The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Back To School (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Back To School (Isaac) I_vote_lcapBack To School (Isaac) I_voting_barBack To School (Isaac) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Back To School (Isaac) I_vote_lcapBack To School (Isaac) I_voting_barBack To School (Isaac) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Back To School (Isaac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back To School (Isaac) Empty Back To School (Isaac)

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 28th 2018, 10:26 pm

The takeover of cheerleading captain for the most part went down as a bloodless coup in Danny's overwhelming favor. It did not sting as much as the trials of high school, nor did it require restraining orders. All that was required for a more competent leader to arise and use the power of make up samples and exuberant sponsorships. It was a costly victory, but a victory nonetheless. "Worth it."

Danny tucked her hands under the straps of her backpack as she walked through the quad. Another year of school somehow accomplished even with the extracurricular activity of evil fighting taking up a large portion on Danny's time. However, a carefully time blocking of Bliss' number did from time to time ease some of her tension. Whatever summer mishaps had happened at her parent's mansion where behind her. A new year would greet her- most likely with a lot of the same messes as always.

"Hey Danny." A new recruit Danny stole from Bliss made her way to walk in stride with the cheerleader. Victoria Smith, Tori for short, had assisted Danny in her overthrow of the old guard of Stanford cheerleading using the gift of Bliss Tech tablets and phones, because for some reason, Bliss actually liked Tori. I know. It was weird. It was not even a sarcastic type of liking. "I hope you're ready for stuff to start crazy, because the science lab just-"

"I know." When she started walking, Danny was heading over to a booth to try and recruit people into an archaeology and antiquities club, using her persona as a cheerleader to kill any negative stereotypes- of both contexts she assumed. "I'm heading in that way right now."

"Do you have a plan?" Tori in no way wanted anything to do with the A&A club, but thought Danny's idea of strutting the cheerleading uniform to curry favor could help her recruit for Foreign Delegation Association- an association she made herself with the help- and attendance, of no one. "That place is pretty much on lockdown. We can't just walk right in."

"Suzy is already there." Danny opened the door to an adjacent science lecture hall. "We are using one of the tunnels to get in."

Tori followed behind Danny as they moved towards a stairwell door leading to the basement. "I think those are locked."

A turquoise crowbar materialized in Danny's hand. "Watch and learn."

"Learn what? You have a magic bracelet. If I could learn that- or even trade it water powers for it, I would." Tori stood back as Danny placed the bar between the wall and the door, placed her foot on the bearing, and failed to force the lock. "Let me help." By their powers combined, the door finally dislodged. Not quiet. Not easily. But, it came open.

"After you." Danny ushered towards Tori.

"That's not how this works." Digging through her bag, Tori tried finding a flashlight, but had to settle for another light source. "Use your cell phone for something other than Instagram for once and give us some light."

The science lab itself remained in tatters from a massive explosion. An alarm had emptied it of students and faculty, but one person in a red Stanford cheerleading uniform continued to sift through the rubble. Her hair pulled back with a ribbon and soft bangs framed her face. Tsukimi pulled a serial plate out of the rubble. A tablet came with it- or at least a part of it. "Useless now."

Tsukimi tossed it to the ground. A SIM card popped out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back To School (Isaac) Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Back To School (Isaac) Empty Re: Back To School (Isaac)

Post by Nate6595 September 1st 2018, 1:28 am

The dumb bitch had actually blown up the room.

The day had started off bad and it was only getting worse and worse. It had started with a business meeting, something Isaac had never minded going to, it was a part of his job he actually liked. Convening with people of a similar class and making some deals. It was very enjoyable. However, things had gone sour and the deal was not made. Instead, they had cut all ties with The Silver Bullet and Isaac lost one of his best assets. Not only would his company lose a good source of income, he would also lose a source of henchmen. This would make future dealings much trickier, he'd have to find new sources and places he could employ loyal guards.

In the hour to follow Isaac's car had run low on gas, a mild annoyance, he had thought he had told his assistant to fill it up, but with everything that was happening today he couldn't be sure. Either way, the assistant, whatever his or her name was, would get a stern talking to later. Whether Isaac told them to do so or not, they should've known to check. He was forced to go to a nearby gas station and fill it up himself, a truly absurd notion, but sometimes life would just deal you a bad hand. That's when the greatest offense was dealt.

