The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_voting_barFEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_voting_barFEARE... family feud. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

FEARE... family feud.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FEARE... family feud. - Page 2 Empty Re: FEARE... family feud.

Post by Exotic Pickel February 17th 2010, 5:20 pm

Edge was knocked through the wall and out onto the driveway fo the remote FEARE safehouse, he reached for hs sword when he realised he had a gaping hole in his lower torso.He Grabbed his wound and blood was pouring onto his hand then h grabbed his sword wit his free hand and threw his sword at an intense speed almost as fast as a baseball thrown by a proffessioanl baseball player.

Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2010, 7:34 pm

Nightkill had his left arm chopped off. He screamed in pain and anger, and fired energy beams from his tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel February 23rd 2010, 6:50 pm

Blast after blast hit Edge and pummeled him into the ground...unable to move he saw his life flash before his eyes...even the stuff he had forgot all remembered he quickly stored into his memory chip in the back of his head...another perk of the Project PErfection he was part cyborg and had a camera and memeory core installed in his brainthe only one else that knew was Ferrum.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : Wtfproductions founder,WTF star,other star of web shows
Humor : Anything funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2010, 9:15 pm

Nightkill laughed sadistically, and walked over to him. "Ok, Edge, time to go to-" he stopped when he saw something in Edge's head. 'A memory chip?" his eyes widened. "What do you know? I helped design that chip and camera. Can't have Ferry seeing any of this." he said, as wires came out of his hand, and connected with Edge's head. "I am going to destroy the chip, and erase your mind." he laughed, and for a few moments, Nightkill's mind and Edge's mind would be connected. The process would take him half an hour, but he was sure he had time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel February 24th 2010, 4:09 pm

Edge grabbed the dagger in his boot and flung it at nightkills face for the death blow... his brain was still intact and he needed that chip to show Ferrum what happened

(keep the chip alive please this is how brent sends ferrum the message)
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2010, 7:27 pm

(I'm gonna keep Nightkill alive just a while longer. After Ferrum sees him kill Edge through the chip, he'll be a wanted man by pretty much everyone on the rpg.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel February 26th 2010, 4:05 pm

(okay and maybe brent will take his first FEARE mission as killing nightkill for him to avenge Edge)
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2010, 8:54 pm

(That's cool.)

Nightkill laughed, dodged the dagger and destroyed Edge's brain. As a precauation, he also uploaded Edge's brain into his own, for any useful info. Then he left. He realized he killed a FEARE member, and that he was now screwed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel March 2nd 2010, 3:10 pm

(the chip is still in his head though)

Edge was dead...but his memory stll liveed on inside the chip and with it the video of nightkill attacking

Brent had been tracking FEARE operatives for months and when he saw this battle unfold he knew to stay out of it, then he walked up to the dead body and recorded his message for Ferrum to hear
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top