The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Play It Cool I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Play It Cool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Play It Cool Empty Play It Cool

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2019, 2:50 am

The world usually did not revolve around of one individual, but sometimes it sure felt like it did.

Eclipse would become an icon for young girls everywhere, a true heroin that they could look up to. But she never imagined she would actually be that person to anyone, especially young girls.

Scratching the back of her head, Tyuki would let out a soft sigh and lean her head into the window of the town car taking her from an airport to her hotel for the weekend getaway. A vacation, something she needed more than anything. It was only a weekend away, but it was something she wanted desperately.

There was a convention in town, it had started on Thursday, and there were many people cosplaying and dressing as supers both in the real world and in comics. It was odd, to say the least, but it was also kind of magical in it's own essence. People would come from all over the world to be here, because this convention was one of the only ones that allowed real world heroes to make appearances.

The driver of the car would look to the rear view mirror as Tyuki learned her head against the window and chuckle.

"Are you alright there, missy?" he'd ask, adjusting his sunglasses to account for the rising sun peeking through the high rises of Atlanta's wonderful skyline.

"Ah, ya know... A long weekend ahead of me, even if it is vacation." she would laugh a little, offering a smile. She hated casual small talk, especially with strangers.

"Ah, it can't be all that bad hon. Chin up. I tell ya what, we can listen to whatever you wanna. Here," he passed the aux cord. A true sign of trust and respect. The honor was passed to Tyuki.

"I'll be honest, you might not like my music." she said, another soft, very fake laugh passing along with her words.

"Try me," he'd dare, glancing to the mirror again to look at Tyuki.

She'd shrug at this point and plug the cord into the jack on her phone. All these years and cords still existed. The world was wonderful for that, honestly. Not everything needed to run on Bluetooth, after all.

The music that followed was her own band. It had been so long since the group of girls had played together. She wondered if she had been replaced or not yet. Bonnie and Kyrie were likely finishing their degrees, and Yui was probably working on her modeling career. School came as second priority to the goo princess Yui, bass player for Girl ALIVE!

As the guitar riffs came through, the driver let out a sound that showed how pleased he was.

"Well, I'll be damned. I thought no one else listened to this group. I like these girls."

Had this guy not realized Tyuki was in this band..?

She raised a brow and tapped her foot, then started singing along with it.

"I can't believe you haven't realized who I am yet." she said, laughing a bit. The song had ended and she was readying to play another one of their singles.

"What do you mean?" he would ask, looking at her again in the mirror. Traffic was clearing up so he'd put his eyes back on the road and start maneuvering toward the hotel Tyuki would be staying at.

She'd grow quiet as another song played, her head bobbing slightly as she hummed along. Their trip was coming to an end after two more songs, and now it was just two more blocks down, but traffic had jammed again.

"Wait a second." he'd squint his eyes, pulling his sunglasses off as he looked in the mirror one more time. He would then turn around and let out a gasp.

"You're Tyuki Gold. Holy!" he'd start looking for a pen and paper for her to sign, but traffic started back up. He'd put his hands back on the wheel and start driving.

"Hah. Yep. It's me. Ya found me. Keep this secret though, okay?" she said, chuckling a bit as she unplugged her phone and slid it back into her bag.

She had made it to her hotel room, and she had about an hour or two to kill before the event she needed to attend. Hopefully it all went smoothly. A nap wouldn't hurt, of course. A nap would be awesome.

So Tyuki would do just that, her head hitting the pillow and her brain shutting off for a while to recharge.

