The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Guardian of Power [NPC] I_vote_lcapThe Guardian of Power [NPC] I_voting_barThe Guardian of Power [NPC] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Guardian of Power [NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Guardian of Power [NPC] Empty The Guardian of Power [NPC]

Post by Carden August 4th 2015, 10:06 pm

Lex
"I'm the true power"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: Acolyte
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Electric being
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: Weightless
Blood type: Electricity

The Looks

Appearance:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: There isn't much personality to show, she has the mentality of a typical independent woman in college. She is quite impulsive in battle and in almost everything and has a slight sense of humour. Although, not everyone can see that due to the fact she's mute in a sense.

History: As a acolyte, Lex's sole purpose is to protect Carden. She came into his life after Carden accidently summoned her. He was fooling around with his power and inadvertently summoned her. Afterwards he went on summoning her whenever he needed to. Lex ended up swearing her existence to protecting him for as long as he lives.

Not much is known about Lex other than that, she hasn't told Carden. He hasn't exactly asked her in return either. From here on out, Carden uses her as backup and as a friendly companion. He also retains the right not only summon her, but to dismiss her, causing her to seemingly disappear.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Electric Physiology: Can manipulate her embodiment and other sources of electricity as well as generate it in vast amounts. She has the potential to create electricity strikes that can even be more powerful than a natural lightning strike. Different extensions of this power are the ability to create EMP's and a potential force field powered by electricity as well as flying somewhat, not entirely quick in terms of speed.

Super Durable: Lex is capable of withstanding all kinds of damage at a super human level, including shrugging off rail gun shots, tank shells. She is pretty much super durable to anything and everything. An extension to this is electricity conduction, the ability to absorb other peoples electricity propelled or directed at here and streamline it and reverse it back onto the opponent.

Weakness 1: A major flaw to her super durability is she is vulnerable to water, anything water will weaken her and eventually overtime of exposure cause her to disappear until the next time Carden summons her.

Weakness 2: Lex being weightless and only being held down to the ground by electromagnetic forces makes her prone to be thrown around a bit by anyone remotely super strong, or just really strong to begin with.

Weakness 3: Lex's ability to do electricity conduction has it's side effects. Due to other peoples power being quite foreign to her body, she is also capable of taking damage over time if she continues to use this ability.

Weakness 4: Radiation causes her Electric embodiment to break apart. Pretty much destroying her in a sense. She'll be destroyed quickly, only way to revive her is to summon her.

Weakness 5: Inability to communicate besides with Carden. The way they communicate is a electric bond between the two, seemingly telepathic communication. Due to this, she is unable to speak with a normal person verbally.

Weakness 6: Being close to metallic materials cause her powers to be erratic and unpredictable at times.

Weakness 7: Lex's ability to fly is quite slow in comparison to other peoples flying abilities, or more or less hovering. Which makes her easy to target in the air and to out run.

Weakness 8: Her electricity is nullified by rubber. The conduction of her electricity and it's effects can be counter acted by rubber.

Weakness 9: Absorbing too much energy from another source can cause her to be unpredictable and create vast disasters. Which may lead to unexpected casualties or destruction, making this a risk while using her conduction ability.

RP Mechanic(s):

Physical Priority

Agility 2
Endurance 1
Reaction 3
Strength 4

Last edited by Carden on August 4th 2015, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

The Guardian of Power [NPC] Empty Re: The Guardian of Power [NPC]

Post by Zell August 4th 2015, 11:15 pm

The image is broken, so if ya could please fix that I'd appreciate it.

Keep in mind that despite it saying "durable to everything and anything" that doesn't mean she's unhurtable or indestructible.

Also please list [NPC] in the app title.

Finally to the powers....
  She has the potential to create electricity strikes that can even be more powerful than a natural lightning strike. Different extensions of this power are the ability to create EMP's and a potential force field powered by electricity as well as flying somewhat, not entirely quick in terms of speed.

This is three powers.

AND.....

Durable: Lex is capable of withstanding all kinds of damage at a super human level, including shrugging off rail gun shots, tank shells. She is pretty much super durable to anything and everything. An extension to this is electricity conduction, the ability to absorb other peoples electricity propelled or directed at here and streamline it and reverse it back onto the opponent.

That is two separate powers entirely as it makes them immune to electrokinetics.

You need Four more weaknesses. I suggest one weakness be

"not entirely quick in terms of speed." for Flying and "Metallic Conduction" which makes them weaker or makes their powers erratic when close to metallic material for two of them.

I also suggest Something about what happens if too much energy is absorbed it can cause something bad to happen to her and maybe a weakness to rubber or something like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Guardian of Power [NPC] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 4th 2015, 11:49 pm

Edited
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 5th 2015, 1:25 am

Left Shark! Approved until stated otherwise Left Shark!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Guardian of Power [NPC] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top