The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Draw Them Out I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Draw Them Out

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Draw Them Out Empty Draw Them Out

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 5:50 pm

Just outside the solar system, a large ship was wandering through the darkness of space. It was a battle cruiser of epic proportions. On the top floor of the ship, there was a throne room over looking the vastness of space. A sole being was alone in the room. It was Harbinger. He'd physically been monitoring one of his minions on Earth. It was time to capture one of the Superhumans of the planet so that he could some of their genetic material for study. His minion was currently in New York City next to the busy Wall Street. It would be an excellent spot to draw out one of the would be heroes. Harbinger began focus his mind into his minion.

"Assuming Direct Control!"

The body of his minion began to move around like it was possessed by a demon. Bystanders were looking at him in a scared manner. Some would just try to walk around him very quickly. Eventually the minion stopped moving around and he became very still. One of the bystanders came up to Harbinger's new avatar.

"Hey buddy, you okay?"

The take over was complete. Harbinger was in his minion's mind. He looked over at the man who asked if he was alright. Using his telekinetic ability, he lifted the man off the ground and looked at him.

"Normal human being. The Superhuman gene is not active in this one. Useless..."

It was time to draw in his prey. Harbinger launched the poor man into the crowd, knocking many of them. People began to run away, but Harbinger pulled them back in with his Levitation Field. The people began screaming even more once they were in the air. Harbinger then followed up with his Almighty Push and launched them all into oncoming cars. Harbinger then shot out more dark energy in the form of a cyclone. It began pull some of the surrounding cars. The screams of people could be heard for miles now. Harbinger launched a dark energy detonation into his cyclone which caused a huge explosion to ensue. That should of been enough to draw out one of the Superhumans.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 76
Humor : Offensive
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Draw Them Out Empty Re: Draw Them Out

Post by Arako August 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

Arako's ears lifted suddenly as they caught the sound of an explosion, he got up from the box he had been sitting on for some time and set off, taking flight "What is going on over there" he said to himself as he hurried to the scene where he assumed the explosion had originated from, well the flying pieces of buidling, cars and such aswell as the smoke were clear indicators that it was.
He landed near what looked liked to had been the center point of the explosion then closed his eyes, stretching out his arms with open palms to both sides as he drained the kinetic energy from various objects that had been launched by the explosion to either slow their fall if it was vertical drop or stop their path of travel incase of arching projectiles.
"Who is the one guilty of this needless killing spree and unwanted destruction?" he shouted as he turned around, growling as he spoke and spreading his wings in order to appear more threatening "WHO?" he shouted again, looking out from the explosion's center as he doubted that the person had created such an explosion upon himself.
Arako

Number of posts : 15
Job : Does having Asperger Syndrome count? :3
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence August 4th 2010, 7:02 pm

Yuki jumped into the chaos of the streets to find the source of this destruction. She found a man tossing people around like ragdolls and causing maelstroms of destruction. She decided that there was no point for speaking, and it was time for action.

"Hey" Yuki said as she walked towards the man. "Stop this right now"

Yuki created her claws and looked at the man as she sucked on her lollipop.

"These are innocent people, state your buisness"

Last edited by Xan on August 4th 2010, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 8:08 pm

Arako wrote:Arako's ears lifted suddenly as they caught the sound of an explosion, he got up from the box he had been sitting on for some time and set off, taking flight "What is going on over there" he said to himself as he hurried to the scene where he assumed the explosion had originated from, well the flying pieces of buidling, cars and such aswell as the smoke were clear indicators that it was.
He landed near what looked liked to had been the center point of the explosion then closed his eyes, stretching out his arms with open palms to both sides as he drained the kinetic energy from various objects that had been launched by the explosion to either slow their fall if it was vertical drop or stop their path of travel incase of arching projectiles.
"Who is the one guilty of this needless killing spree and unwanted destruction?" he shouted as he turned around, growling as he spoke and spreading his wings in order to appear more threatening "WHO?" he shouted again, looking out from the explosion's center as he doubted that the person had created such an explosion upon himself.

OOC: Dude reading your character over gave me a headache. I still don't really get him.

Xan wrote:Yuki jumped into the chaos of the streets to find the source of this destruction. She found a man in armor tossing people around like ragdolls and causing maelstroms of destruction. She decided that there was no point for speaking, and it was time for action.

"Hey" Yuki said as she walked towards the man. "Stop this right now"

Yuki created her claws and looked at the man as she sucked on her lollipop.

"These are innocent people, state your buisness"

OOC: He's not in armor. He's just using one of his minions on Earth as a vessel while his true self is out in space. What you guys are fighting now looks like a plain regular man.

