The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Finding Excalibur

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Excalibur - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding Excalibur

Post by Coffinhunter December 23rd 2010, 3:48 pm

Nightkill wrote:Nightkill continued walking up the mountain. "Let's rest here." he called to his crew, after they reached the cave where Clarent sensed it's twin. Now, a nearly sexual hunger gripped them both at the thought of being reunited with the sword, Nightkill and Clarent both operating on exactly the same mental wavelength right now. They needed Excalibur.

Nightkill walked deeper into the cave, after telling the party he was "just exploring." Something about his voice told them not to argue. Julia came with him, watching his back.

After trudging deep inside the cave, he saw it. It looked exactly like Clarent, down to the last detail. Heart pounding, Nightkill walked over to it in awe. He placed Clarent on top of Excalibur, largely because the sword begged to be reunited.

A pause.

This isn't Excalibur.

Nightkill barely had time to say "The hell?" before a massive C4 explosion occurred. Grabbing Julia, transforming into his Doomsday form, and using his tentacles to completely cover her, both of them curled up in a ball just before the boom, they both survived. Nightkill was forced to preform this task in under three seconds, which already tired his aging body. But then they were buried utterly under the rocks, with the Thermite creeping toward them.

this stuff happens....you want to add to it, feel free, but no MetaGaming!.....My guy is an assassin, he doesn't play for any less than keeps. The funny thing is that you invited to play against him...you know the old saying, "You made your own bed, now sleep in it".....I think it applies here.

Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2010, 5:11 pm

(Done.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 26th 2010, 5:38 pm

The Woodsman watched as the explosion inside the mountain went off, the concussion of the blast started secondary avalanches but was little bother to a man that thought far enough ahead to place other small explosive devices around him to save himself form a white death. The peak of the rocky ascent caved in as affirmation to the assassins plan, several minutes of rumbling and the prolonged hiss of teh ever burning Thermite were the conclusion.

He tensed his finger on the trigger, and waited, as the huge rock pile began to stir, he readied himself, month's of perpetration, the likes of which included extensive Holographic simulations. This time he had a full clip of the specialized ammunition, not a single shot but as many as he needed. As the Villian's head poled forth he opened fire. Just as that action took place, the Jump Ship from the clouds dropped into tactical attack range and opened fire with almost every ordinancet had, saving only the best for last . A shit storm of hell fire rained down onto the already damaged target.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Finding Excalibur - Page 2 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2010, 10:37 pm

Looking up and seeing the sheer amount of shit coming right at him, Doomsday cursed under his breath. "Fuck!" he yelled, shooting his tentacles at the ground, and slowing himself down before he crashed on the ground.

BAM! BAM! BAM! the missiles landed on the ground, with Doomsday barely managing to dodge them. One or two came awfully close, and even had him on fire, though the flames blew out as he ran at Mach 5 speeds, moving so fast that his screams of pain were heard far, far behind him.

He was hit by quite a few of the bullets, especially as he had been falling. Some just bounced off, the others actually hit him. Wincing in pain, he continued his run. The thermite was creeping behind him, but Doomsday was running too fast for it.

He winced in pain as he ran, never stopping. These bullets hurt! They were also moving incredibly fast, though his currently simple mind didn't know how fast.

"Who the hell is this guy?" he thought to himself, but didn't spend much time on that, as a missile barely missed him.

Still running faster than the speed of sound, he raised his hands, which were now glowing with a sort of golden energy.

Last edited by Nightkill on January 7th 2011, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 4th 2011, 12:45 am

(Bump)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 4th 2011, 9:53 am

Coffinhunter wrote:The Woodsman watched as the explosion inside the mountain went off, the concussion of the blast started secondary avalanches but was little bother to a man that thought far enough ahead to place other small explosive devices around him to save himself form a white death. The peak of the rocky ascent caved in as affirmation to the assassins plan, several minutes of rumbling and the prolonged hiss of teh ever burning Thermite were the conclusion.

He tensed his finger on the trigger, and waited, as the huge rock pile began to stir, he readied himself, month's of perpetration, the likes of which included extensive Holographic simulations. This time he had a full clip of the specialized ammunition, not a single shot but as many as he needed. As the Villian's head poled forth he opened fire. Just as that action took place, the Jump Ship from the clouds dropped into tactical attack range and opened fire with almost every ordinancet had, saving only the best for last . A shit storm of hell fire rained down onto the already damaged target.

