The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Red Wolf I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Red Wolf I_vote_lcapRed Wolf I_voting_barRed Wolf I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Wolf Empty Red Wolf

Post by Guest December 24th 2010, 2:01 am

Sylvania (Sill) Somerset
Super Villain Name:
Red Wolf
Title:
Red, for short, when she's in costume. But when she's not incognito, people call her Sill as a nickname.
Alignment:
Hero; teetering on the edge of neutral.
Race:
Human/Mutated
Hair:
Naturally blonde, but she dyes it a light chestnut color.
Eyes:
Brown.
Height:
5'5"
Weight:
130 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Red Wolf’s attire consists mostly of black; not gaudy or flashy in any way so as to not attract attention to herself. She has a black shirt, and pants, and a slightly lighter leather jacket which she considers her ‘signature’ item. She is almost never seen without a cigarette when in costume, since she tries to maintain an edgier look than her alter ego

However, the clothes don't really matter when she's in her 'true' alter-ego form. She maintains the appearance of a small Red Wolf.
Red Wolf Redwolf

Personality:
Sill is laid-back and sarcastic, a firm believer in the power of words. She is a wonderful arguer, and lord help you if you get into a pissing match with her. She could chew your head off talking if she wanted to. She absolutely loves to chatter it up, the problem is is that she has no idea when to stop talking, so people take her for kind of an airhead and don't listen to all the absolutely wonderful things she has to say (that is if you like listening to book reviews and ramblings about past relationships).

She is very good at working under pressure, actually preferring it. If she’s not under stress while she is working, she’s probably slacking off and procrastinating. Which is why she waits until last minute to get something done, because even though she might go into a fit of unbridled anger and annoyance at anyone who tries to help or even talk to her, she’ll probably get the job done, and at least do it okay.

She is described as being 'funny,' something that irks her to the very core. When she meets new people, she has this weird thing where she puts on an act to make her seem like she's a calm, collected young woman, when in fact, it's like someone fed a four year old energy drinks. This tends to come out almost immediately after she opens up.

History:
Born in a radical Christian family, Sylvania was brought into protective custody when she was around five, due to ‘excessive amounts of violence in the family unit.’ She was subsequently passed from foster home to foster home until a loving, if not a bit eccentric, family adopted her. Sill’s adoptive parents enrolled her in archery lessons at the age of six, and they made her stick with it until she was eighteen and had to go away to college.

Despite her above average intelligence, Sill wasn’t very studious, and she dropped out of college when she was nineteen. Running low on money and threatened by numerous landlords, she participated in a medical study showing the effects of genetic bonding and animal to human cell regeneration. This was probably a mistake.

A few weeks after the study, almost every one of the participants died, leaving Sill the sole survivor. As such, she was immediately brought in to be poked and prodded, but the determined that nothing was wrong with her after a few months of research, and they let her on her merry way.

When she was nineteen, the first shift happened. She was making toast, and suddenly, she felt a tickling in the back of her throat. For some reason, she layed down on the kitchen floor and after a while, she noticed fur and such popping out of places it shouldn’t be popping out of. And in a few minutes, she was completely lupine.

She decided to keep this bit to herself, and it’s actually working out quite well for her.

Powers:
Sill Somerset can transform herself into a member of the species Canis lupus rufus, or, to be simpler, a small Red Wolf. It's a pretty ugly process in the making, which is why she wears the baggy costume to hide it, and it can take, depending on how her mood is, up to a complete minute to fully 'shift' into her wolf form. As a human, no trace of the wolf form can be seen, so there are no ears popping out of her scalp or a tail or anything like that, but she absolutely does have heightened senses. She can see, hear, and smell visibly better than the average human. But just so, she can't speak when she's a wolf, but she is aware of her surroundings, if not a little more primal than she would be if she was in her human form. In her wolf form, she can execute attacks that are.... pretty much anything that a wolf can do, along with the planning and strategy that comes along with having coherent thoughts. As a human, she is stronger than the average woman, but not by much. She could hold her own in a fight, at least scuffing up the other guy enough for her to get away. She's a freaking miracle with a bow and arrow, but that's probably due to extensive training rather than her lupine senses, although they sure don't hurt.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 2
Fighting Skills: 5

Character Image/Description:
Red Wolf Girl_by_Cushart
Sill is light skinned, with an even tone throughout her entire body. The only inconsistencies are the small number of freckles she has and a few scars littered here and there. She has a rather large nose, upturned a little, and almond-shaped brown eyes. She is of average height, but she is fairly muscular. Her hair is a light brown color. She wears attire that isn't flashy in the slightest, almost always choosing to wear what she wears to work out to do daily activities such as grocery shopping. She does, however, have to wear more modest clothing to her work, but it is usually just a sweater and some jeans.

Roleplay Sample:
It was kind of different, the way she acted when she was around her landlord.

He was asking for rent almost daily now, and Sill knew that she was probably going to get evicted soon, because to be honest, she had no money whatsoever. Also, she had gotten expelled from yet another school, and she hadn't informed her parents yet. So that was great.

"Coffee, tea? Cookies?" Sill offered. The landlord waved his hand in a condescending manner that made Sill want to punch him in the nose. She sat down.

“Take a load off,” she said, and the jerk sat down in her chair.

“Miss Somerset, you do realize that you are overdue six months in your payments?” Sill nodded, folding her hands.

“And you do realize that I’m going to take legal action if you don’t pay?” Sill once again nodded.

“Well, I’m glad we see eye to eye.” he said, and then pulled out a briefcase. Sill raised a brow.

“What is that?” she asked. He smirked.

“I noticed something odd about you the day you moved in. It only escalated. You stay indoors, you’re a recluse, you only leave to go to work…” he grinned, and Sill’s heart rate started to pick up.

“I know what you are.” he said, venom dropping off of his tongue. Sill stood.

“And Miss Somerset, I really think that due to you profession, you should have enough money to pay rent.”

This confused Sill and she sat down.

“Wait. What?”

“You’re a prostitute aren’t you? I can tell by the way you dress and act. I say… if you’d offered me your… ‘services,’ I might just have relented.” he said, smirking wildly.

Sill punched him in the nose. It was bloody and it went everywhere and the next day, she was on the streets.

((I'm always pretty nervous when I post a new app to a new site, so if I did anything wrong, just... you know... haha,))

Last edited by Mockingbird on December 24th 2010, 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : A few typoes. Sorry 'bout that.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Red Wolf Empty Re: Red Wolf

Post by VivaLaCult December 24th 2010, 2:07 am

This seems cool, you don't need 4 EP for this powers though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red Wolf Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2010, 2:21 am

Alrighty, I can change that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 24th 2010, 1:28 pm

I would honestly say you only need to EP

Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red Wolf Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2010, 1:29 pm

Haha, alrighty. I changed it, then. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 24th 2010, 1:37 pm

Approved.

Red Wolf Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 7:44 am

Trashing inactive character. If you want to use this again just ask and I can easily move it back. Just trying to clean things up. Spidey
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down