The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_voting_barAftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_voting_barAftermath of a fight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aftermath of a fight

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of a fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of a fight

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 1:44 pm

"Hnggg!" Sul-fury was stopped dead in his tracks in his assault by the electrical field, as the currents pulsed through his body, accelerating and tormenting his organs. He staggered backwards a few steps.

So you have... a few tricks, eh?, Sul-fury exhaled.

Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 13th 2010, 2:08 pm

When Sul-fury stopped, Voltron ceased emitting his electrical field and said

"Indeed I do Alan." After saying this Voltron jumped away as the Eliminator took aim at Sul-fury and fired his grenade launcher.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 2:45 pm

The grenade slammed into his chest, sending shrapnel flying in all directions, which for the most part was re-directed off his thick skin. It still felt like glass cutting into him, making multiple thin grooves and punctures in his skin. But the explosion itself knocked Sul-fury off his feet, sending him flying backwards.

"Aaaaggh--!" Sul-fury landed with his back on the hood of a compact car with a crunch, forcing it to cave in. He tilted his head up slightly, he was dizzy and his vision was blurred.

He lifted himself off the vehicle and ripped a door off, holding it by the handle of the door. Then afterward snagged a hubcap off one of the wheels. Sul-fury swung the hubcap behind his back then hurled it like an ancient Roman athlete. The hubcap sailed through the sky at a high velocity as if it were shot out of a cannon at the Eliminator.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 13th 2010, 3:02 pm

The Eliminator skillfully dodged the incomming projectile by sidestepping out of the way and in retaliation fired at Sul-fury yet again with his grenade launcher. As it did this Voltron lifted a motorbike off of the side of the road and threw it towards Sul-fury's right side.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 3:14 pm

Sul-fury raised the door and blocked the grenade with the door. He braced his legs and didn't budge a muscle this time. The glass from the window shattered and rained on his head, painlessly.

He looked through the window that was broken at the two robots as a motorcycle came flying in his direction. Alan used his free hand and grabbed the motorcycle in mid-air by the front wheel, the momentum throwing him back a step or two, as he spun 360 degrees and hurled it right back at Voltron.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 13th 2010, 3:41 pm

The sounds of battle echoed through the streets, drawing the attention of another hero who was patrolling nearby. Black was silently traversing the balmy night sky searching for the source of the commotion that had attracted his interest. Nearing the site he landed and crouched on top of a tall building overlooking the scene he saw three figured battling it out in the middle of the street. Deciding he had better get involved before the city was destroyed he decided to choose the side of the big black guy instead of the two crazy looking robots. Leaping from the rooftop he flew quickly down to the ground next to the man.

"Looks like you might be in the need of some assistance" he said, turning to the man.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 13th 2010, 4:19 pm

Voltron was hit directly in the chest by the motorbike, causing it to explode on impact, sending him flying back into a wall. As he got back to his feet, his Eliminator noticed a new superpowered person had went over to Sul-fury, meaning Voltron also saw the man. This new superhuman's presence may just decrease the probability of my success here, I better call in reinforcements. Voltron then commanded an elite unit to come and help him, though it would take a little while before it would arrive. As he did this the Eliminator began firing it's remaining ammunition at him and the new arrival (Four Grenades). After doing this it charged towards them to fight in hand to hand combat.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 5:18 pm

The motorcycle exploded instantly, unexpectedly to Sul-fury, and his arm instinctively raised itself to shield his eyes. He smirked contently at his victory of strength. Sul-fury did a double-take at the man that landed next to him with a quick offer of assistance. He seemed of ordinary means, what could he possibly do in a fight like this??

"You have no idea, But I'm not sure if-- You gotta be kiddin.. I got this, Look out!"

A cold firm hand pushed Blackout aside as a barrage of grenades sailed through the air. Sul-fury flung the remains of the door into the air at the grenades that were launched in their direction. It collided with one grenade, causing two others to explode. The fourth grenade was still untouched.

Sul-fury made sure his body was in front of Blackout to shield the explosion, as he absorbed the full blast, knocking him down on his back into the ground, cracking the cement.

