The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Lost and Never Found (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lost and Never Found (Sean)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost and Never Found (Sean) Empty Lost and Never Found (Sean)

Post by Andrew March 10th 2021, 1:03 am

"COMPUTER REPLICATE A LEVEL A THREAT ATTACKING THE CITY!" Patriot shouted. "ACTIVATE PAIN RECEPTION: DIFFICULTY 10!"  he shouted once more.
The once round room transformed into a city. People running and panicking. Multiple Metahumans were attacking.
"Andrew you will need to use your fire if you wish to have any chance." the A.I. spoke from above the sky.
The grit of his teeth and crack of his knuckles all but said show me.

Two large boulders, one high one low came whizzing at his head and legs. Leaping he stomped his legs down shattering the first rock before punching the other to pieces. A bolt of lightning came flying by him as large chunks of earth kept getting tossed. Lighting started to circle him quickly. He coated his entire body in ice before stomping and sending the lightning user slipping into the geokinetic's rocks and breaking his leg. Andrew walked slowly towards the electric man. Lifting him up by his arm the man stared with a grin. "You couldn't save her!" the man cackled before a bolt of lightning blasted down cracking the armor down the middle and sending the duo flying.

Andrew stood up and put his hands in a fighting stance. "YOU WANT FIRE?" He inhaled deeply, eye's almost blazing, before cocking his arm back.
"SIMULATION: EMERGENCY PROTOCOL EJECT."
He wondered what was going on. The alert was going off on the computer for the human traffic ring had been hunting down amidst all of this deity bullshit.
He wasn't in his typical hero costume. He was wearing an under armor muscle shirt, a pair of athletic shorts, and running sneakers. A scar showing on his leg, and part of his back sneaking out of the lack of sleeve.

Sean seemed to be staring at him with a look Patriot was used to. He knew he was going to ask if he wanted to take these pricks down. He knew Sean was always down for the dynamic duo to take care of some crime. Since forming Halo they'd been trying to really show the city it wasn't just about fighting the world ending bad guys.

"So before I get into the task clearly in front of us... I went on a date. I had a lot fun. I almost feel guilty. I never really "broke up" with Tyuki. I guess dying counts. Your husband's sister kind of. Vira Lee. It was honestly the most fun I've had in a long time. Realm Walker didn't even have to throw dragons at me either. I know it was one date but there's somethin about this chic man. I don't know. You did tell me to get back out there though." he jokingly punched Sean in the arm. "I'm thinking of asking her out again next weekend. It's clear other things in my life moved on and as much as I love having a ton of bro time with brother, I kinda miss the embrace of a woman." the hero laughed. He swiveled back and forth in his computer chair looking at Sean for answers.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Lost and Never Found (Sean) Empty Re: Lost and Never Found (Sean)

Post by Arcana March 12th 2021, 10:58 pm

Drop a world ending cult on Sean and he did the only thing he knew he could do.  It hadn’t been too long since he’d been chasing a similar cult, so he had to follow what signs he could. These thoughts dominated his mind as he stepped into the training room, noting that things had changed drastically from the usual. Which meant it was in use and he had ignored the flashing lights that came with it. Instead looking down into a thick bound spiral notebook full of notes Sean had scrawled over hours of thinking. It looked like he walked in on an important moment, brilliant fire flashing and flaring with dancing shadows before everything returned to normal.

Sounded like something important was happening from the alert. The general nature he knew but that was just in general really, wasn’t it? Regardless of the reason, he could tell Andrew would want to get on the case. That last bit about the fire probably proved that. He dressed for relaxation today, in a pair of cargo pants that somehow fit his short height and a back shirt with an alchemical symbol on it. Hair still a little shaggy, with both arms emblazoned with runic sleeves that started at the back of his hand and beyond the sleeves. The ones his right arm were inky black and the left golden, almost constantly radiant with mana.

Slipping the folder into his bottomless bag, Sean looked up to him as he went into talking about going on a date with some chick named Vira? Did he know her? ”Zell has a sister? Neat,” Sean muttered to himself, sounding quite serious in his lack of knowledge about said sister. ”well I’m glad for ya, even if I don’t like thinking of you embracing my husband’s sister. Feels like some kind of indirect weirdness,” Sean quipped, giving a small shrug.

He set himself down into a seat, looking up at the alert flashing across the screen. ”So what’s the deal here? Got a lead on that trafficking ring you’ve been following?” With legs drawn he spun around in his chair, stopping with a small current of air. ”been feeling a little stagnant so if that’s the case we should go bust them up. Could give us a chance to deal with some threats that aren’t obsessed with killing the world,” Universe? World? Either way he lived here and that was all that mattered.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew March 17th 2021, 1:15 am

"Yes Zell has a sister. Well kind of. Vira was literally at your wedding reception, brother." Andrew laughed shaking his head. "Indirect weirdness. Here I thought you were all for me hitting the dating circuit again." he stuck his tongue out at his best friend."

He spun his chair around to face he screen. "The deal here is Mr. Steve Zarmani. Russian arms dealer. Also deals children. He's the guy in the top left of the screen with the really bad goatee. His lieutenant..." Andrew clicked and a man's face popped up. "Is surprisingly easy to get info out of with a fake Russian accent and a few bottles in his bar called Mother Moscow. Over in the Queens. Grossly on the nose. He goes by Zolo. No passport. No License. He's like a ghost. I have lots of reason to believe he's a metahuman as well as..."

