane decided to end this quickly. A black energy started to flow out from his skin and a ominous wind began to appear around the battelfeild. Zane Hataro quickly slashed his sword diagnoly through the air, the black steel cutting the very air itself and leaving a streak of black energy behind it, At the exact time of the swing, a thin crecent wave of energy would fly out at monsterous speeds aimig to slice the demon straight down the middle of the stomache. The energy had taken that condensed form due to being launched from the blade rather then a hand or other focal point. After this, Zane merely stood back and waited for his opponent to retaliate,. The alien wanted the transformed being to strike so he could swiftly counter and end this match so that his next opponent could show their face.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 3:06 pm

The werewolf, Kept his stance, waiting and waiting like a lion stalking it's prey, when the time came he would strike, he quickly. Eyed the The wind picking up, in the pit of darkness, then he saw the sword being raised, and then dropped down sleazily, at this time his gut feeling kick in instantly, telling him to move. His Speed picked up and he would begin to disappear his speed near blur.(I assume Mach 1 can move in a Blur seeing as it's One times speed of sound.)And appear behind him, the werewolf was standing silently examine really quickly, what just happened, on his side if he had not moved, he would have been ripped apart, as that happened, he raised his hand utilize the speed and augmenting to strike the kid with his Palm, not claws but palms, if hit, the Man would be sent flying with thunderous speed and power, nearly 60 to 80 miles, into the plains, The Hit would live him, not only winded but also have him, contain, a broken leg, and his lower near back, and ass would be fractionated. If he tried, to block the quick silent strike with the sword, then the Werewolf would back up a few, if he tried to block with his hand, and did not have the upper body strength to withstand his strike, then the attack would be blocked, but his arm would be broken.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 24th 2011, 3:27 pm

Zane Hataro watched as the target moved as a blur and dodged his slash of energy. He waited for the attack, and it came quickly after as expected. The alien sa the strike come at him, the paln being the part of the opponent that had been sent at him. Little did this werewolf know that Zane had speed above even super-human standards. The attack was from behind and his enchanced hearing had picked up on it quite easily. After all, with a being as tall as this, sight could tell as well due to the body of the being blocking the light og the moon casting a shadow of darkness. Zane Hataro smashed his feet against the ground and shot up into the air while simultaniously arching in such a way to preform a backflip over the opponent's head as their strike hit nothing but air. Using this as his chance to counter. The battle-crazed alien, once reaching slightly behind the target, fliped up into a standing position, still in mid-air and prepared for the second attack of his arsenal. He extended his right-hand pointer finger and the attack would occur instantaniously. Zane gathered electric particles into that one finger at such a rate that normal humans couldn't compare the rate of fusion and how the alien gathered such power in so limited amounts of time. With this, he shot a focused bolt of electricity at the center of the wolf's back to try and impale straight through them The electric bolt would not only impale if it had hit, but send an electric charge into the blood-stream and cause the blood to pump at a much faster rate, triggering adrenaline. By doing so, Zane wanted the target to fight more feircly and attack without mercy so that this wasn;t a total dissapointment. After the events, the alien landed on the ground ten feet behind the target, waiting to see how his assault had done. his blade was still heald by his hip with the right-hand and his expression remained unchanged.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 3:53 pm

The strike was dodged, and the man Had zoomed, into the air, His speed was rather amazing, but a Werewolves senses were not to be underestimated, whether Sam was in Human or werewolf form. His eyes had already been lock on his target like a homing missiles, but all he could see was blur and an after image of the person, someone with the power of sight would not be able to see even through the naked eye. He had stepped back slowly, before enhances his speed in title time to move and get a distance from the man, 20 feet away. He dug his claws into the depths of the earth, and ripped a huge chunk of earth from where he stood. Lifting nearly 1000 tons of earth, and used it as a shield, The werewolf was not thinking, or using any form of his brain, it would seem his brain was dead, or some what but was not he was using the gut feeling and a 12th sense, as well as his inhuman instinct, if the glitching Pieced through the 1000 ton earth wall, then you would find, the Werewolf moving on the other side of the plain field, in a blur circling around the person, without getting tired, of course come this after the transform has reverted then The Human form of Sam, will feel the trauma and pain of the werewolf form for at least ten minutes. He would still be able to move, but not lastly once reverted.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 24th 2011, 4:11 pm

Zane Hataro examined the high amounts of rock the wolf-like creature ripped from the earth itself. Seemed the being's strength as quite high and would be one of their few assets in this battle, however, the being wasn't showing many signs of intellect. Zane wasn't the smartest of people, but he knew common sense and simple things. He followed the blur that was his opponent as the being circled the feild of battle. The alien smirked and toghtened his grip on the hilt of his pitch-black sword. He closed his eyes for a moment and focused, allowing his sense of hearing to concentrate in on the location of his opponent. Zane pressed his feet against the ground and prepared to begin the real fight. The energy flowing off his skin began to become a aura of black and the light around him was cutt off completely. Smirking beneath his cascade of energy, the alien shot forward at the circling demon, his speed at it's max creating a super-sonic boom that stretched across miles of land, winds following the sounds and a crater left in his place from the burst of speed. Instantly, he was infront of the werewolf with blade in both hands, Quickly, Zane brought his sword down point-blank with a wave of energy being dispursed fromn it straight for his opponent. If it hit, the blast would cutt very deeply into the being and cause high traces of blood-loss, some even getting on the alien's clothes of eternal darkness. Following up after that strike, Zane jumped back, and sent several more slashs of energy at his oponent, turning whenever they moved to aim at the new location. These attacks were all at full-speed, just as fast as he had just demonstrated. Each, if dodged, would slice many miles down into the ground.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 4:37 pm

