The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_voting_barFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_voting_barFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Freelancing Ain't Easy

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 Empty Re: Freelancing Ain't Easy

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 1:58 am

Fear froze every limb in his body.The hulk of a man Pain was approaching him.With the intent to harm.Without his notice a small tear crept its way down his face.He was truely scared of this man.The very fiber of his being screamed for him to run away."What do i do"He muttered to himself over and over as Pain approached.He couldn't die,not just yet.He still had to find who killed his mother.No way he was going to die yet.With a mental scream he commanded the water to do one simple thing.He commanded it to kill.So the water moved too fast for him too see.Moving with the highest amount of pressure it was capable of as Pain was only a few feet away.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 26th 2011, 2:42 am

Pain's momentum nearly came to a halt just a few feet before the little guy, being hit by a very powerful stream of water forced him to slow down dramatically. The big man guarded himself against the water pummeling into him, stepping forward through and putting the little guy in the same predicament he was in before. His opponent couldn't stop him, he would get to him this time with out interruption! His forearms took damage from the powerful attacks, his skin covered in cuts, tiny blood drops scattered across them. Pain's lips was covered in his own blood, and little more was running down his face from a small gash on his forehead; Sul-Fury was pretty strong.

Pain pushed through the attack and stood before the little man, grinning madly down at him, looking almost evil as he stared coldly into his eyes. He threw his two massive arms towards him, attempting to wrap him up in a bear hug. If it were successful, he would show him some real pain, at least until his buddy showed up.

Last edited by Pain on June 8th 2011, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 26th 2011, 11:24 am

He could see the two in the distance, Sean trying to hold Pain off as long as he can. He was at full strength now, no longer dizzy. His legs ran as fast as they would let him, but Pain would reach Sean before he could, even with the resistance.

It was still mid-day and the junkyard was active with machinery. A crane-operated claw arm swooped overhead past him and dropped off a load of scrap metal. On its return back to the pile, it swooped overhead again and Sul leapt up and grabbed onto the claw, suspending himself in the air. The machine quickly swung his body at a high velocity in Pain's direction, but he wouldn't let go until after he made contact. Sul lifted his feet up in a quick kicking motion trying to either stop Pain in his tracks, or knock both him and Sean to the ground if they were in a struggle together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 4 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 11:46 am

Pain almost indescribable filled his entire body.He could feel it.As the man wrapped his large arms around him.He thought he could feel his bones breaking.Conciousness began to fade as the pain began to swim about his head.Limbs growing heavy and body going limp.He was going to die now,or so it felt."I can't die now.Not now in a place like this"He thought weakly.Unable feel tears that came down his face steadily.He weakly commanded the water to move.To focus all the pressure all in one point.The back of Pains head.If that didn't at the most knock him unconcious it would stun him for a second.Hopefully he could concentrate through the pain and do it.So biting his lower lip he tried to concentrate.A small stream of blood tricking from his lip.Giving him the smallest moment of clarity.Enough apparently as the water rushed at high speed at the back of Pains head.Then for a brief second he dipped into the dark sea of uncounciousness as the water lost no pressure.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 26th 2011, 7:43 pm

Pain's massive muscular arms wrapped completely around the little man and began squeezing the life out of him immediately. He had no intentions of killing the man, but he did intend to put him through painful punishment. The big man held back on his strength, he was sure that if he pushed it too far he'd end up crushing him. If he were to squeeze any harder, the small man's bones would shatter under the pressure. Pain softly chuckled, his mad man's grin fading into a sadistic smirk as he stared down into his opponent's eyes. He treated this fight just like a villain would have, but it was still just a test. The big man saw his opponent's strength begin to dwindle, he was barely clinging on and would lose conciousness very soon. "Lights out." He stated coldly as he applied one last violent squeeze, he then released the little man from his grasp and allowed him to fall to the floor. During that brutal bear hug, Pain had let his guard down and nearly forgot about Sul-Fury! He would turn around quickly to look for him, but as he spun around a powerful blast of water slammed directly into his face. 'Shit.' He thought to himself just before the attack connected, sending Pain flying over the little man for a brief moment before slamming into the ground. He hadn't expected a counter attack like that, he thought he had that water punk for sure!

Pain landed on his back with a crash, that blow to the face surely hurt like hell. His face was even more bruised up now, but the injuries were hard to notice on his skin. The attack made him a little dizzy, moving to sit up and rub his head. He intended to quickly rise to his feet and finish the fight with Sul-Fury, but that plan was interrupted. Sul-Fury landed on Pain with both feet and dug them into the big man's chest. Pain groaned out in agony as he was stomped back into the ground. It took him a brief moment to get over the damage dealt to him, leaving him open for another attack, but he couldn't let that stop him! Despite his injuries, he would try to grab the man's ankles and fling him off of him. The big man couldn't let himself lose like that!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 26th 2011, 8:09 pm

Not fast enough..!! Sean was losing consciousness fast, and he couldn't get there in time. The crane swooped in as Pain crushed Sean until he gave up no more resistance. Sean got a last attack in with his power, knocking Pain to the ground. The crane swooped over the two and Sul leapt off feet first. Pain started to get up but was pinned back down by two powerful legs.

