The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_voting_barAftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_voting_barAftermath of a fight - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aftermath of a fight

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of a fight - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of a fight

Post by Havok June 15th 2010, 4:23 pm

As Blackout launched himself at the Eliminator, it quickly dodged his attack by jumping out of the way. After doing this, instead of attacking him, it quickly made it's way way to the top of the building at a much faster pace than before. Meanwhile, Voltron had finally made it to the top floor of the building when it suddenly stopped and started to wait.

Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 15th 2010, 4:28 pm

Sul-fury looked below as he threw the large machinery at Voltron. He couldn't see what happened to him, but he never heard a collision until it it the ground and he heard the sound of glass breaking.

"Huh. That'll slow him down a little, maybe."

He made his way towards Blackout who was attacking the Eliminator on the other side. Sul-Fury rushed to his aid, but then Blackout leapt off the side of the building. Rushing to the ledge, the Eliminator's head rose above the ledge.

Sul's eyes widened and he instinctively acted, thrusting out his hand and tried to grapple him by the neck with his massive hand.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 15th 2010, 10:15 pm

The Eliminator jumped to the side avoiding Blackouts attack and quickly scaled the building. Blackout's fist missing its target crushed into the side of the building leaving him with his arm pushed into the building up to his shoulder.

Blackout pulled himself free from the wall, "Sorry" he said apologizing to the mortified family who he could now see through the hole in the wall he had just made.

Blackout then jumped from the fire escape the wall of the neighboring building and then jumped again off the wall back up to the roof. Seeing the eliminator had reached the roof Blackout attacked with a low sweeping kick hoping to trip the eliminator to make it vulnerable.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 16th 2010, 3:18 am

The Eliminator skillfully dodged the sweep kick Blackout attempted by backflipping into the air, but was helpless as he was grappled by the pitch black mini-hulk known as Sul-Fury. Upon the Eliminator being grabbed, Voltron burst from the rooftop floor and instantly tried to blast Sul-fury in the back with an electrical bolt.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 16th 2010, 1:22 pm

Now back on the roof, Blackout saw Voltron firing a blast of electricity at Sul-Fury. Acting quickly leaping in front of Sul-Fury's exposed back. The bolt of electricity washed over him harmlessly, and he smiled. "You're going to have to better than that." he yelled from across the roof. Blackout then flew toward Voltron to fight in close quarters.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 16th 2010, 4:07 pm

Just as Blackout got close to Voltron, loud destructive noises could be heard close by. The sounds turned out to be from a Cyborg Gamma as it scaled the building. At first, only it's large claw emerged as it sliced into the roof, then by using the claw it managed to pull itself up completely. It's attention was quickly turned to Blackout and it began to charge towards him, lifting back it's right arm, preparing to slice through him.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 16th 2010, 9:58 pm

Sul-fury's eyes lit up as he held the Eliminator by the throat with one palm. He now had the android right where he wanted him. Sul raised the Eliminator in the air and bodyslammed it into the ground. He swung his other fist ferociously down on repeated punches aimed at the Eliminator's head.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 17th 2010, 10:58 am

The Eliminator struggled furiously, moving it's head around from side to side(As much as it could considering it was being held down), but it was only partially successful in dodging, as many of the punches just barely managed to hit him. It was also swinging it's legs widely towards Sul-fury's stomach and trying to pry his arm away from his neck.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 17th 2010, 5:34 pm

Seeing the new mechanical threat appearing on the roof and swinging its blade like arm. Blackout's eyes widened as he realized that he wouldn't be able to slow his momentum, he quickly dropped to his knees bent his torso backwards sliding underneath the attack of the cyborg by maybe an inch. Continuing to slide he went in between the legs of his enemy, then jumping up and jumping around in midair he blasted it in the back with a bolt of electricity.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 17th 2010, 6:33 pm

The Cyborg got struck by the full force of the electrical bolt, which caused him to stumble forward. It ignored Blackout's attack and knew that the same thing would happen if he tried to do the same attack again. So It quickly turned to face Blackout once more and again it made it's way towards him, this time at much slower rate. Again it lifted it's right arm, but this time it swung it's blade in a horizontal fasion in an attempt to slice him directly in half.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 17th 2010, 7:44 pm

The Eliminator's struggling was futile, kicking his legs against Sul's thick hide. The Eliminator struggled further, trying to pry itself from Sul's grip, but Alan's strength proved beyond that of normal as well. He responded in attempting to double his strength by trying to place two hands on the Eliminator's neck, and pulling his hands apart from each other, trying to pull its head off its shoulders.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 18th 2010, 3:27 am

As Sul-fury tightened his grip on the Eliminator, it knew that it could never break free. To make matters worse, he was now ripping it's head off. As it knew it was going to be destroyed very soon, the Eliminator wrapped it's arms and legs around Sul-fury and started it's detonation sequence. As it did this, Voltron aimed his hand at Sul-fury and fired a bolt of electricity in order to try and incapacatate him long enough for the Eliminator to finish it's detonation sequence and explode on him.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 18th 2010, 11:45 am

Sul-fury became entangled in the struggle with the Eliminator, battling strength against agility, and flexibility. Legs and arms wrapped around him, but he shrugged it off as a last ditch effort to escape the inevitable. Voltron launched yet another electrical attack, this time, it was a ranged stream attack. Sul was too entangled and busy struggling finishing off the Eliminator to bother blocking or dodging.

"Nnnng!" The electricity pumped through his system with excruciating pain. Sul figured the androids were connected through a wireless communication system. When one was in trouble, they'd all would try to focus on the danger surrounding the damaged ally. This only strengthened his resolve to finish him.

The explosion is what he didn't expect. The Eliminator's sequence was complete, detonating itself on Sul's torso, which had earlier taken two direct hits with a grenade launcher. The explosion on the rooftop shook the floor of the rooftop, sending chunks of brick and shrapnel everywhere. Producing a thick smoke in the area Sul was previously located.

The wind changed directions, slowly moving the smoke, Where Sul-fury was standing. The flexsuit that he was wearing was completely torn off in his torso area, leaving just his leggings and his mask still partially intact. As a result of the explosion, his shoulders and back were on fire. His chest was severely damaged now. There was a gaping hole, and blood was seeping through his skin.

"So I am human, after all, then.." He thought to himself. The flames sparked and almost instantly ignited the rest of his body, quickly cauterizing his flesh and drying up the blood. He was breathing heavily, he could not endure much more, and he knew it. Sul started to slowly walk towards Blackout and the massive Cyborg, which he turned into a full-on run.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 18th 2010, 1:05 pm

Voltron noticed Sul-fury charge towards Blackout and his remaining minion. This Superhuman has an impressived endurance, he has survived everything I have put him through and still refuses to die. I had better take care of him before he attacks my cyborg. He then fired yet another bolt of electricity at the weakened hero, this time he was aiming for his leg.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 18th 2010, 1:38 pm

The electric bolt acted like a spear impaling the leg of a beast. Alan fell to his knees and then toppled over and slid on the rooftop on his side.

"Theres no stoppin these guys... I'm done for if I stay here. he thought. Sul slowly pushed himself up to one knee and scanned the roof for an escape point.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 18th 2010, 3:41 pm

Blackout leaped up, and once again narrowly avoiding being severed in half. Just as he was preparing to counter strike an explosion rocked the roof. As the dust and smoke settled he saw Sul-Fury who was now engulfed in flames charging toward him and the cyborg. He was stopped short though by a bolt of electricity fired by Voltron. Blackout then struck throwing a crushing punch at Voltron's chest, hoping that if it landed it could distract him enough to allow Sul-Fury who looked severely injured time to escape.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top