There had been no line inside, just a man browsing the cheap bear and a girl, looking young, maybe in college, she was checking out the candy isle. Not wanting to spend a great deal of time in there, Isaac quickly made his way to the counter, opened his mouth to speak and-

"Excuse me, sir." It was a spunky voice, a stuck up one. A voice that made Isaac's skin crawl.

He looked over his shoulder and at the college girl, frowning. Before he could reply she was speaking again.

"I don't mean to be rude, but can I go in front of you? I just have these three things and I'll be real quick."

Isaac was about to tell her to fuck off or some slightly less agitated remark, but again, she prevented him from speaking.

"Thanks!" She cut in front of him, the cashier letting her, and paid for her items. She then turned back to Isaac and winked him before skipping out of the store.

Isaac stood there in shock, not really sure how to process the events that just happened. Not only did some lowborn scum address him in such a way and ask such a ridiculous question, she interrupted him twice and then cut him in line. He could feel his blood beginning to boil, an anger steaming up and burning every fiber of his being. He was hardly aware that the cashier was trying to get his attention. It took him a few moments to actually collect himself and gather his thoughts. He took a deep breath and went over to the counter, paid for his gas, then walked out to fill his car up.

As he stood there, filling his tank, he quietly thought to himself. I am going to kill that girl. I am going to hang her or shoot or anything. I am going to kill her? What did her sweater say again? Stan? Stan something...what's around here? Her name isn't Stan...no...no...Stanford. That's right, college girl in a college campus. That could be fun, killing a girl at college. It would be like one of those dumb horror movies from the 90s. I had gotten a well written letter, no...email recently from a student at Stanford. Some other student with a dumb name...what was that? I can look on the way. It was about...he wanted to start a club? A rifling club and he wanted an endorsement. That's right that's right...I could work with that. Go to Stanford, say you're meeting that student, kill the girl, deal with the boy, and get out without being noticed. That or...break in with the mask...the mask would be good. Less of a chance of getting caught in the long run. It could be bad if I went in and a student died. That would raise too many questions. No, mask from the start would have to be the route. It could be dangerous, but...but...it would only be bad if I get caught. There it is, that's the plan.

By the time he had finished his plan he'd already been done with his refueling. Letting out a breath, Isaac smiled and got into his car, heading for Stanford. It was a relatively easy drive. Decent traffic, well moving. He had found a good parking space nearby the college, but not on the campus. He went into his trunk and pulled out his mask, his gun, the jacket, body armor, and of course...the rope. He outfitted himself in the attire and slowly began walking towards the school, taking more out of the way routes, streets and alleys that had next to no one there. If anyone would ask...he'd say it was for a costume party. No one did though. It was close to the evening now, the sun had been setting and most of the students on the campus were either at a party or on their way to one. Most of them at least.

Isaac knew there was a good chance that he wouldn't be able to find the girl who offended him so, and if it took too long he would have to back off. A man in a mask on a campus...he would be caught eventually. He would have to be quick in it all or get out before anyone actually pointed a finger at him. He waited by the side of a building, looking out into the quiet quad and waited, hoping to spot the girl. Right before he was going to call it, the moment he was about turn around, he saw her. She was by herself, eating one of the candy bars, and heading towards the building next to one where he stood.

He quietly crept around the other side the building and went in through a side door, pleasantly surprised to find that it had not closed all the way, leaving it unlocked. He made his way inside and cautiously crept through the building. He nearly had a close call with a small group of students as he went through the building, but he had managed to slip into the men's bathroom and wait for them to pass. Once then, he continued on his way, looking into room after room for the girl. When he found her she was in a science lab working on...something? There were beakers of liquid and a Bunsen Burner and a few notes scattered about.

The events to follow...Isaac wasn't too sure of what happened. He went into the room, gun ready and then the girl had done...something. A scream, knocking something over...then...it was unclear. Whatever it was, it ended in an explosion that sent Isaac flying through the window and out into the bushes. He had landed with a hard thud and nearly knocked himself out. He was dazed to say the least. Slowly, very slowly, he stood back up and gritted his teeth. Today was going just great. Leaning against the wall, he slowly started making his way back to where he had come from. If he had stayed any longer he was sure to be caught.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx September 3rd 2018, 10:39 pm

"How did you know there was a tunnel down here anyways?" Tori fell in behind Danny. Each crevice of the service tunnel fell dark even though a number of now defunct lights reflected the light of Danny's cell phone. "Was it a superhero reason or a Danny after midnight reason?"