IC:

Harbinger could sense two powerful energies closing in on him. Sure enough the destruction he had caused brought them out. They had to of been Superhumans. Harbinger could then feel a disturbance in the kinetic energies he had released from his mind. Someone was trying to stop his powers by draining them out of the objects he sent flying. No such luck. The chaos would continue. Harbinger re-focused on the objects that were being launched away by his dark energy to keep them going. The point was to enrage the heroes even more by causing more deaths. They would either come quietly or he would bring them to their knees and drag them along. They would make the first of many test subjects to increase his power even further.

Harbinger pointed to the two would be heroes.

"I am the Harbinger of your perfection. You will come with me."

Meanwhile in space...

The door to Harbinger's throne room opened. It was one of his servants.

"My lord... Would like me to tell the pilot to move in closer to Earth so that you can have better control over the ground troop you are controlling?"

The fact that he even asked that question meant he doubted Harbinger's power to control from deep space. This angered him and broke some of his concentration. He looked towards his servant. He focused in on his legs and using his telekinesis, broke them. He instantly collapsed to the ground riving in agony.

"Do not doubt my power again Olar... Get out!"

"RAGHHH!! Yes Lord Harbinger!"

His servant began to drag himself out of the room while crying in pain. Some of his bones were sticking out and left a blood trail leading to Harbinger's throne. Harbinger refocused on Earth. His servant hadn't broken his concentration too much. He still had control over his minion.

Back on Earth...

"Come with me and this chaos will end."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arako August 4th 2010, 8:48 pm

OOC: well tell me what point(s) you headach'ed on and I shall try and give you a simple summary of said point.

Before he could react the objects began falling and flying again, he looked on shocked as more innocent was hurt by the flying wreckage "..I.." he stated shortly then let out an angry dragonic roar.
What should I do, the guy obviously can generate kinetic suddenly and looking at the explosion site he can sure release lots of it, if I fight I retain my own honor but with a huge chance of loss of innocent lives, if I surrender...there is no telling what will happen, what things he would be used for Arako thought to himself as he focused on the man before then noted there was a faint yet intense sign of psychich energy entering the person.
He looked towards girl that had also joined the fray of battle against this villian "the guy seems to be mentally linked to something or someone I dont think the guy we are fighting is the guy doing all this" I say And I dunno if I should even try and pull thep lug on the mind link thingie, it might be containing the dude's powers if its those that destroyed the area and if that was controlled, I am all for not letting it go out of such he added mentally, still thinking over his choices of fight or surrender and the consequences of either

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arako
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/hero-villian-application-f1/morpheus-amit-t1473.htm
Arako

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence August 4th 2010, 8:55 pm

"Um" Yuki said as her eyes looked towards the sky, as if she was actually thinking hard about the proposal. "No thanks, I'm not interested"

Yuki evaporated her claws and looked at the man nonchalantly. She gave him a smirk.

"If you want me to come with you I suggest getting ready for a fight"

Yuki looked towards the man who had come into the fray as well.

"Looks like we have a common enemy, let's work together on this one" Yuki suggested "I'm Patience"
The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 9:07 pm

The woman had made her stance quite clearly. She would be the difficult one. It was fine with Harbinger. It didn't matter to him. Either way, he would make sure at least one of them came. The other one looked like he was still contemplating Harbinger's offer. Harbinger would give them a few more moments to truly make up their mind. The resulting battle could end up bringing the whole city down.

"The woman wishes to fight. What about you? What will your choice be?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arako August 4th 2010, 9:23 pm

"Sure seems so, Name's Arako, rather surprised you are reacting so calmly to a creature such as myself" he said and turned around to face the enemy once again, then grinned as he was asked to answer "if a young girl like her has no doubt in her fighting will why should this old dragon let doubts cloud his.....I will not allow anymore harm to come to any innocent people by your hand this day" he stated, the latter half with a fierce detmination and some excitement.
He then spread his firey wing-sets and helds his hands out as 2 balls of electricity formed just above the open palms, he then clutched his fists aroud the orbs, seemingly charging his claw and hands with the energy Remember, figure out how he does waht he does and hope you can either counter, cancel or even use it against him if possible one of arako's mind aspects said to him as he lunged at the figure

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arako
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/hero-villian-application-f1/morpheus-amit-t1473.htm
Arako

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 5th 2010, 1:12 pm

It didn't take long to figure out that the two of them had a weakness. They wanted no harm to come to the people around them. Fighting in the city would leave them in a large handicap if it meant they would be fighting with Harbinger and having to protect the people from harm. He just had to make sure they didn't lead him away from the city. Not only was this place a handicap to them, it was also Harbinger's weapon to use. Every single object, from cars, to the cement, and even the newspaper stand were potential weapons.

