The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Zane Hataro Application I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Zane Hataro Application I_vote_lcapZane Hataro Application I_voting_barZane Hataro Application I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Zane Hataro Application I_vote_lcapZane Hataro Application I_voting_barZane Hataro Application I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zane Hataro Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zane Hataro Application Empty Zane Hataro Application

Post by Zane Hataro February 20th 2010, 8:27 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: None
Title: Raien's Blade, fighter of 1000 weapon.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Race: Raienzo-Jin ( Alien)
Hair: Zane's Hair is slightly spiked around the back of his head and has a black color with slight red along the spiked part of his hair.
Eyes: Brown with a slight amount of Lightning-blue in the center of his right eye.
Height: 6.5
Weight: 246

Costume Descirption/Image: None

Personality: Zane, out of combat is a rather,hostile kind of person to new people he hasen't gotten to know very well yet. He would often act rude frequently and act without regard for people in such a case. After getting to know a person, Zane acts a slight bit nicer and gives some regard for them, but not much. His personality also is slightly altered from the time of day. In early morning, he is slightly more hostil and angered easier then other times of the day. At mid-day afternoon, he has a neutral-type of attitude following the basic information at the begining of the paragraph. Lastly, around night, Zane is oddly more hospitable to some people, alhough he doesn't know why he acts nicer at the time. In combat, he insults his opponent regardless of who they are to try and bring out their rage, so that they won't hold back. He uses a type of close-range combat involving weaponry such as, blades, chainsaws, and war-hammers. Zane trys to get into fights as much as possible and even enters other people's fights to entertain him self and test his skill.

History: Zane was born on planet Raien. A planet far away from earth and the entire solor system. His people were a combat-addicted race that focused on their fighting skill and power more then anything else. Zane's race had a high development rate but lived twice as long as the basic humans. He began training in the art of combat and manipulation of powers at the young age of three, although by his races standards that was an average for when members, who wanted to become combatants of the military began to train. At age 9 he had moved up to an elute-class to train those who have surpassed the basic level of combat and were taught the next advancement of their powers. The race all had similer powers with one small part of it changing from person to person. Each member had a different element that they could use with one type of weapon they were best at creating. Zane excelled in creating swords with curved edges, much like the basic japanese blade on earth. He discovered his elemental ability one day, while sparing against another member of the elite-class. At age 12, Zane joined the planet's army and went on many missions of war against other planets. At age 16, he was sent on a mission to planet Ezen,A rival planet to Raien, to conquer a small base to start an invasion from. Zane, along with two others of his race, who were sent to assist in it's capture conquered teh area and killed all of the area's people in sllightly over an hour. Unfourtunantly, the warriors of Ezen were only weak, because they sent a full-scale assault on planet Raien after the group had left. They were not informed of the happening until they headed back to Raien, after not being messaged of what to do next, and found the planet in ruin with dead bodies everywhere and no members of the race left alive. Since the three in the group were all male and un-able to repopulate, they each headed for a different part of the universe to fight and live until they eventually would die.

Powers: Zane has the ability to take the molicules used to make gas, solids, and liquids around him and form them together into a new form, similer to that of highly advanced alchemy. ( Like from full metal alchemist.) The weapons created, however, can only be close ranged, such as swords, chainsaws, and knives. Two unique characteristics of Zane's powers compared to the rest of his race, is that when using swords a high-voltage amount of lightning flows through the steel of the blade and shocks an opponent if it makes contact. The second characteristic, is that with some of his weapons, Zane creates a chain through the part of the weapon you would grip it from and use that chain to spin the weapon at high speed then throw it as a projectile. He can make up to three weapons at a time and turn the weapons back into their original state at any time before they were transformed.