"Neither, but thanks for the belief in me." The tunnel spanned forward with dust flying through the light of Danny's phone. "I came through here once when we had to bring tables from a freshman mixer. Not everything I do is amazing. But, most of it is."

"It's also just so- oh man." Tori tried swatting the air around her, but finally settled her hand over her mouth. "The dust is new."

"Yeah, and so is the light ahead of us." Danny looked up to the destroyed ceiling and the streams of light coursing through. "I still think we should take the stairs."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the lab exploded, Tsukimi decided her short detour to make it to the student union earned a spot in her 'good by coincidence' list. The SIM card popping out merely continued got a note on the list. "I would just pop this thing in, but-" Tsukimi surveyed the equipment around her. "I hope they at least filled out the warranty on those tablets. I should probably give Danny a call."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 September 14th 2018, 3:08 am

Isaac was about halfway back to his car when he ran out of breath and needed to sit. He had managed to bring himself to a bushed area, somewhere out of the way and hidden from onlookers. Sitting on a small rock he rested his head down into an open palm and just heaved, trying to make it as quiet as he could. The dumb bitch blew that place up...how could any one person be that fucking dumb? He sneered, he could feel the heat of his rage rise through him. Before admitting it was rage he had to double check himself, looking over his body for any serious wounds. Luckily, the only serious damage he seemed to have taken was when he his head, which the main factor of that was a throbbing headache and occasional dizzy spell. Everything else was minor, a few cuts there, without a doubt some bruising, but overall...he would be fine.

Of course I would be fine. Isaac thought to himself, grunting as he stood, having finally caught his breath. He brushed himself off, adjusted his mask and continued onward. I'm Isaac Silverstein...some dumb broad isn't gonna off me in a half-assed explosion. He was out of the bushes now and moving along the treeline, using each tree as a way to keep himself steady. He would get to his car and rest there, he just needed to get by this bit and he'd be home free, it was only a matter of time. There would be water there, some advil to help with this headache and then he'd let himself rest for a few minutes, provided no one would come up to him, in which case he'd drive off.

He only needed to get there. More than halfway there now...just had to clear the treeline and the parking lot would be right there.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx September 16th 2018, 2:37 pm

A light broke just before Danny's eyes- clouded in the thick denseness of the ever encompassing dust and debris."Not as bad as you might think. If you're used to things like this."

"I've known Bliss long enough to become accustomed to things blowing up." Tori followed Danny into the wreckage filled room before her. "And not just her temper either."

No rescue crews had begun their entrance to the building just yet as the fire crews continued to douse the area with a spray to choke the fire out. The sounds of fire hoses and kindling could not drown out the aggressive sounds of a man yelling far too close to the building than regulation would require. Danny turned and looked to see a coated figure seemingly flee the building. "He shouldn't be this close. I mean neither should we, but we aren't suspicious."

"Who?" Tori pried a door open to lead towards the center of the blackened building, leading with the light of her cell phone.

"That-" She turned back to point, but to only a ghost. "Nevermind. Let's find Suzy."

"I found you." A sudden Tsukimi shook the life into Tori and Danny. "Do you have a tablet on you?"

"You are way too quiet for how much junk is on the ground, but yeah, I've got a tablet." Danny dug through her back and summoned up a flat screen. "What did you find."

"Maybe nothing. Maybe something." Tsukimi pulled out the old SIM card and inserted the one she found dislodged on the floor. "Security footage."

"Let me see!" Danny pushed into Tsukimi's guard to get a better look. Her better look barely shed any light from the illuminated screen, but it gave her a hunch. The same jacket from just earlier. With the same hat! He was even cussing over something. No sound came from the security footage, but Danny banged her toe enough times to recognize the body language and mouth formation. "That's him! I told you!"

"Told me what?" Tori looked up as Danny vaulted towards a broken window. "You said nevermind after I asked you to clarify- oh that girl is gone and she is looking for trouble."

"She'll find it. For sure." Tsukimi began looking for a suitable exit. "We need to help her out."

