The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Wolf's Power I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wolf's Power

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf's Power Empty Wolf's Power

Post by Lionheart April 1st 2010, 11:47 am

Hi guys,

Wolf especially and anyone in general dont take this as bashing but regardless of the outcome I need to express my opinion. And im not whining because my powers are not powerful enough or my character isn't strong enough it is a simple adress of game balance.

Essentially his powers are not balanced at all. As he is able to maintain a charge AND move at super speed. Essentially as wolf stated faster than the eye can follow. So presently in fort knox he can move as super super speed and has the contained power of a raptor missile which he also stated could destroy fort knox.

Now if he was unable to maintain a charge while moving that would be fair(er). But the combination of these powers is just too much for a balanced character. And please dont bring this down roleplaying ability (IE this character could do that..and this character can do this) its not as simple a matter as that.

I think quite simply that the ability to generate a nuclear blast makes a mockery of the disallowed powers and is fair more dangerous than any power on the disallowed list. And a power on this level should have far more limitations than presently it has.

Thanks guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolf's Power Lionhe11
Lionheart
Lionheart

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Job : Assistant forensic phycologist
Humor : Lots!
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Power Empty Re: Wolf's Power

Post by Guest April 1st 2010, 12:21 pm

yes the super speed ijs because I put my points to my speed if you got problems with that then you got a problem with alot.

Second of all yes I can charge my power stop the charge and move but I can not charge anymore until that power is used and if I do it starts all over.

3rd of all if you read the speeds you would know that 6th speed is faster than the eye can see I did not make that the owner of the site did so take it up with Pain.

and 4th of all get off of my back about Nuke I'm sick of every time I turn around someone has got something to say if you want to make someone one stronger work on it instead of crying about it.I have been here too long to listen to some cry baby complain about everything I do.

And last stop bringing up my Nuke I set charge limits and rules if you can't stop it that's your problem but I have given him plenty of disadvantages in battle so leave me alone or I will take this as a personal matter and report it as such.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart April 1st 2010, 12:33 pm

and last of all get off of my back about Nuke I'm sick of every time I turn around someone has got something to say if you want to make someone one stronger work on it instead of crying about it.I have been here too long to listen to some cry baby complain about everything I do.

First of all grow up you immature little prick, get over your emo persecution complex as I stated in the start it's about game balance. Not anything personal against you unless you identify yourself as one with your character (Which is a tad silly). If you think im the only one who has voiced concerns about nukes's powers you are sadly mistaken. I was trying to make a point and not attack you which if you bothered to read my post fully you would have understood. Oh and from the sounds of it wolf the only one crying is you...

yes the super speed ijs because I put my points to my speed if you got problems with that then you got a problem with alot.

No I dont have problems with you having super speed the fact you could randomly charge to full and carry that charge while running super fast? That I believe is a problem.

3rd of all if you read the speeds you would know that 6th speed is faster than the eye can see I did not make that the owner of the site did so take it up with Pain.

I never said you had the reading for speed 6 wrong.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolf's Power Lionhe11
Lionheart
Lionheart

Number of posts : 46
Job : Assistant forensic phycologist
Humor : Lots!
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2010, 12:39 pm

Don't call me immature you self caniving self centered over bearing....I'll let you finish that sentance.

Yes other people have voiced concerns those are the same people i've smacked into the ground so jealousy comes into play.

Next I was approved by the head honcho himself and Viva has agreed that my disabilities work with my power and even Slam has backed off and left it alone.

So I can charge up hold it and move am I suppose to just stand there and get hit because I have made a good character no I have the right to charge and move.If I was charging while moving that's one thing but I am holding a charge as did alot of comic heros themselves so leave me alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 1st 2010, 12:57 pm

I was under the impression that moving got rid of charge levels so I believe she has a point Wolf, sorry dude. Like I've said, you have the single strongest character as far as powers go. Yes the charge levels helped but being able to move faster than the eye can percieve while holding a nuclear blast is a bit much.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2010, 1:05 pm

Ok since Slam said something I will reply.

I can not move with the power of a nuke that is a full charge and I have to get rid of it.However I feel anything under a Nuke since it is not a full charge I should have the right to move after I hit it and move while holding it otherwise I can be smacked around constantly.So I do not move with the full charge of a Nuke but with anything under I can hold it while moving but I must unleash it to attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro April 1st 2010, 3:46 pm

Not siding with anyone, but Nuke can be killed. All you have to do is bind him with chains or paralyzde his legs then attackk him close-combat. May take awhile, but with his strength, once he is binded he is fucked over, or if his legs get paralyzed that basically removes the factor of speed from his arsenal. If he used the explosions in close-range like that he would also damage him self with the attack. If the bitch just runs around and charges 24/7 in combat then just keep persuing him . If you keep attacking he won't be able to stop and charge any, as long as you have 4 durability or so, that should make you fine for awhile before you take any serious damage. Eventually you will hit him and after that it becomes much easier...may take awhile tho...srsly........ Even though he can move faster then the eye can see you just need to fire an attack the instant he stops moving to charge again.. I'd say a well evened out character would be best to deal with his type, preferably one with a way to bind or paralyze an opponent.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 1st 2010, 4:21 pm

Me and Viva agree. We were under the impression that you had to pick one or the other. So that's what we've agreed on. Pick: Move or charge.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2010, 6:33 pm

Fine since obviously i won't get any peace until everyone around here is satisfied about everything someone else does fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 1st 2010, 9:32 pm

You've told me before, and most people here can attest to it since they were in the C-Box with us, that you lose charge levels if you start moving.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2010, 11:47 pm

I said lose charge levels while charging I stopped charging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel April 2nd 2010, 8:36 am

I have an idea, lets make a vote, should wolf be able to do both or just one you decide
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Wtfproductions founder,WTF star,other star of web shows
Humor : Anything funny
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel April 2nd 2010, 8:41 am

Also this is not the first complaint about wolf's character(s) and when he makes him it usaully takes alotta editing for them to get approved
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Wtfproductions founder,WTF star,other star of web shows
Humor : Anything funny
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres April 2nd 2010, 12:38 pm

Even if it does take a lot of editing for his character(s) to get approved, why do people still have issues with them?

My Blog. My FictionPress. My FanFiction.net. My DeviantART.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolf's Power Shadow10
Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 209
Job : Pleasing the assholes of the world.
Humor : Sarcasm. And my friends.
Registration date : 2010-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/deadlyllama13

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 2nd 2010, 12:48 pm

Like I said, we admins we're under the impression that he couldn't move while holding a charge.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top