The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_voting_barA feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_voting_barA feast fit for a king. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A feast fit for a king.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A feast fit for a king. - Page 2 Empty Re: A feast fit for a king.

Post by Guest July 4th 2010, 10:37 am

Raptor roared as his sight caught a hold of the spikes and leaped off the body and let out a primal screen his hungry eyes stalking Damian with one intention food. Raptor took a step back vanishing into the shadows as he stalked his prey floating from one side to the other. Raptor was ready if his opponent took to the air again and if he ran Raptor knew he was faster and his dinner was injured which would slow him down immeasurably.

Raptor breathed in Damian's scent so he could also track him if he did manage to get into the shadows, The Apex Predator had his mark and the hunger was too great for Loki to retake control only time would tell what would happen next, Would damian get away or be dinner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok July 4th 2010, 11:04 am

Damian began to revert back to his normal form as he lay on the ground. His wings, extra arms, tenticles and spikes just detached themselves from his body. His body changed back into his human form, with the major exception that his stomach was still ripped open. He rose to his feet, holding his organs in as he did. Then, off in the distance he noticed two Police officers who had responded to a call about hearing people screaming and strange sounds from the park.

"Hey! Are you alright over there?" One of the officers shouted over to Damian. Damian ignored them and, as quickly as he could, tried to make his way out of the park in the opposite direction.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2010, 11:12 am

Raptor turned his head as he saw the two cops and growled his heart pulsed faster as the adrenaline kicked in, Raptor ignored Damian as the cops came closer, a screech was heard forcing the cops to look away from raptor giving the Predator his chance. Raptor leaped coming down slamming his feet on the shoulders of a cop and with a twist and push down the cop screamed his spine snapping and pushing out his lower back.

The other cop turned and fired but Raptor tilted his body the bullet missing, Raptor ran forward and slammed his feet into the cop's chest his jaw's closing around the man's throat and bit down tearing into the flesh jerking his head around eating the poor cop.

Raptor turned around as he stalked his other prey his yellow eyes staring hungrily down before he pounced digging into the alive cop's belly. Raptor looked up realizing his enemy had gotten away but that didn't matter right now, Raptor leaned down going back to eating the live man as he screamed in pain. Raptor raised his head letting out a Screech/roar before going back to eating his prey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top