"She's the one with the awesome powers. I can make kelp attack and talk to people underwater." Tori succeeded in finding the exit to the building, allowing her to escape past a newly forming emergency response line to close off the building. It did not matter too much, emergency services wanted to close off people from entering, not keep them from leaving.

"Strength in numbers. And, Danny doesn't watch her blindside all that much."

Danny ran through the parking lot, keeping her senses up to try and find a figure in a black jacket looking suspicious. Mainly by wearing a black jacket and hat in late summer.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 September 22nd 2018, 4:56 am

Isaac had finally worked up the energy to slump out of the woods and towards his car. It had been right there, right next to the edge, hiding in the shade of a tree and next to a large truck, which for the most part, covered it pretty well. As he made his way down the small slope between the trees and his car he could see a young girl, probably student, standing at the other end of the parking lot. She was relatively far, but this wasn't a big lot and she would probably be able to spot him if he remained here for too long. His slump became a hurried walk to his car, quickly throwing open the door and shutting it behind him.

(At this point, if you want to get in the way or make your way to the car, totally up to you, just insert Danny whenever she'd get there. Alternatively, if you want him to get away so we can do factory fight, she could spot his licence plate or just follow him! Whatever works!)
Once in the car he threw off his mask and let out a heavy breath, sweating a good deal for his forehead. He kept the gun strapped to him, just in case, but he made sure the mask was at least out of sight. Once he was sure, he started the car and began to back up out of his spot and would turn his car towards the exit opposite of where he saw the girl standing. He couldn't risk getting seen, he had to go the path less traveled. He had made it this far, and while his lawyers were good enough to get him out of this bind, he rather not give the public reason to further distrust him.

Once at the exit, he'd turn right and start heading towards his factory. At least there he could say he had alibi, there would be several people there who would defend him if things did go south. Additionally, it would be a good place to lay low and recuperate. He needed to rest his head and he had some medicine there. It would ease the throbbing and he would be able to think, to think and relax. That's what he needed. There would be tea too. It would all be fine. He had nothing to worry about. He was in the clear and he just needed to make it to his factory, to his fortress, to the place he knew he would be safe in.

Getting to the factory was a bit of a challenge. The throbbing made it hard to drive, but he pulled through. He arrived at his factory and was greeted by two security guards who let him in no questions asked. They knew their job and they knew his position. Isaac also knew them specifically, he knew that they would defend him and his testimonies if he had to make them. Though, Isaac didn't want to think about that. He wanted to stay positive to some degree, confident was the word. He couldn't allow himself to get worried over nothing. He wasn't seen, and if he was, no one would know who he was or where he would go or how he did it. He didn't even do it, it was that girl who did and there was evidence otherwise.

In the end, it would all turn out fine. That's what he kept telling himself as he pulled into his spot and slowly made his way through the nearly empty lot and to the front doors.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx September 23rd 2018, 1:52 pm

Suspicious.

It did not take long to recognize the only man in the lot with a hunch wearing a mask. It would even be odd if someone with one of the two qualities also appeared. And, she could still hear the man swearing up a storm across the parking lot. Yeah, this was her mark. And, he wanted to escape.

Danny pulled her keys out of her backpack and began clicking on her 'lock' button. Her car was a lot over, but she got a good look at the make of her target's car and the direction he went off. Sure, she could track him. She could keep up the pursuit.

Inside of her car, Danny flipped the ignition on the BMW and pulled back. Her finger ran up to send a call to Tsukimi and Tori, letting them know she found something- well, someone, but with the mask and everything, it could very well be a something. Her eyes did not fail her regardless of how little they caught of the speeding car. She pulled out and began to follow.

"Danny found something." Tsukimi grabbed her bag and flung it over her shoulder. "She's either going to be in trouble or start trouble."

"Which is better?" Tori pulled out a pair of car keys from her backpack.

"The second."

After a long follow, Danny watched as the car faded away behind a security line. Well this made things more interesting. No way could Danny just follow him in through the gate now. She would need to come up with some kind of plan to break beyond the fence unseen. She had more than a plan. She had a bracelet.

It made cutting through a fence much easier. It also made forcing a door open completely effortless, if not a little noisy. But, it did not immediately give her the location of the man she followed- nor did it explain the contents of this warehouse. She would need to find all of that out herself- and hopefully it would give her a good reason for doing this otherwise, she was just stalking and breaking and entering.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top