The hero clicked again. A large man holding a pair of machete's. "The butcher. At least that's what those slime balls call him. His real name is Dimitri Onyskiv. I have reason to believe he too is a meta human. If my detective skills are half as good as I like to think Zolo is a shape shifter and the butcher is your run of the mill enhanced. Obviously it goes without saying there will be armed guards all over their turf. This is more of a stealth mission. I don't put it past any of them to shoot at the kids or worse to distract us... That enough of a shake up for you?" he cracked his knuckles and left the info on the screen for Sean to continue with.

"AIVIAN: Stealth gear drop."

In an instant a box with a militant pair of black boots, pants, a tactical shirt for movement. A black mask that could easily cover the bottom part of his face. Not far off of PPE, just cloth so he could take it on and off easily, and a black leather jacket.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 26th 2021, 5:23 pm

”Okay that explains why I didn’t notice her. My eyes were all on Zell at the time,” He had no issues about hitting the dating scene, though the joke amused him if nothing else. Whether others got it was their own issue, not something he let dwell within his mind for too long.

Swiveling around in his chair, Sean examined the faces flashing across the screen. People they were supposed to be looking into and following the activities of. Well, the system had been doing though he wondered how thorough the technology was. ”Sounds par for the course with criminals like this,” He agreed, rising to his feet in a gust of wind and lifting the bag at his side.

Magic bag, drop stealth gear, This was followed by him upending the bag and shaking it till a collection of dark colored pants, a shirt and beanie flopped from the bag. ”These guys look pretty hardcore,” He took handle of the screen and scrolled through the information the computer was giving them.  Well, it was something he could work with though stealth meant a good portion of his current magics would do no good here. Well, he wasn’t lacking in creativity here either. ”So what’s the game plan?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 23rd 2021, 9:28 pm

Andrew never tired of Sean's magic. "That's never not interesting to watch man." he grinned stretching backwards and clasping his hands together.
These guys were no joke in terms of being awful but it wasn't their power level's that worried him. In fact, it was the power over the situation the had.

"The plan? We sneak into the bar. Criminals always wear masks there. Mother Moscow is known for their anonymity. I figure we keep our heads down in the back somewhere, we don't get noticed. We're well known heroes though. They catch one good look at us before we hear the drop spot it's game over."

Andrew rubbed his chin thinking about that decision.

"Actually...Ok...So I suggest we grab the bouncer. Out back there's always a guy on the roof smoking cigarettes. We get the location out of him and not let him leave to alert anyone. That would be the safe route. We know a ship is coming with children. We can't get through an entire harbor silently that is filled with gunmen. So we figure out the ship. I'll make aa plan from there. Sound good?"

Andrew stood on one arm and started holding himself up and balancing. Pushing up he switched arms and caught himself. He was stretching out to prepare for any limber activity needed.

"Any questions before we hit the Russian rat hole, my brother?"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 9th 2021, 9:45 pm

”I know right? Don’t think I’ll ever stop liking it,” Sean agreed,  hanging the bag around his shoulder and listening to the plan that involved breaking apart this human trafficking ring they took an interest in dismantling. Well it was a departure from saving the world, though he assumed it was important enough to look into.  Something about people selling each other like belongings was not something he really liked anyhow. ”Stand around and act like we know what we’re doing. Well you’d be surprised how often celebrities don’t even get recognized at their own look alike contests,” Sean responded with a smirk, remembering the few articles he’d seen around the internet. He wouldn’t be surprised to see Zell walk around and not be recognized depending on where he was.

There was another plan, one that didn’t rely upon human stupidity and it sounded like it could work.  It sounded like something he could work with. While stealth was not something he was mostly skilled with, he knew a few ways to reduce things like sound and his presence. Okay, perhaps he could do a little better when it came to stealth. Magic offered many interesting avenues to go through infiltration. ”Well, if we can figure out where the ship is coming from and what they’re doing, we can make a move before they’re able to escape with the kids,” Sean agreed with a nod, stroking his stubble dusted chin.

”Know what this bouncer can do? Something that needs the both of us?” Sean questioned, stretching out some tightness from his limbs and joints. ”aside from that no, I think I’m good here. Let’s break his ring up,”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 18th 2021, 2:23 am

"Ya it would make it a lot easier knowing where the ship was. Your water would make this mission a piece of cake. Unfortunately...are we ever that lucky?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Before walking back to the computer screen.
"I know he uses either illusions, or multiplies. There's always a few of him and that's not usually possible. Worst case scenario it IS possible and it's a bunch of shape shifting Russians with guns. I don't see that going particularly great."

"Only other thing I can think of is he's a technopath messing with the cameras. Any option. We have a small idea. Which I suppose is better than zero. We'll get some high ground, get a vantage point, and see what we can see ourselves. Anyways grab some binoculars on the way out."

-A few hours later-

The duo sat upon construction across from the bar's rear looking over the harbor and trying to gather intel on the guard or plural.
"What can you see?" Andrew asked as the wind blew gently and was made the warm night more pleasant.
He turned to his brother and tiled his head to the side.
"Did you do something new with your hair bro?"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top