--

The convention center was huge, people were spilling onto the streets, cameras flashing and clicking to capture all the wonderful costumes. There were even a few people cosplaying as Eclipse, some of the outfits being older renditions of her attire. She was clad in her newest design by Bliss' sister Mitsuko. It was a gold base, as usual, to match the warmth of the sun. There was black stripes along her thighs that would curl up and around her buttocks and onto her sides, pointed ends angled down toward her hips. She wore knee high black boots with golden moons on the knee plates. Her arms and hands were in elegant black gloves, that same golden moon on her elbows. She had a golden moon on her breast piece, the wide U shape of the neck line accenting her attire. Her hair was the usual soft blonde, she having kept it dyed of course. She wore a thin tuxedo styled mask, keeping her identity hidden. Upon her back were a pair of beautiful white wings, the two appendages folded neatly and just barely brushing the sidewalk as she made her appearance.

A few people would turn their heads to see her stepping into the convention. Some people would gasp, complimenting how realistic her wings looked. She would just smile and nod toward them, making her way toward registration. Hopefully there wouldn't be any issues.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Play It Cool JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Play It Cool Empty Re: Play It Cool

Post by Danny The Sphinx April 2nd 2019, 4:10 am

Danny's plane landed in Atlanta around midday. It meant an early flight, but motion sickness never set in enough to keep her from just knocking out over the four hour flight. She swung by baggage to grab her gear from a crowded line. She could pick up from some conversations the reasons for visiting- most benign to her, but it did seem the convention would be full swing in motion.

A friendly face smiled through the crowd accompanied by a waving hand. Mitsuko's small stature made her sink beneath the crowd, but her bright cheeks always captured the moment around her. "Danny, it's me! Mitsy!" Wearing a grey sweathshirt with pink trim with a paid of jeans, Mitsy grabbed Danny's attention as easily as Danny grabbed her bags.

"I see you!" Danny lifted the bag and walked over, her flip flops slapping the terminal floor while the back of her jeans just touched the back of her footing. "Did you park or are we getting a lift?"

"Taxi." Mitsy began to keep stride with Danny, letting her suitcase roll behind her.

"Oh, wait." Danny lowered her bag as a turquoise stroller emerged with turquoise wheels. "Much better."

The duo walked out of the airport terminal with Danny flipping through her phone to dial up a ride to the hotel. "A quick change of clothes and then we can be at the convention center."

"This is going to be great! I've never actually done one of these before. It's going to be crowded right?"

"Packed."

And packed it was.

Mitsy and Danny both changed at the hotel before arriving at the convention center. Mitsuko wore a modern sorceress outfit with a stylish blouse and dress that sank just past her knees into a pair of black boots. A pink cape with purple trim hung down past her knees and a stylish tiara pulled her up do together.

Danny on the other hand popped a bubble from her gum. The rest of her attire remained very relaxed with her Stanford cheerleading track jacket over a Girl Alive! shirt and a pair of jeans. Her main point of change simply came from the removal of her flip flops for a pair of rainbow colored Westbrooks on her feet. "So here we are. Now, we just need to see if Tyuki is keeping a low profile or cosplaying as herself." Her eyes shifted over to a pair of wings far too exquisite to be fake. "Some questions answer themselves."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Play It Cool Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 21st 2019, 12:34 am

A convention would be the best place to unwind and meet fans. It was the only logical place for Tyuki to go and to make fans happy while also keeping a sorta-semi-- awe, who was she kidding? There was no such thing as a low profile here. People were approaching her from left and right. Popping up behind of her, asking for selfies. Asking to touch her wings. She was constantly just letting them because... who could really hurt her? There was no chance of it. She was the one and only Eclipse. The one and only Tyuki Gold.

She would smile and pose with other cosplayers, a few from other famous game characters with wings running about. The cosplays were always a mecha version. Rarely ever were they the normal feathered wing versions.

She had gotten done bending down to take her umpteenth selfie with a group when she let her gaze cross over the veranda belonging to the building the con was being held at.

"Hey! she said, waving as she stood back up right and let her wings fold behind of her.

"Took you two long enough!" she said, taking long strides to cut the distance between herself and Danny down very quickly.