Sul crouched over to deliver a savage onslaught of blows to Pain's face without letup, but but was grasped by his ankles and hurled over Pain's head. Despite both of their strength, they both only weighed so much, and they both could lift heavier objects than a single being. Sul landed on the back of his neck and collarbone, sliding for a few feet before coming to a halt. Not near enough damage. Pain kept throwing Sul, but he kept coming back for more. The damage would have to be way more significant than that. He rolled over and scrambled to his feet.

Looking at Sean, he couldn't help but feel pity. He almost felt like this was a bad idea to begin with. He should have never agreed to allow Sean to be a part of this, knowing that some day, he'd have to endure pain like that. And Sul wouldn't be able to protect him. He'd have to just watch... He returned his glare to Pain, which by now he had enough time to get to his feet as well. His compassion for Sean turned into a burning heart, a raging spirit towards Pain. His face felt like like twitching sensation all over.

Sul let out an agonizing warcry, flinging spit from his mouth as he charged towards Pain. He swung his arms violently at the man, attempting to break him further.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 8:21 pm

Unconciousness swept over him like a wave.The last concious thing he remembered was the feel of the ground as he fell against it.Now all there was ,was the darkness.He knew he wasn't dead.Only knocked out from pain.Now Sul was left to fight Pain by himself.He was unable to help.Unable to do anything against that man.The man named Pain.Once again he couldn't help anyone.First the murder of his mother,then being unable to stop his fathers suicide.Finally the accidental murder of those people.All because he couldn't control his power.All because he was too weak to do anything to help.Then he felt something.His being felt cold,and he could see a light.Ignoring all ever mentioned notions of "not going toward the light".He did just that.Feeling as if he had just broken through the surface of some kind of water.Eyes slowly and weakly opening to see Sul and Pain fighting.For how long they had been he didn't know,but all he did know was that.His body felt like it had been hit by a truck.How did he know how that felt?Well lets just say he has had experience with trucks.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 26th 2011, 10:39 pm

Pain had been dizzy from both of their attacks, making it difficult to stop Sul from getting in a few good punches on his face before he could toss him off. His injuries were not severe, but he still needed a moment to recover. His healing factor was far too slow to help him at the moment, right now he relied completely on his own endurance and stamina. He slowly got back to his feet, and his face still didn't appear to be in that bad of shape. He moved his right hand to rub the side of his face as he spoke up in his rough voice. "For a moment there. I couldn't see straight." He softly chuckled at himself, he had taken a lot of damage, and most of it was dealt to his face. These guys had proven that they're tough to him, but this was too much fun to end just yet. Pain always loved a good fight.

The big man felt the pain in his chest too, but he wouldn't let that stop him. He could sustain far more damage than that, and he was sure this guy had a lot left in him too. Pain was slightly dizzy still, but he prepared himself for his charging opponent. Three wild punches got in quickly on him, but he made sure not to let any of them get to his face. He put his guard up, protecting himself against the strikes with his massive arms. Pain had no choice but to fight defensively at the moment and quickly pushed himself forward towards Sul-Fury, attempting to ram into him with his forearms.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 26th 2011, 11:22 pm

He was doing it, they had worn out Pain. He was fighting defensively on Sul now on his angered blaze of an attack, but his anger wore out slightly at the thought of him winning. Landing a blow, and a second blow, then a third. Pain's forearm swept up and dug into his chest, pushing him back. He staggered a few steps backwards before stopping himself.

The crane swept overhead again, carrying a pile of rubble to its next destination. Sul leapt up into the air and grabbed onto the base of a street lamp. He pried it loose from the claw's grasp, and gravity took its course. Sul-Fury fell from the sky, swinging a large beam of steel down with two hands, trying to crush Pain with it.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 11:50 pm

His sight became more focused.As he rose back from the depths of unconciousness.Pain and Sul still locked in fierce combat.A perfect chance for him to help.Though his body felt weak after that massive bear hug.He knew that he had to help.In some way this was his fight to.After all he got hit by a car and lived.Not many people his size can make a claim like that.So wearily and weakly he tried to stand up.Muscles and joints creaking in protest as he stood up.Trying again to commmand the water in the area to follow his command.This time it wouldn't be water launched at Pain.This time it would be hail of the highest density.Still at the pressure he was using before.All aimed at Pains legs.As a drop of blood fell from his nose.The water twitched trying to respond.A spurt of blood shooting from both nostrils.Vision blurring.He was unable to do the attack.Too weak to do anything.So he tried again.Hopefully this time yeiled better results.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 27th 2011, 12:37 am