Nightkill I can't post until you edit your post take my last post into consideration, It's what I have been waiting for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2011, 10:50 pm

(Exactly what do I need to edit? I feel like I've acknowledged everything.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 7th 2011, 11:20 pm

(I wanted to explain how the Bomb combo of the C4 and Thermite works. The thermite isn't some rolling wave of lava. It was packed right into the C4. When the C4 exploded it sent burning thermite in every direction.)

Mr. Specture swooped in from his lofty position with the drop ship, he was running analysis the whole time. The scanners were picking up the energy reading's coming off the creature's hands. He dropped in low, executing a tactical operative retrial maneuver. The Woodsman, didn't hesitate, he engaged the grappling hook on his body armor harness and slingshotted on to a hanging position on to the ship's exterior.

"DO IT GODDAMNIT! DROP BIG OL' BETTY ON HIM NOW......I DON'T WANT HIM GETTING AWAY!" The woodsman screamed, as he reloaded and started firing down at his target while behind hoisted into the protective shell of the aircraft.

Mr. Specture new exactly what the Woodsman wanted but he hesitated. Big Betty was a; for lack of better words; 'a mini nuke'. This Air to Land tactical warhead is an only slightly smaller version of the devastating missile. It was capable leveling a city, and his employer wanted him to press the button that released it. He wondered to himself if it wasn't overkill, from a man that was becoming obsessed with killing his target.

"DO IT NOW....DAMMIT SPECTURE!" the Woodsman screamed now safely in the ship. Mr. Specture Knew that his boss, a friend of years, wouldn't hesitate to put a round right through his head and press the button himself; and so he didn't ...he pressed that button.

The missile was locked in to Nightkill's bio signature, it had no problem's passing the sound barrier, it cruised down as the ship pulled up and away, engaging full shields as it ascended.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 27th 2011, 5:03 pm

(Really? Well, too late to change that now. Just say he managed to dodge it.)

Nightkill/Doomsday punched the mini-nuke with a 5 EP, and 5 strength powered punch.

A few very important things happened right about now.

Thingy 1- Nightkill had managed to concentrate all his brainpower into sending an email to his servants and butler back in New York. This email contained his entire personality, memory, and step by step instructions on how to recreate him. He also sent Doomsday's personality, and Julia's as well. He wondered if he managed to recreate some of the sybonite material from the Fallen fight years ago. He had always wanted to, but never got to it. Oh well, he'd see that when he was reborn.

Thingy 2- Nightkill/Doomsday's body was utterly destroyed, with only atoms floating in the air.

Thingy 3- Clarent somehow survived the blast (It's magic!) and had fallen onto the ground. Since an avalanche had been caused, it was buried underneath hundreds of feet of snow.

Thingy 4- This is a hypothetical question. If an insane and insanely powerful symbiote punches a mini-nuke coming right at it, what will happen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2011, 4:41 pm

(bump)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter February 5th 2011, 12:22 am

The immense blast was more than the little jump-ship could take, it's shields bent and gave way as the shock wave smashed the fleeing vessel. Mr. Specture did the best he could could to hold her together but they were in a full tail spin and all sensors were knocked out. "Damn you Woodsman!" He screamed as they went down just outside of immediate radiation radius. The shuttle crashed down and settled in the snow as the mushroom cloud rose ominously in the distance.

The ship came down in a crumpled mess, it's hull buckling under the pressure. Mr.Specture laid her down as easy as he could without killing the both of them. The woodsman bounced, hitting first the ceiling and then the floor of the chamber.

The ship came to rest and Mr. Specture called for immediate evac. He knew what sort of wrath this particular sort of overkill would bring from the global action . Mr. Specture would take and could only shook his head frustration.Their target was neutralized but what would become of them after dropping a mini-nuke on a peaceful nation?

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 6:02 pm

(I suppose this is nearly over. I'll count up the words soon, and I'll probably have Nightkill reborn in another thread, and in that same thread explain the result of dropping the mini-nuke.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2011, 12:26 am

(I wrote 1492 rp words in total.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2