Before Danny knew it, Tyuki was practically standing over her. She was clad in her hero uniform of course, and her feet were tucked into three inch heeled boots that made her stand a little taller, and little more proud. She placed her fists onto her hips, naturally falling into a power pose. She wasn't doing it intentionally.

"I think Dreamweaver is here somewhere, and I know that sounds crazy, but I hear she's really into the SHERPA comics creator, and she's suppose to be here today. N.K. Wells! Plus, I mean, it would be rad to get her autograph, ya kno? She put you in one of her comics! I think she named you Jewel or something, though. I don't get it, but I liked it. She made your powers look epic on paper." grinning, Tyuki's green eyes would light up even more as she gushed over Danny's abilities, not really being too quiet about it. But, this was a con. No one would take them seriously.

Would they?

---

Naomi was sitting in her wheelchair, a soft blanket across her lap. She wore a Girl ALIVE! graphic T shirt, her usual white hair was pinned up into two buns, held into place with chopsticks. Pieces of hair would stick out hap-hazardously, adding a bit of style to the up do.  Light brown eyes would stare down at a screen projecting a hologram. It was a TV show. There were two hired security guards at the booth, and she had in ear phones until an alarm went off, indicating she was suppose to do signings.

A lot of the SHERPA comics characters were seen here today, some of them being genderbent and changed into more scantily clad versions of themselves. Naomi wasn't particularly fond of that, but she wasn't going to reprimand people for it. At least not while she was here for business. As soon as her time block was over, she was going to slip into something more casual.

-My DeviantArt-
Play It Cool JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx May 21st 2019, 8:12 pm

"She's taking selfies and wearing three inch heels." Mitsuko pulled her bag to her chest. "I hope those people washed their hands before they touched her wings. This place smells like a foot."

"No way did anyone wash anything." Danny continued to watch from her position next to the smaller fashion designer.

After the throngs of adoring fans parted, Mitsuko smiled and waved to Tyuki, opening up to give her superhero friend a hug. "Traffic was bad."

"Dreamweaver?" Danny clicked her teeth. "I remember the name. It's a little guy in a suit right? With like a pocketwatch- no, that's not right. I can't put a finger on it, but maybe NK Wells can draw this dream person and I can remember her." Danny looked around at some promotional pictures of Jewel. "Is there a Wells version of Bliss? And, is my character better than the Bliss one?"

After the response, Danny would begin to move over to where Wells set up her shop. The crowds barely moved at all for Mitsuko, but Danny- and a few flashy constructs from her bracelet- did a good job of catching attention and moving people. "Thanks! Excuse me! That's a great thing you're dressed as!"

Danny's fakeness went on full display as the cheerleading archaeologist continued to move through the crowd towards the author. "NK! Hi! It's Danny Tamamoa!" Danny tried to reach over to give NK a welcoming hug. "Wow, you look familiar. Have we met before? I guess you know a lot about me. Did I rescue you once?"

Play It Cool Giphy

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2019, 1:39 am

Tyuki's light energy would envelope her hands, burning off any gross-ness, the same energy doing a pass over her body before coming back to her hands where she shook it off like she were getting excess water off of her hands. She didn't care if this was in public; metas were in, or out, or... out of the closet? What was it, now? Unsure how to label the coming of meta humans and supers alike, Tyuki would just look at Danny and then at Mitsuko. She looked familiar. Then she hugged her.

Smiling, Tyuki gave Mitsuko a hug back and finally gasped.

"Wait! You're Bliss' sister?! Right? You helped dress us for a few music videos!" grinning, Tyuki would hugs Mitsuko one more time before letting her go and following after Danny.

They would find themselves down the artist alley, parked in the line to see Wells. Tyuki would bounce from the balls of her feel to her heels as she waited in line, her wings ruffling a few times as she tried to fight her anxiety. This girl was cool, and brought heroes to life and showed them doing great things. It was crazy how descriptive the comics were, and it made her a little jealous that some of, well most of, her fights didn't go like they did in the comics.

