The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The big apple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The big apple - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe big apple - Page 2 I_voting_barThe big apple - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The big apple - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe big apple - Page 2 I_voting_barThe big apple - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The big apple

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big apple - Page 2 Empty Re: The big apple

Post by Kizer November 16th 2010, 12:44 am

Adriano was now on the other side of the street, walking away from Adam's ride. He figured if he really wanted to look into this kind of line, he should expect colorful people such a that roaming around. Being a one man act right now was probably the best situation anyway. Who else could possibly have his vision?

Even still, starting small would probably be the best idea. Going after petty crooks was the best choice it seemed. Still, it would be wise to prepare a little more. Adriano had walked into a spacing between two buildings. It was dark enough so that anyone outside could not see him. He began gathering the glass around the area, from very close windows to shattered pieces on the floor. Any source of glass within this gap was his to control.

It slivered up his legs and hugged themselves against his body, creating a protective shell around him. He caused the glass to thicken up enough to bounce a bullet. Sure he looked like he put on a bit of weight with his civilian clothing on, but other then that, the glass was undetectable. He had walked out and continued on his marry way. Past a hotel, as fate would have it.

Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 16th 2010, 11:58 pm

Fate was a weird guy. Or chick, depending on your view. Actually a superhero named Fate, hung out with her sister Destiny, weird chicks. Some personally believe the cosmic force Fate is a sadist either way.

Nightkill began walking toward his hotel, humming a tune to himself. A Phineas and Ferb song, I shit you not. Summer Belongs to You. Villains are weird.

As the weird alien bio-android was walking, he bumped into someone. He winced. This person seemed unusually strong for a while. "Hello." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 17th 2010, 11:00 pm

Yet another "friendly" stranger. What this one's deal was is anyone's guess.
"Hello there. Are you lost?"
People aren't normally this talkative in New York, unless they want to curse you off. Adriano wondered what it was about this night that started to bring all these people around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The big apple - Page 2 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2010, 11:20 pm

The Night: You know what? I'm gonna have a bunch of random strangers crash into each other for the lulz.

Back to the plot, Nightkill frowned. "No, actually, my hotel is right across the street." he said, gesturing to the hotel which was right across the street. "Just waiting for the lights to change to 'walk'." he said, "So I can get over there."

"What up?" he asked. Kill was in an unusually chatty mood, the thrill of victory and absorbing life energy still in him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 18th 2010, 7:31 pm

"Oh not much. Just killing time in the big city. The lights, they are beautiful aren't they? Easily the best part of the city...Where are you from? No one from around here is so talkative to strangers...unless they want something from you, anyway."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2010, 12:21 am

Nightkill smiled. "My, my, you get right to the point." he said. He turned serious. "You're a superhuman. You're rather normal-sized, but when I bumped into you, it hurt." he said.

"That'd only happen if you have some sort of power. What is it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 19th 2010, 10:41 pm

Adriano raised a brow.
"Maybe you simply aren't as strong as you thought you were."
He must have felt the glass...hold on a second.
"...what do you mean "that'd only happen if you have some sort of power"? What exactly are you trying to say?"

Adriano took a few steps back. Something was way off with this dude. He was a lot more straight forward then the other guy too, so it might be a bit harder to dodge his accusations.

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury November 19th 2010, 11:03 pm

A snapping sound echoed in the distance of the empty street that made the two individuals feel alone. Down an alley, Sul-Fury was lighting up a smoke, watching the entire thing. He intentionally made his presence known, as a sign of intimidation. Most of the wussy punks trying to mug physically defenseless people took off running once a witness was made manifest. If not, Sul would hit them in the gut so hard they'd be gulping for air.

Sul-Fury raised the light to his mouth and lit the cigarette so that the embers and his pale yellow glowing eyes were the only features viewable on the black silhouette in the alley. Unfortunate for most criminals, Sul-Fury only came out at night. It was the only time he could slip in and out of public without a scene. His physical deformity restricted that. The massive man remained in the alley, watching the two peacefully discuss. If it was just nothing, he'd take off. But that was rarely the case.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
The big apple - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2010, 11:10 pm

Kizer wrote:Adriano raised a brow.
"Maybe you simply aren't as strong as you thought you were."
He must have felt the glass...hold on a second.
"...what do you mean "that'd only happen if you have some sort of power"? What exactly are you trying to say?"

Adriano took a few steps back. Something was way off with this dude. He was a lot more straight forward then the other guy too, so it might be a bit harder to dodge his accusations.

Nightkill vaguely felt a disturbance as though he was being watched. He frowned. But he kept on speaking. "I used to have... an 'friend'." he said. "He had the power to cover him in diamond. Now, you feel different. You probably don't use diamond. You probably use some other substance. The main point is, you have a power, and don't deny it from me. I've met hundreds of superhumans over the years and-" he broke off.

"We're being watched." he said, turning around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 20th 2010, 12:29 am

He didn't seem like he was lying. Still, who knows what this guy wants. He shouldn't be trusted still.
"..well no kidding. Look at how crowded this place is and look what your talking about."

Even still, there was an eerie feeling in the air. It COULD have been all these odd characters popping out of the wood works all of a sudden...but it was something more...

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 2:20 am

Quietly sitting on a nearby roof rubbing a severed ear from a recent sacrifice Moon notices the two men having a conversation, sensing an odd strong energy from them he decided to keep an eye on there conversation hoping for some action.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 7:26 am

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 2:29 pm

(Waiting for Sul)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury November 20th 2010, 4:44 pm

(Why are you waiting for me? My character is just making sure you two don't fight. Unless you intend to approach a large man in a dark alley.)

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
The big apple - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 4:58 pm

(I had just said I sensed someone watching us. That was referring to you, so you'd logically respond)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 5:19 pm

Nightkill frowned uneasily. "Anyway, you have powers. Don't lie to me, we all know it's true." he replied.

He made a way for a woman coming through, and gave a nod toward the other man, which said "We'll continue this conversation after she leaves."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top