"Resistance is futile. The forces of the universe are about to come down on the two of you..."

With those words, the whole entire city began to shake a little from his telekinetic energy and dark energy. Harbinger pointed his hand towards one of the large buildings. All he had to do was destabilize part of the support in the structure so it would come down on his opponents. Using his Almighty Push, he launched a heavy force of dark energy into the building. It hit one of the structures and began to collapse a little. Then he quickly followed up with another dark energy attack, the Smash Field. He launched the blast into another key point into the building and it began to increase the fall speed of the building onto the heroes.

Hundreds of innocent people could be heard screaming in the building as it came plunging down onto the street. Some people were even crashing out of the window and were beginning to fall to their doom
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arako August 5th 2010, 3:15 pm

Arako glared at the man for a second then raised his hand, every muscle in his body began to tense up as the building stopped falling as he reversed the kinetic energy that came from it falling aswell as pulling air in to create a cushio to help keeping it up "I got a thing to tell you, you twisted little..." he trailed off, deciding not to finish his insult.
"You say the forces of the universe is about to come down on us?" he stated and chuckled as the build slowly began to lift up towards its original position and the falling people's speed decreased fast but not too suddenly so they landed relatively save "listen well, you heartless little maggot, I am Arako, the living dragonic dimension" he stated with much courage and fury filling his word "DO YOU THINK I FEAR THE FORCES OF A SINGLE UNIVERSE? I got a dimension inside of me, just throw your best shit at me" Arako shouted as the building now was floating perfectly in the spot it used to stand in before and the fire alarms in the entire area went of almost simultainously "give me your name, so I know whom I am to find and punish for these merciless killings and what to carve upon your tomb stone" he finished his speech, his tone being angry as he was reminded of the countless lifes already lost by these events.
"R-relax Arako, keep your head straight, dont let his evil screw with your mind" Arako's younger human mind said inside his mind, arako agreed silently as he stared upon his enemy while he held the building in place with his powers, not able to move yet as he still had to let the people in the building evacuate damn this thing is heavy, I hope the patience girl can hold that scumbag off atleast till the building is emptied of people....then I just might try and jam it down his throat Arako thought

Arako
Arako

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence August 6th 2010, 2:52 pm

"Relax dragon-boy, I'll take care of it" Yuki smiled as she solidified water molecules around the humans and had them carry the humans away from the fight. "The best thing now is to kill him and then save as many as we can"

Yuki created several spears of diamond hard ice. She launched them for the enemy at breakneck speeds.
The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 6th 2010, 4:21 pm

Harbinger watched as the dragon man began to stop the building from falling over. It looked like he was struggling with weight of the large skyscraper while simultaneously trying to stop the people from crashing into the ground below. He listened to the self-righteous dragon spewing out his 'For the Sake of Good' routine. He wasn't the first to defy Harbinger. Millions had come before him thinking they could stand up to a God. It laughable to Harbinger. The dragon then asked who is name was. It was only fair that he should know the name of his soon to be God.

"I am Harbinger."

Harbinger then saw the woman beginning her rescue attempt for the people by surrounding them in water molecules. Harbinger was quickly able to assess that she could manipulate the water vapor in the air. Both would come in handy in his experiments to come. They seemed to be also distracted enough for Harbinger to take full advantage. The dragon was pouring his energy into helping all the people, while the woman was splitting her offensive actions on Harbinger and putting her defensive capabilities into helping the humans. They would need their full concentration to stop Harbinger. The woman had blasted several sharp spears of ice at Harbinger. They were coming in quickly.

The building that was being held by the dragon still had some of Harbinger's dark energy surrounding it. Seeing as how large the building was, he planned to use his Detonation power to completely annihilate the surrounding area with the force of the explosion. Best of all, those two were right under the building. He quickly pointed his hand towards the collapsing building and launched his Detonation into blast onto the building. At first it looked like the blast was going to hit the two heroes, but curved at the last second into the building. The skyscraper began to create a dark humming noise until a massive explosion ensued. The shock waves from the explosion sent the ice spears that were heading towards Harbinger into another direction. The light from the blast was so great that it could be seen from all across the city. In an instant, Wall St was left in ruins. Hundreds of people layed dead while others were mortally wounded. Harbinger had underestimated the power of the blast and was also buried in debris. Using his telekinetic powers, he pushed the rubble off himself. He could only wait for the dust to clear before he could see where his opponents were.

"Perhaps I used to much power. Their bodies must remain intact if they are to be of any use to me."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arako August 6th 2010, 5:12 pm

Arako had no time to react as the blast connected to the build and blew it up, he stood still for a few seconds as the debris fell towards he, he lifted his hand in an almost numb way and the massive piece of rock cracked in two, landing to both sides of him.