When it was finally their turn in line, Naomi's face didn't seem any different from when she greeted the other fans, until Danny went in for a hug and said she was familiar.

Her face filled with shock.

--

Naomi was faking her smiles and giving nods and offering pictures for once in her life. She had decided to be a little bit more camera friendly, since her fame had sky rocketed. Now she was greeted with someone all too familiar. It took her a second, but she realized who it was.

Danny.

But she had to play it cool. She had to make sure Danny could never find out it was her.

"Oh? Maybe at the con in LA? Some guy was running around the con with a gun? Or so my security said. Nice to meet you. I'm N.Kay. You can call me Kay." smiling, she had to put on the facade. She then looked over and noticed Tyuki. She felt a tingle down her spine and a fire ignited in her.

Tyuki was supposed to be dead. How was she here?

Lucius Alba had killed her.

-My DeviantArt-
Play It Cool JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 7th 2019, 6:28 pm

Mitsuko released the hug. "I did! I do!" Now with Tyuki's presence by her, Mitsuko began looking the superhero up and down. "I did all the measurements from guessing and measurements from memory. I never forget a detail about clothing."

With every costume and outfit caught the detail grabbing eye, Mitsuko found herself lost in a sea of vibrant colors. It soothed her. It moved her. It grooved her. But, the lack of attention to some of the details also irked her out of her nirvana more than once. "I have to do something! Tyuki, I need you to get me a booth. Some of these outfits are missing key details, have the wrong color palette, or simply were cut wrong. I am the hero these people need!" Not all heroes wore capes. Mitsuko did though for some reason today.

Danny too released her hug. "N. Kay. Kay!" A laugh came out from Danny as though she had known this person for years, but for some reason, NK just gave Danny those familiar vibes. "Maybe. I hope you make that into some kind of comic- or maybe a TV show. I think I'm probably the most photogenic to want to try and launch that, well, maybe Tyuki too. We can talk about it."

The bustle of the crowd moved around. They came to see NK Wells, but now they were seeing her meet with another famous heroine whom had inspired a heroine. Phones captured the interaction and livestreams were definitely not dead.

"I should get your messenger info. I've had so many fights and so many odd villains. There was thief who broke in to steal some swords from my parents house, and the swords came to life and chased him off. Then, there was someone who could turn people into copies of them, but I can't remember exactly how I stopped them, but I sure did." Danny flipped her hair with a smile. "Then, there was this weird little flying girl who called herself like 'Nightmare Hair' or something. She was kinda pathetic, but she had an interesting idea. I guess you can try to make her more menacing when you write her."

Another laugh came from Danny.

Play It Cool Giphy

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2019, 11:29 pm

Naomi's eye was twitching. She was having a hard time focusing on herself and what her next move was going to be. She took a deep breath in and slowly let it out through her nose as she straightened her back and sat up a bit more in her chair. She would place her hands on the arm rests and grip, lifting herself with her upper body strength and adjusting her position in the chair.

While not using her powers, Naomi's legs are useless. Her figure is definitely not like when she uses her powers. While activated, she has long, muscular legs with thick thighs and round hips. She has a small waist, and an average bust. But without them, her legs are frail, and useless. She has an average waist, and she's almost too skinny. She's lucky to have a cute face, because without it, her entire self confidence would be moot.

"Oh~? Well, I'll definitely have to do that. You actually came just as I was going to take a break. I need to use the little girl's room, so if you'll excuse me." she said, two security officers coming up to escort Naomi off toward the private restrooms. Two girls from the comic book agency, SHERPA, would sit in for Naomi and apologize to other visitors that N. K. Wells will be back momentarily!

--

Tyuki would watch the banter between N.K. and Danny, her brow raising slightly. It was curious how they reacted to one another, like old friends that broke up over something stupid. It was kind of cute. Tyuki could feel something well up in her chest, and she was going to open her mouth to speak, but Naomi had excused herself and was gone almost immediately.