He kept circling and circling around suddenly his mention begun to slow but he was still capable of moving fast, it was just some ins tease weight was pressed on him. What the bloody fuck was this shit? It was like his energy was slowing me down, after awhile he stopped and the man appeared instinctual in front of him despise him being stupid. His Werewolf Nature kick in and he raised his hands, and stopped the black from reaching down so he can do more damage. his eyes flicking sensing danger from this man, the stopping power had indeed sliced the skin of his palm, the body and flesh showing, but he was still kept, he looked at the man and spoke." GO to hell, you intrusions child, show some respect for your elders." HE said. His flesh and bone regeneration back to how it was and to 100%, He moved back letting go of blade, and then side stepping, the side step was also a blur, to dodge any form of vertical energy attack if given by the man, the Werewolf took a deep breath and begun to pat, not because of tiresome behavoir, but because he needed to think and let alone, come up something to stop this man from attacking him containing, He needed to find something else to do then to always dodge.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 24th 2011, 4:58 pm

Zane Hataro examined the regeneration of the being he was fighting. It seemed to be of quite a high-level, though it wasn't completely instant. He decided the best way to end this fight was to use a attack of such power that it left the being incapacitated and caused a instant knockout. Sure, they would still regenerate, but he still would win in that scenario. The alien warrior droped his blade and allowed it to cutt into the ground and stay there. He was done with it for now. Zane opened his right-hand and made it completely flat in the direction of the wolf-like being. He was done fooling around and now it was time this man see what a true fighter is capeable of. A black sphere appeared in his hand with red electricity moving around it. The aura around his body grew even thicker and the ground beneath his feet was being torn apart by the massiv torrents of gathering energy in one singuler focal point. The alien's power was reaching it's true level by this point, reaching levels byond human comprehension. It was what made Zane so powerful. The black energy was covering a twenty foot radius around him by this point as streams of it were all going into the colorless sphere, yet it didn't grow. Just as fast as more demonic power merged with it, the more it condensed. All that power would unleash as soon as the blast hit something. Last time he used a attack like this it managed to level an entire city to the ground. Zane watched all around him, waiting for the opponent to strike while he was charging. However, if they did so,it would be a big mistake. The alien stood his stance, power over-flowing.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 5:16 pm

Now the werewolf right now could be dumb, but he was not stupid he knew when danger was and that ball shit was danger zone, he Looked at the man, and licked his Lips, as to say, Good luck draining yourself. With that being licked, he turned around lunched himself at the speed of sound, and got as far as he could away from the ball, Hoping he would be far enough for the thing to not him right away, and hopefully he had covered enough land mass as to get away from him, If this attacked was done, The werewolf would go back to Check if the man had been drained from his foolish mistake as to insult the werewolf's heretic Knowledge of Insulate.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 24th 2011, 8:10 pm

Zane Hataro watched with a slight frown at the cowardice of his opponent. Running? Really? Stoping his charge, Zane simply absorbed his own energy back into his body and waited for the target to return from such a pathetic action. He quickly picked his blade back up and ran his left-hand over the steel. In a instant, a massiv black light shot out from the blade and the outer-layer of metal shattered as it transformed into Zane's own custom weapon, the plasmid sword. It looked pretty much the same as it's previous weapon aside from being slightly thinner and the very air around it being visible due to a massiv amount of heat that came off from the blade. The hilt was completely normal, but anything that touched the steel from this point would end up getting severly burned. As the wolf finally came back into the area, the alien looked over to him and spoke briefly, his tone obviously being of a bored emotion. "Running? Really? That's all you could do in that situation? Damn. if you always fight like that, then you're not even worth fighting."
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 25th 2011, 9:48 am

The werewolf came, back looking at the area, son of a bitch he can do that too, Damn this. The Werewolf thought as the Man spoke he looked into Zane's eyes and begun to speak." I ran with my own, nature. You were going leave me heavily wounded, what are you trying to archive, boy. That your the strongest? You might be, so what is your pours in this fight other then trying beat me down." HE asked slowly. the werewolf spoke, he eyed the blade, and begun to speak yet again, Now making his presents, much more coldly and stronger." I am guessing I am not worth fighting, if your trying to see if I can keep this transformation, I certainly can, I can keep as long as I wish, and as long as this boy inside me does not fight me, just to revert to human form. If I am really this cowardly, then I really need to take my leave, seeing as the waste of danger you have, I don't want to do anything dramatic, Inspect my Dumb Knowledge around me, Do you really expect a Werewolf to go right into that ball? Even the Stupidest and dumbest person on earth will not go into a bloody suicide mission. As for now this fight is over, I do hope we meet each other one day, maybe once I am more stronger and more capable of withstanding such strong attacks." With that said, The werewolf, got on all fours, and begun to move highly fast at the speed of sound, back at the city, and hopefully the man would not follow him?

(Thread is over over? And I ran away, or are we gonna continue by you follow me, or trying stop me?)

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 25th 2011, 2:45 pm

Zane Hataro heard the wolf-like being speak. It was true why he was challenging people. He wanted to test his skill to see if he was the best of the best, though, what was so wrong about that? This kid obviously didn't seem to like fighting as much as he did or else he wouldn't have ran away like that with his tail between his legs. Oh well, guess it was just time for round two. Zane just stood his ground alone, waiting for his next opponent to make their appearance in this area of darkness.

( ROUND 1 OVER)

Zane word count- 2528

Serigy Word Count- 2357
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top