The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_voting_barFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_voting_barFreelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Freelancing Ain't Easy

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 Empty Re: Freelancing Ain't Easy

Post by Arcana February 24th 2011, 9:00 pm

He watched in awe and fear as Pain approached him.Not letting up on the pressure with the hope it could at least bring him to a temporary halt.Sulfury was the only one at the moment who had any hope of taking this man on."THINK FAST SQUIRT GIVE ME A BOOST"Sulfury yelled emerging from the junk pile.Though he didn't like being called squirt he listened to the command.Allowing some water to pool beneath Sulfurys feet and propel the man with twice the pressure he was attacking Pain with."Kick his ass"Sean yelled to Sul while still keeping his concentration.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 25th 2011, 12:16 am

With a cocky smirk clinging to his face, Pain continued to push through the powerful stream of water instead of being pushed back and only suffered minor injuries to his forearms. Thanks to his god-like strength and endurance, the big man was slowly stepping closer and closer to the little water guy. A head on attack wouldn't work so well against Pain, especially one he was prepared for and guarded against. He was only a moment away from wrapping his massive arms around the little man when his ally Sul-Fury slammed into Pain with his shoulder. The big man hadn't seen that coming, he expected that guy to be out longer than that. This guy was tougher than he thought, and he had just saved his ally from a brutal bear hug. These two worked well together for being new to the super hero thing.

Pain went hurling through the air for a moment with Sul-Fury before slamming into the ground and skidding across it. When the two of them finaly came to a halt, the big man was pinned underneath his tough skinned foe. It had hurt to be tackled and hit the ground like that, but it wasn't enough to keep Pain down. He wouldn't waste anytime or hold back at all, attempting to shove both his hands into the shoulder's of his foe, trying to launch him off.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 25th 2011, 1:35 am

The two combatants collided and rolled into the ground. It felt good to get back into this fight again, knowing Pain's real potential level. When they came to a halt, Sul came out on top. He winded up a punch aimed for Pain's face but was shoved in the chest, which separated the two. His body rolled to the side, and he got up quickly to his feet.

Sean would keep his distance, he had to. And Sul had to make sure that Pain never touched him. "Keep in his face, and don't let him out of your reach." He thought. Sul-Fury kicked a rear vehicle axle up to his arms, grabbed it and swung the heavy oblong bundle of steel at at Pain's skull with both arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Freelancing Ain't Easy - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 25th 2011, 4:27 pm

He watched the two nervously.It seemed it would take more than what he was doing to stop Pain.So he had to think of something quickly.With much effort he extended his reach once again.This time exerting a greater force.Commanding more water to converge on this spot.A massive amount of pain surging through his head like a flood.Followed by a small drop of blood coming from his nose.As a great amount of water joined the already great mass gathered.Now he was going to have to use the full extent of his power.A large mass of water was hovering over the junkyad.Casting a large shadow over it."it's now or never"He said to himself clenching his fist.Now all he had to do was wait for Sul to move out of the way.Cause he had no idea what damage the full pressure he could create would do.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 25th 2011, 9:16 pm

After shoving Sul-Fury off of him, Pain quickly rose to his feet and got back into his fighting stance. He had to make sure to keep an eye out for that punk with the water tricks, he could be dangerous if Pain was caught off guard. Right now his main focus was the guy who could take a punch to the face from him, something he respected. He held a cocky smirk on his face as his opponent grabbed a weapon; not his style. He put up his forearms to cover his face, blocking just before he swung the piece of steel. Pain was sent sliding back a few feet from the force of the attack. but the steel easily broke against the big man's skin, leaving Sul-Fury with out a weapon. He quickly recovered from the blow and moved in to throw a heavy low punch from his left hook, aiming it towards Sul-Fury's gut.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 25th 2011, 9:25 pm

The swing made contact, but broke on Pain's block. Sul immediately dropped the fragmented weapon tossing it to the side and prepared for the next blow. He thrusted his right palm down to redirect the blow down too low to make contact.