"I...will show you....Harbringer.....I will show you, that pissing off a 500 year old dragon is far, far, FAR beyond stupidity" Arako stated before he let out the loudest roar he could, filled with the anger and sorrow he felt for the ones that had met their untimely end at the Harbringer's hands.
As he raored several cables that delivered electricty to the various buildings nearby snapped loose if the destruction hadnt already cut them free and releases their energy as lightning bolts towards Arako, just before they would make contact with him he swung his arms out to his sides and literally GRASPED the lightnings as they seemed to shape into semi-solid state, the one in his right hand became a massive sword obviously made for 2-hand wielding as the other became a katana.

He then got a second idea as he began sucking in some of the heat from the air around the area, hoping it would allow his ally to form ice either faster or more solid then previously "Taste This, HARBRINGER!!" Arako shouted and lunged at The Harbringer, his almost ridiculously huge sword over head as the katana was held infront of his body "KAMINARI NO GEKIHA[Crushing Thunder]" He shouted as he swung the giant two-hand electricity sword down at his enemy.

Arako
Arako

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence August 7th 2010, 4:01 pm

Yuki was unable to react to the explosion, being completely vaporized by the blast. However, by turning herself into ice, Yuki was able to save herself from death. Yuki brought her molecules back together again and looked at the man with a nonchalant expression. Using her diamond hard ice, she was able to protect the humans in shells. She sent the humans away and looked to see that the immediate area was evacuated, or they were dead.

"Looks like we're alone now, so let's do this seriously" Yuki said calmly

Yuki watched Arako make his attack and she began to form her own. Yuki closed her eyes and felt the area around her rapidly begin to cool. Soon they would reach temperatures beyond human capability. Yuki began to form more spears of diamond hard ice. However, this time she created hundreds, all floating in the air, pointing straight for the man. With an expressionless face, Yuki raised her arm and looked at the man, a small smirk escape her mouth.

"Diamond Storm"

All at once, Yuki's spears came down towards the man from all sides. The diamond spears coming down, whistling through the air.

The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 7th 2010, 5:22 pm

Harbinger smirked at the 500 year old response. Compared to the age of Harbinger, it was nothing. He'd been living beyond trillions of years and seen many universes fade off into darkness. To Harbinger, 500 years was nothing more than one grain of sand on a beach. His anger over the loss of humans was laughable to Harbinger. If he knew it would cause this much pain to the dragon then, he would of killed more. He was being reckless at this point. Charging head on at Harbinger wasn't the greatest idea. Bold, but stupid. He awaited a few seconds before it looked like his challenger was about to strike.

"...Levitation Field!"

Before the electrical attack could make contact with Harbinger's vessel, he used the Levitation Field to make his enemy weightless and float off into the air. Due to the momentum of him lunging at Harbinger, the dragon rose off into an arc. Harbinger wasn't about to give him a chance to figure out what had just happened. He quickly followed up with the Smash Field to increase his target's weight to smash him into the ground for a crater like impact.

"Where has the other one gone..."

Harbinger looked around, but could no find the woman. Harbinger was slightly frustrated that he might of destroyed her in the blast. He could still feel her brain wave activity though. Harbinger looked around trying to see if he could locate her. He then saw ice beginning to form back into her. The ability to regenerate oneself by using the water molecules in the air. An amazing technique. Harbinger was starting to feel the air cooling very rapidly. Soon enough, his vessel was no longer able to move using its nerves. The diamond spears were coming down him from all angles. It looked like this would be it for his vessel. Harbinger found another way to move his body though. By using telekinesis he could move the body without having to control the nerves of his minion.

"Cyclone..."

A blast of dark energy began to spin around rapidly, above Harbinger. It sucked in all the ice spears that were going to impale him to prevent the damage that would be dealt to him. The air was still too cold however. If he could not find a way to heat up the area then the vessels brain would be damaged and Harbinger would lose contact with the area. Heat must of been a weakness to ice anyway. If somehow he could superheat the area, then the woman would most likely become weaken. Friction was one way to superheat an area, but how to pull it off. If he tried rubbing anything around here together then it would crumble and break.

The woman had been using the atmosphere around them as a weapon, by taking water out of it and amplifying it with her powers. Harbinger then was donned with an idea. He began to focus in on the atoms and molecules in the current battlefield. There was a countless amount around them. Using his telekinesis, Harbinger began to superheat the battlefield by rubbing the atoms and molecules together at super fast speeds to create friction. When enough friction is created, it produced heat. It was an attempt to greatly weaken the woman's ability and see if she was susceptible to heat.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top