He rolled over to his side, getting to his hands and knees, and he grunted. Took a direct hit in the torso area as he did earlier. This time it hurt twice as much as the first.

Sul-fury coughed instinctively, spraying blood on the pavement. Blood? Was the first time he'd seen himself bleed since his human form. He wiped his mouth with his left forearm. The Eliminator charged towards his and Blackout's direction. Sul needed a miracle now. He dragged himself to get up.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

Blackout watched from behind as Sul-Fury absorbed the blast from the grenade before he could do anything to help. Sul-Fury fell to the ground and Blackout saw the Eliminator charging toward them. Blackout thinking fast grabbed the arm of his new acquaintance "Hold on" he called as he jumped up into the air the flying upward away from the eliminator moments before it reached them.

Black flew swiftly over to the rooftop of a nearby building setting himself and Sul-Fury down. "So what's the deal with these gu... things." He asked nonchalantly firing large blast of electricity from his outstretched hand, toward the robot that had nearly hammered them seconds before.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 10:48 pm

Sul-fury was surprised how much the nimble man could hold, Alan wasn't exactly lightweight. His phenomenal powers of electricity too, were unexpected. Perhaps he was saved. He landed on the top of a building on his feet with a thump.

"That one's just a goon, the one I creamed with a motorcycle seems to talk more. He, or whoever he's working for, is trying to create some sort of advanced cyborg. They needed to make me dead to take my DNA apparently."

Sul-fury spoke as he looked for something on top of the building.

"I know its not a good time, but I really don't know you, for now I can trust you because you intervened back there. We can sort out details later, but I don't think these guys give up easy."

He spotted an air conditioning unit. Placing two hands on it, he lifted the large piece of machinery, and held it over his head.

"Yeah, yeah. A bit unorthodox, I know. But I'm expecting that freak show to show up right over there." He said as he nodded to the edge of the roof. Yet, a bit strange coming from someone who appeared to be a freak show himself.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 14th 2010, 5:26 pm

As Blackout flew Sul-fury to the top of the building, the Eliminator went to the side of the building through an alleyway where it proceeded to climb up the fire escape that clung to it. As this happened Voltron ran over to the same building and began climbing it at the side Sul-fury was facing.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 14th 2010, 6:35 pm

Sul-fury peered over the ledge of the building to see Voltron climbing up the side, at a quick, steady pace. He put all of his strength into throwing the air conditioning unit downwards with two hands at Voltron.

"Here's an early Christmas for ya, ugly."

Last edited by Sul-Fury on June 15th 2010, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 14th 2010, 10:34 pm

Seeing the Eliminator approaching the building and beginning a climb the fire escape, Blackout moved swiftly to the edge of the building grabbing the railing. Blackout gritted his teeth under his mask as electricity danced down his arms into the metal of the fire escape, hoping to electrocute the eliminator before it could reach the roof.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 15th 2010, 3:23 am

Voltron, as swiftly as he could, burst through one of the windows that covered the building in order to escape the falling projectile. Upon entering the building Voltron went to the stairs and made his way to the top floor of the building. As Voltron did this, the Eliminator was being violently shocked by Blackout, but even this wasn't enough to stop the Eliminator as even though he was being electricuted it was still making it's way to the top of the building, though alot slower than it was before.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 15th 2010, 4:11 pm

The eliminator continued to climb the fire escape even as Blackout was electrocuting it. Deciding that he had better try to stop it before it reached the roof he dove over the edge. Righting himslef in midair Blackout landed on a window sill  across from the eliminator. Blackout clenched his fist and leaped toward the eliminator throwing a wild electrified punch at the machine.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 15th 2010, 4:23 pm

As Blackout launched himself at the Eliminator, it quickly dodged his attack by jumping out of the way. After doing this, instead of attacking him, it quickly made it's way way to the top of the building at a much faster pace than before. Meanwhile, Voltron had finally made it to the top floor of the building when it suddenly stopped and started to wait.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top