Pain successfully put some distance between him and Sul, shoving him several feet away. He quickly shook his head almost like a dog, trying to get it back together and shake off the injuries he had sustained. He was hurting, but he wasn't in nearly agony enough to cripple him; he was one of the toughest guys around after all. He looked up to see his opponent swinging a street light down at him. He had just enough time to react and roll to the right, barely escaping the heavy piece of steel. That was a close call, it wouldn't have felt good if he let that hit him. Pain quickly rose to his feet and returned to his fighting stance, he would be better prepared now. The big man moved in to make an attack on him, cocking his right fist back for a heavy punch when get got close enough.

Pain completely took his attention off of the water guy who's name he still didn't know, figuring that he would be out cold for awhile.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 27th 2011, 12:50 am

Still holding onto the large beam of steel, Pain closed the gap between them and came in with a heavy punch. The punch slammed against his jaw bone with a painful crack sound, flinging his head to the right.

Sul threw the base of the streetlamp forward at Pain's gut, and thrusted up a foot to kick it as hard as he could. If it bounced off Pain's gut, he'd kick it back at him on the recoil. If Pain caught it, it'd hopefully knock him back.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 27th 2011, 1:03 am

His hand shot up to staunch the blood.Still commanding the water to move.To form into highly condensed hail.At the highest pressure he could musture.Which was just a bit below his maximum power.Head swimming.A small drip of blood slipping between his fingers.He was aiming for Pains knee.Trying to cause him to stumble,or maybe even damage his leg.Either way was good enough for him.As long as he could do some damage."Lets see you witstand this"He whispered wiping the blood from his face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 27th 2011, 1:24 am

Pain's punch connected, sending his opponent sliding back a foot or two from his position. He smirked in satisfaction, thinking he was getting back into this fight and turning it around.

Sul tossed the piece of steel towards his gut, but the big man wouldn't just let himself get hit like that. He easly caught it as it was thrown at him, but the force of it colliding into his hands sent him sliding back a few feet. He swung the metal pole horizontally and released it as he did so, trying to hit Sul-Fury's side.

Whether that attack connected or not, a torrent of water would pummel into the back of Pain's knee. He winced as he was forced down onto one knee, but he would only be down for a moment. He quickly recovered and got back onto two feet. Pain had two opponents again, and he was stuck between both of them. He'd have to focus on dealing with Sul for now, he was the closest and if the biggest threat at the moment. Pain couldn't ignore that water punk anymore, he had to keep an eye on him too. He stood defensively, waiting for his opponents to make a move.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 27th 2011, 1:50 am

His attack backfired completely, as the streetlamp was turned against him. The steel pole swung at his side and hit him directly in the ribs. The streetlamp bent and curved on the impact, and sent Sul flying into a scrap heap. Not a cushiony landing for a normal being, with rusty nails and metal spokes. But with Sul-Fury's thick skin, he landed in the pile as if it were a pile of leaves. His body flattened an impression of his figure with spread out arms.

He thought he was okay but slow to get up. It had been in a while where he had received a heavy blow physically. His ribs ached as he got up, and hobbled a bit, but tried to regain his posture as he faced off with Pain again. He threw his fists down at his sides, not sure of his next movements. He'd wondered if Pain had enough, or if he had just gotten started.

Sul nodded his head up and down, indicating a reassurance of himself to continue. But he'd hoped Sean would stay out of it from here on out. That kid was done, as far as he was concerned. If he continued, Sean could get seriously hurt trying to protect him. His eyes darted up at Pain, before shouting.

"Squirt, stay out of this. You're going to seriously hurt yourself. If you keep going, I'll forfeit. Take a breather kid, it'll be over soon. But yer' done here, and you did a good job."

Sul took off running at Pain again, hopefully to finish this once and for all. He thrusted out his hand forward and tried to grab Pain's entire head, raise it into the air and smash him down on the ground.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 27th 2011, 1:15 pm

He took in two deep breaths.Feeling all the pressure in his head seem to melt away.Summonning a small pool of water to clean his face off."Stop calling me that!!My name is not Squirt! It's Sean,S e a n."He yelled to Sul just a bit annoyed by the name that man insisted on refering to him as.He wasn't that small.Sul was just really big.Though Sul was probably right this time.If he tried to fight Pain anymore it could end badly."All right i'm leaving this guy to you"He sighed allowing Sul to do this by himself.Taking himself a seat on the hood of a rusty and broken car.Legs crossed,head resting in the palms of his hands.Though before leaving the fight he took the liberty to use all the water he gathered to freeze all the ground in a 200 square foot area of Sul and Pain.To make things more interesting that is
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top