He had a mentally prepared set of combo punches in mind, as he threw a left hook, and then immediately a right. If successful, his opponent would hopefully be dazed enough for him to sweep his leg and then swing a closed fist down in the gut as he fell, knocking him down forcefully to the ground. Hopefully, he'd completely immobilizing his opponent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 25th 2011, 9:35 pm

"dammit i need Sul to move if I want this to work"He thought frantically as the drop of blood fell from his chin.Sul probably now had a grasp of what he was up against,but still he had probably little chance.That man had a strange aura about him.As far as Sean was concerned he was a monster.While Sul made his attack,he would attack Pain from behind.Like he was taught to do.So the water moved at a thought angled behind Pain.Then he made his move.A stream of highly pressurized water at the large mans back.The water had enough power to decimate a city block or two."Sul i suggest you move outta the way"He called a trace of pain in his voice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 25th 2011, 11:33 pm

Pain's punch was luckily batted away by his fierce opponent, and a moment later powerful left punch from him then slammed into side of his face. The big man couldn't guard in time, taking the full force of the attack, but holding his ground and preparing for the next. The punch was strong enough to bust Pain's lip, but it was still not enough to stop him; the minor injury would heal soon anyway. As the mighty right hook came towards Pain, his left hand moved up to catch it, reacting just in time to stop the attack with his super strength. He instantly tightened his grip around the his opponent's fist, trying to ensure that he wouldn't be able to escape or do anything. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that water punk scheming something, he knew he had to do something and quick. Pain had been in situations like this before, he just had to use their teamwork against them. The big man moved his free hand towards Sul-Fury's wrist and if he was uninterrupted, he would tightly squeeze with all his might and spin him around, putting him in front of the deadly oncoming water attack. If successful, they would both be hit, but Sul-Fury would take most of the damage.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 26th 2011, 12:11 am

Much to his satisfaction he finally landed a hit, but his combo attack was interrupted with Pain grabbing his right fist. He tried to push it forth free but Pain held it there firmly. "What is this guy..." He thought. "I've yet to have fought someone who can match my strength...

Pain now had the upper hand on him. He clasped to arms around Sul-Fury's arm and hurled him at the oncoming water assault Sean had brewing. He flinched to brace for impact but the blast never hit him. Sul landed on his chest and tumbled across the dirt ground. "Oomph! .... Sorry Squirt..." he pushed his arms against the ground and got up to a knee. "I guess I'm not as strong as I thought I was..."

How could this be. Someone with enough strength and durability to match his own. Usually he could take on several opponents at once. But this was different. An opponent with his abilities or better was suddenly an immense task. He reflected back on his battle with three android warriors. How damaged he was, close to the brink of death. He was nowhere close to that yet. Sul grasped a clawed hand through the ground, clasping some dirt on the ground.

"But I'm definitely not down yet!!"

He whipped around and chucked it at Pain's eyes. He kicked his feet off and sprinted at Pain in a bull rush, trying to tackle him down to the ground, pin his neck to the floor and land two jabs to his face.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 12:23 am

"Yes its gonna hit him"He thought to himself alittle encouraged.Watching as the immense stream of water rush towards pain.Then the most unexpected thing that he thought would ever happen.Well it happened.Pain picked Sul up and threw him toward the large water stream."Dammit!If he is hit by that it could trash him!"He cursed trying to command the water to stop.Mind screaming for it to stop at the top of its mental capabilities.Another drop of blood coming out of his nose.The water slowing down a little."stop dammit stop"He cursed silently more blood coming from his nose.He should have thought of what could have happened.Should have considered that Pain would do something like this.Its not that he had any problem with killing or maiming anyone.Just that he couldn't find himself hurting Sul."Stop goddamn you"He cursed out loud as the gush of water stopped.A gush of blood spurting from his left nostril."Sul you better take him down"He panted falling to his knees.Water returning to the large cloud above the junkyard.Feeling dizzy almost about to faint,or thats how it felt anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 26th 2011, 12:50 am

The big man smirked confidently as he successfully forced Sul-Fury in the way of his allies attack, but unfortunately it didn't go as planned. His ally was capable of controlling his water powers well enough to call off the attack just before it slammed into his friend, but it left him temporarily drained. Pain hadn't expected such control and discipline from this water punk, this guy had potential. They both clearly did, but Sul-Fury seemed more like the type of guy Pain would roll with. Now it was just those two left to battle, at least for the moment. "You punks aint half bad." He stood tall and confident with his powerful arms at his sides, waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet.