Turning to Danny and Mitsuko, Tyuki would raise her brow one more time and then furrow them together.

"Doesn't it, like, take getting on a waiting list to have a booth? I don't think just anyone could have a booth. Wait!" Tyuki tried to get Mitsuko to stop picking on the cosplayers, but there was nothing Tyuki could do. She was a woman on a mission. She had outfits to save!

--

Giving up on that, Tyuki looked to Danny and then stepped to the side of the SHERPA comics booth.

"It's like you were old friends or something..." she said, a hand finding it's way into her ebony locks. It felt so good to have her natural hair color back. Her roots had been growing in, so it was definitely time to get this touch up done.

She let her hand rub over her head one more time, and as she did, she felt nothing. IT was as if her hair was gone. I mean, it definitely was.

What the hell?

In a panic, Tyuki's wings wound raise up and fold over her head as she looked to Danny in a panic.

"Danny! Danny what the hell! Oh my GOD. Danny. MY HAIR." she could feel herself becoming undone, her entire soul weeping as her hands clutched her bald scalp. She looked great either way, but she loved her hair. She missed it. She couldn't handle going bald.

As she was having her melt down, an evil laugh came out from the shadows as a cloud of deep purple smoke erupted across the con's hallways. Coming from the smoke was none other than Dreamweaver.

--

"Ha! Ha! Ha!! You FOOL!" she cackled with glee, a devilish grin curled up over her face. Naomi would hover in mid air, the clouds of purple smoke holding her up. She was clad in her leotard outfit with a side cape. Her white hair was extra fluffy, a big plum bow on her head. She had her usual bright golden visor over her eyes, protecting her identity. Long legs would stretch out as she stepped onto the ground, smoke billowing around of her knee high boot clad feet as she walked toward the terrified Tyuki, and the dumbfounded Danny.

"Poor wittle baby Eclipse. You're so sad without your hair. How pathetic!" she snapped, a mass of ebony hair appearing on her own head as she transformed into Tyuki, sans the beautiful white wings. She was Tyuki, but in Dreamweaver's outfit. It looked weird, but it was definitely crowd grabbing.

-My DeviantArt-
Play It Cool JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx September 17th 2019, 3:33 am

Mitsuko no longer gave any mind to Tyuki or Danny or whatever this place was. "Your shoulder is right here." Mitsuko moved around an Atlas cosplay- sans the amazing muscles. "The hem between your arm and shoulder is falling on your arm though, so it is making you look frail and weak and this 'Mathew' guy you are pretending to be is not frail judging by the picture."

"We lost her." Danny turned back as Naomi wheeled herself off. "I mean, she's pretty popular. They probably gave her a booth and bumped some poor up and coming artist. I hope they don't bear a grudge and become a supervillain bent on writing this wrong against them. I have enough lame villains coming out of the woodwork."

While Mitsuko continued giving advice, Danny stepped to the side with Tyuki, keeping an eye on the line as it came to a complete stop. "I feel like I've met her before. Do you ever get that feeling? It might just be a- woah, Tyuki!" A stressed finger extended from Danny's hand towards Tyuki's scalp. "Your- your hair- it's gone!"

Not the most devastating thing in the world- actually, nevermind, yes, the most devastating thing in the world befell Tyuki. Her hair was no more. "What happened?! You didn't like, get your powers from your hair or something?!"

Then a cackle came from a great set of hair. "You!" Danny held out her finger as anger furrowed her brow. Then, confusion softened it. "I know you! You're a villain! It was DreamTheater or DreamEater. Am I close? I feel like I'm close."

Going through the motions, Danny summoned a shield and a turquoise crossbow. "Tyuki! Go find Naomi and make sure she's safe. Dreamgirls has a date with my fist. I plan on punching your hair off her head!"

Play It Cool Giphy

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top