The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A trip Down Town.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A trip Down Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: A trip Down Town.

Post by Guest December 16th 2009, 7:13 pm

Lance let out a bark of laughter."A hero for what to protect most of these ignorant morons there the reason this planet is dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 16th 2009, 8:29 pm

Emmett laughed at the bold honesty this man spoke. "Don't get me wrong. Ignorance is what kills the world. And I've saved it before. I will for as long as I live."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 SignatureentropusA trip Down Town. - Page 2 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2009, 9:33 pm

Lance chuckled shaking his head."Eh who are we to judge the life a person when we can barley save our own".he looked around spotting a few people and chuckled."So your dying day huh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 17th 2009, 8:24 am

"It's a sad day. But my dying day has not come," Emmett took a sip from his bottle of coke. "Trust me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A trip Down Town. - Page 2 SignatureentropusA trip Down Town. - Page 2 Entropusgrid
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 4:41 pm

Lance chuckled."That day may be closer than you expect,I can't decide between good or bad they both have such fine points.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 17th 2009, 5:41 pm

"Please explain further," Emmett demanded.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 6:17 pm

Lance chuckled."As a hero your loved and respected by all a force that all good will stand behind,However as a villain you have no rules no concern's hated yes but feared by all even hero's may quake in there boots at the mere sight of you and a chance to be one of the greatest villains of all time and dictate your own country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 17th 2009, 8:51 pm

"Fear and pain are almost the same thing. What would you know about both sides? I know far too much to just choose. I am who I am. Not a choice."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 8:55 pm

Lance shrugged."What would you know about evil if you have never been evil do you know what drives them to do what they do?".Lance smiled finishing his chili dog and looked at him."If you have never walked in there shoes then how can you judge there lives?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 17th 2009, 9:04 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join)

Kip caught Entropus out of the side of his eye, he noticed him instantly and figured he would sit down and talk to an old friend. Kip walked up to the two he had a soda in one hand and with the other he grasped the back of a chair and spun it around sitting down. "Don't look so serious eh." he said with a grin as he set his soda on the table, "Care to fill me in on this riveting conversation" he said jokingly he would catch up soon. "Though I heard a comment about evil," Kip said turning to the teenager his face morphing into a serious demeanor. "Trust me kid I have been down that road, it isn't pretty" he finished nodding to the teen. "I'm Kip, better known as Obsidior" he said once he realized he forgot his introduction.

A trip Down Town. - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 9:08 pm

Feel Free)

Lance looked at the other guy and smiled."I can see your point of view theoretically of course".Points to his eyes."But it did not work for you would that mean it couldn't work for another? Lance turned flagging down a waitress ordering 3 sodas and turned back."Were all different each one of us and maybe what you despised someone else will love and may even become on of the best.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 17th 2009, 9:15 pm

"You never become the best, you become your own worst enemy, you hate yourself in the end and you cast your self resentment onto others. Let me ask you this, does hurting others make you feel better? It never did for me, I was apathetic but it all comes back....plus you aren't gonna get far with people like me and Entropus here to stop you" he said with a grin and sipped his soda. "When evil plagues your heart, you plague the Earth" Kip finished casting a quick to Entropus to see his reaction.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 9:22 pm

Lance chuckled looking at him."Humans do that too and yet I do not see you stepping in to stop them and in the end maybe you hated yourself but others may find peace or even themselves in there deed's.As for me slaughter and massacre only speeds up the inevitable but is it our choice for them to live or die do we have a right to play god....Or has god made us this way because he is disappointed in what he has created and wishes others to end them?"You see every decision has a question and here's yours is saving people the right thing to do because it is right or because you want to be known and loved therefore feeling more than what you are...Different than them do we have a right to say we do it for them when we do it for ourselves and please don't say you don't do it for yourself everyone who has ever done anything was in hope of being elevated to a position of importance and notice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 17th 2009, 9:30 pm

"I save others in hopes to clear my own conscience, but over the years, I noticed it is futile, now I save others because it is me, it is who I have become, my wrong doing brought me here, I want others to be safe....I want others to feel secure something I did not have." Kip said rubbing the table in the same spot. "It never leads to anything, it is the end of you....it is always the end of people. Evil it is a virus, and I view it my job to keep it from spreading. If people die, then people die, but that isn't your decision to make it never will be. I make sure of things like that, I don't let egocentric people who think they are the servants of of an entity to end lives" Kip said with a smug smirk. "I reap evil, I cull it....hell call me the farmer of the righteous" he said in a joking grin, he tried to think of the most off hand analogy he could and give himself a gaudy nickname to inject some humor into the very serious conversation, a habit formed by Kip.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 9:35 pm

Lance nodded listening to the other."But there you are forcing your ideals on others that evil is wrong yet without evil there is no good so there must be evil even the most brutal things can be said in the name of good.Now evil being a virus that I must disagree every human on the planet is half evil everyone no one is exempted from human nature it isn't allowed,Among the best you yourself stop evil to clean a bloody conchies but you only mark it with more blood those who you have deemed evil.Do you have the right to judge them for there paths as you would judge your own allies for there's?It is neither yours nor there's to decide stand by what you believe and maybe you will be right on the other hand you could be very wrong you never know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 18th 2009, 7:20 pm

"I've been doing my job for longer than you've been alive. I think I know what is right from wrong. I've heard many different stories. Not one of them have convinced me otherwise." Entropus then looked over to Kip and nodded.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top