Pain hadn't expected a surprise attack like that and was temporarily blinded by the dirt tossed into his eye. His hands immediately moved to wipe his eyes, quickly cleaning them out so he could see. He was forced to let his guard down and was viciously tackled into the floor by his opponent. It all happened so quickly, Pain was standing one moment and pinned to the ground the next. Two mighty jabs were sent into his face one after another before he could register what was happening and prepare a counter. His face was busted up a little more, but he had some of the toughest skin around; his foe seemed the same way. It surely didn't feel good to be hit like that, but it got the adrenaline pumping even more. Pain would quickly retaliate by lunging both his hands towards the throat of his foe. If successful he would try to choke his opponent out before tossing him off.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 26th 2011, 1:06 am

Two hands thrusted up at Sul's neck, and attempted to crush his trachea. Sul knew his opponent was strong, he felt his immense strength. Immense strength that he knew had won the battle over his own. But he had to overcome it somehow. At first he tried to pry one of the arms off his neck, while keeping Pain pinned, but he was too strong.

Sul's vision started to blur, and his head ached, as his air intake was reducing. He resulted to his same tactic, while he was on top of sending jab after jab aimed at Pain's face.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 1:18 am

All that filled his sight was a grainy blur.Pain shooting through his head.Body feeling extremely weak.It felt like he would collapse but he knew he couldn't.He had to help Sul.God only knows what would happen if Pain got his hands on him.Wiping his eyes his vision slowly returned to normal.To see Pain chocking Sul.He wanted to act but,he need a second to rest or he would be drained.So he allowed himself only a few seconds to rest.Wiping away the blood trying to seep into his mouth."No way i'm going to be useless here"he muttered standing to his feet.Ready to try another high pressured attack,or at least half ready.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 26th 2011, 1:38 am

Pain continued to strangle Sul-Fury wit all his might, not holding back even the slightest on the extremely tough super human. He squeezed his neck tightly, nearly anyone else would have had died but this man could withstand the punishment. He could tell his choke hold was starting to take effect, but his opponent starting swinging wildly into his face. He could have kept the his grip and choked him until he was unconscious, but then his face would have been pummeled in to the ground. Pain could handle the punishment, but it would have messed up his face for awhile. His best option was to just toss him off before he could get too many punches in, but two got in before he managed to toss him off anyway. Despite that, Pain quickly rose to his feet and examined his situation. That water punk was gathering another attack! He had a moment while Sul-Fury recovered, allowing him to switch targets. He turned his focus to the water kid and took off sprinting towards him. What ever this guy had planned Pain intended to just try and push through. If Pain were to reach him it wouldn't mean anything good for the little guy.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 26th 2011, 1:49 am

Sul tumbled to the ground as he was thrown off, and shook his head. He gasped in a large breath of air, filling his lungs, recovering from his blurred vision. He could hear Pain running off after Sean in the distance.

"No!"

It was his plan to keep him away from Sean. Sean was the ace up his sleeve, his wild card that gave him an edge in this fight. He got to his feet and ran, staggering a bit and fell on his right shoulder. It took him a moment to get back up but he took off running after Pain, he had a good head start on him.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 26th 2011, 1:58 am

Fear froze every limb in his body.The hulk of a man Pain was approaching him.With the intent to harm.Without his notice a small tear crept its way down his face.He was truely scared of this man.The very fiber of his being screamed for him to run away."What do i do"He muttered to himself over and over as Pain approached.He couldn't die,not just yet.He still had to find who killed his mother.No way he was going to die yet.With a mental scream he commanded the water to do one simple thing.He commanded it to kill.So the water moved too fast for him too see.Moving with the highest amount of pressure it was capable of as Pain was only a few feet away.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top