The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus Empty What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus

Post by Dr Everyone December 26th 2010, 2:04 am

Dr.Everyone sat at his lab's main computer. He had hacked almost every cellphone satellite to scan the entire Earth for signs of the hero Entropus. The satellites would scan for everything going at Mach five speed. Not too helpful. However, he also had them scan for anomalies in the gravity field, and magnetic field. In other words, anything that was manipulating gravity or some form of magnetism. One one thing set of all the scanners. Entropus. And what luck, he was here in Chicago.

"I read a theory that people, and all sentient life forms, when an inevitability, that they might call fate, they come to where this inevitability is going to happen, because it will make it happen sooner than later. Call it instinct." Dr.Everyone said to himself.

Dr.Everyone quickly ran out of his lab and morphed into a falcon. He flew around Chicago until he was over the bleep on the scanners. He flew down to the person causing the bleep, Entropus. Hiding where the voice was coming, he said:

"Entrooopusss. I've come to kill you. FEARE has requested your death. And I am a member."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus Empty Re: What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus

Post by Entropus December 26th 2010, 5:15 am

Chicago had seen a long December, but it seemed that this year would be better than the last. Emmett had a newspaper in hand, searching down streets and alley ways, even checking rooftops looking for his old partner, Pain. "You'd imagine a big guy like Brock couldn't hide so well." Emmett stood tall on the ledge of an apartment building, looking down at the people walking the streets. So many people, but never the ones you're looking for. He unfolded the newspaper and read the front page.

"Indestructible Hero Returns, Villains Sent Packing."

Pain, a hero recently under hiatus, has returned. A decrease in super villain crime has already arrived. He has traveled to each major city, letting those villains that had taken advantage of his absence know that they better find something else to do. He is currently in Chicago, and hopes are high that he will deal with the villain who is infamous around the world, Dr.Everyone. Dr.Everyone has killed someone in almost every country, and has killed someone in every continent. He has been terrorizing people for years, and have been giving heroes quite a problem. The only good thing he has ever done was help fend the Earth from demons years ago. While authorities just avoid Dr.Everyone, and the military shows a cold shoulder, it is hoped that Pain will deal with this menace once and for all.

Seconds after reading the article, a strange voice claimed that F.E.A.R.E. had requested his death. "What kind of joke is this? Your weak-minded leader, Ferrum, puts a hit on me? Wont even face his own fight?" With a simple press of a button on his wristwatch, Emmett's entire body began to flicker, almost like that of a hologram. In half of a second, he was transformed into Entropus.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus SignatureentropusWhat do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus Empty Re: What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus

Post by Dr Everyone December 26th 2010, 11:31 am

About 6 feet away from Entropus a falcon landed. It quickly began to change until it was a man, about six feet tall. The man wore a white lab coat over a dress shirt with a tie, dress pants, and what looked to be a hybrid between sneakers and dress shoes. His hands had green metal gloves over them, which seemed to me melted into his skin. The same went for the mask he wore, except it was black and white instead of green. If you didn't know better, you might assume this man was a hero, or at least a good guys scientist (if you took away the mask and gloves), but almost everyone knew who this doctor was. Dr.Everyone. A villain possessing complete control over all fire and had the ability to morph into anyone and anything as well as fly, and he had a doctorate degree.

"Oh, you think your important enough to get a hit put on you? Ha ha! Your as stupid as you are fast. This isn't a hit, but you may call it a mercy killing. This is an initiation kill. I must at least beat you within an inch of your life, and I'm in. Now please, hold still, this will only hurt forever."

With that, he summoned a large ball of fire and threw it at Entropus, following close behind the fireball to deliver a hit after it's fiery fury had been received.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 26th 2010, 2:55 pm

Entropus wasn't going down without a fight, he was going to deal with this scum once and for all. Before him was Dr.Everyone summoning a gigantic fireball, and hurling it towards him. The taunts and insults from Dr.Everyone were mere nuisance, nothing more. "Dr.Everyone, stand down! You lose!" Shouted the Virtual Man. He then began to form a blast of cosmic energy from his hands, about the same size of the fire ball. "Hopefully this works..." He then launched it towards the fireball, awaiting their connection.

What do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus SignatureentropusWhat do you FEARE? Everyone Versus Entropus Entropusgrid
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 26th 2010, 3:30 pm

Dr.Everyone saw the two balls of energy about to hit and flew backwards, and then put his lab coat in front of his face, shielding himself with it. It was a fire resistant coat, as was the rest of his clothes.

"I don't lost. And I won't. Don't let your hopes become statements, Entropus. And why should I stand down? What reasoning do you have that would make me stop? None. Now, except your fate."

Dr.Everyone morphed into a cheetah. A jungle cat, which could move fast, and as all cats, could pounce and claw.

He quickly ran at Entropus, leaped into the air, and pounced, claws out and as sharp as a new hunting knife.

"Don't be afraid, I'm a doctor. Think of this as a shot."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 26th 2010, 6:31 pm

Entropus was a very witty warrior, usually outsmarting his opponents. Although, Dr.Everyone was far smarter than The Virtual Man, he did not know much of his powers.

When Emmett pressed the switch on his wristwatch to transform into Entropus, he began to flicker, which was his mirror image ability being set in place. Meanwhile, Dr.Everyone morphed into a cheetah and ran at the mirror image of Entropus that he sent out before. The blast that Entropus truly sent out was actually placed behind Dr.Everyone, and was aimed right at his cheetah form. (The blast impacts you the same time it would impact the fireball)

Last edited by UlcaTron on December 31st 2010, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 26th 2010, 11:17 pm

As Dr.Everyone pounced, he soon found out that he hadn't actually attacked the real Entropus. Before he could say anything, he was hit by a blast of energy, sending him head over heels into the air. Still in cat form, he landed on his feet. It hurt a bit, but he'd be okay.

"Ahh, I forgot about that, your ability to project yourself. What is everyone calling it? mirror forms? I always do my homework. Now, enough of your petty tricks. Face the fate your God has given you."

He summoned two chains of fire and whipped them at Entropus, while simultaneously a wall of fire flew at Entropus from behind the chains.

"Burn! Burn!"

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 27th 2010, 8:24 pm

The dark gray skies over Chicago placed the mood for such a battle. Dr.Who? versus The Virtual Man, two very powerful and cunning warriors.
As the energy blast hit the Doc, Entropus stood tall for he believed he was victorious. The Doctor recovered quickly, as the blast had very little effect on him. The Virtual Man held a deep breath and scowled as he watched as the Doctor summoned the two chains of fire. But Entropus was becoming impatient, ready to take on Dr.Who, fist-to-fist. He let out his breath, ran and jumped over the wall of fire, quickly avoiding the two fire chains as well. At full speed Entropus kicked down at the Doctor's face.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 23rd 2011, 2:58 pm

Dr.Everyone, his mind thinking faster than the average human, reacted quickly. Stepping into it, he used his super strength to deliver a fire covered super punch right at Entropus' leg. Stepping into it provided momentum, along with his super strength (which could lift 2 tons). He planned on hitting Entropus' leg as soon as the kick came to range. The punch could break the leg, but like so man other battles this probably wouldn't happen. Entropus only had a an Endurance of Hero-Class Level 2.

"Don't worry, this will only hurt alot!"

"These puns get boring after awhile. Hopefully the opportunity to use some new ones comes along."

Last edited by jbronze on January 24th 2011, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top