PowerGrid:
Zane Hataro Application Zane_s10

Character Image/Description: Zane Hataro Application 63386311

Roleplay Sample This is from a bleach site I used to play.
Zane appeared at the center of the large under-ground area with his zanpakto out and already in it's shikai state. The reiatsu around it slowly melded with the zanpakto and Zane began to speak the incantation for one of his many customized kido skills," Materialize and manifest, kengen, hyoumei." As he said this, traces of reiatsu from the surrounding area began to form together into a sphere shape in-front of him. He melded a sample of his own spiritual pressure with the gathered reiatsu to cause it to take the shape of him-self. With his zanpakto in hand, Zane would thrust it into the manifesting reiatsu where the heart would be located transfering a spirit of some type from his zanpakto to the mold of reiatsu. It began to gain color and clothing resembaling that of Zane's creating an exact replica for a few moments. In a minute, the skin and clothing of the being would begin to invert to a more demonic appearance and a second zanpakto would form out of black reiatsu in it's hand looking identical to Zane's shikai.The demonic replica griped the hilt of the zanpakto and began to speak in a voice slightly deeper then Zane's original voice but still contained several similarties."Well well well, if it isn't that pathetic peice of trash. What the hell do you want" it asked while looking Zane in the eye with a killer intent look. " I wanted to have a rematch and show you who the real trash is here" Zane replied. " The real trash? Your the real trash here and always will be you pathetic peice of shit and if I have to beat the hell out of you to prove it I will," The, seemingly, hollow controlled replica responded. Zane grabed the hilt of his zanpakto and crouched into a battle stance with the point of his zanpakto facing to-ward the ceiling and the reiatsu around him draining faster into the blade. His replica also did the same, only with the point of the blade pointing down at the ground and the reiatsu around it turning a visable black that resembled the demonic nature of the hollowfied replica. The two stared at each-other in the stance for what seemed hours but was really only twenty seconds, and in a flash, the two flash-steped at each-other and swung their blades in the center of the arena, cracking the ground beneath them and starting a clash that would be determined by raw strength." Pathetic as ever, Zane. At this rate I'll start to take over again soon and you'll be revoked of your control of my power." Spoke the replicated hollow. " We will see." Zane responded." But, I'm not even warmed up yet." He began to charge the spiritual pressure around him into his zanpakto quicker, causing a faint wall of reiatsu to over-lap the steel of his zanpakto. As before, the hollow mimiced his movements and charged the black spiritual pressure it zanpakto had created having the same affect. " I'll end this quickly you weakling and claim control of you once again as I did before. You were weak then and your weak now." the hollow said before unleashing a giant blast of reiatsu out of it's zanpakto that tore the ground asunder and smashed Zane back thirty feet, as well as inflicting several cuts along his right arm. Blood began to drip down his arm and land on the hilt of his zanpakto." Well, atleast youv gotten stronger since last time....Maybe.. It's about time I stoped holding back" Zane said with the grip on his zanpakto tightening.Zane raised his zanpakto above his head and stared directly into the eyes of his hollow and said " I will show you, what true power is,now...Raienzo, consume the world around you and explode in a burst of true power.Ezen Raienzo." His zanpakto began to devour reiatsu at a remarkably fast rate with the speed increasing every second and over-flowing power surrounding the steel of his blade. Before he could finish, however. The hollow raised it's zanpakto as well and began to do the same process only with a much more demonic shroud of spiritual pressure. "... Damn, I almost forgot you could use anything I can. No matter. I'm still gona kick your ass" The reiatsu around them burst into an explosion of spiritual pressure and their zanpakto's melded into another state. The explosion of spiritual pressure shoke the entire arena apart and when the transformation finally reached it's peak the arena began to cave in. Wanting to end it quickly Zane charged all the reiatsu in his body and around him into his zanpakto charging up for one massiv blast to end it with, but as ussual the fucking hollow had the same damn idea. The walls of siritual pressure condensed around them causing craters to form all over the arena from their mere presence. In the final moments of the fight. Zane dashed for-ward at sound-breaking speeds at his hollow and swung his blade down at it, The hollow thrusted it's zanpakto up to block the attack and as the two blades made contact, the two walls of reiatsu joined together forming a intense feild of destructive force. " Now this ends!" They yelled in unison. Finally, the two let lose the full power of their zanpakto and a giant blast of spiritual pressure burst up, through the under-ground, and lit up the night-sky above the store-house. Smoke filled the falling under-ground and the hollow had been defeated and returned to Zane's body from it's defeat. After which. He limped back over to the exit and left the under-ground arena then watched as it crumbled and his zanpakto reverted to it's sealed-state. After a few minutes he fell unconschious at the spot from the recoil of the fight and stayed as such for several hours until he came too and slowly returned up to the store-house.

Last edited by Zane Hataro on February 21st 2010, 1:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Zane Hataro Application Empty Re: Zane Hataro Application

Post by Guest February 20th 2010, 9:07 pm

I like it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 20th 2010, 9:23 pm

Bigger pic please.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zane Hataro Application Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 20th 2010, 9:31 pm

Edited. Everything else good?
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 20th 2010, 11:16 pm

Bleach fan I see, well let another Admin take a look, I like it though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 21st 2010, 12:28 am

I like it to, but you need way more EP for those powers.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 21st 2010, 12:44 am

About three or so good?
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 21st 2010, 1:00 am

I'd say 4 at least. "Alchemy" at that level plus the electricity thing. Also does the molecular rearrangement work on organic material, like on people?
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 21st 2010, 1:09 am

Ok, edited. Anything else, and no. It only works on things like air,earth, water, and etc.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 21st 2010, 12:35 pm

4 will be fine, depending on the speed, I mean with higher EP you could do it much faster.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 21st 2010, 1:39 pm

At the current EP, how fast would you think I could make it in? about five seconds or so?
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 21st 2010, 1:42 pm

Yeah sounds right.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro February 21st 2010, 1:49 pm

Edited.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 February 21st 2010, 3:17 pm

Im no admin, but this seems pretty cool. Despite the fact that your bio sounds like a crossover fanfic between Superman and Dragon Ball Z (no offense ^_^), your character seems pretty original. And seeing how much you've already edited the character, it seems you actually care about making the character worthwile WITHOUT making it completely overpowered. So kudos on a job well done, and welcome to the site!

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 6th 2010, 1:03 am

Approved.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: